Vengeful Love | √

By erupmd

(Completed) Dear Diary, I will never forget that night and I'll make sure he pays for it! Love, E.M More

Author's Note
Entry #1
Entry #2
Entry #3
Entry #4
Entry #5
Entry #6
Entry #7
Entry #8
Entry #9
Entry #10
That's A Wrap!
Tagged?

Entry #11

315 7 0
By erupmd

Dear diary,

It is done! Finally, it's over. Dad's in jail and we won the case against him. Like I said before, he made sure everyone involved with him was also jailed. His business sunk because all his shareholders and consumers didn't want to associate with a jailed man.

In fact, we won so spectacularly that all the money and people that Dad had made loyal to him over the past few decades left him rotting in his cell. A bit pitiful, to be honest!

Still, I finally avenged Jean! All my efforts, all the time I spent plotting, everything paid off today! I know Xavier is still not really talking to me and my mother is shocked that I even bothered doing all of this behind her back but it doesn't really matter anymore.

The real evil looming over our heads is gone. I can work towards getting close to Xavier again and I know that I can do anything I set my mind to. But, for now, I am happy. Very happy!

Because, finally, the sun is shining bright outside and my life seems more colourful than ever.

Love,
Eleanor Merfeda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 189K 45
𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
161K 6.5K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
24.7K 320 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
20.6M 761K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...