Why don't we imagines/prefere...

By TianaStyles94

Why don't we imagines and preferences More

Noodles(JA)
❤️His Favourite Pic Of You Two❤️
Tell me (CB)
❤️His Favourite Vans On You❤️
confession (DS)
❤black dress ❤
Smooth step (JM)
❤the guy he trusts with ❤
Inspiration (ZH)
❤ Movie you both love to watch ❤
Paper Notes (WDW)
Treat you better(JA)
❤ Favorite Bikini ❤
Hardship of being a fangirl (CB)
❤kiss me baby one more time❤
Secret Fangirl (DS)
❤You and the world❤
Unsteady (JM)
❤Both your Favorite song❤
Daddy (ZC)
❤wedding cake❤
lost (JA)
❤Puppiesss❤
Regrets (CB)
❤Little black dress❤
❤Peachy❤
The matrimony project (JM)
❤black and white❤
His queen (ZH)
❤Boyfriend ❤
Surprising my IBF (JA)
❤Ripped Jeans❤
Regrets 2(CB)
❤Birthday cake❤
Please be his fake girlfriend (DS)
❤doggos❤
Better off dead (JM)
❤kittens❤
Babysitting turns to date(ZH)
❤Gifts ❤
Safe with me(JA)
❤Mum and Me❤
Meeting you (CB)
❤wedding❤
**Last hook up(DS)
❤Kinky ❤
**Make you feel good(JM)
❤Sexy lady❤
Polaroid (ZH)
❤Short sorts❤
I have a daughter (JA)
❤Gala❤
A Corsage (CB)
❤Short skirt❤
**Pamper me (DS)
❤His big surprise❤
Tickles (JM)
❤Halloween❤
Next generation (Z.H)
❤house and Christmas ❤
Pizza boy (J.A)
❤wedding rings❤
Anonymous friend(CB)
📣Promo📣
Ukulele (DS)
❤Ukulele❤

Washroom(DS)

606 13 0
By TianaStyles94

I stand by my locker thinking about the fight that me and Daniel had yesterday. It was of something silly I don't even remember why. I can't even talk to him about it because he won't come to school today.

"Y/N are you listening to me?" My bff asks.

"Ah yeah yeah. I'm going to class now bye," I say and walk away.

I walk down the hallway thinking about Daniel. I get into the washroom and stand in front of the mirror. I hand my bag on the hook and look at myself in the mirror. I start to feel the darkness in my head kick in again. I hear a group of giggles which draws my attention. I see Daniel's ex and her group march towards me.

"Oh look it's Daniel's fat ass girlfriend," She says.

Ugh I'm in no mood for her non sense.

I try walking past her when she spills a glass of coffee on me. The Brown liquid stains my blouse making it look messing.

My Favorite blouse .

"Oops my bad," I hear her say while her friends giggle.

I keep my head low as I try walking past them. But someone grabs my shoulders.

"Where do you think you are going?" Cara asks as I'm scuffed back.

I stumble backwards and manage to maintain my balance.

"What do you want from me?" I ask as I whip my tears.

"Oh look the baby is crying. Where is that fake brave girl that fought with me that day uh? Where is she?" She asks while pushing my shoulders.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Hasty uh. I want you to leave Daniel. That's all I want."

"F*** off," I hiss while looking at the floor.

"What did you say?" She asks and comes closer to me.

"I said f*** off you do it!" I spit on her face.

She slaps me hard making me loose my balance and fall to the floor. I break down and start to cry in front of them on the floor. I hear them laugh and taunt at me. I feel water being poured all over me and they seemed to rejoice my pain.

"Don't ever mess with me again," I hear her say.

I see there big heel shoes walking away and the door being closed. A loud sob escapes me as depression starts to kick in. I somehow manage to sit up and use my hands to stand up. But the water on the floor makes me slip and twist my ankle. I feel immense pain in my ankle as I fall to the floor again. I try to move my legs but I stop when I feel a lot of pain. I just lay on the floor feeling pathetic.

All I can do is hope that Daniel will come and save me even though he said he won't come to school today.

My blouse is fully stained and wet so is my hair and my skirt. I'm sure it's become transparent due to the water. At the moment I just wanna disappear. I try lifting myself up but the water makes me slip again. I cry harder as I lay lifeless on the floor. I turn on my back and just close my eyes as I feel my darkness start to cover my mind. I start to feel weak and lose contact myself.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N..." a familiar voice makes my heart skip a beat before everything goes blank.

________________________

Daniel's pov:

I walk into the empty hallway. I wasn't planning on coming to school today since my grandma was sick but then my dad came in and said I can go.

" The scene in the washroom was epic. Can't believe Cara did that to her," I heard familiar voices say.

I don't care to look around because I know it's probably Cara's friends talking in an empty class room as uasaul. But something about their sentence made me suspicious. Weird enough I had a bad feeling from morning so immediately I ran into the Girl's toilet. On the floor laid my girlfriend in a mess.

" Oh my gosh! Y/N.."

I lift her up and place her back on my lap.

"Y/N please wake up," I beg and pat her cheeks.

She doesn't respond. I start to cry and feel really bad for leaving her alone. I quickly start to remove her blouse because it's become transparent due to the water. I remove my hoodie and put it over her. I put her blouse in my bag and then stand up. I grab her bag and sling it around my shoulders before I carry her in my arms and rush into the principals office.

"Call the doctor right now. Or I'll sue you in court. One of your students caused her this. They bullied her. Call the doctor Now!!!" I yell at the principal.

He nods and immedtaily makes a phone call.

"Who did it to her? How did you find her " He asks

I tell him how I find her and ask him to wait till she wakes up. Soon the doctor comes and checks on her. I stay by her side holding her hand.

"She hasn't eaten anything from morning that's why she fainted," The doctor says.

I nod.

"Make sure she eats."

She slowly gets up and immediately I cling onto her with a loud sob.

"I'm so sorry I left you alone. You scared me baby..."

The doctor asks her how she feels and she tells him that she had sprained her ankle. So he starts treating her ankle and once he's done he leaves.Then the principal enquires what happened. I clench my fingers upon hearing everything they did to her.

"I'm gonna murder them!" I yell and stand up.

She immediately catches my hand and stops me.

"Calm down Seavey. I'll take care of them. You can take your girlfriend and go home," The principal says.

I nod and carry her in my arms while holding both our bags on my shoulder. We both Thank him and leave his office. Nothing is spoken between us till we get inside the car. I open the door with a little difficulty and manage to lay her on the seat. I get in and close the door before hovering over her. I start kissing her lips hungrily as I cry.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry for fighting with you," I apologise.

She places her fingers on my lips and wipes my tears.

"Let's just take this home and continue shall we," She says and smirks.

I nod and give her one last kiss.

"I love you so much Y/N Don't listen to anything that they said. It's not true."

"I know Daniel. I love you too."

------________-------_______

Hello guys!!!

So I wrote this in the 1st person Pov.

Good?

Should I continue writing in the 1st person Pov like this ? Or stick to the third person Pov originally ?

Please vote!!

More chapters to come..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC