I can change (a multi ship st...

By linroj04

After the star Sanses and the bad Sanses fight because of a misunderstanding, a certain half dead Skeleton ha... More

First troubles and CHOCOLATE!
First moves?
Mistakes
Lab
Mom?
Missed me? =)
Errors confession
A little question
Revenge and dere types?
Drunk
Tagged...
Killer
Flee
Just chillin, brah
please read
Labyrinth
Tagged... again...
Bloodlust (warning every chapter after this is going to be rewritten!)
All just a role play?
Explanation
The day, they've met
Ink's explanation
A little announcement
Forgiveness & the beginning of the Waifu war
Small but powerful
Another an but it's important
Just an old friend (Bloodlust rewritten)
Trust?
Floof :3
One story's ending is another's beginning!

The (forced) deal

12.7K 308 979
By linroj04

It was a beautiful day in underswap. Blue waited at his station for Ink and Dream to come over and hang out. When he heard a portal open he smiled and looked towards it, but it wasn't Ink or Dream.

Blues eyes widen when he saw Dust, Error and Horror coming out of it. He quickly hid in his station.

"Look at this! Underswap! Why the hell did you teleport us here, Error?" Horror growled. "H-hEy yOU TolD mE To teLePoRT US tO a RanDOm pLaCE!" Error yelled.

"Error?" Inks voice suddenly asked. Blue peeked out of his hiding spot and saw him and Dream standing beside the lamp. "Oh look at that! Two star Sanses! Where's you little friend?" Horror hissed.

Suddenly a bone attack nearly hit Horror, but he saw it in time and dodged. "I, the magnificent sans, is right here!" Blue yelled and jumped out of his station.

"Error, whatever you want here, you'll never get through with it!" Ink shouted. "Yeah!" Dream exclaimed. "Why are you here?!"

Error, Horror and Dust looked at them annoyed. "We only went here, because Nightmare was about to have an outburst, because of Cross." Dust tried to explain.

"I don't believe you!" Ink said and took his paintbrush. Dream former his bow while Blue summoned a bone. "I don't think that we talk this out." Horror growled, taking his axe out of nowhere. "I aGrEe!" Error said.

Ink was the first to attack. He went for Error, while Dream shot at Dust and Blue slashed his bone against Horrors axe.

After some time, Ink had an idea. He distracted Error with a bit paint and kicked him through portal. Ink smiled in triumph, but suddenly Error strings grabbed him and pulled him into the portal.

"Ow!" Ink exclaimed when he landed on something or someone to be exact. He soon realized that he was on top of Error. He stood up quickly, blushing a bit. To his luck Error was still glitching.

He looked around to find out where they were. It was dark, was only a bit grass in the center of this darkness. "Welcome to the save screen Ink!" A familiar voice said.

The skeleton looked around in confusion. "Down here! Underneath the glitching skeleton!" The voice exclaimed.

Ink looked towards Error and saw that he lay on two other skeletons. Geno and Reaper! "Err... did we interrupt something?" Ink asked, because of their position! Geno was laying on top of Reaper.

"No! Now get Error off of us!" Geno yelled, blushing. Ink giggled and pushed Error up. Geno immediately stood up. Well, he tried, since Reaper was holding him down.

"Reaper, What the fuck?!" The half dead skeleton shouted. "Let me go!" "Nah." Reaper said and hugged Geno tighter. Geno made some not understandable angry noises and tried to struggle out of Reapers grip.

"WhAT tHe HelL?!" Error suddenly said. Ink giggled. "Welcome to the save screen, Error!" "Really funny, Ink!" Geno sighed. "Why are you two even here?"

"Well, we were fighting and I kicked him through a random portal, but he pulled me with him, yeah that's it." Geno looked at him with a 'seriously' face.

"I don't know if I should be mad at you, for fighting again, or if I should thank you for pushing Geno on top on me." Reaper commented. Geno growled and struggled again.

"You're welcome!" Ink giggled. "How about you bring the rest of the star and 'bad' Sanses here and we talk about this!" Geno ordered. "NOW!"

Ink jumped a bit, but nodded. He quickly opened a portal and jumped through it, followed by Error. They soon arrived at the battle.

"Guys, stop right now!" The artist yelled. Blue and Dream instantly jumped next to Ink, while Horror and Dust just stayed in their places dumbfounded.

After explaining everything, they all agreed to come with even, if Dust and Horror didn't like the thought of getting Nightmare, since he's probably still really pissed.

Right now they were in front of Nightmare's castle. Suddenly the huge doors were slammed open by Killer and Cross. "Why did you had to dare me to do that?!" Cross yelled, his voice sounded scared and angry at the same time. "What, can you blame me?! You saw his first reaction! It was so hilarious!" Killer replied, laughing a bit.

The star Sanses were really confused by that what they saw, because Cross was wearing a maid dress. "Why is Cross dressed like a maid?" Ink asked. "A dare." Dust answered.

All of the sudden, Nightmare ran out of the castle. His face was full of rage. "COME BACK YOU TWO!!!" He yelled, not realizing that the star Sanses were at HIS castle.

"WeLCoMe tO oUR WorLD." Error chuckled, while Nightmare raced Cross and Killer. "Shouldn't we stop them?" Blue asked. "Meh, sooner or later they will notice us and forget about the little accident... even if I'm pretty sure that Nightmare will remember it when he sees Cross in this dress..." Dust explained.

"Get out of our way!" Killer suddenly yelled. He and Cross rushed directly towards Blue and Dream. Before these two could react, Cross bumped into into Blue, while Killer, somehow, threw Dream into the air and caught him again.

Dust prevented Blue from falling, by catching him and shouted "Watch were you going!" He then look at Blue "You Okay?" Blue nodded.

Cross looked around a bit confused. "Since when are you three back? And why are the star Sanses with you?!" "I think since you two came out of the castle." Horror replied. "Okay..." Cross said, while standing up.

Nightmare was still chasing after Killer, so he didn't realize that the star Sanses were here. But Killer noticed it, since he was holding Dream in his hands.

After a while of just running in circles, Nightmare used one of his tentacles to grab Killer. Killer yelped and threw Dream at Nightmare.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" Nightmare shouted angry. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Dream quickly got up from his brother and held out a hand to help him stand up, but Nightmare slapped it away.

"They're here cuz Geno wants to talk 'bout our, lately, many fights!" Dust explained, slightly annoyed.

"Why should I come with you?!" Nightmare asked/yelled. "Cuz it's better for you own good." A deep voice suddenly said.

Everyone spun around and saw Reaper a few meters away hovering over the ground. "Geno's getting impatient, so we better get going!" With that he opened a portal and waited that everyone went through it.

Nightmare didn't move first, but after a glare from Reaper, he slowly came towards the portal and stepped through it. Reaper was the last one to go into it, because he had an odd feeling like they were being watched. After a last glance through the portal, he closed it.

Geno sighed when finally everyone was here. He was a bit confused when he saw Cross. "Alright, since we're all here now, how about you tell me why you were fighting again! The last time you did was for really stupid reason, so I hope that you have good excuse! Blue you begin!"

"I was waiting for Dream and Ink to hang out, but suddenly Dust, Horror and Error came. I first hid, but when Ink and Dream came we fought!" Blue explained, having Ink and Dream nodding in agreement.

Geno raised an 'eyebrow' "That's it?" He asked. The stars nodded. Geno sighed "Alright, Why were you three in underswap?"

"We wanted to hide somewhere, because Killer dared Cross to wear a maid dress and call Nightmare 'Senpai' all the time and that always ends in an outburst from Nightmare." Horror said.

"So you weren't in underswap on purpose?" Geno asked. "Yeah!" Dust replied. "Alright, that's it! We really have to do something! If you already fight, just by seeing each other, it could really cause a lot of destruction!" Geno exclaimed.

"And what are we supposed to do?" Cross asked. Geno grinned. "How about this! You have to live together, for three years! You're not allowed to kill each other, leave the house without another person, fight each other, build bombs and intrude into others privacy! If someone breaks one of the rules, he has to spend a week in underlust!"

"WHAT?! NO!" Everyone except Geno and Reaper yelled. "Oh really? Would you prefer being in underlust for the rest of you lives?" Geno asked with a smirk.

"Alright, but you two have to live with us too!" Ink said. "That's fair." Geno nodded. Reaper smirked at the thought of living together with Geno.

"I'm not doing this bullshit!" Nightmare yelled. "Hm... alright, do you wanna be dead instead?" Reaper asked. "Asshole." The corrupted squid murmured.

"Then it's settled! You all just have to sign this and than we're ready!" Geno said and gave Ink a piece of paper and a pen.

"Where did you get that from?" Killer asked. "Found it?" Geno answered a bit unsure of what to say. "Yeah, right!" Killer replied sarcastic.

After everyone signed the paper, Geno took it and smiled. "Alright, I think it's the best thing if we live at Nightmares castle!" "What about you? Wouldn't you die if you leave the save screen?" Dream asked. "Well, Life gave me a necklace that made it possible to me to leave!" Geno explained.

They all stood up and Reaper opened a portal, soon everyone was in front of Nightmares castle. 'I'm going to regret this!' Nightmare thought.

An: Thanks for reading, I really hope you liked it! This the first time I'm working paragraphs, so if I did something wrong just tell me! Boi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 35
Cross was just a average monster who watches anime and reads manga and goes to underhigh. He was a freshman. Like everyone say he was kinda goodie ti...
221K 7.1K 22
Dear, Nightmare, Cross, Error, Dust, Horror, Killer, Lust, Reaper, Geno, Ink, Dream, Blue Hey guys, It's me...Sci, So uh, I've just discovered someth...
8.9K 384 95
Idk just something for when I'm bored
205 14 9
Life is pretty easy in Pallet Town, but when Cross turns 18 he finally embarks on a journey in the world of Pokémon, but it might not be so easy as h...