Chapter 24

Dani’s P.O.V.

“Will you please forgive me?” He asked, staring straight into my eyes.

“Well, uh that’s kind of hard to just forgive you. You have to show me that you deserve to be forgiven.” I explained. He looked kind of crushed.

“But! What I’ve seen and what you’ve showed me. I forgive you.” I smiled causing him to smile back. As Niall pulled me closer to his side.

I cuddled into him.

“Hey! I have a say in this too!” Harry walked up.

“I need to talk to Dani first.” Harry pulled me over and out of Nialls grip, causing him to frown and be slightly pissed at Harry.

I laughed. He’s so cute when he’s angry.

“I don’t think he’s that bad.” I confessed to Harry.

“I know me neither. But I have one condition.” He told me.

“Which is….?” I trailed off.

“He goes to jail.” He looked down at me.

“What?!” I practically yelled.

“He abused you! I don’t want him roaming these damn streets!” Harry growled.

“Ok. Yeah, I guess that’s fair.” I gave Harry a hug than walked back over o the group.

“Ok Connor, we have decided your punishment.” I said in a deep, dark voice. But failed as it made me cough because it was hurting my throat.

 “Ok. I’ll accept anything you decide for me.” He looked calm.

“Well, we forgive you. But, we want you behind bars.” I fumbled the last words, and quickly dived for Niall’s comfort.

He put his arm around me. Trying to comfort me.

“Ok. I deserve that!” He laughed dryly.

“And Niall I give you permission to marry my daughter.” He smiled.

“I’ll go call the pope.” Harry walked away with Louis in toe.

“So, when’s the wedding.” Zayn winked at us, causing me to look down at the ground and blush a deep red color. Which made Zayn laugh and Niall growl.

I laughed as his chest started vibrating.

Suddenly I heard sirens blaring through the forest. I slightly frowned as I watched the cops grab Connor and hand-cuff him. And shove him into the back of their car.

I got in the police car to spend the last minutes I could with my father on his way to jail. It was a long, silent, not to mention awkward car ride. We drove for about an hour until we came to an intersection. I really wasn't expecting what happened next. As we turned the corner, another car rammed into the side of the police car...my dad's side. The car rolled over several times. By the time it was over, the car was on its side. I hadn't realized until then that I was screaming my head off. I climbed up and out of the side door of the car.

"Come on Dad. Dad?!" He wasn't talking.

 By the time the ambulance got there, they took his pulse, and told me that we had to have the family with me. I called Harry and told him he had to come downtown. I didn't tell him why.

When Harry met me downtown, the paramedics told us that our Dad had been killed. And then I did something I never thought I would do if my dad died...I cried.

“Now I don’t have anyone.” I cried

“That’s not true!” Niall and Harry exclaimed

“You have us.” They added.

“And your family.” Niall stated. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry tip toeing out of the room.

I looked at him funny.

He knelt down on one knee, and pulled out a ring box.

“Our family?” He asked

“Will you, Daniella Anne Styles, marry me?” He pleaded with his baby blue eyes.

I quickly felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. But they were the good kind of butterflies.

I nodded

“Yes, yes I’ll marry you.” I answered.

I could have sworn that his smile was the biggest in the whole world. And I bet mine matched his.

I ran over to him and jumped into his wide open arms. He spun me around, as I couldn’t control my laughter.

“I made a poem for you.” He confessed.

“Let me hear it.” I encouraged him.

“Ok.” He pulled out a paper from his tux pocket.

“I love you with all my heart

I thought I was deprived of you

But you came back

Back into my life

But always remember my arms are always open for you

Cause you are my world

And I love you”

“We should get back to the flat.” Niall said.

I nodded in agreement.

As we drove in complete silence. I let everything that has happened today sink in.

We parked the car, and everybody got out. I lingered behind. Niall came to a complete stop, turned around and looked at me weirdly.

“Tired?” He asked. It’s like he could read my mind.

I slowly nodded.

I suddenly didn’t feel the ground beneath my feet. I started panicking.

“Calm down. I’m just going to carry you up to our room.” He laughed. I loved the way he said ‘Our’ room with his sexy Irish accent. Just the way it rolled off of his tongue, with that sexy accent of his.

We finally reached our room, where we both plopped down on the bed. It had been an eventful day for us all.

I crawled up to where my pillow was laying, and laid my head on it. I felt Niall moving around as he came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

I smiled.

“I love you.” He whispered

“I love you too.” I whispered back before falling into a dream filled sleep. With what OUR future holds.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The books over, BUT i want you guys to tell me if you enjoyed it. I want you to tell me parts you loved/hated. If you saw a picture or Imagined of something, tell me about it! I wanna hear what you have to say!

Shoul i make a sequel??

I read EVERY comment!

Vote, Comment, Etc.