Stray Kids Imagines

By SKZmachine

Began: 2nd September 2018 • One Shots • Reactions • Texts • Dating Game Stories More

Intro: I am WHO?
Hyunjin {one shot}
Jisung {one shot}
Stray Kids {oneshot - dating game}
Felix {texts}
Stray Kids {oneshot - dating game}
Jeongin {one shot}
Jisung {one shot}
Horror Movie {reaction}
Minho {one shot}
Bang Chan {one shot}
Falling Asleep {reaction}
Seungmin {one shot}
Classmate {reaction}
Holiday {reaction}
Felix {oneshot}
A Very Stray Kids Christmas {oneshot}
Jeongin {oneshot}
First Date {reaction}
A Happy Stray Kids New Year {texts}
Break Up Prank {reaction}
Hyunjin {oneshot}
Changbin {texts}
Jisung {oneshot} pt.1
Jisung {oneshot} pt.2
Stray Kids {texts} ft. Chaeyeon, Daehwi, Somi
Baby Girl {reaction} [SKK👪]
Baby Boy {reaction} [SKK👪]
Changbin {oneshot}
Period {reaction}
Bang Chan {oneshot}
Intro: Stray Kids {oneshot} [SKK👪]
1am Snapchat {reaction}
Valentine's Day {reaction}
Hyunjin {oneshot}
3RACHA {oneshot} [SKK👪]
Woojin {oneshot}
Fansign {reaction}
Bang Chan {texts}
Jisung {oneshot}
Insomnia {reaction}
Seungmin {oneshot}
Woojin {oneshot}
Changbin {oneshot}

Changbin {one shot}

6.9K 198 89
By SKZmachine

OMG THEY'RE ALREADY HAVING ANOTHER COMEBACK!! I am YOU 😱 I didn't expect it so soon - I thought it would be like next year 😂

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the imagine!

You had a sort of peculiar relationship with Changbin. It was like you two were dating, but it wasn't official, and you never had skinship but you both knew that you liked each other and you hung out a lot.

Like today, for example. You were just chilling on the sofa at the SKZ dorm watching a kdrama together. You often did this in the winter, cuddled up in blankets, each with a hot chocolate in your hand.

The other members had gone to the JYP building for their recording session and had been there since this morning, but Changbin was still recovering from a sore throat, so they decided it was best not to risk straining his voice.

You couldn't help but shiver as you put your empty mug down on the table, resulting in your arm becoming a victim to the cold air. You quickly put your arm back under the blanket and rubbed it to try and warm up again.

Changbin noticed and shuffled closer to you without hesitation, sharing his blanket by draping half of it on top of yours. You were also grateful for the extra body heat.

"How do you guys sleep at night? I thought your manager said he was going to get the heating fixed." You mumbled.

"Yeah I think he forgot about it. We just sleep in two layers of clothing plus three blankets." He replied simply and you wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth - it was literally like a freezer in this dorm.

As you continued to watch the drama, you squealed as the male lead began leaning in to kiss the girl. "Oh my god this is so cute!" You said whilst hugging a pillow tightly.

"Wait you like cringy stuff like that?" Changbin asked surprised, turning to face you.

"Yeah, it's a bit cringy but it still makes my heart race for some reason." You grinned happily as you stared at the TV.

Suddenly Changbin moved towards you, leaving his face only a few inches away from yours. "Like this? Does this make your heart race?" He asked in a quiet whisper.

Your eyes widened but your thoughts just screamed, 'YES MY HEART IS EXPLODING RIGHT NOW'. The blood rushed to your face as you stared back at him in shock. What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? What do I do?

But then in the next second, he just moved back to where he was sitting and chuckled to himself.

Why is he laughing? I guess he didn't actually want to kiss me and it was just a joke... Why am I so disappointed?

Changbin smiled at your confused face, "What's up? Did I actually make your heart flutter?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

You looked away embarrassed, "No... I just... I was surprised, that's all." You mumbled quietly. "Anyway I'm kinda tired now so I'm gonna head home." You said standing up and grabbing your coat.

"Woah wait a second." Changbin immediately grabbed your arm as he noticed your change in tone. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything, I was just messing around with you." He quickly explained, looking at you seriously.

"I know." You replied forcing out a small smile before you continued to head towards the door, "See you later Changbin." You mumbled softly as he just watched you leaving, unsure of what to do.

Changbin's POV
As soon as the door closed I groaned, "Changbin why are you so bad with girls that you like?" I spoke to myself annoyed.

The truth is that I was actually going to kiss her, but then I panicked at the last second. I mean, I knew that it would be her first kiss so I didn't want to ruin it for her, so I just backed away and laughed awkwardly afterwards. What is wrong with me? What if she hates me now?

I sighed as I sat back down on the sofa, "Why didn't I just do it? It was the perfect opportunity."

"Are you alright Changbin?" Woojin asked curiously as he walked into the living room.

"Oh did you guys just get back? I'm just annoyed at myself for not kissing Y/N tonight." I told him.

"Woah woah woah! I will not allow any type of kissing or anything else in this house." Chan declared as he joined us.

"Changbin's kissing who? Did I miss his first kiss?" Felix asked jumping onto the sofa too.

"What are you talking about? I already had my first kiss years ago." I scoffed.

"Err your mum doesn't count." Seungmin laughed, causing me to roll my eyes.

"So how come you haven't kissed Y/N yet? I think it's pretty clear that you two are like in love with each other." Woojin said bringing us back to the original conversation.

"I don't know, I just can't find the right timing for it. I want it to be special - not cliché but natural." I mumbled thoughtfully.

"Well if you want it to be natural then stop thinking about it so much!" Chan said as if it was the most obvious thing ever, "Just hang out with her as usual and then it will happen, don't plan it."

So then the next time I saw her, I followed Chan's advice. However, I still felt really scared about it so beforehand I looked on the internet for some tips...

Number one was eye contact - except I don't think that worked because I just ended up creepily staring at her, and she thought I was being weird.

Another tip was to wear lip balm, but I eventually rubbed it off when she started laughing at me for wearing my sister's lipstick...

"What's up with you today Changbin? You're acting kinda different." She said looking at me curiously.

"Huh? Nothing! Changbin is very normal." I said randomly switching to 3rd person, which really didn't help my argument.

"Right... well I guess we should head back home now." She said before standing up from the bench we had been resting on.

"Wait." I quickly mumbled causing her to sit down again. "Okay... so the truth is... I've really wanted to kiss you for the longest time but I don't know how or when or if you even want to I just... I just don't know." I rambled on becoming more shy.

She also became shy as she listened to me. A kiss? She had never kissed a guy before, let alone a guy who was also her best friend and crush...

She looked away to try and hide her blushing face. "I want to kiss you too, but I've never done it before so I'm probably more clueless than you anyway." She said honestly, letting out a nervous chuckle.

I smiled, "Actually, don't tell the other guys about this but I've never kissed anyone either."

"Don't lie, I saw what you did with Felix." She said pretending to be mad.

"Yah, you promised not to mention that again." I replied annoyed, but chuckled afterwards.

"But anyway, isn't this Seo Changbin I'm talking to? The guy who always brags about his amazing visuals and popularity with all the girls in school?" She laughed.

"Hey they were only jokes! You know the only girl I care about is you." I told her genuinely.

"Oh please don't ever say such cringey lines to me again." She said pretending to be sick.

I grinned, "Ok but can I please just say one more thing?" I asked causing her to glance up at me.

"Will you be my first kiss?"

"You didn't need to ask."

She boldly leaned and we both gently closed our eyes as our lips met. I mean let's face it, we probably did it wrong and it was a bit awkward but it still felt special.

I pulled away and smiled at her happily, "You know what? I feel like I'm going to need a lot more practice..."

_

Changbin is such a bias wrecker with his rapping, aegyo, everything... 😂😂

I am so excited for their comeback but I hope they got enough rest in between... 😥❤️

- Lucy 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1K 58
everyone likes him but he loves her everyone wants him but he needs her she didn't choose either of them but her heart did *** started: 04/03/2023 ...
64.9K 986 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
39.8K 627 27
[DISCONTINUED] in which Park Jinyoung recruits a female trainee under JYPE to be a part of his group, Stray Kids Started: 23/12/19 #1 - hanjisungfanf...
429 9 7
Started: December 10th 2023 Finished: not yet 🤷‍♀️ "We were killing ourselves by trying to stay alive." Warning: -Violence -Self harm -Bullying -Ang...