The Rogue Society

By ABGrace2

Fifty years ago, werewolves made themselves known to the human world. The humans took it surprisingly well, o... More

Author's Note
Prologue- Memories
Chapter 2- Master
Chapter 3- Pet
Chapter 4- Mate
Chapter 5- Rescue
Author's Note
Chapter 6- Heartbeat
Author's Note
Chapter 7- That Place
Chapter 8- Awake
Chapter 9- Comfort
Universal Auction
Chapter 10- Jon

Author note

2.8K 44 4
By ABGrace2

Hello, everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating, believe me, it's been bothering me too. I started school a month ago, and I just switched jobs yesterday (I'm now a daycare teacher!!! I used to work at subway lol). And for the record, I'm doing much better about my aunts passing now. Keeping busy is definitely helping. Anyway, I'm super excited about my new job and I already love it even though I just started yesterday. The best part of the new job is that I have weekends off, which hopefully means I'll be able to update more often because I know my schedule. Anyways thanks for for reading and sticking with me! And feel free to let me know which story you want me to update next. 😊- A.B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 11.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
522K 34.7K 33
Not everyone has a mate, and this is the reality of Alek Kuznetsov. On his eighteenth birthday instead of feeling the pull and yearning for a mate...
5.5M 170K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
3.9M 169K 53
They call them enforcers-They are the ones that come in and clean up when laws have been broken. They are the most feared and strongest of us. They w...