I Transmigrated As LIN QIANZI...

Від Sueita

She's a housewife with two children, just a normal day to day housewife who loved to read transmigration nove... Більше

DISCLAIMER. PLEASE READ.
Ch. 1 Another Transmigrated Woman
Ch.2 The Old Madame Birthday
Ch.3 - We Are Not Made For Each Other
ch.4 - living in the Li Manor
Ch.6 - Meeting Between The Female Leads
Ch. 7 - His Highness's Decicion!
ch.8 - Don't provoke the Bushie Army!
Ch. 9 - Hugging each others thigh
ch.10 - Helping Each Other?
ch.11 - Going To The Temple Together
Ch. 12 - Are You Going To Run Away?
Ch. 13 - Sulking God Of Death?!
Ch. 14 - Meeting Another Supporting Male Character
ch. 15 - Sister In Law is awesome?
ch. 16 - Planning For The Future
ch. 17 - Cheat code
ch. 18 - Two Incredible Men, Fighting Because of Her
ch.19 - Back Home
ch.20 - meeting him again
ch.21- To The Rescue
ch. 22 - Finding a Clue About Her Husband?!
Ch. 23 The Transmigrated Duan Yunying
ch. 24 - Her plans to turn the whole novel plot her way!
ch. 25 Meeting Luo Yunzheng again
ch. 26 - She needs to make her choice.
announcement to my readers

ch.5- Dinner With The Death God

4K 172 38
Від Sueita

Lin Qianzi were too frightened when she realized the reason for her demise is following her, she tripped on her skirt and fell down, sprawled on the ground.

"Miss Lin!" The maid by her side were panicked when she fell down. She hurriedly supported her up.

When she' standing on her two feet, she could visibly see him frown. She was too afraid to even notice her bleeding forehead.

"ah, I'm sorry" she said. Long Heng frowned deeper at the words. Why did she apologize? She's the one who tripped out of nowhere.

The whole scene somehow looked like as if she was a small little animal. A squirel maybe. She get startled way too much for the simplest gestures from him.

"you don't need to apologize. Head back to Orchid Courtyard to get your wound a look at" he said.

Lin Qianzi gaped silly at his words. She looked at him with a questioning look mixed with fear and trepidation. She still didn't notice the trailing blood from her injured forehead.

She's way too timid!  was what he thought. Giving a cough he strode off at the front first.

Seeing she only stood there motionless he sigh and said it again "Come here, let's get back to Orchid Courtyard"

Before she could reply Long Heng had already carried her in his embraced.

Lin Qianzi eyes suddenly widen.  This is the death god ah!

She was too afraid to even say anything. She only closes her eyes tightly as if hoping that it would all be just a dream.

He is Bai Xiangxiu's man ah! What to do?! Urgently need replies online!!!

She felt her self being laid down on the bed. She opened her eyes slowly, only to meet a man's cold gaze. She subconciously scooted away from him.

"Is this lord that intimidating to you?" his cold voice drifted over.

Lin Qianzi subconciously felt cold sweat emerging as she clutch her blanket tightly.

"um... I've severly offended you last night. Now Nee Bai even had gotten sick because of me. A man of your calibre, it's easy to make my life miserable with just words... How can I be at ease?" she said. Her eyes started to pool with tears. She really didn't want to offend this death god. But she had done so perfectly.

Bai Xiangxiu is his reverse scale. Even if the man himself aren't aware of it. Later in the story it qould get more and more pronounced.

Contrary to her expectation, Long Heng actually chuckled. Yes he did!

This Fiancée of him might be the most timid lass he had ever met yet she didn't afraid to speak out her mind.

A man of your calibre, it's easy to make my life miserable with just words... How can I be at ease? The words struck a chord in his heart.

This girl! If she's that afraid of me, all the more reason not to say that words out loud!

But it was also because of this words he found out how she is an outright frank person. Her whole being spoke of her mind.

She was not the type of woman who would know to utter what others wanted to hear, instead she was frank to the point of stupidity!

When she was with her husband back in the modern world, she never had the need to pretend. Woman of the modern times often more than not speak out their mind out loud.

Unlike in this timeline of history, where woman were tied down with a strict rules, she who had never had read the woman virtues of course would never knew how to act in front of a man.

But, she does know one thing. She's afraid of this man in front of her tremendously!

"Let's get your wound treated. Afterwards, we'll have dinner." Long Heng said with a gentle tone and a slight smile. With this timid as a squirrel little lass, as cold as he is he still can't help but speak gently.

When Lin Qianzi heard how he spoke to her, she almost couldn't believe it. She just stared at the man with a questioning look and the way she tilted her head to the side coupled with the slight confused frown made her whole being were saying you're not mad at me?

Looking at how her face revealed what she felt, Long Heng had a hard time supressing the urges to laugh.

Taking a deep breath he said "I already forgive you. So you don't have to be afraid anymore alright?"

This time Lin Qianzi goes outright gaping wide with eyes wide open.
The reknowned death god actually said it! He said he forgives me! The death god forgives me!

Long Heng could see the girl beamed with happiness and relief. Unknowingly, it sent a kind of a relieved feelings mixed with a slight happiness into his heart.

In actuality, his pride and ego were challenge over Lin Qianzi's act last night.

Years of living in the battlefield had made him sees the cruelty of the world. In his sight, women are tools for politics, the sharpest weapon in the battlefield. Thus made him unconciously had a deep hatred towards scheming women.

When she acted out of line just for the sake of rumours, at first he hated it. It's not like he cared for whatever rumours are spreading about him. But the woman in question is soon to be his wife!

For a man like him, even if his marriage is decreed by the emperor himself, he could always find a way to cancel it should the other party does not fit his taste.

In his eyes, that act of 'finding the truth' is just a way to attract his attention.

That is until he spend this short time with his future wife.

This girl in front of him are the most honest woman he had ever met. Even without words, he could understand what she was thinking. Not even a day had passed since they first met, yet he had somehow got a gist of her personality.

Best of all, he could read her like a book! If such woman is a schemer then she would be the best actress there is!

When he saw how sorry she was for her actions add in the repeated apologies mixed with dread over him, he somehow melted and determined to show her, he is not what the rumours said!

At this moment, he could see how she had started to relax. Even with a patch on her head, she still could smile while she ate her dinner slowly.

The dinner was quiet, but somehow her actions looked awkward. Almost like a child learning how to eat with a chopstick.

Right now he watched as she strugled to get the vegetable into her bowl. She actually tried to slide it into her bowl of rice instead of taking it with her chopsticks. He tried not to look but somehow he can't help but noticed.

Lin Qianzi are not to blame. She was originally not a chinese, so she eat with a fork and spoon. Sometimes just with her hand. Normally she would eat by herself, she would even dismissed the servants while she eat, saying she felt uncomfortable being watched.

The only weird thing that happen to her is that everyone here speaks english! Lin Qianzi didn't know, but actually they all speak in chinese here. But due to some cactus magic, she heard it as if it's english and they heard her as if she speaks in Chinese. Of course, she didn't know about it until a while later.

Now she had to eat with a pair of chopstick, even if she never eat with it before.

"You're holding it wrong, have no one thought you how to eat?" Long Heng suddenly said.

Cold sweat dripped along her back when she heard the question. Now how do she answers?

"umn, actually when I fell down just now, my wrist are kind of twisted.. So..." her voice were so small as if she was afraid Long Heng would notices her awkwardness. It's true that her wrist are slightly twisted when it cushioned her fall, but that does not explain why she looked like she had never used a chopstick.

Long Heng raised his eyebrows as he looked at the pair of chopsticks in her hands. It was jumbled upside down.

One of the pointy part that was supposed to be facing down were facing upwards, while the other were placed across in between her fingers. It's as if she was trying to eat using one stick to stab into the side dishes!

No wonder she couldn't eat...

Long Heng stood up before motioning the servants to move his stool beside Lin Qianzi before he sat back down.

Before she could think about why he did it, he already took his chopsticks and began to pick up side dished and fill her bowl of rice.

Lin Qianzi watched curiously when suddenly the renowned Male Lead had began to personally feed her.

"open up." Lin Qianzi subconciously opened her mouth. Then before she could truly understand what was happening, her mouth were already stuffed with rice and the vegetable she tried to get just now.

Her eyes widened at the Male Lead's action but her mouth were full so she can't just speak.

But to Long Heng, the way she looked like now were just too adorable. It's like he already knew whats she wanted to say.

What are you doing?

"your wrist were injured, how do you eat with an injured hands? Stop worrying about small matters and just eat."

Inside Lin Qianzi, her heart were screaming...

Why are you acting so different than in the novel!?

Though she was confused, it was nevertheless better than having to worry about her innocence and virtue  all the time.

The Male Lead's actions truly had made her rethink about her next course of actions.

There's still her beloved Bai Xiangxiu... If the plot changed because of her arrival in this world, then the future would truly be hard to guess.

But whatever happened. She never wanted to separate the two.

Her mind was way too busy too actually noticed how ambiguous their positions is currently. The servants were all smiling.

The future master and mistress of the fu are in harmony even before marriage. What could be better?

While Long Heng continously feed her, her mind kept on drifting off to the distance while she eats. Unlike a certain Prince whom heart beats quicker than normal, the girl actually treated him like air.

Lin Qianzi is just such a woman. Once she started to think, she could ignore her surroundings. As if she could dive into another world and cut off her connections to this world completely.

Long Heng finally noticed how she kept staring into nothingness.

What's on her mind right now?

Not wanting to disturb the girl he just kept his silence. While staring at the seemingly daydreaming Lin Qianzi, he on the other hand took this moment to carefully look at her features.

Beautiful pair of eyes and a small quaint nose, her red peachy lips with beautiful eyebrows, her cheeks shows a hint of baby fat. Though not as beautifull as Nee Bai, her look weren't displeasing to the eyes either.

He started to compare the two woman unconciously. Right now, his heart can't choose either. Both had leave a mark inside his heart.

But then, he also knew he cannot have both if he wanted a peacefull inner chamber.

Often most than not, a disaster started because of the fighting for the male's favor. Especially when both parties had been graced by the male.

Long Heng could have any woman he wanted, but he also knew that loving two woman at the same time would only bring trouble.

But then again, the other woman were already his from the beginning. A rare speciment who actually stood up for him while others had doubt about him.

While this woman in front of him, not only she is his fiancée. She's also the rare type which potrays rare honesty and frankness. She's the very type he finds amusing just from watching.

After a while, Lin Qianzi broke of from her 'brainstorming' session. When she found out the Male Lead stares at her, blush crept up her face, further accentuating her beauty.

"I'm sorry, I got cought up in my thoughts" she apologized.

"What are you thinking about?"

"hmn? Ah, just about tomorrow. I wanted to meet Nee Bai tomorrow to apologize. Her body was weak to begin with, getting drenched in the middle of the night must be hard on her." she said truthfully.

Unknowingly to her, her words made Long Heng frown. How did she knew Bai Xiangxiu had a frail body?

His heart itches to ask but he changed his mind afterwards, he would get all her answers tomorrow so he pretends everything was alright.

This girl, even if she wanted to scheme, she would definitely never to succeed. She just blurts out whatever was on her mind.

Long Heng took his leave after dinner. Lin Qianzi finally breaths in relief but a small smile crept up her face.

Long Heng might be too strict towards others but he definitely cared about his people the most.

This thought sent Lin Qianzi heart into endless worries.

She knew that the only reason Long Heng choose Bai Xiangxiu instead of the runaway Lin Qianzi is because of the woman understandings of him.

Beside the original Lin Qianzi's actions are just too unbridled to cought the Male Lead's adoration.

Why bother searching for another when there's already a good woman by my side? Was probably what the Male Lead think.

Her arrival in this world would surely change the plot tremendously.

Now that she sees how he actually treated her quite nicely, some bigger change are bound to happen.

She needs to find a way to make sure Long Heng did not separate from Bai Xiangxiu or else...

Dear readers, please dont kill me if the story blows off from the plot!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

829K 24.6K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
41.6K 454 170
Xiang Xiaoyuan transmigrated to a book with a male lead, becoming the male lead's stepmother. However, being seventeen and in the middle of his adole...
Kaleidoscope Of Death Від Nyx

Детективи / Трилер

6.4K 441 149
By Xī Zǐxù Status in COO: 139 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) It started off peculiarly; first, his domestic cat refused to let him cuddle it. Lin Q...
334 11 12
Guzi transmigrated into a novel and became a character in a story about a true and false rich heiress. While others who transmigrated into novels bec...