Scarred- One Direction FanFic...

By chubbybutt

Daniella is Harry Styles sister. She has been away from the band and her brother for four years. Her life wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

94.9K 885 198
By chubbybutt

Dani's P.O.V.

I carefully looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a black dress with a silver flower belt going all around about five inches above the belly button.

I slowly flattened out the dress. Then turned my attention on the struggling Harry.

“How in the hell do you tie this thing?” He fumbled with his tie.

“Here.” I grabbed his tie, and slowly showed him how to tie it.

“Oh.” He looked surprised.

“Thanks.” He gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Time for my funeral.” I laughed.

“I’ve never attended my own funeral before, this should be interesting.” I giggled.

“Well, it’s revenge. Not a real funeral.” He gave me a stern look.

Brothers.

“We can make it a real funeral.” I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me.

He quickly sighed and gave me a frown. Telling me he wasn’t happy with I had just said.

“Please, don’t think that way.” He sat down on the edge of his bed.

I sat down next to him. 

“Promise.” I closed my eyes and put my head on his shoulder.

We sat in silence, until Louis came barging through the door. 

Oh Lou.

Louis jumped on the bed and sat directly on Harry. Harry started struggling form under Lou. 

I laughed at the scene in front of me.

“Boobear, get off me.” Harry sputtered in frustration.

“Ok, but only because I love you.” He got off of Harry and put his hand over his heart dramatically.

“Oh no you didn’t.” I snapped my fingers in “Z” formation.

“He’s my, Hazza bear!” I exclaimed, jumping into Harry’s arms and holding onto him like my life depended on it.

“Get off my man!” Lou ripped me off of Harry in the blink of an eye.

“Ok ok, I surrender!” I put my hands up in defeat.  

“Victory!” Lou screamed.

“What the hell is going on in here.” I heard Niall outside the door.

I quickly looked at Harry for help. Next thing I knew I was being shoved into a closet. 

“What the hell is going on in here?” Niall asked.

“We were just uh-“ Harry stuttered. He never was good at lying.

“We were just having some bromance time.” I couldn’t see him, but I felt like he was smirking.

“Oh. Well get ready, it’s almost time, for-“ He quit talking. Go on, with what you were going to say!

“Yeah we know.” I heard someone say, it sounded like Zayn.

After that was said, I heard the lock click on the door. As I came out the bright sun blinded me, I squinted.

“What was her trying to say?” I asked.

“He doesn’t like to say funeral or your name anymore.” Hazza told me.

“Oh.” I looked down, now I feel guilty as fuck!

“It’s ok Dani, eventually the funeral will be over, and everyone can get on with their lives. And he’ll be happy.” Lou explained.

I weakly smiled at him.

“Why doesn’t that make me feel any better?” I dryly laughed.

He pulled me into a tight embrace. I started feeling tears running down my cheeks.

“Don’t cry. You’ll smear your make-up.” I laughed at Lou’s joke; he always knows how to cheer someone up.

“Thanks Lou.” He rubbed my smeared make-up off.

“Let’s go before Niall beats us too it!” They both grabbed my hand and dragged me to Harry’s Porsche.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I fixed my tie. I felt my stomach growl at me, I haven’t eaten since yesterday, and I had some little snacks as I watched Love Actually. I torture myself with these romantic movies, and not eating. I don’t think I could, I cry myself to sleep every night. But the boys don’t know, at least I don’t think they do. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to die, I just don’t know anymore. I don’t know where the hell my life went.

I heard a knock on my door. I quickly recovered myself, and sucked all my tears and emotions in as I put on a blank face.

“Come in.” I said quietly.

I heard the doorknob creak as Zayn and Liam came in. They weakly smiled at me, their eyes filled with pity and sympathy.

I sighed.

“Hey, how are you holding up?” Liam asked patting my back in a comforting way.

“As good as any person can when you lose someone you love.” I laughed dryly.

“I’m so sorry, I can’t do this.” Liam got up and left.

“What’s his problem?” I asked Zayn.

He shrugged.

“Ok?” I said but it came out more as a question than anything.

“So you need help with anything?” He asked, looking around for something to do.

“Nope!” I said popping the ‘P’

“Do you have everything?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said grabbing my speech and heading out the door Zayn following in foot.

We headed to the funeral. Dani always wanted her funeral outside in the forest, so that’s where were headed. We found this beautiful spot just in the middle of the woods. We hung some decorations up in the trees, brought some benches. It was truly beautiful.

We all took our seats on the benches in the front row. 

I looked all around, most people were crying. Others just trying to hold it all in, than when they get into a room alone, they’ll just break down.

I don’t know how these people around me felt, I don’t even know how Harry felt. But it was probably something close to what I was feeling. I felt like knifes had gone into my skin, and I couldn’t get them back out again.

Harry insisted that she have a closed casket. I wasn’t going to go against him; I probably wouldn’t be able to help myself form crying my heart out, if I had to look at her body the whole time.

It was Connor’s turn to say his speech. Harry didn’t want to say a speech cause he doesn’t think he could have handled it.

Connor coughed to get everyone’s attention as he started his speech:

My God I don’t know if I can do this. I remember your first birthday, when you ate your corn with only four teeth.

After dinner you use to meet me at the back door every evening, after dinner. We’d go for a walk. We’d get to the end of the drive way, and I would ask you which way you wanted to go.

You always wanted to go right, down the hill.

You would wave to all the neighbors, as they would wave back and smile. Then we’d turn to go home, and you would always be too tired to walk back up the hil.

So I had to carry you on my back.

Dani I have done some horrible things to you in the past. But know that I never meant to hurt you, or make you cry. All the pain that you had to endure from me, I’m so sorry.

You just look so much like your loving mother, but you went far in life before it all ended.

I hope where ever you are, you find it in your heart to forgive me.

My darling child, there will forever be a hole in my heart that you held. You were loved so much, you will be missed dearly.

I sighed, next it was my turn. I sat there for a little while to let everything sink in. I felt a presence sit down next to me.

“It’s such a pity she’s gone, huh?” A girl asked.

I just shook my head in agreement. I slowly got up and made my way to the podium. I sat my speech down in front of me, as the words flowed freely form my mouth:

I only knew Dani for two years. Two very precious years in my life. I met Dani through her brother, Harry. We became fast friends and eventually as you may all know, formed the band One Direction.

Dani was cut-up. She liked to play pranks on people, especially those of us in the band. She loved to laugh, she had a beautiful voice, one that was too quickly silenced.

I miss her more than I can say. I think I was and still am deeply in love with her. I know she has left a huge hole in my heart.

She was gone far too quickly, but it’s best to have known her, even for a short time, than never to have known her at all.

Goodbye Dani, I love and miss you.

I quickly looked at everyone in the crowd, but there was someone who got my eye. She was sitting in the front row, next to the place where I had just gotten up from. It was that girl that had talked to me, but I didn’t respond. I looked at her more carefully, she had long brown wavy hair, she had brown piercing eyes. I would know that face anywhere.

Dani.

The speech and pen that I had picked up quickly fell to the floor, and I stared at her, my mouth a gape.

She slowly walked up to me, smiling her beautiful smile.

“D-Dani?” I stuttered.

“Yeah Niall it’s me.” She cried.

I was too busy staring at her I hadn’t noticed I was crying, but they weren’t tears of sorry or sadness, they were tears of pure joy.

I smiled the biggest smile I had ever worn in my entire life.

I rushed over to her, slowly touched her face, just to know I wasn’t dreaming or that she wasn’t a figment of my imagination. And that for once, she didn’t leave my side.

Her skin was so smooth. I carefully picked her up and spun her around, while she laughed. The rest of the boys came up and gave me hugs and pats on the back.

 “I’m so sorry.” Dani apologized.

I stared at her in confusion.

“We all knew about this prank, we just wanted you to get a taste of your own medicine. We’re so sorry if we hurt you.” Harry explained.

“Well know that it’s all over, I really don’t care. I Dani back!” I exclaimed.

I slowly leaned down and kissed her. The kiss felt like a million sparks just ran through my body, her lips were moist. They fit perfectly with mine, as our lips moved in sync with each other.

I heard a cough from behind us, as we pulled away. I turned to look at who is was.

Connor.

“Well, now that everything’s back to normal and everyone’s happy. I have a question.” He looked nervous for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think he's going to ask?

Do you think Connor's a good perosn or a bad perosn?

Tell me what you guys think.

Vote,Comment,Etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 340 12
Gamini : Fourth ជា មនុស្ស ម្នាក់ដ៏អស្ចារ្យ សម្រាប់ ខ្ញុំ His smile is my happiness , Fourth : ខ្ញុំស្រឡាញ់ឯង លើសពីមិត្តធម្មតាដឹងទេ ពេលណាទើបឯង យល់ព្រ...
1.5M 49.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
29.8K 734 83
Adopted by the Styles family at a very young age, Arielle becomes the sister of one of the most famous pop stars in the world. Harry styles What happ...