Fearless » Liam Dunbar

By redamncys

Please note: This is my first story that I wrote a long time ago, when I was much younger. It does not refle... More

Prologue
The Benefactor
I.E.D
Trailer!
Confessions of a Teenage Girl
Weaponized
Little Secret
Time of Death
Warrior
Anchors
Perishable
Monstrous
Tell her
A Promise to the Dead
Smoke and Mirrors - Part 1
Smoke and Mirrors - Part 2
Fearless
Battlefield
Thank You!
SEQUEL
Battle Scars

Orphaned

42.4K 1K 660
By redamncys

There was a massive crowd of angry teenage boys waiting to get their kit. I tensed up. I'm not good with crowds. Liam noticed my anxiety and held my hand as we walked through the crowd.

"Guys, back off. You can get your gear tomorrow" Coach said. He then added. "If anybody sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately. Then tell him he's off the damn team!"

I left Liam by the crowd and walked over to Scott and my dad.

"I should've been here" Dad said.

"You're here now" I said. Scott turned around to face me. Dad smiled and then ran off to deal with the investigation. If only he knew.

"Where's Kira?" Scott asked.

"She took off. Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the dead pool" I answered.

"Her mom's on it" he said.

"Everyone's on it" Liam came up behind me, making me jump.

"You're not" I pointed out.

"Not yet. There's still another third, right?" he said.

Both Scott and Liam seemed to get distracted by a conversation my dad and Violet were having. Obviously, I don't have super hearing so I didn't have a clue what they were saying. The next thing I know, Scott is leading me to the lockers.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Breaking into Garrett's locker"

~

"I think someone's coming" Liam said. "Hurry up"

Scott and I quickly rummaged through the locker and then came across a red sports bag. We both looked at eachother as we unzipped the bag. I gasped. There was a lot of money in there. A shit load of money. And we both knew we had money problems at home.

"Find anything?" Liam asked.

"No. Nothing"

~

"Hey, Rebecca!" I turned around as I heard my name being called. I smiled when I saw Mason.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Have you seen Liam. He disappeared on our run this morning" he said.

A wave of nausea came over me and all I could think about was the dead pool. "No I haven't" I said, scanning the halls for Scott. I sighed in relief when my eyes landed on him.

"Let's go and ask my brother"

~

"Sorry guys, Liam skipped my class. Maybe he's sick, like me" Coach said, coughing slightly.

"Liam didn't look sick on our run" Mason said.

"He's not getting back to any of my texts" I said.

"Mine either" Scott said, sharing a worried look with me. "I'll find him"
he looked determined. "But text me if you see him" Mason nodded and headed off down the hall.

"Do you think Garrett has him?" I asked as my brother pulled out his cell phone and dialed Liams number. Surprisingly, this time the call connected.

"Liam?"

I pressed my ear up to Scotts phone so I could hear better.

"Sounds like you already know the answer to that Scott" That smug voice could only belong to one person. Garrett.

"I knew it" I mumbled.

"Where is he?" Scott demanded.

"Come on, like I'm actually going to tell you that?"

I grabbed the phone from Scott. "We'll give you the money" I said. Scott snatched his cell back.

"Yeah you will. But that's not going to get you Liam back. You're going to have to put in a little more effort than that"

"What do you want?"

"I want the money. And Violet" Violet? He actually cares about her.

"Or you'll never see Liam again"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was nervously biting on my nails,waiting for Scott to wake up. He'd gone with Garrett to find Liam and I got worried. So I went to Deaton's to get extra information about the dead pool and half an hour later Scott comes in with part of a Berserker lodged in him.

His eyes opened and I sighed in relief. "I was hoping you would be out for a few more minutes" Deaton said.

"Scott" Chris started. "This is going to hurt"

I immediately turned away, not wanting to see my brother in pain like that. His groaning and screaming didn't help. And then it all stopped. I turned back around.

"Where's my dad? And the Sheriff"

"They're at the hospital" I said. "They're both doing fine" I added for reassurance.

"It was Kate. It was her and the Berserkers" Scott said.

"We know" I said.

But they move fast and they don't leave much in the way of tracks"

"We have to find her" Scott said. "She's got Violet and I think Violet kows where Liam is"

"Then as much as this hurt, it could probably also help" Deaton said.

~

"You've been here before" I said to Chris.

He nodded. "I worked here. We used to own the building, it was part of the business" he explained.

"I've fought these things before" Scott said. "They're strong"

"Really strong" I added.

"That's why I brought this" Argent smiled holding up a massive gun.

"Which is why you're gonna stay in the car" Scott said, stopping to turn me around.

"What? Why?"

"It's way too dangerous. I can't let you get hurt" he did look genuinely sorry.

"I can defend myself" I argued.

"Not today Rebecca. I'm sorry"

I sighed and climbed back into the car. It's times like this that I wish I was supernatural.

~

I'd been rooting around Chris' car for ages trying to find some sort of weapon I could use but so far it's only been guns. I sighed and sat back in the seat. I'd been sat down for about a minute when the door swung open and Chris climbed in, speeding off to the woods.

"We've tracked Liam down" he explained, stopping he car when the trees got too narrow. We jumped out and ran to where we could hear Scott's and Liam's voices.

I ran over to Liam and pulled him into a tight hug. "You're okay" I said, burying my head in his chest.

"I'm okay" he said. I closed my eyes, relieved to know he's okay. However, he suddenly clutched his chest and groaned in pain. I pulled away.

"Wolfsbane" I whispered.

"We need to get him to Deatons. And quick" Scott said.

~

I held Liam's hand as Deaton made an incision in his chest. As he did so, Liam grabbed my hand tighter. I winced. A yellow puff of smoke left his chest and his body instantly relaxed.

"He might be unconscious for a while" Deaton informed us. We nodded.

"I don't want to keep watching people die" Scott said.

"I'm not sure you have much choice about that" Chris said.

"Maybe I do"

"That's a lot of burden to carry, Scott" Deaton said.

"I don't care" he said.

"No one else dies" I piped up. "Everyone on that list, everyone on that dead pool"

"It doesn't matter if they're Wendigos, or werewolves, or whatever" Scott said.

"I'm gonna save everyone"

♥~ ~♥

Liam coughed and sat up, startling all of us. "Hey" I smiled.

"You okay?" Scott asked. Liam nodded. There was a pause.

"Is it okay if I speak to Becca for a minute. Alone?" Liam asked.

"I need to head off anyway" Argent said. "I'll see you soon"

Deaton followed him out. Scott hesitated for a moment and then followed Deaton and Chris. I turned to Liam.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I need to ask you something"

"Okay?" I was starting to get nervous.

"Promise me you're going to stay out of this supernatural stuff"

"Liam I-" he cut me off.

"Whilst I was down that well, all I could think about was you. I needed to know if you were okay. I know that sounds crazy-"

"It doesn't sound crazy" I said. His eyes met mine.

"Well, would it be crazy if I did this"

He crashed his soft lips to mine. His hand was resting against my cheek, caressing it. My hands were pressed against his muscular chest.
I pulled back slightly out of breath. Our foreheads were touching and I could see Liam's beautiful blue eyes looking into mine. I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled. And sitting here, with Liam, felt so right.

The fire in my heart was out.

I felt Alive.

~

Sorry this one's quite short, I couldn't really think of much to write about.

Anyway, I literally can't wait for the next episode, it looks so good!

And I'm going to try and squeeze in a bonus chapter before it. Hopefully

Love youuuu all

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 31
Just all of my Robbie Kay Imagines that I posted on Tumblr. My tumblr is darkpeterpanouat. COMPLETED
6.3K 147 12
Elizabeth once lived in the west side. As a child, she never noticed the thievery or gang rumbles, so after a shocking incident Lizzy's mother took h...
9.9K 331 36
Jayden Hart is just a normal boy without a clue on how to make a girl fall for him. His eyes are set on one of his close friends Amber Knight. He wil...
238K 4.6K 33
Book 3 to 'Without a Choice' and 'Dynasty' ~ What if you're the only one who can save humanity. But by doing that, you have to give up a part of your...