Butterfly || ĸooĸv

By whoresome_rat

Jeon Jungkook is a single teenage father to a two year old girl named Jeon Tayja. In which Jungkook's falls i... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
тняєє
fσυя
fινє
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
tagged
forty one
forty two
forty three
•••
••••
epilogue

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

27K 1.8K 312
By whoresome_rat

The next morning, Taehyung laid in bed, looking through the texts he sent Jungkook and frowned. Okay now he was definitely worried. Taehyung tried calling the male several times but he would only get sent to voicemail which consisted of Jungkook and TayJa both talking and a giggle from both. "Hi.. me again." Taehyung gave a small chuckle. "I just need to know if you're okay because i'm trying not to freak out and.. just text me okay?" He sighed before hanging up.

The male looked at his belly and rubbed it, pursing his lips. Eleven weeks and one day. To get things off his mind, Taehyung sat up and went onto Jungkook's laptop, nibbling his lips as he began to search things up about his pregnancy. Apparently their babies were the sizes of a kumquat, whatever the fuck that was, which was about 1.2 inches? As he read anyways.

"Mm, you two are growing good aren't you? From the size of my belly, I don't even look eleven weeks." Taehyung huffed, looking through regular pregnancy pictures along with twin pregnancies. Gosh- his stomach was going to be huge and that honestly scared him. Taehyung smiled to himself though. In just a couple months his babies would be entering the world, how amazing was that?

Though for now, he'll protect the two in his belly. Taehyung got up from the bed and walked out of his room after putting on a baggy sweatshirt. Only because his parents looked at him oddly when his stomach showed. It was weird and uncomfortable, he still wasn't used to having a bump but whatever, eventually he would. Taehyung walked downstairs and grabbed himself a cup of water before grabbing a plate his mom fixed up for him. "Can I go see Ren today? I feel good, I swear." He pursed his lips.

"I'll decide on that after you eat." She raised he eyebrow and yawned soon after. "I'll stop by before I head to work, i'll see you whenever love." Taehyung's dad pecked Taehyung's mom on the cheek before leaving to go check on his little girl. "Did you rest?" Taehyung asked his mom who shook her head and yawned. "I had to keep an eye on her monitor the whole night, just in case." She shrugged. "Nothing bad happened though Taehyung, don't worry about it." She chuckled.

Taehyung huffed and nodded before slowly eating his food while scrolling through his phone, showing his mother some pictures of him and Ren while he was at it.

TayJa sat on Hanna's lap, eating her lunch which was simply eggs and bacon. More like brunch but whatever. The girl had messy hair, red puffy eyes and was snotty. Every time Hanna tried to fix her up, she would whine and try cry so Hanna let her be, holding her on her lap and sighing as she rubbed her back. Just then, Jungkook came stumbling in.

"Dada!" TayJa yelled as she put her plate aside and went running towards Jungkook, hugging the males legs. Once Jungkook felt the touch, he looked down after rubbing his eyes and picked up TayJa. Jungkook tried to look like he didn't just get shit faced that night but instead he stumbled back just a bit and shook his head. "Take her." He mumbled to his mom. Hanna shook her head, a bit disappointed to figure out what her son did.

"No dada!" TayJa whined as she wiggled around in Hanna's arms. Jungkook covered his mouth and quickly slipped off his shoes before hurrying to the bathroom. "Dada sick?" TayJa gasped and Hanna brushed her hair back. "Dada is sick." She sighed before kissing her forehead and setting the girl down who ran towards the bathroom to see Jungkook.

TayJa made a disgusted face and waved her hand in front of her. "Ew." She walked away, making her way up the stairs slowly. Meanwhile, just like last night, he let out the alcohol that entered his system. Jungkook would have been sleeping, if it wasn't for his phone ringing every fucking five minutes. Jungkook didn't even look at the calls, all he did was shut his phone and hurry back to his parents.

Jungkook though? he felt like a failure last night. Now look at him, an actual fuck up. A fucking stupid father who left his daughter to drink. Jungkook closed his eyes, rolling up some toilet paper before wiping his mouth with it and flushing the toilet before leaning back. Just then his mom walked in and gave his a glass of water, Jungkook looking at his mother before taking it. "I don't need a lecture. I get it, i'm a horrible son and a horrible dad." He mumbled as he then gulped down some water.

Hanna sighed as she tried not to say anything but couldn't, ruffling up her own hair a bit. "She cried for you all night Jungkook. All night she was up most hours screaming for where her dad was.. and you were partying? For what? Finally realizing how hard it actually is to be a teen parent-" before she could continue, Jungkook laughed as he let out a shaky breath. "Why do I always get all the shit?" He asked, a bit out of it still.

"Jenah doesn't. Hell, Jenah gets praised for fucking off. Jenah gets fucking praised mom. I'm the one who is the parent. I'm the parent! Not Jenah. I raised Tayja from the minute she came into this world. From the minute Jenah left us. I was there! me! I should be getting praised, I should be the one being fucking praised. Instead I get shit. Instead I get lectures about how bad a father I am and maybe I am! but... but i'm also human too! Just because I'm a dad doesn't make any less human! I just— god."

Jungkook held his head. "I just wanted- I needed one night to forget everything. One fucking night because if I didn't, I was going to lose myself. I get that i'm a bad dad okay? I'm a bad son, brother, dad and even boyfriend so please, just fuck off already." Jungkook rested his head against the wall- wait- fuck- boyfriend. Shit shit shit.

Jungkook cursed under his breath before getting up and checking his pockets for his phone. Before he could even continue with his own, Hanna spoke. "You're not a bad son Jungkook— Heck I- I just didn't want you to have this life. Jungkook I wanted you to be successful. I wanted you to have a great teenage life and.. i'm sorry I couldn't give that to you and I couldn't step up to be a good mother. You're not a bad father either, or brother. I just.. I guess I just lost my way of being a parent along the way." She sighed. Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing, what did she say?

"You're the greatest father I know Jungkook. TayJa, she is lucky to have you as her dad. You will be the one to say you kept her when she was small. You can say you never left her side. You'll teach her to be respectful and she'll be a beautiful young woman. For now, that's your baby girl Jungkook and parenthood is not easy, never was easy. Teen or adult, it's the same. I don't praise Jenah Jungkook. I just want TayJa to be with her mom and dad and and- I understand you don't want Jenah, I understand that now." She looked at her son who was speechless.

"Last night... and all those days you started standing up to us made me realize that you are mature now Jungkook. You've grown. I just... can't accept that I couldn't raise you like how I wished. I couldn't accept that you were going to be a father and I still can't accept that you are because you had.. have your whole life ahead of you Jungkook. Your whole life and... now you have a kid." Hanna suddenly spoke out what she was feeling. It was sudden but since she had a lot of time to think, she realized a lot of things.

Then soon after Jungkook let out a chuckle with a shrug. "I love TayJa.. mom I do but.. what if I waited until I was older? When I was stable enough and everything was sorted.. when I had my life sorted. What if I waited? Now I have two other kids on the way and I'm not even eighteen yet.. I mean, i'll be eighteen when they arrive but.. since fourteen I had to grow up, I had to face adulthood and.. I don't want to anymore. It's hard and.. I was good at it, for awhile I got the hang of it but i'm going to have three kids mom, not one, three. Maybe if I waited then I wouldn't have fucked up my life or anyone else's." He had tears running down his cheeks.

"... If anything I should have had a condom. For both times. Regardless of gender I should have had a condom but I was fourteen mom. I was fourteen, confused, drunk and horny and... I didn't know what I could get myself into. Now i'm in this for life and I... I don't want it. I'm sick of it but I hate myself for thinking that way. Every single day I try to be a good dad. I make sure Tayja is fed and dressed. I make sure she's happy. I do everything for her. Everything! and yet I'm still the bad guy. Somehow someway i'm always the bad guy and maybe I am. Maybe I am the bad guy but what's so bad about wanting a break? Don't I deserve a break?" Jungkook asked as he sniffled. Wiping his tears, Jungkook shook his head.

"But I'm a parent now so I guess that's not an option huh?" Jungkook looked down at his hands as he held back his cry. Why the fuck was life so hard? For once, for once in a long time, Jungkook's mom pulled him in for a hug. They both hugged until Hanna smiled a bit. "You're doing a great job as a father Jungkook and I bet you'll do even greater when the two others arrive. Being a parent is hard and I know you know that. You've been sober for what? three years? You deserved a break but... you could have at least picked up the phone." She brushed Jungkook's hair back.

Jungkook for once felt like he had a mother. Not a judgemental one but a mother with pure intentions and it was weird honestly but it was so needed in that moment. "Being a parent is not your whole life. Of course it's a part of your life but not your whole life. You're still a person Jungkook. Just a person with responsibilities. I'm proud of you for coming back. And I'm even more proud of you for stepping up and being the best father you can be for your daughter and unborn children."

Hanna breathed out with a light chuckle. "Which I just found out, twins?" She asked and Jungkook chuckled, sniffing as he pulled away and nodded. The comforting words were really helping right now. Just having his mom say how proud she was of him made everything feel a bit better. "Mhm." He hummed. "Wait so- Taehyung.. is pregnant? I literally have been waiting to ask this-" she started off and finally, after years, Jungkook was able to talk to his mom without an actual argument.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 62.9K 52
falling for your art teacher was never a good idea. jeon jeongguk learnt that the hard way. a blossoming friendship between an art prodigy and a typ...
1M 51.7K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
94.2K 1.8K 51
| This is a Vampire Diaries fan fiction series. If you have not seen The Vampire Diaries, I strongly suggest you watch this show seeing as it has end...