Arranged | P.JM FF

By KookieMonsterForTae

"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
- Final - 41

16

14.2K 495 169
By KookieMonsterForTae

  His laughter rang melodically.
"Aha, I think I should get a prize now for winning now, shouldn't I?"
You sighed, still keeping a smile on your face, "Sure."
"Wait, seriously?" he shot you a surprised look.
"Why not. I tried playing golf today that's one stupid thing, let's add another"
He chuckled, "alright."
"So, what do you want, babyboy" you added onto the end for some reason, hardly having control over not saying it. Wait...was the pet name starting to rub off on you?

  He hummed. You looked up to see him tapping his index finger onto his cheek.
Your eyebrows pushed together, confused.
"What?"

  But still, he continued the same action.
"What are you- Jimin I swear to god" you realised, and he laughed at your reaction, then quickly went into a pout.
"Stop it" you teased, hitting him lightly.

  You two entered the unattended elevator and Jimin pressed the ground floor button.
"Hm? Where are we going?" You asked.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow is the dinner" he informed, putting his hands in the trouser pockets of his suit.
"Dinner?"

  The elevator doors opened and you trailed behind Jimin as he lead the way out the hotel.
"Yeah, the evening dinner with the CEO"
"Wait..." you pulled your hand up, counting with your fingers, "This is the third?.. day of our stay?"
"Well done" he praised, sarcastic.
"Ok...so that would give us two more days. The dinner tomorrow and your day off in two days."
"Yup" Jimin nodded, smiling at the reception desk workers as they bid you both a respective bow.
"So...where are we going now?"
He flashed you a grin like smile before opening the hotel doors, "to get you a dress"

~

  "How about this one?" Jimin beamed holding up a bedazzled red long dress.
You tilted your head, giving him a 'are you serious' look.
"What? It's so cool"
"Yeah, if we were going to a 90s disco party"

  He sighed, cute, offended faced before going back to put the dress away.
You smiled before you continued searching.
A kind lady, probably aged about 23, working at the store while putting away some clothes noticed you, and asked you if you needed any help.

  You thought for a moment before answering, "Yeah actually. Do you have any long dark coloured dresses, formal?"
"Yes, right this way" she smiled, putting down the folded clothes she was previously holding and started walking to a new location.

  You followed her as your eyes wandered around, trying to find Jimin so that he'd know where you went, and you found him still observing dresses for you a few racks away when he caught your eye.
He looked lost for a moment but when you motioned to the lady infront of you, he understood and rushed to you.

  "Here are the formal dresses" she held her arm out.
"Thank you"
She bowed and left when Jimin came into the scene.

  It had been about 5 minutes before your eyes suddenly gleamed, retrieving the hanger on which a simple, but beautiful black dress hung; length up to the floor, it had a sweetheart cut that was still modest and elegant, and had short sleeves in the same flower-net material. With a sewn in belt at the waist, the skirt flower down like water.

  "Perfect" you murmured under your breath, smiling in satisfaction.
Skipping your way to Jimin you hid the dress behind your back, and told him you were going to go to the changing rooms.

  "You found one?" He asked, turning to face you.
"Yup"
"Can I see?"
"Nope"
He pouted, "why not?"
"Remember when you bought me that bathing suit"
He groaned, rolling his eyes, "Alright, fine. But I'm coming too"

  You stayed stood there, arms starting to hurt from holding the long dress behind your back.
He looked at you, confused because you were tilting your head to the side like you were going to beat of a clocks pendulum.

  "Are you alright?"
"Wh- go in front of me," you said in a 'duh' tone, "You can't see the dress"
"Oh...that's what you were doing?!"
"Yeah!" You tilted your head to the side again, "what the hell do you think that means?"
He blinked a few times, "I don't even- let's just go to the dressing room"
He slipped past you and started walking to the dressing room.
You turned around, muttering, "what's so difficult to understand about this" again you tilted your head and you realised you just did that, in public, for no reason, as you were talking to no one.
You cleared your throat and started to the dressing room.

    You were changed and admired your reflection in the mirror, satisfied at the way the dress clutched your body perfectly, how it was formal, how it was elegant and how it didn't make you feel awkward - something you hated about clothes.

  After taking one last look you swivelled round and ran a hand through your hair nervously before exhaling and pushing aside the curtains that protected you, making yourself seen, gaining attention from everyone on the seats, even people who you have never met before.
But there was only one pair of familiar brown eyes you wanted to see - Jimin's.

  And they were fixedly watching you as you stood there, nothing able to come out of his dry mouth that hung loose.

  "So, is this the dress?" You asked, teasingly.
"Y-yes" Jimin breathed out, averting his attention back up to your face and down the dress again.
You silently chuckled, "I'll go and change back then" your thumb pointed back to your designated changing room as you made your way back, satisfied with his reaction.

~

  "Ok, we ready to go?" You looked up to see Jimin's eyes still on your dressing room as if it had never left.

  You stopped in front of him, "Hello?" Snapping your fingers a few times in front of his face, he finally came back to reality.
"W-what?" His head shook a little like puppy and you laughed softly, dazing Jimin again.
"Are we ready to go?"
"Y-Yeah"
He stood up, and you two walked out of the store after paying for the dress.

~

"Ok, here's the place"

  Entering the suit store, you were immediately greeted by a young male; he had chestnut brown hair, arched eyebrows and cute monolids. His nose was straight and small, and his medium sized lips were tinted pink, his whole face gave off a tired and careless vibe due to the stubble on his chin.

  "Hello!" He happily greeted.
"Hi, I'm looking for a suit" Jimin said, contrastingly less hyper than him.
"Well, of course you are" He joked. He was friendly and had a good sense of humor.
You giggled and he glanced at you, smiling before going back to his main customer.
Jimin smirked, not wanting to seem poker-faced at his light joke.

  "I'm looking for a particular suit; Dark red, fitted, matching pants, white polo shirt and waistcoat as well as a black tie I think would be good"
"Hm, very specific. Follow me, we'll first fit the shirts" He had shown you the shirt section, which was actually wooden pockets in the wall, holding varying sizes of unlimited coloured shirts. "Size?"
"Small"
Scanning across the wall, he stopped almost at the end of the wall, picking up a small, blank white button up.

  "How's this?"
"Yeah, it's fine"
"Ok and just to save time, we'll find you the waist coat as well and you can try them on together"

  The man led you across the shop and down a little to a section reserved for waistcoats. Finally retrieving his desired colour and size, the man then took Jimin to the changing rooms, and you - vice versa - sat on the little green velvet stool outside, awaiting the door to Jimins changing room to open.

  A little while after, the door opened and Jimin stood a few feet away from you, showcasing the shirt and waistcoat, and the man who had assisted you turned around from putting away clothes on a metal rack that was near you.
He almost jumped in surprise at the sight of Jimin as you covered your mouth with your hand; he was standing stiff as a doll, breath sucked in and the waistcoat was clutching onto him so tightly that it looked to have the purpose of a corset instead.

"I-it's a little tight. And so is the shirt" he heaved. Clearly speaking was hard for him with that on.

"You don't say" The man murmured, walking over to help Jimin and you snorted.
Jimin gave you a grim stare and you composed yourself, biting your inner cheek and looking at the floor to keep from laughing.

"Let's just go find a bigger size" your wobbly voice spoke up, shrugging.
"Let's?" Jimin repeated, "nuh uh I'm not going out like this"
"I'll come with you." the man insisted, already leaving to go and retrieve the correct sized waist coat and shirt while you stayed behind, going up to Jimin.

"Don't worry, we'll get you the right size. Now, you should get back into that dressing room so no one will see you like a Ken doll" You whispered to Jimin with a wide humored smile.

He glared at you after you left and followed the man.
He sighed but forgot about the clothing constricting him, so he just waddled back into the dressing room.
After completing your mission the man handed Jimin the replacement and once again you sat on the little stool, staring around in boredom.

It had been almost 5 minutes and Jimin wasn't out yet. Confused, and worried you decided to go and check in on him.
You knocked twice. "Jimin, are you okay?"

A pant or two later he responded, "I can't undo the buttons"
"Oh, do you want me to come in and help?" you asked, but suddenly realized what you had just voluntarily suggested. "UH, I-I mean, d-do you want me to call someone?" you stuttered.

The click of the lock sounded and the door opened slightly, and an exhausted Jimin peeped out of the little crack. "Could you help me, please?" he asked, his eyes glistening, bottom lip pushed out, giving you an adorably needy look.
Taking a breath in you squinted your eyes and nodded your head slowly, "Fine"
He grinned, moving back and you let yourself in.

Closing and locking the door after you, you turned to face Jimin as he looked down at the buttons.
You stepped closer, and undid them with small struggle.
Finishing the last one, he took a deep breath of freedom as he slipped the article of clothing off, throwing it to the side on the little wooden bench.

"Thank you" he smiled at you.
"No problem" you pursed your lips.

Jimin's hands reached up, and he started undoing the shirt.
"Woah woah, hey what're doing" you stopped him, anxiously holding your hands out.
His head twitched, "I'm going to change my shirt?"
"Here?" You stupidly exclaimed.
"Y/n, where are we?" He gave you a look, "We're in a dressing room of course I'm going to change here"

After your bickering, he made his way to the last button quickly and the shirt opened. On the outside, you were simply looking down, fiddling with your fingers, but inside you were losing your shit, trying to wrap your head around the situation you were in right now; you're in the same compacted and restricted dressing room as a now shirtless Park Jimin - who you're supposed to hate - stood before you like the god he is.

"Can you pass the shirt?" He requested, examining you from the view in the mirror.
"H-huh?" Looking up was a mistake you'd never regret because seeing those serene, taut lined up abs made you want to drop to your weak knees for him. I mean, yeah you'd seen him shirtless before - not to mention having water dripping off of him (holy mother of Jesus) - but it just stunned you even more every time.

"Can you give me the shirt?" He repeated and you shook your head.

"Yeah, yeah" Your eyes wandered around - though getting a little distracted by the view of his muscular back - and you slipped past him, picking up the new shirt from the bench.
You handed it over to him with your head down, resisting the temptation.

However, not looking at him seemed absolutely futile when he suddenly moved toward you, less than a finger's length away. His bare chest was so near your clothed one, and as to not cause a dramatic fall, his left arm was resting against the wall behind you.
More than startled by this, you brought your head up to see him hanging up the old shirt on a free hook right behind you - ignoring the also useful free hooks further away from you - so that he'd have a reason to be this close to you. Going back to the center of the room with a small smile, he chuckled when you wheeled round now facing the boring wall.

"Not like you haven't seen me shirtless before" he retorted.
"We're in a dressing room. So get dressed" you snapped, nervousness clearly taking over you through your unstable voice.

You heard a silent laugh and shuffling.

"Y/n"
"What?"
"I need the waist coat"

Looking up, you saw the coat and gave it to him, about to turn back to your original facing the wall position when he softly encompassed your hand that held the waistcoat for a few seconds.
"Sorry" he 'apologised', grinning.
"Uh..." you spoke in a daze.
"Your hands are really cold, want me to warm them up for you?"
You cleared your throat harshly, "n-no thanks"

Going back to your position, he commented again.
"I'm not shirtless now you know"
"Yeah, I know. I just...don't" you hesitated, crossing your arms, "want to see your ugly face"
"What ever you say honey"

You rolled your eyes with a light 'ugh'.
"Ok. How is it?"
You turned back around and if you pivoted one more time, you thought you might to fall over.

"It looks a little loose doesn't it?" You commented.
"Hm you're right. Could you tighten it please?" He looked into the mirror, and back at you.
"Sure. But..where?"
"At the back, there should be this belt thingy"

(I just thought I had to get a picture otherwise the imagining of this would be weird. Also, I never knew some waistcoats had this, but idek of it does anything. Wow)

Going behind him, you found the 'belt thingy'.

"All you have to do is pull it"
"Say when"

You tugged at the fabric, tighter and tighter till he told you to stop. Walking back to your place near the bench, he moved all ways, back, left, right while checking the mirror.

"Looks pretty good" he said, pushing his hands down, straightening out his clothes.

"Yeah" You breathed, staring in awe at him.
"What? Is there something on my face?"
"What? N-no no. Sorry." You hastily said.
"Hm" Jimin hummed.
"What?"
"I feel it still needs some tightening"
"Where?"
"Here, on the side, it's gapping a bit"

The man - Junsu - heard familiar voices of his present clients from somewhere. Realising you weren't on the stool, he followed the source of the voices and he ended up with his ear upon your dressing room door.

"Here?" You asked, hands placed on where he had explained.
He gasped, "Y-Y/n. Please, d-don't-" he stuttered desperately.

Junsu's eyes widened.

"Don't what?" You asked, not hearing what he had said so you kept your busy hands going.
"Please, s-stop" he breathed out.

Junsu's lips parted.

He was now now gripping your hands tightly and you looked up to see in the reflection of the mirror that his lips were pursed and eyes shut as if in an expression of pain.

You backed away quickly, tucking your hair behind your now red ear, "I-I uh t-think I'll call that man" you stammered in embarrassment and unlocked the door, pushing it open when you felt you hit something. Actually, someone.

"Oh! Are you okay?!" You gasped, going over to Junsu, hand covering his left ear and section of his head that faced a blow with the door.

"Yes, yes I'm fine" he laughed it off nervously, still thinking about what he heard in that dressing room.

"Uh what-" Jimin started, coming out from the room, but to avoid being caught in the act of eavesdropping on your...'playtime', Junsu abruptly interrupted him.
"Oh how's the suit sir?" He chuckled uneasily, tugging at his collar.
"Yeah, it's good, it's just the sides seem to be a little loose"

The man nodded and cleared his throat, going over to Jimin. He checked the shirt all around, fidgeting around with it, looking for any gapping.
"Ah, no this is perfectly fine. Any tighter and you'll look like how the first waist coat was." You snorted, "A blazer will go over top this anyway, so no need to worry"
"Ah, ok"
"So, lets start picking out the trousers shall we?" The man asked.

"Yes, please"

~

Jimin had already picked the trousers, and now came the blazer part.
Jimin was a hard fit - as your salesperson had said - as he was fairly broad shouldered, and his waist was very small, but his arms had a charming amount of bulk to them; so you can imagine that took a little trouble.

After some breakthrough though, he changed yet again into a finally tailored suit as they fitted the suit right there presently, and he came out looking like a ceremonial god - not that he didn't already, but that whole suit altogether just accentuated that fact.

"Please tell me this is the one" he looked at you with hopeful eyes as you gazed longingly at him, entranced at how personable he looked, wondering if this is the sight you see when you enter heaven.

"Not you too" He chuckled at you and as if copying him, you shook your head also, trying to snap yourself out of your little fantasy there.
"Don't worry" you laughed, "this, is most definitely the one. You look absolutely handsome."
He flustered, running a hand through his perfect hair, beaming.

~

"Suit, check." Jimin started.
"Dress, check" you ticked with your fingers.
"Now can we get back to the hotel, I'm hungwryy" he whined.
"Then lets eat you baby" you teased and he immediately went into a smile.

𝟛𝟙𝟙𝟘 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
62.3K 2.8K 63
You lived a normal life, you owned a small flower shop and everything was fine. Until you met him. ...
11.8K 1K 33
When Eloise's father tells her that he has arranged a marriage for her, she is outraged. But then she meets the man she is supposed to marry, and dec...
4.4M 247K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...