Chapter 19

Niall’s P.O.V.

“It’s….Zayn.” The doctor told us.

I felt myself tense up. Harry looked up at me with wide eyes.

I sighed.

I knew what I had to do. But first we needed Zayn to agree. I slowly nodded.

“Can you tell Zayn to come in here?” I looked at Harry as he said that.

The doctor nodded.

Suddenly the door cracked and in came Zayn.

“Hey.” Zayn said quietly.

“Zayn. You have to let the doctor take your blood.” Harry explained.

Zayn hesitated before slowly nodding.

“Doctor.” I called out hoping the doctor could hear me.

He came in five minutes later, with a needle and a bag for the blood.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

“Zayn, you have Dani’s type of blood.” The doctor told me.

I felt like I couldn’t feel my body, my body had just numbed up. Next thing I knew, I was on the hospital floor, with my head in my hands.

“Niall also wants to see you in his room.” I carefully stumbled to Niall’s hospital bed.

I wonder what he’s going to say?

I slowly opened the door, just as it made a creaking noise, everyone’s head turned in my direction.

“Hey.” I said quietly looking at the ground as I walked toward them.

“Zayn you have to let the doctors take your blood.” Harry explained.

I hesitated before slowly nodding.

I knew I had to do this, for everyone’s sake.

“The doctor than came in with a needle and a bag for the blood.

Holy shit, that’s a big needle.

The doctor than got it ready for him to take the blood. I sat there, as everyone stared me down. I looked to my left and saw the big bag of blood hanging from a rack. As he slowly but carefully stuck the IV into Dani’s lifeless body.

I carefully watched as the pint of blood he took form me, slowly drains out of the bag, goes through the IV and into her pale, lifeless body.

I looked up at Niall to see him staring intently at Dani’s body, cringing every time the blood went into her wrist.

He really does love her.

I looked over to Harry. He was holding Dani’s small, fragile hand, gripping it every time Niall cringed.

Now that’s a family. A messed up one, but it’s a true loving family.

The monitor on the screen started going crazy. Than next thing we know, the line went dead.

The room went dead silent. You couldn’t even hear anybody’s breathing. We all stared at Dani’s lifeless body for what felt like eternity.

“I’m so sorry. But s-she’s gone.” The doctor told Niall after a couple minutes of silence.

“N-no, she can’t be!” Niall shook his head.

“Niall, she’s gone.” Harry put his hand on Niall’s shoulder to try and calm him down.

 “N-no.” He buried his head in her hair.

“I think it’s time we get out of the hospital.” I explained to both boys.

Harry just nodded.

“Come on Niall.” He tried to carefully help Niall out of the hospital bed.

The doctor tried to grab Dani’s body away from Niall, but Niall held on like his life depended on it. Gripping onto her clothes, but to no prevail. The doctor got her out of his grip.

“Please!” He pleaded fighting Harry’s grip.

“Niall, you need to go home and get some rest. I promise everything will be fine.” I told him.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep.” He looked at me with dead eyes.

We walked out into the hall of the hospital where Louis, Liam and Connor were waiting. The all stood up as we came out, Niall kicking and screaming.

“Is sh-“ Connor tried to ask before he was cut off.

“Let’s go home.” Harry cut him off.

He looked down at the hospital tile, and slowly nodded.

We all hobbled out of the hospital looking like zombies probably. As we got into the van, Niall had fallen asleep on Harry’s shoulder.

The car ride was silent, everybody taking in the horrible news. We didn’t want to believe it was true, but we had to face the fact that Dani’s gone, and she’s never coming back.

As we got to our hotel, we all piled in the room, sulking down on the sofa or in our bedrooms. Harry had put Niall in his bed, so he could finally get some rest.

I plopped down on the sofa, and switched the tv on.

I sighed as I got comfortable in the sofa.

Dani’s P.O.V.

I woke up to an abrupt sound. As I slowly sat up I rubbed my temple. As I looked around the room.

Where the hell am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, i have major writers block.

But tell me what you guys think.

Vote,Comment,Etc.