More Than Just A Little White...

By TheBeastsLibrary

This is a Percabeth AU, based on the popular and totally adorable movie, 'To All The Boy's I've Loved Before'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Finished!

Introduction

12.5K 135 45
By TheBeastsLibrary

This is a To all the boys I've loved before/Percabeth AU! For the most part it will be pretty similar to the story, though I will change up some of the details. I tried to fit in as many PJO characters as I could, though not everyone made it in. See if you can match up who is who to the movie! Some of the characters will be OOC from the PJO/HOO series.

All Percy Jackson characters belong to Rick Riordian!

I do not own anything about 'To all the boy I've love before', it all belongs to Jenny Han!

Thank you to all those who are checking out my stories! It means so much to me that you guys like my writing!

DISCLAIMER: When I wrote this, I had not read the book yet, I'd only watched the movie. I had no idea that my story is actually really, really similar to the book! Just felt the need to say that. I have since read the book (in 4 hours, no less 😬). It was actually pretty close to the movie, which I was not expecting. That is probably why my story is written so similarly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 510 8
What if Percy didn't remember Annabeth? Percabeth fanfic, I'm not sure how many parts this will be or if I'll even continue, just let me know what yo...
6.8K 147 17
Helloooo! So if your new here, hi I'm Jayde. I write one shots for Percabeth, but I'm gonna start a fanfic! *Percy and Annabeth met as kids, they th...
319K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
11.5K 131 30
Mortals and demigods alike meet our favorite demigods and couples! There may be stories with multiple parts, some where the demigods are gods or the...