Her Redeemed Destiny

By Mintessla

Book Two in Her Destiny Series ||| ❝And when the past becomes present; the cost of war is blood.❞ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫... More

Introduction
• Copyright •
• Epigraph - Part I •
• Chapter One •
• Epigraph - Part II •
• Chapter Two •
• Epigraph - Part III •
• Chapter Three •
• Epigraph - Part IV •
• Chapter Four •
• Epigraph - Part V •
• Chapter Five •
• Epigraph - Part VI •
• Chapter Six •
• Epigraph - Part VII •
• Chapter Seven •
• Epigraph - Part VIII •
• Chapter Eight •
• Epigraph - Part IX •
• Chapter Nine •
• Epigraph - Part X •
• Chapter Ten •
• Epigraph - Part XI •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Epigraph - Part XII •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Epigraph - Part XIII •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Epigraph - Part XIV •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Epigraph - Part XV •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Epigraph - Part XVI •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Epigraph - Part XVII •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Epigraph - Part XVIII •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Epigraph - Part XIX•
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Epigraph - Part XX•
• Chapter Twenty •
• Epigraph - Part XXI•
• Chapter Twenty One •
• Epigraph - Part XXII•
• Epilogue •
Thank you
• Reviews •
The Third Book ...

Q & A

2.5K 94 77
By Mintessla

You guys sure did have a lot of questions, my goodness.

If you have a question that isn't answered below, feel free to comment or PM me! (: 

Enjoy!

✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙

Question || Why did Asher have to die?

Answer || This is by far the most asked question and before I go to answer it, I would just like to say that I cried during the scene when he died and he was one of the characters I was most attached to. His death wasn't only rough on you guys, trust me. But, I ended up killing Asher because once I decided that Leon would go, I got this feeling that it wouldn't be fair to separate them. Asher and Leon have been so close, brothers to the death ... and that's what happened. It just felt right, even if it ruined all of our hearts. I'm sorry. 

Question || How did Reeve become an Alpha?

Answer || I had originally had plans for her to become an Alpha before book two. Joel was an Alpha without descendants and he knew that his time was nearing. He recognized Reeve's ability to make the sacrifice for the ones she loved and from there he had chosen her. Of course, an alpha without descendants, the alpha title can be passed to the wolves next in rank but both the Beta's and Gamma had refused the title several times in the past. There is an entire story to Joel and the Radburn Pack. But yeah, Joel knew that the Radburn Pack needed a new Alpha, and Reeve just fit the puzzle. Plus, we all knew she was going to end up an Alpha anyway, she's too badass. 

Question || What kind of wolves make up Radburn Pack?

 Answer ||  The Radburn Pack consists of rogues that Joel came across and brought together to unite in brotherhood. Before anyone asks, yes, my books have the 'typical' rogues that are insane and sport killing sprees for fun; as sighted in the first and second book. But, there are also the rogues in the Radburn Pack. They found a brotherhood in one another therefore they technically are no longer rogues (but I'm keeping the term cause its cool). Rogues can band together to forge their own pack and not every rogue has ill intentions. So, I guess I did a mix of cliche rogue and new rogue. Enjoy it?

Question || Why is Cassius a Beta? 

Answer || After Asher's death, Cassius was the next wolf in rank to be given the title. Of course, lets take a moment to admire how a half-blood managed to become Beta of the largest pack in America. He truly is special and I think it was a good closing for his doubts, he belongs to the wolves and he proved it. 

Question || What made you kill Leon?

Answer || Honestly, it was just one of the moments where the characters came to life and wrote their own story. It just happened. 

Question || Who were the two blonde wolves that died?

Answer || Leon, who was the first to fall, and then Asher. 

Question || Will there be a prequel for Reeve's past?

Answer || There is a lot of story to Reeve's past, I'm honestly not even sure. I know you guys are curious about what Reeve was like before all the abuse but I am inclined to say no. I have no plans for a prequel at this time. EDIT: I will be briefly summarizing Reeve's past in the fourth book, Her Wolf Family. 

Question || Will there be a book three?

Answer || Guys, there is nothing left to write. What would book three even be about?  There are no plans for a third book. EDIT: Well guys, guess what... there's a third book. Her Wolf Heart. How? Don't ask. Just go read. 

Question || You left a lot of loose ends and mysteries, will you tie them up in other books?

Answer || I won't lie, I gave myself room to go back and branch off into other books if I so desired, but as of right now I don't intend to. I'm going to take a little break and enjoy my accomplishment of finishing two books, okay? 

Question || What will you write next? 

Answer || Right now, I'm a senior in highschool working weekends and evenings after school. I'm a bit stressed out. I may be taking a break from writing but I'm definitely not done. I might pick up writing later in my life, who knows. 

Question || Will you publish your books?

Answer || My immediate reaction was to laugh. You guys have big expectations for me but seriously, I don't have the finances to publish anything nor do I have the desire to. I used to want to publish my books but that was years ago, now I'm just content to write. I write for emotional release, nothing else. But thank you, I love the support. 

Question || How old is Reeve? 

Answer || After the epilogue of this book? Almost 21. 

Question || When is Reeve's birthday? 

Answer || April 11th. 

Question || Does Reeve have blood related family? 

Answer || You know, she probably does, somewhere out in the world. I refrained from venturing into the realm because it didn't feel right for her story. If her parents had wanted to find her, they should have rescued her, but that's if they're even alive. I honestly don't know, I haven't thought much about it. Might be an idea. A wolf recognizes its own blood.

Question || Why did the war start? 

Answer || If the book hasn't explained it well enough, which it probably didn't cause I suck at writing, the Conquistador and Aloysius pack already had history prior to Reeve's arrival. As Leon explained to Reeve, 'a peace treaty went wrong between the Conquistador and Aloysius'. The Conquistador Pack went in shortly after the disagreement and tried to kill everyone in the pack (previously known as Zayev by Leon and Leroy's father). But, it didn't work and Leon reformed the pack as Aloysius, which is french for warrior. With Reeve's help, Leon found his brother, Leroy, and then when the Conquistador pack figured it out, that's what caused the war. However, it had been a boiling tension between the two packs for many years, so regardless, something was bound to happen and the Conquistadors were a common enemy in the country. 

Question || Why did the other packs not help fight in the war? 

Answer || They were scared. They didn't want to stand up to Conquistador because they feared death or the punishment that followed, and it was no secret that the Conquistador pack was nearly three times the regular size of a pack. Like people in the real world, they hid away in hopes that the Conquistador pack would look them over and let them live their life of shame. 

Question || Why does this book mirror reality so much?

Answer || I'm assuming you refer to the characters and their problems. We're all people, one way or another, and I wanted to portray it. Their lives aren't perfect, just like ours. Everyone has their story, supernatural beings or not. We aren't all that different and I wanted just a pinch of the reality in there to highlight that. 

Question || Why did you cut the ending so short? 

Answer || I didn't want to go past the first book in chapters. I didn't want the first book to be 20 chapters and then the second to be like 30 or more. Essentially, I didn't cut that much out, I just reduced the emotion and gave way for more plot. Although it might feel rushed it isn't all that much compared to if it was drawn out into several different chapters. 

Question || Why did you write the Epilogue the way you did?

Answer || Let me tell you, I actually wrote nearly three different epilogues. I had so many ideas for the epilogue but surprisingly, all of the ideas I had I didn't like and then I got writing late at night and this one just happened. I love the way this epilogue turned out. If you ask me, the epilogue is the best chapter out of the whole series. I nailed it and I think it puts the rest of the book to shame. 

Question || What's your secret to writing?

Answer || There is no secret. I found a way to release my emotions. I literally sit down and bleed my heart and soul across the words. Again, no secret. 

Question || Can I suggest an idea for the third book?

Answer || If you'd like to, knock yourself out. There is no guarantee I'll act on it, though. Still not planning on a third book. EDIT: There is a third book now. 

Question || Will we get to see more of Alpha Reeve?

Answer || I'm inclined to say no, without another book its impossible. You guys got a taste in the epilogue, be happy *chuckles* EDIT: The answer is now yes, yes you will.

Question || Can Cassius have his own book? 

Answer || No and the reason why is because his story has already been told. 

Question || What is Reeve's favorite drink?

Answer || Obviously coffee. 

Question || Are there vampires in this book? 

Answer || Uhm no. There was never any mention of vampires...where did you get that idea? 

Question || Why couldn't Cassius and Reeve be mates? 

Answer || If they were mates, Reeve would have known the moment she saw him. Regardless, they are brother and sister. I didn't want them together because I'm tired of that kind of cliche stuff. Simple as that. They can't be cause I don't want them to be. 

Question || What are your future plans? 

Answer || I want to graduate highschool, make money, and hopefully go to college. 

Question || How does it feel to be a writer? 

Answer || Honestly no different than what it feels like to be human. Some of us just have emotions we can't control and we let words express us. 

Question || Do you think anyone can be a writer? 

Answer || Yeah, anyone can write words but its truly special people who have the ability to make the words come to life that I consider authors. There's a difference. No offense, though. 

Question || Do you have dark emotions? 

Answer || Well obviously I do or else you wouldn't be reading two books by me, would ya?

Question || Are your characters a part of you?

Answer || I'd like to say yes. I created them, gave them a personality, and that stuff doesn't just come naturally; it comes from my mind somewhere. As weird as it is, my characters are a part of me. They're my children. 

Question || Besides this series, will you write other books? 

Answer || Probably. I have been trying to write my fantasy book, Saeclya, but then Her Destiny Series took over my mind. I don't multitask with books well, I have to focus on just one. And yes, I'll probably come up with some weird book idea and just start writing it now that I have a finished series. 

Question || Outside of wattpad, what kind of person are you? 

Answer || And you ask me to explain myself? I can hardly understand my own feelings sometimes. I'm a hardworking teen that enjoys to travel and wants to marry the beach. I love my horses and I hardly has time to sleep anymore because I'm out of my mind between work and school. But, I do like to make new friends - mostly only girls - and I have a very strong hatred for lifted pick-up trucks and arrogant boys. Thanks for asking. 

Question || How attached are you to characters in other books? 

Answer || So very attached. You couldn't pry me away from my favorite characters with a crowbar. If fictional characters were real, I'd have thirty boyfriends and I'd marry every single one of them. Its a shame that actual boys are assholes. 

Question || What is your favorite thing to do? 

Answer || Right now, I love spending time with my four month old filly. She has my entire heart, I'm telling you. Her cute little mane and soft nose, urgh...I'm in love you guys. 

Question || Are you actually in love? 

Answer || With my horses? Heck yeah. With an actual guy? Hell no. 

Question ||  What is your favorite weather? 

Answer || A beautiful rainy day. Or a thunderstorm. Rain is my favorite. 

Question || Would you and Reeve be friends? 

Answer || The right word would probably be frenemies. She's a wolf and I'm a human, we share similar qualities, so we'd probably fight like sisters. No joke. 

Question || Is Cassius single? 

Answer || Very funny. 

✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙

This will be updated as more questions come in.

Thank you to those of you who asked questions, I had fun answering them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 5.8K 25
Book Three in Her Destiny Series ||| ❝And she thought they were heartless monsters.❞ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ She had nightmares about the creatures that lurk...
122K 4.4K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
271K 14.3K 43
DEFINITELY YOUR ATYPICAL STORY, JUST A HEADS UP -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- She was a goddess, they were her worhshipers, and they ruled the wood Her...