The Girl With No Home (Legola...

By 101_classified

-completed ; edited- -highest ranking #6 in Legolas- Y/n is from the kingdom of Rotml, a kingdom that was rul... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
Epilogue
Special

35

1.5K 60 13
By 101_classified

"Legolas! No you're not allowed to die! Not now!" I yell at Legolas, he was in my arms, a blood trail from his mouth. A massive blood stain where he'd just been pelted with the rain of arrows.

"Hey, don't worry about me," he coughed out.

How did we get like this?

1 hour earlier_

We walked into the courtyard. Nothing was there.

"Alright. We should pair up, search the streets. But be careful," I say, all my siblings had joined me and the king and Queen were just stood in the doorway watching us shocked.

"Alright. I have a bit of revenge to get at so I need Vanes with me," Mirulan says. She nods and walks over to him, a bow ready to shoot anything.

Everyone else paired up, it was me and Legolas, Mirulan and Vanes, Samuli and Laron, and finally Castiel and Karla. Everyone had their weapons ready before splitting off into our separate directions.

We walked down our street cautiously. A notice went around for citizens to stay indoors until the pests were under control.

"Miss, what's happening?" A little girl popped her head out of her house. I knelt down and pushed her back in gently.

"Stay inside, we have a little problem. Be a good girl and wait inside," I tell her as an arrow goes flying in between us. I quickly push her in further and slam the door shut.

Legolas had already found the culprit and shot him down.

"We need to be more careful," he says, climbing onto a roof and putting his hand down to help me up. I grab it and hoist myself up, we look around.

"It seems really quiet," I mumble as we start roof jumping.

"Yes. But they seem to be using their ranged soldiers first, if we find their ground troops and wipe them out now, it'll become less of a struggle later," Legolas told me, his lessons in strategy had obviously payed off.

"Alright, but we need to be extremely careful. There might be more than we can handle," I remind him as we jump off a building that hit the tree line.

We creep through the trees until we reached the ramp going down the side of the mountain from the only entrance and exit. The boulder had been shattered and there was a lot of Uruk-Hai's.

"There's not too many, we can take them on," Legolas said, not removing his gaze from the enemies. I sigh and pull my bow out, putting my duel blade back onto my back. He was about to start running when I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug.

"I don't know what you're trying to prove but please, don't get yourself killed," I let go and grab a tree branch, pulling myself up, "I'll cover you from a bit closer until we've broken the line. Then I'll join you."

He nods and I start quickly moving myself from branch to branch, tree to tree, until I hit the last tree that was about a third of the way into the crowd.

"Did they really not hear me? They really are stupid," I whisper lowly as I knocked an arrow in my bow and started aiming. Legolas hadn't moved yet, I thought he was freezing up now but after a couple moments he ran out into the open and started cutting through a crowd of the monsters. One came up behind him with a jagged sword, raising it up. I aim my arrow towards the blade and shoot, not only did it hit the sword out of the enemies hand but it also knocked a black arrow off its course. I searched for the shooter to find it in another tree, I knocked it out quickly and focused back on Legolas. He was fighting pretty well.

After a while I jumped down and started fighting too, not only had I ran out of arrows but Legolas had broken to the point that I was perched at.

"Glad you could join me," he says as we stand back to back, I was still holding my bow, getting ready to put it away before reaching and grabbing one of Legolas' arrows and quickly sending it towards an orca forehead. I put my bow back and pull out my duel blades (a/n: just to remind you that's a sword with two blades and a handle in the middle. It's a pretty large weapon that is really useful for close combat in groups). We cut through the crowd until it seemed we'd finally gotten rid of them all.

Standing in a sea of already rotting bodies.

"It stinks," I sigh as I rip the bottom of my shirt and wrap it tightly around my mouth and nose.

"Yeah, do they not bathe?" Legolas asked jokingly before we heard the sound of footsteps thudding towards us, we looked to the noise to see, up on the ledge was a complete line of multiple archers. All their arrows pointed to us.

"3" we heard something yell.

"Quickly, we need to get cover!" I yell.

"2"

"There's no where to hide," Legolas yells back.

"1"

"Get down!" I yell.

"Fire!!!" The voice screams with joy.

Black arrows come pelting towards us like a sea of death. I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing myself for the numerous piercings. But I felt nothing.

When I couldn't hear anymore shooting I opened one eye cautiously to see a body stood in front of me. I opened my other eye to see who it was, clearly, right in front of my face was Legolas' extremely pained expression.

He fell into my arms and we fell to the ground. Then the army came running down the ramp. Just running past me and Legolas. My face was stained with tears, it'd been a while since I'd cried. I remembered how much I hated it, how much it stung.

"Be happy you've survived," one of them said to me mockingly as they finally stopped flocking past me.

"Legolas, don't die!" I said loudly, holding onto him tightly, not caring about the poison on arrows and pulling them out, throwing them to the side of me.

"Stop..." he mumbled grabbing my hand and making sure I couldn't do anything.

"No! You can't die..." I say sadly, getting quieter by the seconds, "Legolas! No you're not allowed to die! Not now!"

He stifled a laugh. There were also tears crawling extremely slowly down his face. A horse went crashing past us.

Then more.

I didn't move or attempt to look.

"What's... happening?" He coughed, a small trail of blood fell out of his mouth. I look up to see the backs of the horses.

"Someone... horses, they've arrived. I don't know who it is though," I mumble not letting go of his hands. They were getting colder. Suddenly the ground shook. All the traces of Uruk-hai, orcs and many other creatures that had been slain were no more and it was just me and Legolas, on the ground amongst the many dark weapons.

I pull his weapons off of him. I threw mine off as well. Everything seemed to just suddenly get heavy.

"Hey... describe everything," he says. I look at him confused, his eyes were closing slowly.

"As long as you stay awake," I reply, almost choking on my tears. He opened his eyes wider and I look up, searching the endless area for something.

"The bodies disappeared, we're one amongst many weapons. The city has quietened down after the shaking. It seems like all foe life has disappeared," I look down to check he's still awake, he was watching me closely.

Almost as if he was trying to paint another image of me. I look back up to see dust rising near the edge of the kingdom.

"I think someone's coming over here, hang on!" I say as his eyes start closing again.

"Legolas! No you're not allowed to die! Not now!" I yell at Legolas, he was in my arms, a blood trail from his mouth. A massive blood stain where he'd just been pelted with the rain of arrows.

"Hey, don't worry about me," he coughed out.

The horses has returned and were getting closer. Upon closer inspection I saw Thranduil, Elrond, Gandalf, my family and more elves following after w/n who was leading them to us. I hadn't even realised he was gone.

"Hey hey, stay awake, look at me," I say looking at him desperately. I grab his face and pull it close, putting one arm around his back to support him as I rested our foreheads together. His breathing was getting varied. I could feel his blood along my hands.

"You don't deserve this," I mutter to myself as I start thinking of a solution. Nothing came to my head until my magic joined. I shake my head, not moving from his forehead.

"I will not use magic," I whisper to myself. The sounds of hooves, yelling and whining was getting closer. Legolas' breathing was getting shallower and less existent.

"Legolas please don't. Don't leave me," I cry, pulling him into another hug, "I can't loose you."

For some reason I was being faced with the memories of when Karla was snatched away from me and I was thrown away.

He pushed himself away from the hug weakly and pulled me into a kiss.

"I... love... you... y/n," he gasped out.

"I love you too. So you can't leave me!" I yell holding him tightly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 113 18
-𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩...𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚? -𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙... -𝙊𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? -𝙔𝙤𝙪... ________________________...
42.8K 1K 27
Val is a elf of Rivendell, the daughter of Lord Elrond. She has two brothers and one sister. When her mother was pregnant with her she had gotten dea...
2.5K 266 34
In the heart of the cursed Mirkwood Forest, Legolas, the prince of the woodland realm, is haunted by an inexplicable feeling of being watched. Unbekn...
14.9K 376 21
A vision caused me to run from my home to one from my past. I traveled day and night to a place of refuge, Rivendell. And from then on my life change...