SUDOKU ; A GAME OF LIFE (shum...

By Sa_Ru_Art

Love, Heartbreak, Struggle, Revenge, Kiss, Love Again 'The third part of my #shumdario fiction (That Creepy F... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 : Final Chapter
Notice
DOVIN
Extra

Chapter 43

733 55 18
By Sa_Ru_Art

"I was unconscious..... " Matt begins to say and Harry glanced at him with a nodd. Bullets were shot continues.

"When I woke up you weren't there." Matt said.

Harry again glanced at him while shooting.

"Down!"

Matt screamed and tugged Harry down with him. He shot a bullet at someone and ran with Harry towards a car. They hide behind the car and the bullets caused the glass windows scatter.

"F**k" Matt cursed.

"And then?" Harry asked. Matt looked at him and sighed.

"I asked Dom for help and he came there. We tracked down the place where Danny took you and......." He shot a bullet through the broken car window and bend down to the ground with Harry.

"And we came to rescue you. Then he, Danny tried to stabb me but...... "

Matt glanced at Harry. He was looking at him with so much excitement.

"But you........ You covered me and..... And the knife sunk in your..... Your...." Matt begins to fidget and suddenly Harry grabbed Matt's neck and tugged him forward. Matt was shocked by that move and there eyes met.

"It's okay Daddy Oreo..... That's enough." Harry said with a font smile.

It soothed Matt's aching heart and for one second he wanted Harry to kiss him. Atleast on his forehead. He wanted that little touches and soft talks but...

A sound of s bullet bring matt back into reality.

Harry removed his hand immediately. "I wanna tell you something" He said.

"What is that?" Matt asked.

Harry opened his mouth to speak but suddenly "Boat!" He yelled.

"Whuaaat?" Matt asked with confusion.

"No... The boat.... The boat Matt" Harry grabbed Matt's chin and made him look back.

"They are escaping" Harry yelled again.

"F**k" Matt cursed. 

He pressed the button on his communication device "Kevin, we got a problem." Matt said.

But he didn't get any reply.

"Kevin, Kevin can you hear me?" Matt moved towards the boat and Harry followed him.

"F**k" Matt cursed again.

"What?" Harry asked.

"He gone offline." Matt said.

A bullet shot at their direction. Matt looked. There was only one person. Matt came out of his hiding place and shot a bullet on that gurad's both legs and hands.

"Harry, you should stay here." Matt said and ran towards the boat. But Harry was on his side.

"Harry? " Matt stopped.

"Even if I called you Daddy Oreo, You are not my father Daddario. I won't let you do it alone. And I hope you need a ninja partner with you." Harry smiled and Matt shook his head with a sigh.

They both ran towards the boat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 298 19
Just some malec oneshot, no angst because I can't handle the pain myself and no smut because I don't know how to write it, maybe a tiny bit of kinks...
1.5K 59 26
Second part to the malec one shots...
253K 3.8K 102
CREDITS TO TUMBLR ACCOUNTS Imagines About Matthew Daddario and Alec Lightwood
103K 2.4K 22
[iMessage and social media] {11/05/18 #3 Matthew Daddario!} {01-19/06/18 #1 Mathew Daddario!!} "Matthew Daddario is so cute!" ...