YOU'RE NOT REAL

Twelve knew what she had to do, her eyes closed as she took a deep breath. She stood opposite number one in the basement of a house she didn't recognise - he was connected to a bunch of vines, his eyes closed and slightly floating above the ground.

He had explained how the situation was going to go, he had explained to her how the situation was going to go, how he had prepped everything so she could have her revenge, so she could get justice.

Now was the waiting game, waiting for him to reach forward and grab her hand, pull her into the situation, and let her confront the girl who had hurt her so deeply in her final moments.

She was nervous, extremely nervous.

That's when she felt it, a hand touched hers, a shock went through her body, and a shiver went through her spine as she opened her eyes to see she was in a new location, a graveyard.

She looked around her, looking for the girl she knew was going to be there. It was dark and hard to see with all the smoke.

She squinted her eyes, seeing two figures up ahead, and her heart dropped, a hatred running through her veins - Max and Billy, the boy she had seen die just a day or so ago.

She walked towards them slowly, her anger unable to be contained as a bolt of lightning was heard a hundred feet away in the trees. She didn't look at it, she didn't jump, knowing she was the one to cause it.

"I think there's a part of you, buried somewhere deep, that wanted me to die that day," Tee heard Billy say as she approached the two, Max's back to her. She knew this Billy wasn't real, she knew it was really Number One tricking her mind, but it still angered her to see him covered in blood, dead because her 'friends' were too lousy to save him, "That was maybe, even relieved. Happy."

"Billy, no, that's not true," Max whimpered, shaking her head.

"That's why you stood there, isn't it, Max?" Billy asked her now, "It's okay, you can admit it now. No more lies, no more hiding."

"Billy, that's not true, I swear," Max promised her older brother.

"That is why you feel such guilt," He continued, taking a step towards her, making her step back, getting closer to Twelve.

"No," Max cried.

"Why you hide from your friends," Billy continued.

"No," Max shook her head.

"Why you hide from the world."

"No." Tee could feel a smile growing on her face, a sadistic smile as she saw the girl suffer.

"And why, late at night, you have sometimes wished to follow me," Billy hits her where it hurts, "follow me into death. That is why I am here, Max. To end your suffering, once and for all."

Max cried as she took a step back, bumping into the girl behind her, she jumped, turning quickly, to be faced by Twelve.

"Hello, Max," Tee said quietly, her face still held a small smirk.

Max stared at her in shock, before looking back to see Billy, only to see he was gone. He wasn't real.

"No..." Max whispered, looking back at Twelve.