Home Is Where The Heart Is

By cabell0jauregui

Home is where the heart is and my heart is with you. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five

Ten

1.8K 65 3
By cabell0jauregui

Camila wakes up to a dry throat, a pounding in her head that feels like someone's hitting her with a baseball bat repeatedly and a lack of memories from the night before.

She lays there for a few minutes, resisting the other to throw up and contemplating death before she realises that there's probably a queue for the bathroom and forces herself onto her feet.

The heels on her feet only cause her to wobble more as she stumbles towards the bedroom, collapsing on the bed besides Dinah and curling into her friend.

She feels the blonde's arms wrap around her, pulling her closer and letting her tuck her face into her neck.

"Sorry for waking you," Camila murmurs into the skin, throwing an arm over her stomach, "you scared me."

"I'm okay. It's okay, I'm okay," Dinah tells her and Camila places a hand on her cheek.

"Do you feel better?"

"My head hurts and everything's kinda foggy but I'm fine. I feel okay," Dinah reassures her, "don't worry about me, Mila. I'm fine."

"You weren't fine. You got roofied! Who knows what he was going to do with you!" Camila exclaims softly.

"But he didn't. He didn't do anything, Mila. Nothing happened," Dinah says seriously.

"I told you to dance with him. I left you alone with him," Camila says so quietly Dinah makes her repeat it before she grabs ahold of her shoulders.

"It wasn't your fault. Okay? I know you've got it in your head that every bad thing that happens is because of you but it isn't. So stop," She tells her firmly.

"Normani said-" Camila starts but Dinah shakes her head.

"I don't care what Normani said. It happened to me so listen to me; it wasn't your fault," She repeats and Camila nods, "I love you."

"I love you too," Camila murmurs sincerely, hiding her face back in her neck.

"How are you feeling? Hungover?" Dinah guesses.

Camila groans in agreement, "like I'm dying."

They don't move from the bed pretty much the entire day.

Lucy is the first to wake up, bringing both girls some painkillers and a bottle of water before stumbling in the direction of the kitchen claiming she needs coffee.

The rest wake up not long after, all looking groggy and tired as they pile onto the bed Normani and Lucy slept last night.

"You both look like death," Ashley comments, sipping on her mug of coffee in an attempt to wake her up.

"I feel like death," Camila mumbles into the pillow. Dinah had sat up by now but the brunette was still laid on her stomach, her eyes squeezed shut because the room was too bright.

"You should eat," Lucy tells her but she shakes her head because food seems like the worst idea in the world right now.

That's not a sentence she ever thought she would say.

Dinah, on the other hand, practically jumps at idea of food and soon they've ordered room service, a luxury that Camila is kinda sad she's missing out on because she misses eating decent food.

Not long later it arrives and everyone moves to the small dining area, leaving Camila alone to try and recall events from the night before.

She doesn't remember much. Everything after the shots is hazy; she remembers arguing with Lauren (something she really regrets because she has no doubt that it'll come back to bite her), she remembers Kelly shouting at her and she remembers crying outside and not really stopping after that.

She can't remember getting back to the hotel or how she ended up falling asleep on the bathroom floor but she figures it's probably the best because she doesn't really want to remember her making a fool out of herself.

God, she's never drinking again.

The overwhelming smell of food coming from the other room suddenly causes her stomach to heave and she darts to the bathroom just in time to empty her stomach into the toilet.

She hears Dinah call her name concernedly and manages to assure her that's she's fine and doesn't need help because the last thing Dinah needs to do is sit with her whilst she throws up while she's trying to eat.

After a few minutes of feeling sorry for herself she pulls herself up and making her way back to the bedroom.

"Oh Mila," Dinah sighs sympathetically when she catches sight of her.

"I'm fine, I just need to lay down," Camila says weakly with a small smile before walking into the bedroom and collapsing on the bed.

Dinah must choke the rest of her food down because it can't even be five minutes later that she joins Camila on the bed, rubbing comforting circles on her back.

"I think you're a bit too small for vodka shots," She muses and Camila groans in agreement, "Normani said you threw up like eight times last now, how are you not empty?"

"I don't know," Camila wails pathetically.

"Lucy told me you cried for like, an hour last night 'cause of Normani," Dinah informs her.

"No," Camila disagrees, "I was just drunk and it was a mixture of things really."

"Really? Because she was really nice to me last night and I kinda think she's not a complete bitch but she definitely still is if she made you cry," Dinah rambles.

"She didn't. And anyway, don't let me sway your opinion of her. I saw how she treated you and it was the complete opposite of bitch. Some people just don't like people, it can't be helped," Camila shrugs.

Dinah pouts, "but why doesn't she like you? How can you not like you, you're Camila."

"I think that's the reason," Camila tells her and Dinah flops down next to her in defeat.

"Let's just cuddle and watch movies all day."

It sounds like a good plan if Camila's ever heard one.

It's around two in the afternoon when there's a loud knock on the door that causes everyone to jump out of their skin.

Dinah tightens the arm that she has wrapped under Camila, pulling her closer when she hears one of the girls open the door.

"Where is she?" Kelly's voice echoes through the hallway.

"In the bedroom with Dinah. Why?" They hear Ashley ask but there's no answer. Instead, heavy footsteps make their way into the bedroom, standing in the doorway.

"Camila, come on. We're going to our room," He tells her and Camila sits up, Dinah doing the same. The rest of the girls have piled into the room and are watching the events unfold, "I said come on."

"I'm watching a movie. Can I come find you after it's finished, there's not long left?" Camila questions hopefully.

"Do I look like I give a shit what you're doing Camila? Get your shit ready so we can leave," He snaps and Camila swings her legs out of bed.

She doesn't get chance to move before Dinah speaks up, "where are you taking her?"

"It's none of your business," Kelly bites back immediately, "Mila, what don't you get about get your shit ready?"

"I-I don't feel well, can't I just stay with Dinah?" Camila mumbles, kicking her foot against the ground.

"No. You're my girlfriend, you do as I say," He tells her.

"Kelly, please. I don't feel good," Camila pleads, looking up at him with wide desperate eyes.

"Yeah well, should have thought about that last night while you were embarrassing yourself," He snaps and Camila flushes crimson.

"Lets just go," She mutters, tugging on Kelly's hand.

"No!" Dinah exclaims, "she's sick! Stop being selfish and let her rest."

"She's not sick, she's hungover. She doesn't need coddling all the time, she's not a child," Kelly sneers, "everyone else just deals with it and Mila needs to learn to too. It's embarrassing."

"It's not embarrassing to be looked after, it's human!" Dinah cries incredulously.

"Dinah, it's fine. Seriously, I'm fine," Camila assures her, sending her a small smile.

Dinah's jaw drops, "are you serious, Mila? No it's not!"

"You might not have any better options but no one else wants to be stuck babysitting all day. It's bad enough they had her all last night," Kelly tells the blonde as if Camila isn't right there.

"Kelly, she can stay here, it's fine," Lucy chimes in.

"She wouldn't even be stuck with us if you hadn't left her to flirt with some stranger," Dinah mutters.

Camila shakes her head frantically and Normani speaks up for the first time, "Dinah, I think you've said enough."

"Well tell him to stop being an asshole," Dinah shoots back and Normani sighs.

"Kelly, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Just come by when the movies finished, it'll be like an hour max," Ashley tries to calm the situation down, to no avail.

"She's my girlfriend, I can have her when I want her. She knows this, she's just acting like a brat," Kelly announces.

"She's not an object. You can't just claim her and then leave her when you find someone else you're prefer," Dinah scoffs.

"You make me out to be the asshole but you think Camila hasn't done stupid shit?" Kelly says and Camila nearly collapses because of my god, what if he knows what happened with Lauren. He's gonna kill her, "she's in the same dress she was in last night. She probably didn't even stay here, she probably spent it with some boy."

"Did you really just imply she's cheating on you while she spent the night crying because you left her for some blonde bitch. Nice," Ashley rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah because you're all perfect," Kelly turns to Lauren, "how're you and Brad? Still pissed he caught you kissing me?"

"We're great, thanks for asking," Lauren smiles sweetly, "we aren't gonna pretend that I intimated that though, we all know you started it. Okay? Now get out."

"You think you can tell me what to do, you little bitch," Kelly growls and Camila grabs onto his arm in a feeble attempt to stop him walking towards her.

"Stop! Stop it, Kelly!" She exclaims, her pitch rising in panic, "lets go. I'm ready to go, we can go now!"

"I said, get the fuck out of our room now. And leave Camila because we all know you'd take it out on her like the shit boyfriend you are," Lauren snaps and Kelly glares at her, frozen for a few seconds before he pushes Camila away from him and storms out, closing the door with a bang.

All eyes turn to the small brunette frozen in place and Dinah speaks up softly, "Mila..."

"Let's just finish the movie," Camila shakes her head, laying back down on the bed besides Dinah who instantly wraps an arm around her.

She doesn't speak because she's scared if she opens her mouth the sob that's she's desperately trying to hold back will escape and she can't cry. Not again. Everyone will think she's pathetic.

She falls asleep eventually, to the steady beat of Dinah's heartbeat, the younger girl's arm wrapped around her and keeping her tucked firmly into her side.

"Noo, stop, that's so embarrassing."

"It's not like you could help it, you didn't ask to be roofied. And anyway, it was kinda cute."

Camila is awoken at the sound of the voices, still half asleep as she squeezes her eyes shut tighter and buries further into Dinah's chest.

"I'm glad I don't remember anything if I was as bad as you claim," Dinah says in a hushed tone, combing her fingers through Camila's hair.

"Do you really not remember anything?" Normani questions and Camila feels the blonde shake her head.

"I remember you punching the boy and Camila crying a lot and apologising and that's it. I don't remember getting back to the hotel," Dinah confesses.

"I mean, if you remember her crying then you must remember a lot because she cried pretty much the entire night," Normani jokes and if Camila wasn't practically asleep and hungover she'd probably care about what was just said.

However, the words had barely registered enough for her to understand, never mind take offence.

"Normani..." Dinah trails off softly.

"That wasn't even mean, it was the truth!" Normani exclaims.

"She was scared and drunk," Dinah defends, "please leave her alone, she's got enough going off without you."

It's quiet for a few moments but eventually Normani speaks up again, "she said the same to me about you last night."

Dinah doesn't respond, only laughing slightly and shaking her head as she buries her face into Camila's hair, "god, she's ridiculous."

"I'm not a bad person. Not like you think I am," Normani announces.

"Yeah? And what do you think I think you are?" Dinah questions.

"You think I'm selfish and self-centred. You think I sleep with people who're in relationships. That I'm a bitch and a slut."

"I don't think you're a slut," Dinah disagrees.

"And selfish and self-centred?"

"Yeah well," Dinah shrugs, "maybe you're not as bad as I thought."

It's silent after that until Camila stirs, breathing through her nose softly and catching the attention of both gilts.

"I'll leave you two alone," Normani excuses herself before leaving the pair alone.

Camila brushes her hair out of her eyes before stretching her stiff limbs, "you're really comfy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Normani would love to find out."

Everyone pretty much crashes after they eat dinner, the late night and early start paired with hangovers leaving everyone exhausted.

Camila is the only one awake, the nap she had earlier along with spending all day in bed feeling sorry for herself proving to leave her feeling somewhat energised.

Ten minutes of hearing Dinah's very loud breathing and she decides to leave the room before she strangles the blonde in an attempt to try and shut her up.

She doubts even death would be able to keep Dinah quiet for long.

Thankfully when she arrives at the room she was meant to be sharing with Kelly and a few others there is no signs of anyone (specifically Kelly) so she collapses on the couch.

She briefly wonders where they all are but quickly pushes the thought to the back of her mind because although she has no problem coming up with reasonable sounding suggestions, none of them are what she wants to hear.

It turns out after spending the past four weeks with at least one person at any given moment, being on your own is a lot lonelier than it seemed before.

She considers going on a journey to find Ariana but the girl had sent her a text earlier reading that she hopes she's okay but she's too busy dying to visit so Camila decides against it. Hanna and Becky are hanging with some boys and Camila is too scared to join them in case the boys turn out to be Kelly and his friends.

She settles on reading the book she brought with her - an old favourite that she'd read many times before and could practically recite if asked - allowing the words to drown out her current situation.

Well, until the sound of the door opening causes her to jump out of her skin anyway.

"Oh, I thought it was empty," Lauren announces.

"So did I," Camila drops the book on the couch (regretting it moments later when she realises she hasn't marked her page) before standing up.

"I'll go sit in one of the bedrooms," Lauren decides, starting to make her way there but stopping when Camila calls out.

"Wait!"

Before the older Latina can even question what she wants Camila has rushed towards her and has trapped her lips in a desperate kiss.

Their lips move in sync for a few seconds before Lauren pulls away, "Camila, you don't want this. You're confused."

"I never got to return what you did the other night," Camila murmurs but Lauren shakes her head.

"Stop, you're, you're upset cause of Kelly. You're gonna regret it," She tells her.

"Shh, just... shh. It doesn't matter," Camila disagrees quietly, pressing Lauren's back against the wall and pressing her lips to just below Lauren's ear, "let me repay you."

And Lauren doesn't have the willpower and self-restraint to say no when Camila's mouth is hot on her skin, her lips tickling it as she speaks with her body pressed flush against hers.

Camila's lips attach to the sensitive skin of her neck, sucking and grazing her teeth slightly in a way that makes Lauren whimper and buck her hips.

"Did you lock the door?" Camila questions and Lauren nods, crying out when Camila bites down on her neck in response. 

She should be scared, she knows that. She's always scared when she's having sex with someone who she doesn't trust very well. Except Camila is here, kissing her way down her throat and she can't find it in herself to feel scared.

She pushes it to the back of the mind because Camila slips a hand into her shorts and right now really isn't the time. 

A frustrated whimper quickly turns into a breathy gasp when Camila slides a finger into her, not giving her time to readjust before adding two more and fucking her at a fast of a pace as she could physically manage. 

Lauren knee's buckle and she wraps her slender fingers around Camila's waist for support, her nails digging into Camila's back not hard enough to hurt but hard enough for the brunette to definitely know they were there.

The relentless moans raise in pitch when Camila's thumb finds her clit and she tilts her head back against the wall, Camila taking the opportunity to suck on her pulse point.

Camila curls her fingers and suddenly Lauren is seeing blinding white as she comes, a high pitched whine leaving her lips which Camila swallows in a heated kiss.

They don't break apart until Lauren gasps for air, her chest heaving as she tries to catch her breath back.

"I should go," She excuses once she's regained the ability to talk and Camila quickly nods in agreement.

Now her adrenaline has worn off she can feel the panic slowly creeping into her veins and she already knows that in ten minutes she'll regret the whole situation.

And from the brief glance she gets at Lauren's face before she flees the room, it looks like the older girl is feeling them same.

Her whole body feels gross so she decides to a shower, scrubbing at her skin until it's red and hot and raw and painful.

She scrubs until she's sure that every part of her body is free of Lauren's touch, no sigh of the girl on her.

And somewhere along the line she ends up crouched on the shower floor, the water pouring down on her as she cries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 172 18
315K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
657K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...
71.1K 2.4K 27
No matter what happens, you'll be by her side. Dinah/You high school AU. Heavily featuring other 5h members. -- I wrote this at 15 good luck