Chapter 2- Master

Yes, this chapter is shorter than I'd like it to be. I plan to fix it at some point. In fact, if I'm completely honest, I plan to rewrite most of my stories to make them longer and hopefully publish them one day. Posting them on here is mostly to see which stories do well and figuring out what I need to change to make them better. Let me know if I made any mistakes!- A.B.

"I'll take him."

When he said that I become confused and terrified.

What does he mean 'he'll take me'? Where's he gunna take me?

I tried to calm myself down, telling myself that he could be a nice person, and anywhere he could take would probable be better than here. This place was so scary, they always did weird things to me, like give me a shot of something then make me shift. Some of the things they gave me would make shifting hurt really bad, others made me feel kinda sleepy and tingle.

Sometimes, when I shifted right away, and they liked what happened when I shifted, they would take me to a different room, where they would come in and examine me up close. It was like they were looking for something. Those times weren't that bad, but when I didn't shift, or it seemed like the shot didn't do anything, they got mad.

I shake my head, trying to rid myself of those thoughts, I don't want to think about that anymore. I had something else I needed to focus on, and that was the man standing in front of me, who had never taken his eyes off of me after he stated that he's taking me.

It was a little bit later, after the man had left, that he and a couple other people returned, including the lady. I never knew her name, I tried to talk to her before but she never talked back. She didn't scare me as much anymore, as long as I didn't do anything to make her mad. She was the only one that ever came in here to get me, so I knew that that man was really going to take me.

My breathing quickened with the fact that even though there's a chance this man could be really nice, there's also a chance he could be even meaner than the people here. But no matter what could happen, I was really scared. She came into the room and waited by the door, like she always did, said only a simple, "follow me" like she always did. I knew I didn't have a choice, so I slowly began walking towards her. She excited my small room, and soon I was standing in the hallway, naked, in front of a tall man who is taking me wherever he wants.

He stared at me for a couple of minutes, and his calculated gaze made me uncomfortable. I didn't look back at him, keeping my eyes fixed on the floor, until his finger hooked under my chin and my eyes were forced to meet his. As they did, he studied my face, then he looked up at one of the people behind me and nodded. He look a step back and motioned for the lady to follow him. As those two began walking down the hall, something was draped over my shoulders, making me flinch, I turned me head to look at what was put on me, and I was a little surprised to see it was a coat. Before I could adjust it, a lady came around the front of me and began to do it up for me. When she was finished I was more than confused, the feeling of wearing something with actual thickness too it felt weird. And then I was given a pair of pants to wear, which I quickly changed into without question. They were also warm, and were followed by a pair of shoes. I looked at the people who were stand there by me. There were four of them, two men and two woman, and of them blank faced.

After I was dressed, I was escorted down the hallway, but they took different turns than what I knew. And at the end of the walk, we went into what was parking garage. I was told to sit in the backseat of a black car, and not to do anything, not that I would, I was terrified to even breathe right now.

After a little while, the man from before came to the car, and to my surprise, he got into the back seat and sat back here with me. I still didn't know what to think of him, and I was still too scared to make eye contact with him. The only thing to could do to try to keep my hands from shaking out of control was to play with the fabric of my pants, but even when I did that my fingers quivered at a steady rate.

After the man was situated, the car began to drive, it wasn't long before we were in streets. It was night time outside, and the windows were very tinted, but, for the first time in who knows how long, I saw the outside. Even though me wolf hasn't made himself known yet, I could feel the need to be out there. To be running, to be free. Those thoughts were abruptly cut short.

"I wouldn't get my hopes up." I knew he was right, but still, I had hope, until he continues talking. "You will call me "Master". You will come to know many people by that name, but I will always be the first, and I can promise you that you will never forget me."

And he was right, I never did.

This chapter is pretty un-edited from the original version. Probable my least favorite chapter I'll write, but I do enjoy setting the stage for what I have planned. And sorry if this story is a little confusing right now. I've been jumping back and forth between past memories and current time just to get all the information I can out there. From the next chapter forward there shouldn't be too many flashbacks, so please stick it out for me! Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!- A.B.