Younger Us [SEQUEL]

By StrangerThings52

Sequel from the first story on my publish page. Check it out before this one. It's IMPORTANT! Continuing the... More

NEW STORY
Fillie
New Friends
Gang
What About Us?
Next Week Plans
OH NO!
PANIC
I Love You
Home at Last
How's Millie
Birthday Girl
Not A Special Birthday
Poor Millie
Where is Finn?
Let Me Explain
THE NEWS
Happy Surprise
Not Old Enough
Angry Finn
Oh Dad!
How's Finn?
Is That Him?
New Hair New Me
Night Life
Date Night
Memories Of My Sister
She's Coming home
Welcome Home
Furry Surprise
What Happens in the Bedroom, Stays in the Bedroom
Don't Get Caught

Girl Talk

120 11 0
By StrangerThings52

Millie

I met up with Sadie as she texted me to meet her for some drinks. I went round the corner expecting to see her and the other girls but no. It was just her.

"Hey Sadie!" I greet.

"Hey." She say with no smile.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Is there something going on with you and Finn?" Sadie asked, worried.

"There's not going on. Nothing bad is happening. I'm fine." I tell her holding her arm.

"I saw him yesterday. In the fight with Jacob. I don't know what to say but I felt bad." Sadie said.

"Why?" I ask.

"The things Jacob was saying about you and us. It was horrible, mean. I didn't want to be around when he did something terrible." Sadie was freaking me out.

"Sadie? What happened?"

"I'm sorry." Sadie was beginning to cry.

"Hey, Sadie. What's wrong?" I ask.

"Jacob called you all sorts and Finn lost it." Sadie said crying still.

"Sadie!" I call hold her by the arms. "Tell me! Please!" Sadie sniffed and looked away and took time to respond.

"Jacob called you a desperate slag and a slut and a no good cunt who shouldn't of been born." Sadie said. I broke away, gasping and looking at Sadie shocked.

"Jacob... Called me that?" I asked.

"Yeah. You see, that's why I didn't want to tell you." Sadie said. I had tears in my eyes. I can't believe my ears.

"I'm..." I start to trail off and then turn to leave. I couldn't bring myself to respond. I hate that dip shit Jacob. I hope he gets into a car accident and dies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 35 14
When Hannah finds out that she has to take gym over the summer she figures that her whole summer is ruined. Until she meets someone that she'll never...
959 19 26
*Please of you haven't already go read the first two books. This one takes place after the second epilogue during the scenario where Mickey didn't di...
88.7K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
4M 156K 200
Hello readers! This is my second part of the story! Hope you all like and appreciate my work! Thankyou :)