Broken (Loki love Story)

By allym012455

"I never understood why my brother choose love over family." he said grabbing my arm, he head snaps towards h... More

The Twelfth Strike
Four Years Earlier
The Prince and the Midgardian
Returning Home
Thor's Banishment
Am I cursed?
He did what now?
Loki Leaves
He's Alive
You think I'm mad?
Escaping
The Verdict
Frigga's Death
Shattered
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
Who am I?
Love is never Forgotten
Illness
Telling Loki
Return
What about Charlie?
Something Old and Something New
The Birth
Malachai Nicholas Laufeyson
Good Life
PTSD
Baby Talk
Uncle Thor
Visiting Midgard
An Old Flame
Persistence
Madness
I Enjoyed it!
Truly Ill
Poison
Possible Goodbyes
Liam's Lie
Death
Resurrection
Finale

Moving to Asgard

5.2K 144 20
By allym012455

  A baby crying...

        Is the first thing I hear, I sit up in my bed and look to my right and see my husband sound sleep. I smile at him, the man I fell in love with so many years ago. I get out of my bed and slide my slippers on my frozen feet. I then grab my robe and wrap it around me, I close the door to our bed room silently. I quietly walk down to my son's room, I open the door and it lets out a groan. My son's cries are no longer muffled, I hear him scream. I close the door behind me and walk over to his crib. I look at him, my little Percy with tears streaming down his small cheeks. I pick him up gingerly and hold his head to my chest. His cries immediately stop, I then sit down in the rocking chair in his room. I try to slowly rock him to sleep but he refuses to close his eyes. I then realize he's hungry, I then unbutton my shirt and start to nurse him. His eyes start to close, they are only half open when Loki comes into the room. "Everything alright darling?" Loki whispers I nod, "Good I woke and you were not there."

"I was busy." I tell him still holding Percy in my arms.

"He looks so peaceful." Loki says, reaching his left hand over and caressing Percy's little head.

"You should have seen him a few minutes ago," I say looking at him, "He was screaming bloody murder." Loki chuckles.

        After a few minutes of nursing Percy, I set him back gently in his crib. Loki and I then leave his room and I close the door without a sound. Loki and I return to our room. I place my head on his shoulder, and drape my arm over him. He holds my hand and wraps his other arm around my waist. "I love you Loki." I whisper to him.

"I love you James." He says kissing my temple and we both drift off into sleep.

        "Mommy!" I turn around and see Percy running right towards me. I crouch down and open my arms, I embrace him and spin around the second he is in my arms. I kiss Percy's face multiple times getting him to giggle. I put him down on the ground and kneel in front of him. "How was Asgard?" I ask him, "Did you have fun with Daddy?" I ask him.

"Uh huh!" He says, looking off into the distance as most two year old's do.

"What was your favorite part?" I ask him with a smile. His face lights up and he smiles widely.

"When daddy took my on a ship, a-a-a-and we flew over Asgard." He starts to chew on his fingernails, I remove his hands from his mouth.

"Where is daddy?" Percy points behind me, I turn around and see Loki coming towards me. I pull Percy into my arms and set him on my hip.

"Hello darling." Loki says kissing my head.

"Yucky!" Percy exclaims sticking his tongue out. Loki and I laugh at him.

"Did you tell mommy about Asgard Perc?" Loki asks.

"Yeah!" He says in s very high voice. "Mommy next time will you comes to Asgard with us?"

"That depends on when you go back." I tell him, Loki looks at me confused.

"Why would the time matter?" I smile at him. I whisper in Percy's ear.

"Daddy!" Percy says, "Mommy says that I-I-I'm gonna be a big brother." Loki looks at me with shock in his eyes.

"Your serious." Loki says trying to hide his smile.

"Yes." I say grinning from ear to ear. Loki picks up both me and Percy twirls us around.

"Mommy, can I-I-I-I have a little brother?" Loki and I laugh.

"I cannot control I you have a brother or a sister." I tell him," But I will hope for a little boy okay?" Percy nod furiously, he then starts to squirm. I set him down and he bolts for the house.

        While Loki and I walk hand in hand discussing what we could possibly do now before the baby arrives. We talk about finally moving out of Nick's house. I then tell him we should more to Asgard, Loki looks at me shocked. I tell him that raising the children there might be a good thing. We then start to argue about names for a son.

        "What about Thor." I say sitting down on the couch and placing a hand on my eight and a half month pregnant stomach. This pregnancy was much more simple than my first. Its probably because I have done it before. Loki looks at me annoyed, for the past eight months we have been arguing over a name should our second child be a son. "You know I loathe Thor." He says pacing in the library. He had also moved to Asgard and are now living in the palace. "Please, think of another name." I sigh trying to think of names and come up with nothing. I rake my slender finger's through my hair. I see Loki stop pacing and look at me. "What about Malachai?" (pronounced Mala-k-eye) I mull over the name for a second.

"Malachai." I say and look over to him, "I like it." Loki smiles looking pleased with the name.

"You really like that name?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Yes, it's...unique" I say, "Where did you learn that name?"

"In one of your books." He says, "It means the messenger." I smile.

"We are still naming our daughter Marina correct." Loki grins looks down still smiling and nods.

"Yes we are." I grin at him. 

        He helps me get up and he returns to doing some of his reading, I walk over to the table in the library covered in books."Mommy!" I turn and see Percy come over and sits on the chair I'm standing next to. "W-w-what are you doing?" he asks me. I set down the book I'm looking at and pick up another.

"I'm looking for a good book." I say smiling at him.

"For me!!" he says happily, I chuckle at my son's enthusiasm.

"Sure Percy, I'll pick one for you." He grins.

        I set down the book and all the sudden I feel a pain in my stomach. I then realize something I have one ever experienced this feeling once before. "Percy." I look at him, his icy blue eyes full of curiosity. "I need you to go and get daddy for me okay." I say panting.

"Okay mommy." He runs off to get Loki, I close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing.

"Daddy." I hear Percy yell, "Mommy wants to see you." I hear Loki's boots coming towards me.

"What is it my love." he asks, I look at him.

"Get..the... mid......wives." I say between breathe's.

"Why?" I look in his eyes.

        "Because I'm about to give birth to our second child." I tell him, his eyes widen full of joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 174 21
Loki was back in his cell after being discovered by Thor. He saw horrible things but had no way of escaping and helping his family. He is sadder and...
1.4K 135 11
// This is my first story EVER. So it's kinda mess but I have no heart to pull it down. BTW I think I made a better work with Soul Healer and the One...
855 22 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
2.6K 78 17
Loki comes to earth seeking redemption by himself. Of his own free will. But what happens when the Avengers find him helping old people across the bu...