Cafe 427 (Camila/You)

By _Jack24

Y/N Lopez a junior in High school has just gotten what a teen would call the worst news ever. He's moving fro... More

Not an update
Not an update
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

586 9 0
By _Jack24

Y/ns POV
It's been a week since everything went back to normal. At least as normal it could get with everything that happened. Jack and Madison got back together. Me and Dallas got back to normal as well as our friends. As for me I was happy I had my memory back but at the same time I wish I would've never played that day. During lunch I've been spending most of my time on the field unless I forget to bring lunch then Im forced to go into the cafeteria which I would rather avoid. As for Camila she avoids me and hasn't talked to me since the night of the show. To be fair she doesn't even talk to Shawn that I know of. The girls tried to show that they're still here for me but I've been avoiding them I don't think I could look them in the eyes. I'm actually not sure how I did that with Camila.

Today was another day on the field but as I was running something caught my eye I could see the cheer squad in the field next to me. I looked around and there she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I kept running and felt my adrenaline build up and I was starting to breath heavily. I felt light headed and that's when I lost my balance and fell over. I heard the cheer team yell and I was just looking at the sky trying to catch my breath. "I feel like I'm dying" I said out loud. "He needs an inhaler" I heard someone say. I closed my eyes when I felt someone kneel next to me and put something to my lips. "Okay breath in on 3" I heard her say. "1,2,3" she said and kept repeating it a few times til I caught my breath. "I hate my lungs" I said out loud. When the cheer coach came into view. "You okay" she asked. "Just feeling light headed" I said as Madison helped me up. I started leaning when she helped me balancing myself by placing her arm around me. "Okay you're going to the nurses office" Madison said. "Camila do you mind taking him" Madison asked. "Not at all" she said. "You don't have to" I said looking at her. "It's okay" she said smiling at me. She helped me to the office and sat by me.

"So what happened" the nurse asked. "I had an asthma attack and fell then hit my head" I said. " I'm going to send you home for the day" the nurse said. "You'll just have to leave through the gates cause it's lunch if not your mom would have to come and sign you off" she said. "Okay" I said Standing up. "Do you want company" she said smiling. "You don't have to but I wouldn't mind" I said shyly. "I'd gladly go" she said. "One condition" I said and she looked confused.

Camilas POV
"Maybe because deep down I...I knew you meant the world to me. And it seemed like you didn't even care about me. Like I meant nothing you just kept going about your life happy." He said almost crying. "Do you have feelings for him" He asked finally looking me in the eyes. "I.." i started saying and then nothing coming from my mouth. I don't know why. I wanted to say no but I was too hurt to say anything.

Through the doors I saw Dallas come out. "Hey theyre looking for you" he said noticing us. "Right nows not a good time" y/n told him and I looked away. "They need you up on the stage" he said as i just looked down. He just walked away. "Y/n" i said grabbing my hand but he pulled it away not looking back.

"Earth to Camila. Were you even listening?" Ally said. "Um yeah of course I was" I said even though I wasn't. "Okay so the diner for lunch" they all said. "Oh wait I just remembered I have a cheer meeting" I said shaking my head. "Are you sure you're okay" they asked. "Yeah why wouldn't I be" I said brushing them off. "Because of what happened last week" Dinah said. "I'll be okay" I said and walked towards the field. For the past week I've been spending my time on the field under the bleachers drawing and listening to music. On the second day of me doing this I realized y/n on the baseball field. I didn't think much about it until I realized we both did this for the past week. Today I had a cheer meeting on the field so I was hoping he wouldn't see me but it's pretty open. I made it to the meeting and saw Madison already there 'ughh why' I said in my head but smiled at her. As we waited for the others to show up I slightly glanced at y/n and saw him fall. "Oh my gosh" "we should check on him". When that happened I went straight to the bleaches where his duffel bag was and got his inhaler. I kneeled down beside him and put it to his lips. "Breath in on 3" I said. "1,2,3" I said and kept repeating it a couple of times. I walked away once he was breathing fine to go get his duffel bag and saw him leaning on Madison.

"Camila do you mind taking him" Madison asked. "Not at all" i said. "You don't have to" Y/n said looking at me. "It's okay" i said smiling at him. I helped him to the office and sat next to him. "So what happened" the nurse asked. "I had an asthma attack and fell then hit my head" He said. "Okay I'm going to send you home for the day" the nurse said. "Okay you'll just have to leave through the gates cause it's lunch if not your mom would have to come and sign you off" she said. "Okay" He said Standing up. "Do you want company" i said smiling. "You don't have to but I wouldn't mind" He said shyly. "I'd gladly go" i said. "One condition" He said and i gave him a confused face.

"You drive" he said tossing me his keys. "Deal" I said and we walked out the gates. I drove to his house in a completely silence car ride but somehow it wasn't awkward. We got off and walked towards his house. He unlocked the door and we entered. "Are you hungry. I could make you some food" he asked. "I'm okay I had a lunch packed and if anything I should be taking care of you" I said holding up my bag. "We could eat downstairs" He said walking down and laying down on one of the couches. "How's your head feeling" I asked. "It hurts real bad" he said getting up to go get some Advil. "It's okay i can get it" I offered. "It's okay I could do it" he said. "Can you please let me help" I said sincerely . He looked at me with such softness and shook his head yes. I went to the cabinet and got some Advil and went upstairs to grab ice. "Here" I said handing him a pill and sat on the other end of the couch. "Come here" I said opening my arms and motioning him to lay down. He was hesitant but laid down with me. He cuddled into me like his life depended on it. "You spoke last time. And I didn't really say anything. I was hoping you could listen." I said. I had been wanting to talk to him but I've hadn't had the guts to do so. "Yeah of course" he said looking up at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ignored you when all you wanted to do was be there for me. I'm sorry that when you asked for a break I didn't realize you meant from the title and not physically. I'm sorry that when your memory wasn't their neither was I. I guess what I'm really trying to say is I'm sorry for being a terrible girlfriend when we were together" I said looking him in the eye. "I know I'm just suppose to listen but can I say something" he asked. "Of course" I said wanting to cry. "First off I'd like to apologize for the way I acted towards you at the diner. I was upset. I'm sorry for not going to talk to you when I didn't have my memory. I'm sorry that I wasn't the best boyfriend but I'm not sorry for the way I treated Shawn." He said. "This is what we needed. We just need to talk this though and I will make it up to you" I said And hugged him close and ran my fingers through his hair. "Yeah can we continue it later I just want this moment to last a little longer" He said holding me close and we drifted off to sleep.

Y/n POV
"I know I'm just suppose to listen but can I say something" i asked. "Of course" She said wanting to cry. "First off I'd like to apologize for the way I acted towards you at the diner. I was upset. I'm sorry for not going to talk to you when I didn't have my memory. I'm sorry that I wasn't the best boyfriend but I'm not sorry for the way I treated Shawn he deserved it." I said. "This is what we needed. We just need to talk" she said hugging me close and ran her fingers through my hair. "Yeah can we continue it later I just want this moment to last a little longer" i said holding her close and we drifted off to sleep.

"Hey y/n" I heard someone say from upstairs. I tried to get up but somehow me and Camila had switched places and she was on my chest. I placed my chin atop her head and proceeded to kiss it I felt her stir in my arms and closed my eyes again to pretend I was still asleep. "Hey y/n" I heard someone say coming downstairs this time . "Camila" I heard Ariana ask. "Yeah it's me oh and y/ns still asleep" I heard her say. "Wait so are you two" Ariana said and I could almost see her smiling. "Um not exactly" Camila responded. "Oh okay can you just tell him to call me when he wakes up. I'm upstairs with Alissa. I need his advice on something" Ariana said walking away. "Will do" Camila said. Ariana walked up the stairs and left. While I was still pretending to be asleep I felt her caress my cheek and put her head in the crook of my neck. She lightly kissed my jaw line and went to my ear. "I know your awake" she whispered "but I'll play along" she said cuddling me again. "How'd you know" I asked with my eyes closed. "Because I was awake when you kissed the top of my head" she said. "So you were pretending to be asleep" I said looking at her and her face turned red. "Umm oh Ariana needs your advice" she said ignoring my question. "I wonder why" i said out loud. "You should probably call her" Camila said. "It could wait until after we talk about....us" I said. "Yeah of course" Camila said sitting up.

"I'm still upset about our anniversary night. I have no right to be mad about you hooking up with Shawn. But I do have to ask if you have feelings for him" I said and I could feel my heart beating fast. I wanted to hear her answer but at the same time I didn't. "I wasn't there for you before and on our anniversary but if you're willing to let me make it up to you I have something in mind. And you have every right to be mad about me hooking up with Shawn. I could've chosen anyone but yet I chose the one person you don't like." She said and I felt my hands get sweaty. "Close your eyes" she said. "What" I questioned. "Close your eyes" she said placing her hand over my eyes. "Okay now give my your hand" she said. I gave her my hand and she grabbed it while taking her hand off my face. She placed my hand over her chest and I could feel her heartbeat. "I know you might not believe me but I have to explain.  When I first meet you I thought that was going to be our last encounter. I didn't realize how important you would be. You're the first thing that comes to mind in the morning and last at night. Every time I have good news the first person I want to tell is you You make my heart beat uncontrollably as it's doing right now and nobody especially not Shawn could make me feel like this"she said and while she was speaking to me I felt her heart beating from the start and somehow it kept beating faster as she spoke. I couldn't help but grin from cheek to cheek. "As for me you sleeping with Madison is an issue we need to address. And about the diner I was out of line. I shouldn't have said anything I'm sorry for that. How was she." She asked. "She was nice and I think she's doing okay with jack" I said not understanding her question. "Let me rephrase. How was the sex"she said looking at me dead in the eyes. "Oh umm she was....I don't think that's important" I said. "I just want to know. I won't get mad" she said. "Look I slept with her and I know your upset but it meant nothing. I just wanted to feel like I was needed from someone. I was told many things about us but your actions showed otherwise like why was shawn more important than me and I just wanted someone to want me and hold me and Madison gave me Attention and time and yes it lead to sex but there was no emotion behind it besides list" I said. She cupped my cheek. "Where do we go from here" i asked and we just looked into each other's eyes. She slowly leaned in a connected our lips I slipped my tongue she started sucking out it. She pulled me on top of her and I tried to keep up with her pace. I placed a hand supporting myself and the other one I trailed down to her backside. She slowly trailed her hands under my shirt feeling my abs and slowly made her way to my back and I almost lost my balance but I let out a moan. She let go and slowly pulled away. "Im sorry but I do want you. You and only you" she said looking me in my eyes . "I'm okay with that" I said. "Okay I have to talk to Ariana" I said when I heard her come down stairs again. "Okay I can't wait anymore. Dallas won't talk to me" Ariana said coming down and sitting in front of me and Camila. "Well what did you do" I said as We sat up. "Why do you think I did something" she said giving me a look. "Youre right. What happened before that made him not want to talk to you" I asked. "I don't know I stole his cupcake at lunch, took his duffel bag by mistake and I told him that I agreed to going on a date with Pete. In my defense he said I could have his cupcake and I left him half of it" she said and me and Camila looked at each other. "What is it" she asked. "Look it's not my place to tell" I said as I got a text from Dallas. "Is that Dallas" she asked. " yeah he asked if I could go over" I said. "Ask if you could bring me along" she said pleading. "Just let me talk to him first I'm sure it's just been a rough day" I said placing my hands on her shoulders and hugged her. "Okay text me what happens" she said going upstairs. "Oh before I go. Are you two back together?" She asked. "Is Dallas not mad at you" I responded. "Not yet" she said smiling and going upstairs. "Okay. I'm going to head to Lauren's . I'll see you tomorrow" she said. "Okay I see you tomorrow" I said.

I made my way to Dallas's house and knocked on the door. "Dallas isn't here" Austin said answering the door. "He just said he was" I said looking at him. "Dallas" Austin yelled but got no response. "He's probably listening to music" I said. "You can go check" he said opening the door and I could see Shawn in the living room I just ignored him and went to Dallas's room. "Hey I said walking in to see him doing homework. "Hey" He said smiling. "So you're mad at Ariana" I asked leaning on his desk. "Yeah she agreed to go on a date with someone that's not me" he said. "Hmm i wonder why she would do that when you like her. Oh wait she doesn't know" I said sarcastically. "Hey I'm not just going to tell her" he said. "I'm just saying she's just oblivious to your feelings" I said. "I literally said and I quote 'I would date you' what more of a hint does she need" he said laughing. I joined in with him remembering the conversation.

Flashback
Me and Dallas we're sitting at the table when Ariana came pouting and let out a sigh. "What's wrong ari" Kendall asked her. "I'm not going to winter formal this year" she said. "Why's that" Dallas asked. "Because I don't have a boyfriend. Why don't I have a boyfriend because no guy wants to date me" she said and I looked over to Dallas. "I would date you" Dallas said without realizing he said it out loud. "Aww thanks your so sweet" she said smiling. He turned pick and quickly looked down at his plate.

"Yeah she has no clue" I said grinning. "Yeah and now she has a date with Pete out of all people" he said. "At least it wasn't Shawn" I said. "You got a point" He said. "Look you gotta talk to her about it" I said. "I know but not right now" he said. "Whatever you say" I said as my phone rang. "It's Ariana" I said picking it up. "Hey what's up" I said. "Hey is he still mad" she asked me. "Are you still mad" I asked Dallas and he just shook his head yes. "Yes he is" I said. "Well I'm outside could you open the door" she said and I started laughing. "Okay see you in a bit" I said walking towards the door. "Wait you're leaving already" Dallas said. "Um yeah I gotta go do this thing" I said. "Oh will you look at that Ariana's here" added leaving the door opened

Ariana's POV
"Oh will you look at that Ariana's here" I heard  Y/n say as he opened the door. "You got this" he said waiting for me to go in. "Thanks" I said and he closed the door behind him. "Dallas could you please talk to me" I said following him to his room. "Uh no" he said sitting at his desk Putting on his headphones. "I grabbed them and he just moved to his bed. "Why are you being so stubborn" "I'm not" He said. "Can you just tell me what's wrong" she said standing in front of me. "Do you really wanna know" he said and I saw something in his eyes changed

Dallas POV
"Do you really want know" I said with my heart racing. She just shook her head and the whole mood changed. We were in front of one another and I stepped forward. I opened my mouth to talk be nothing came out. I slowly leaned in and our noses were touching. I lifted my hand to place it on her side. Her hands were caressing my face. I leaned in closer and that's when our lips touched. All this happened in a matter of seconds and I could still feel my heart beating rapidly. I wonder if she can feel it. I thought. She bit my lip and it made my knees weak. She walked backwards pulling me with her toward my dresser and we continued kissing until we were full on making out. I kissed down her neck and stoped when I heard her gasp. I kept sucking until I saw a hicky. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "Now do you know why I was mad at you" I said. "I think so but could you verbally say it to make sure there's no misunderstanding" she said smiling. "I like you Ariana. And when you said yes to Pete I got jealous" I said with her arms around my neck. Okay she said picking up her phone. I saw her type something and hit send. "I called the date off" she said showing the phone screen to me. "Wait so does that mean I have a chance" I said smiling. "You always did I was just getting mixed signals from you" she said.

We were rudely interrupted when my "mom" walked in. She Quickly pushed me away so she could get off the dresser. "Austin said you had a girl up here but I didn't believe him because both of you aren't allowed to have girls in your rooms without the door being opened" she said. "Hi I'm Ariana. It was my fault I'm sorry I closed the door on accident" Ariana said trying to make things better but she just looked at her and ignored her. "Well it wasn't closed" I said referring to it being cracked. "Not the time to be smart. Your father will hear about this. As for you it would be best if you leave" she said. "Come on that's unreasonable we weren't doing anything" I said in disbelief. "It's okay I'll text you" Ariana said smiling at me. "Okay I'll see you later" I said hugging her. After she left the room Austin's mom tried to talk with me "I will not have you getting a girl pregnant in this house". "One second"I said and motioned her to move out of the door frame. I smiled before closing the door and locking it. "Dallas opens this door right now. You have 3 seconds. One" she said and I opened the door only to close it again. I just laid on the bed thinking about Ariana.

A/n: surprise here's an update in like forever but on the bright side I'm trying to throw in different POV instead of just y/n and Camila. I hope you all enjoyed and see you next time✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...