The Lost Ninja

By HallowsCos

Yuki has been in hiding for many years and has many sensei because her mother is being chased. Yuki has been... More

The Lost Ninja
Character Profile
Yuki's Beginning
Becoming a Puppet Master
Training with the Demon Ninja
Reuniting with a Brother
Leaving Papa and Meeting Mama
Welcome to Konoha
Meeting Kakashi's Friends
The Day Before Graduation
Graduation Day
Meeting the Team
Survival Test
C-Ranked Mission
Uncle Zazu?
Nightmares and Training
The Great Naruto Bridge
Secrets Revealed
Learning Woodstyle
Sand Siblings
Team Seven Nominated
Exam One
Exam Two
Preliminaries
Akatsuki
Surprise
Gaara's Story
Exam Three
Hokage versus Hokage
Leaving the Hospital
Mourning Lord Third
Brother vs Brother
Following Itachi
Summons from the Elders
Lady Tsunade
Naruto's Naivety
Uncle Shi and Sasu-nii
Watty's 2019!!!!!
Who is a Monster?
Training
Naruto Versus Sasuke
Sasuke's Departure
Aftermath
Home Away From Home
Love Interest

Visiting Naruto

162 7 1
By HallowsCos

Yesterday I stayed with ojii-san all day even during his boring meetings, but he's given me today to visit Naruto. I get odd looks walking in my Anbu uniform, but pay them no mind as I walk towards the hospital. Once there I pass the receptionist and move down the halls to where I feel Naruto and Shikimaru's chakra. I peek in the door to see Shikimaru playing Shoji by himself and Naruto still unconscious. I sigh before slipping into the room making Shikimaru look up when the door closes behind me. He gives a lazy smile before zeroing in on my uniform before smirking.

"Should have known they'd promote you sooner or later."

"This was the only way I could stay Shika. Some of the Elders are wary of my strength and the only way to stay was to become the bodyguard to Hokage-sama."

"They're fools then because there's no way you could betray the village. I mean if you wanted to you could have stayed away for forever when you left."

"I know that Shika. Tell Naru to find me whenever he wakes back up. I'll see you guys later."

I stroll out of the hospital to see Neji on his way to a training ground and I catch up to him. He looks to me when I make it to his side and I give a smile as he sees the uniform I'm wearing. No emotion crosses his face making me roll my eyes at him.

"Neji are you training alone again?"

"Of course, Lee is still in the hospital and I don't know what TenTen is doing."

We make it to the training ground and through some unspoken agreement get in our battle stances. He makes the first move and my eyes widen in shock before I try to jump away knowing I can't let him hit me. For a second I remain hidden until his eyes lock on to me and I smirk before performing my hand signs.

"Fire Release: Burning Dragon!"

I frown noticing he dodges the attack which means he has gotten quicker since I was gone. I suppress my chakra signature before moving away from my spot barely making a sound. My eyes watch as he searches for any source of my chakra with his Byakugan already activated. Before he can turn my way I weave my hand signs quickly hoping he won't notice the surge of chakra.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!"

The fireball makes it's way towards him and I blink seeing the new technique he is using. I'm about to shift when I feel my Anbu tattoo burn meaning I'm being summoned. I rub at the spot that is still sore from a few days ago and hop from my tree to land in front of Neji. He deactivates his Byakugan knowing something has come up all of a sudeen.

"I've just been summoned to meet with Hokage-sama. When did you learn that new technique?"

"Not long ago." Is all he says making me give a small smile before teleporting.

I teleport into a meeting with all of the jonin making me blink at the situation considering two village elders are here as well. I calmly walk over to Uncle Shi before sitting on my knees next to him. I sense that I'm the only Anbu in the room making me lock eyes with the Hokage. He gives a nod meaning I'm here because the Elders wanted me here. I nod before looking around the room to see every jonin from the village putting my guard up. Even Uncle Shi is completely serious which means something has happened that I haven't been told yet.

"As many of you may have heard Hayate  was found dead earlier."

Murmurs break out across the room and I feel all the slight fluctuations in their chakra registering their surprise. I'm surprised as well considering Hayate was known for Kenjutsu and for someone to catch him by surprise is a bit terrifying. My hands twitch from being unused to feelings such chakra fluctuations at once making the Elders look at me. I try to get the twitching under control, but there are just too many fluctuations in the room. A hand on mine distracts my mind and I look over to see Uncle Shi with worry in his eyes.

"Too many fluctuations at once." I whisper and he nods before I make one of my puppets appear.

I tinker with the puppet and carefully listen to what is being said all around me despite looking like I'm not. I can sense the disapproval raidiating fron the Elders as I quietly work on my puppet. I give a small smirk before looking up at them with an innocent look on my face. The Hokage hides his smile behind his hands as they hastily try to hide their expressions. Uncle Shi taps the back of my head with his back making me frown before a thought appears in my mind.

"Do you know where Jiraya is? I need to speak with him about his training methods." I pose to the Hokage making the Elders gape at me.

"No one has been able to find him Yuki. He'll be back and you know it."

I huff at that before we are all dismissed, but it's obvious the Elders want me to stick around. Everyone leaves and I shift forward before sitting on my knees once again before them. I carefully analyse the two that are here and blink waiting for them to say anything. They are obviously analysing me, but cannot find anything out making me give a smirk internally. I turn my gaze to the Hokage knowing they probably won't address me.

"Hokage-sama what do you wish to speak to me about?"

"The Elders are wondering why your hands were twitching and would not accept my answer."

"I'm a sensor ninja if you were not aware of the fact and people's chakra fluctuates with their emotions. Almost everyone in here was surprised and their chakra reflected that by fluctuating the whole time. I'm still not used to being with so many people in a room that has fluctuating chakras and it bothers me. That's also why I pulled out a puppet to fix during the meeting because it pulls my mind away from sensing chakras. If that is all you needed to know then I must go investigate a large chakra that is fluctuating close by." I say standing up to leave when one of the Elders causes me to freeze in my steps.

"Why would you need to investigate that?"

"What if the person with the aforementioned chakra were to come after Hokage-sama? I could potentially allow the Hokage enough time to prepare and perhaps the enemy would spend quite a bit of his chakra fighting with me."

"Going alone makes you a fool and you'll just end up like Hayate-san." They respond making my head whip towards them quickly in a snarl.

"Don't you dare disrespect Hayate! If someone managed to kill him then that means they are a force to be feared. Hayate was exceptionally skilled in Kenjutsu and from what I've heard he was murdered with a sword. For someone to take him by surprise makes even me fear them a bit and if you've done you're research then you know there is next to nothing I fear."

"You speak so casually about your superior. Why is that child?"

"I met Hayate in the first few days I was in the village through my uncle and instantly I had a bond with him. He was like my older brother and when he wasn't busy we'd work on our Kenjutsu together. I know you wonder why I speak so informally with the Hokage as well and it's because he was the first person in this village to trust me. He didn't think I was a spy he just saw a child who needed help. People like you want strong fighters for war, but the instant there is peace you hate those who have the strength needed to survive a war and it sickens me. The Uchiha Massacre is your fault and you want no claim to it because the village would realise that peace is simply an illusion that you have created. You send children to war because they have a strong Kekkei Genkai or they excell at Ninjutsu or Taijutsi. You're expecting children to fight wars they know nothing about and they probably have never seen a battlefield, but that doesn't matter because it creates peace."

"Yuki that's enough."

"I'm sorry Hokage-sama." I whisper as the tears threaten to fall from my eyes before I push them down.

"Go check on that chakra signature and get some sleep after that."

I nod stiffly before leaving the room still out of breath from how much I ranted at them. I didn't intend for that to happen and once again my emotions just spilled out of me. I take a shaky breath leaving the building where Uncle Shi is waiting for me as he reads his book. He looks up when I leave the building and straightens knowing something has happened. I run a hand through my hair knowing he'll probably hear from the Elders later.

"The Elders were disrespectful of Hayate-nii and they upset me so I lashed out again."

"What did they say?"

"I said I needed to check out a chakra fluctuation in case it could pose a threat to ojii-san and they questioned it. They said if I went alone I'd be a fool and I'd end up like Hayate-nii."

"Ah and you exploded on them?"

"No, they implied I was disrespectful in speaking so casually about Hayate-nii and after that I blew up on them. I imagine you'll hear about it from them sooner or later."

He nods and I head to the hospital and frown because why would someone's chakra drastically fluctuate like that here. I stop in the front and close my eyes to carefully see who it is and sense four chakras in a small room upstairs. I sense Lee, Shika, Naru, and Gaara in there and that's when I sense Shukaku trying to gain control. It's close to a full moon which means he is more bloodthirsty around this time and must be fighting Gaara for control. I huff out a breath before running up the stairs to Lee's room where Gai is going as well. I make it quicker and enter the room before closing the door quietly behind me. A stand-off is happening and I see the sand floating around the room dangerously making my eyes flicker to Gaara worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
399K 11.4K 38
Ikeri Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha and Amiki Uchiha. She was born 4 years before the Uchiha Massacre. Her mother, Amiki died during her bi...
182K 4K 72
⚠️⚠️CONTAINS CUSSING IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ SIMPLE AS THAT!⚠️⚠️ A book based on love and revenge. Can two over come their differences and wo...
10.9K 66 4
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...