Chapter 20

Dani’s P.O.V.

Where the hell are Harry and the rest of the boys?

I slowly turned around in the hospital bed, gaining a crack from my spine. I quickly grabbed the hospital remote that calls the doctor in. I must have jammed the button, cause next thing I knew the doctors and nurses came piling in. Tripping over each other with every step they took.

Once they gained their posture, they all looked up at me with wide eyes and mouths gaping open.

I stared at them in confusion.

“How the- what the” The doctor stuttered.

 “What?” I asked utterly confused.

“How are you- no it can’t be- can it?” He yet again stuttered making me even more confused.

“Ok first shut up!” I snapped.

“And second, tell me what the hell is going on!” I yelled at him.

“Well – wait, you don’t remember?” He asked the stupidest question in the whole world.

“If I remembered would I be asking you?!?” I snapped at him.

He looked taken back by my sudden outburst, but he soon regained his composure and started to explain.

“You were dead, I could have sworn.” He rushed over to his desk and started scrambling through his paper work.

I looked away from the idiot doctor, and turned my attention towards the other nurses standing there awkwardly.

“So, what you girls doing tonight?” I awkwardly asked.

They just stared a cold, blank stare right through me. No emotion or anything.

“Cool, me too.” I dryly laughed.

I than heard a huge rumbling sound come from the hallway. Than the door, slamming wide open. Only to reveal a man with a bald head and a beer belly.

I had to cough to stifle in my laughter.

“Doctor Cornelius Walters!!” The man’s booming voice rang through the hospital walls.

 “Y-yes?” He cringed as the huge man came to the point where he was towering over his little body.

“You’re Fired!!” He shouted, I thought I had gone deaf for a second there.

“W-why?” He asked stupidly.

I shook my head and placed it in my hands with a sigh. Is he really that stupid?

“Because you told all of those sweet boys, that she was dead. She’s obviously not!!” He snapped.

“Oh.” Was all he could say.

“Out!” The boss pointed to the door.

He put his head down, and took the walk of shame.

“Uh Daniella, you might want to call your brother.” He handed me his mobile.

I nodded.

I slowly dialed his number, it rang three times before he picked it up.

“Hello?” He asked, probably not recognizing the number.

“Hey.” I said slowly but my voice came out hoarse.

“Who is this?” He asked.

“Dani.” I answered my voice trembling with every word.

 The phone went silent for a couple of seconds. Before Harry said:

“I’m on my way!” He yelled into the phone.

He hung up after that.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Guys!” I yelled.

They all scrambled in a minute later.

“What?” They all asked in unison.

“Something great has just happened.” I was practically jumping up and down.

“Hazza, your sister just died, and your happy?” Lou looked at me like I was crazy.

“She’s alive.” I whispered just loud enough for them to hear me.

“What?” They all asked with wide eyes.

“She just called me! She’s waiting at the hospital right now!” I screamed jumping up and down with joy.

“Well don’t just stand there, let’s go get her!” Liam yelled.

We all rushed to the van, and as we pulled up to the hospital. I quickly sprinted in to Dani’s room, and found her sitting on a chair reading a magazine.

I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug I could. She jumped when I wrapped my arms around her.

“I missed you so much!” I whispered into her hair.

“I know, me too!” She whispered back than pulled away and started looking around for some one.

“Niall’s not here.” I smiled down at her, I knew who she was looking for.

“Oh.” She frowned than looked down at the ground.

“He was asleep when we left, and I wanted to kinda get back at him for what he did.” I rubbed my neck nervously.

“What do you have in mind?” She grinned.

“Hold on. Boys!” I called out to them.

They all rushed in, tripping over each other. They all gave Dani a group hug.

“Can’t breath!” She squealed.

“Ok Hazza, I know that look any where. What’s the plan?” Lou grinned.

I grinned back. Causing everyone but Dani, Lou and me to look at us like we were crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not done with the book, yet!

What do you guys think his plan is?

Tell me what you guys think

Vote,Comment,Etc.