electric // mike wheeler

By sxnshineharryx

"So... you can manipulate electricity. That's cool." "What i-is electicity?" - In which a scared girl finds h... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
ESCAPE
PROMISE
SUPERPOWERS
LOST
HE'S ALIVE
PRETTY
MOLLY HART
WILL
BRAIN STORMING
COMPASS
TRAITOR
JUMP
RUN
CHIEF
THE BATH
DRAINED
LANDO
GOODBYE, TEE
season 2
COME OUT
HALLOWEEN
SOON
TOO LATE
LAB
MISTAKE
Eleven
BOB NEWBY
REUNITED
BADASS
CLOSING THE GATE
SNOWBALL
Season 3
THREE INCHES
WELCOME HOME!
COOKIES
DON'T LIE
SCOOPS
SMARTEST IDIOT I KNOW
BORED
EMOTION, NOT LOGIC
NOBODY'S HOME
EMERGENCY
MAYOR KLINE
strange
LARRYS AN ASSHOLE
THE GIRL
NEW SCAR
JOYCE: A BADASS BITCH
NO CHERRY. NO DEAL.
PROTSI
STARS
Numb
TEE, COME ON!
PANIC!!
STAY VERY STILL
FINAL BREATHS
IF I COULD FLY
dn ǝʞɐʍ
oqɯᴉ˥
Season 4
TWELVE
THEY LEFT YOU
THEY DON'T CARE
YOU'RE NOT REAL
WHAT DO WE DO
THE GAME PLAN
SOMETHING IS WRONG
KIND PEOPLE
A CRAZY DUDE
Eddie the Banished and Tee the Psycho
A new victim
Mordor
A REAL STORY.
STEVE, RUN!
EARTHQUAKES
MORSE CODE?
ABRACADABRA

EL AND TEE

52.6K 1.5K 2.9K
By sxnshineharryx

Chapter 2: El and Tee

An hour later and the boys were in the basement with the two unknown girls - the girl who had blacked out was still out and lay on the couch covered in Mike's coat. 011 sat next to the girl, watching her intently, wanting her to wake up.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" The black haired boy asks the shaved haired girl. She didn't reply, her eyes not leaving 012.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" The curly haired boy asks 011, his eyes quickly looking from her to the unconscious girl next to her. He didn't understand why one had hair and the other didn't.

"Did you run away?" The other boy asks her, wanting to be able to get them back to where they're from and out of their lives so they can focus on finding Will.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" The first boy with black hair asks her softly, not wanting to scare her at all.

"Is that blood?" The dark skinned boy asks moving forward to touch 011's face, Dustin slaps his hand away as 011's eyes go wider as she glared at the dark skinned boy.

"Stop it! You're freaking her out!" The black haired boy says to the dark skinned boy. His voice was raised ever so slightly, trying to show Lucas that he really should back off.

"She's freaking me out!" The dark skinned boy defends. They had no idea who the two were after all, they could be murderers for all they know.

"I bet she's deaf," The curly haired boy says with a shrug before clapping. 011 jumps, "Not deaf." He mumbles.

012 suddenly groans as she moves slightly. The four turn to look at her as her eyes open as she wipes them with her hand. She looks up at them, confused and scared to where she was.

"Oh my god the one who can talk is awake!" A curly haired boy shouted, making 012's head hurt more. She closed her eyes for a moment, "Hey? Does your friend have cancer? Do you have cancer? Why does she have hair and you don't? Hello!" He claps in her face and she hides her face in the coat that lay on top of her.

"All right, that's enough, all right? They're just scared and cold," The black haired boy says walking away to find something. 012 hides more under the coat as 011 flinches at the loud noises of the storm.

"Here, these are clean. Okay?" The black haired kid returns and passes the shaved girl a pair of sweat pants and a jumper. While 012 peaks her head out to see the black haired boy kneeling in front of her with a jumper and joggers in his hands, 011 stands up and takes the coat off before going to lift up her shirt.

"No, no, no!" The black haired kid shouts, stopping her, 012 looks at them confused and then over to 011, seeing what was wrong. The black haired kid stood up and put the clothes on the floor by 012's head.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God." The two other boys say turning around.

"See over there?" The black haired boy stammers whole pointing to a door, "That's the bathroom. Privacy. Get it?"

011 grabs the clothes and walks off with The black Haired boy as 012 stays in place, looking around from her little hiding place.

"What do we do?" The dark skinned kid whispers to the curly haired kid, watching 012 look around.

"I don't know, talk to her?" The curly haired kid replies before turning around to talk to 012.

"So where did you come from?" He asks her casually, she doesn't reply as she she sits up and groans a little. She stands up and starts to walk past, only to lose her balance from dizziness. The curly haired boy caught her and balanced her again before she was off, it was like looking at a toddler. She walked over to a board with little figurines on it.

"That's dungeons and dragons," The dark skinned kid says following her.

"D-Dragons?" She asks quietly, The curly haired kid smiles.

"See! I knew she could talk," He says to Lucas as the girl looks over to where the black haired kid is walking over. He grabs the clothes he placed on the floor and looked at her. Her eyes were already looking at him so he nodded his head for her to follow him.

He leads her to a little room that isn't a bathroom, but more of a storage area. She walks inside and he leaves the door a little bit open, like he did for 011.

"That okay?" He asks her. She nods before walking in and beginning to change, not hearing the conversation going on outside.

A couple minutes later, she walks back out and sees the three talking intently. She guessed it's about her and 011, but doesn't bother to listen in as she begins to look around the room again.

She sees a little area with pillows and a little machine called a walkie-talkie, she sits down with it and starts messing with the buttons.

011 walks over and sits down next to her and 012 smiles at the girl. 011 looks at the little machine that 012 was holding and takes it, inspecting it as the black haired kid walked over.

"Here you guys go. This is my sleeping bag. I hope you guys don't mind sharing," he says giving them the yellow sleeping bag.

011 starts setting it up as 012's eyes catch the dark haired boys. He smiles slightly and she smiles back before looking over at 011. The two other boys had left, leaving Mike with the two girls.

"Hey, um, I never asked your names," The black haired boy says to the two who are now sitting next to each-other on top of the blanket.

011 looks over to 012 for approval and she nods. The two roll up their sleeves, revealing the two numbers.

"Is that real?" The boy asks, reaching forward to touch 012's. 012 flinches back, "Sorry, I've just never seen a kid with a tattoo before." He apologises.

"I-it's o-o-okay," 012 says putting her wrist forward again, letting him trace his fingers over it. Something about the girl seemed familiar to him, but he didn't know what.

"What's it mean? Twelve? Eleven?" He asks the two, 011 points to herself and 012, "That's your names? Eleven and Twelve?"

012 nods at him as she pulls her sleeve back down.

"Okay. Um, well, my name's Mike. Short for Michael. Maybe we can call you 'El' Short for Eleven and 'Tee' short for Twelve," Mike says with a little smile. The two girls nod, "Um, well, okay. Night, El and Tee."

"Night, M-Mike," Tee whispers, the boy smiles and gets up and puts a blanket down, covering the two up before turning off the light and heading upstairs.

But two minutes later Mike returned, he walked over to the Den.

"Tee?" Mike whispers, Tee looks over at him to see he's holding a small pack of green balls, "cold peas for your bruise on you head, it'll help with the swelling," He tells her passing her the bag.

She nods with a small smile of appreciation as she puts it to her bruise, wincing at first at the coldness in contrast to her skin, but gets used to it as Mike bids her farewell, heading up the steps once again.

El and Tee lie down under the blanket and sleep back to back, both falling asleep quickly.

Luck was on their side that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 433 22
❀ 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀 ❀ stranger things season: 1-? steve harrington x fem!oc warning: strong language, sexual & adult themes ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
63.3K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
1.2M 26K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
3.1K 90 28
'Nothing scares me anymore.' In which Hopper's daughter returns for the summer, but everything goes wrong. Max Mayfield x fem!oc season 3 - season...