Saved || Jungkook x Reader ff

By mykooksie

"Stop fighting it and let me save you." A story in which two complete strangers cross paths at the most perfe... More

Before You Read<3
1. First Sight
2. Save Me
3. Drug Lord
4. Pervert
5. Challenge
6. Dimples
7. Sweet Liar
8. Beautiful and Broken
9. Don't Fuck it Up
10. His Regrets
11. Once a Cheater Always a Cheater
12. Sugar Daddy
13. A Date
14. Tease
15. Can I Trust You?
16. Double-Crossing
17. Out of My Mind
18. An Unexpected Encounter
19. You Again
20. I Only Want You
21. What Goes Around
22. Against My Will
23. Fight
24. A Best friends Wise Words
25. Mission Impossible
26. I Love You
27. Visitors
28. Letting Go
29. Friends?
30. A Knock at the Door
31. Kin
32. Bump in the NIght
33. A Creepy New Roommate
34. For a Price
35. The Truth
36. Run Away
37. Numb
38. Family
39. Mother Knows Best
40. Rebellion
41. The Calm
42. The Engagement
43. The Perfect Woman
44. Trapped
45. Save Us
46. Threat or Promise?
47. We Meet Again
48. Busted
New♡
49. The Question
50. Back in Town
51. Daddy's Little Girl
52. Rough Play
53. Bad News
54. Blame
56. Secrets
57. Bandaid
58. Prey and Panic
59. Threat
60. Drunken Desire
61. Caught

55. Insane

1.4K 47 0
By mykooksie

[Edited]

Jungkook said nothing the entire car ride.

The air was smothering, over powered in a dreary charged tension as we pulled into his parents driveway. I barely managed to catch a glimpse of his sullen face as he didn't wait for me to get out of the car, storming into the mansion, once beautiful now more along the lines of a large colorless box.

It was as if Ji-eun held the paintbrush to their vivid colorful world and now that she's gone the canvas turned lifeless, empty.

I stared down at my hands, watching as they continued to shake profusely even when resting against the steering wheel.

She's gone. So quick so sudden, all we have left are memories.

Memories and an unstable aftermath.

--

"There's something you should know... Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, if you would follow me to my office where we can speak more privately."

I watched as Jungkook's parents exchanged a weird look before nodding to the doctor. The atmosphere quickly changed, deep set agony shifting, twisting into eerie caution between the parents. 

Their son faltered, sputtering out of control as they turned to walk away.

"Wait, I'm coming too, I have the right to know-- "

"Jungkook," his mothers voice was stern through her tears and her hand rested on his arm gently, as comforting as she could be in these moments. "Go home, our home. You can bring-- " her teary eyes still managed to glare in my direction briefly. "her with you."

'The death of her daughter and she still manages to hate me.'

Jungkook shook his head violently, orbs wild and dangerous as he stared defiantly into her eyes. "No, Mother I-- "

"Listen to your mother, Jungkook. You've done enough as it is," his father's cold voice rang out and the doctor cleared his throat, looking uncomfortably in Jungkook's direction. 

"Listen, young man, I understand what you're going through is hard, and-- "

Jungkook's dark manic chuckle hushed the doctor into silence. "Hard? As hard as it was watching my sister die on the operating table?"

"Jungkook," Daniel warned, taking a wary step in his younger brother's direction.

"How do you sleep at night, huh? Knowing you allowed a young girl to die in your care? How is it so easy for you to look me in the eye right now and tell me that you let my sister die?!"

The doctor inhaled deeply, trying to collect his thoughts. "W-We did all we could-- "

"YOU DIDN'T DO ENOUGH!" Jungkook lunged at the doctor, hands outstretched and ready to wrap around his throat.

"Jungkook!" Daniel grabbed at Jungkook's arms and with a yank he was pulled back and away from the doctor who stood stone still, clearly shaken. 

"Take y/n home, Jungkook! I'll stay here with them, just go, we don't need this right now!" 

Another demented laugh escaped, the brown of Jungkook's eyes churning as he ripped his arms out of his brother's grip in one violent jerk.

"No, I need to see her for myself!" 

"Jung-- "

My voice was caught in my throat as my hand failed to reach out, grasping around nothing but air as Jungkook darted forward.

"Sir, you can't go back there!" The receptionist stood from her chair behind the counter as Jungkook pushed through the doors, hands flying around frantically before she reached for the desk phone.

"Security, we have a-- Hey! Ma'am that area is restricted to-- "

I couldn't hear the last of her sentence as I propelled myself through the double doors after Jungkook with my heartbeat racing against my rib cage. 

It was as if I entered an alternate universe, The Chronicles of Narnia, with such a complete chaotic contrast to the deathly quiet waiting room on the other side.

I ran as fast as I could, knowing that my legs were no match to Jungkook's fast pace but I had to get him back before he could hurt himself or others. 

My eyes darted around the busy hall, nurses and doctors completely oblivious to the world around them as they raced patients to their designated areas. Others thankfully gave me a sign, their eyes wide in shock as they trained their view in the direction of the man, handsome but unstable, rushing down the hall like a raging bull.

"Where the hell is she?! Bring me to her NOW!" I couldn't see him any longer, but heard his cries of pain echoing off the walls, his grim sobs demanding proof, an unwanted truth to be revealed in front of his own eyes.

He didn't want to believe she's dead. 

I thought I expierenced a pain like this before with Taehyung's mother, but she wasn't directly related to me. I know now that I'm unable to understand the depths of Jungkook's suffering, what his whole family must be feeling right now, and I never want to experience it for myself.

I need to find Jungkook now.

I rounded the corner, trying to follow the sound of his deranged voice, feet a muted tapping against the white tile floor as I weaved through the obstacle of rushing scrubs with the sound of heart monitors and murmur of medical vocabulary I couldn't comprehend filling my ears.

"Out of the way!" I gasped, pressing my back flat against the wall as a team of nurses pushed a patient in a hospital bed, non-rebreather mask placed firmly over the elderly lady's mouth as they urgently passed by, mumbling hushed terminology among each other on the way.

"NO! NO I NEED TO SEE MY SISTER!" My head snapped to the side, head spinning as I pushed back off the wall.

There it is again.

His voice.

I sprinted down the hall and around another corner, finally met with the broken eyes of my fiancé, hands forced behind his back, face squished against the floor by two security guards trying to tame Jungkook into submission. 

"Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down. You're in a restricted area!" One of the burly men spoke firmly but Jungkook still refused to listen.

"Let go of me, you bastard!" Jungkook thrashed back and forth with neck veins popping, his shirt torn, lip bleeding from a struggle that took place before I arrived. "I need-- urgh-- to find my sister!"

"We'll help you find your sister, Sir, but first you need to relax!"

'Thank goodness they stopped him.'

My legs dragged, tired and numb, to the three squabbling on the floor. "That won't be necessary," I couldn't stop myself from speaking, staring down at Jungkook in pity as he stared through me like I wasn't even there, eyes glazed over and defeated as his thoughts finally wafted him far away from this place, somewhere much safer in the depths of his mind.

"Ma'am, do you know this man?"

Fresh tears formed as I nodded once, blurring the view of Jungkook's crumpled form before me.

"Do you happen to know where his sister is?"

I nodded again, biting my lower lip before forcing the words out. 

"She's dead."

A/N♡:

Poor Jungkookie 😭

He's clearly broken, as are you, but maybe there's another part of this whole thing you have yet to find out :)))))))))))))

(warning: it continues to go downhill from here so saddle up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 639 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
141K 4.4K 57
"𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙- 🤡💦🍑👌" ...
167K 5K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
22.1K 656 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...