28 Days | Jungkook ✔

By drawfavs

You & Jungkook despise each other. It wasn't fair that someone with a cruel personality had everything-enviab... More

Friends to Enemies to Goodbye
Deal with the Devil
Screwed up
Victoria's Secret Scammer
Dank Memes in Hell
Gucci Model on the Runway
Bangtan Boys
Just One Day
Saviour Instead of a Villain
The Devil's Father
Oh My Lucifer
Pied Piper
8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic
Crying Beautifully
Lucky
Warm Hands
Save Me
We Got Time
The Masked Man
Coffee
Toy
Real Life
Heaven
Fake Dating
Young Love
The Game
Bora
Fake Happiness
T Shirt
Luminary
Honesty
Kim Jonghyun
Friends to Enemies to Friends Again
Goodbye
Awkward
Present
Dance
Alcohol
Family Reunion
Fault
The Coward's Choice
Break
Heart
History
Waitress [Special Chapter for 28k Reads]
Tutor
Crying Devil
Plan
Jewelry
Painting
Chao
Warehouse
Celebrity
News
Intentions
Simple
Power
Door
Cigar
Chamber
Value
Late
Number
One Week
Bag
Path
Satan
Fake Smile
Supernatural
Trapped
Strange
Baggy
Gates
Gaze
Member
Safe
Lullaby
Quiet
Same
Compliment
King
Shadows
Call
Proud
Revenge
Texts
Tamed
Beastly
Cards
Transaction
Regret
Anonymous
Identity
Flames
Lies
Fate
Sunrise
Golden
Dream
EPILOGUE
28 Days - Frequently Asked Questions

First Love

17.3K 888 210
By drawfavs

Taehyung sprints into the men's bathroom and opens the door. Jimin is lying there on the ground, with his eyes shut.

"H-how long has Jimin been out for?" Taehyung gasps.

"I don't know. I heard a thump in the bathroom and found him there laying a few seconds ago. I'll call the ambulance," Mrs. Chung hurriedly replied.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he raised his hands. "There is no need for that!"

Mrs. Chung raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Taehyung nervously chuckles. "Don't worry this happens all the time. I got this."

Mrs. Chung grabs Taehyung's arm. "What the heck? Are you sure?"

"Yes. He'll be just fine," Taehyung lied through his teeth.

     What else could Taehyung have said? A hospital inspection could result in doctors realizing Jimin wasn't a human creature and he'd be locked in Area 51 for the rest of his life? It was risky, but Taehyung couldn't take the chance for Jimin's safety. He'd have to take care of Jimin on his own.

"Do you mind if I check Jimin's body real quick? Just to insure he didn't get any bruises when he fell?" Taehyung requested.

Mrs. Chung looks at him strangely. "You are his friend or significant other. Sure..." She shuts the door and Taehyung locks it.

There goes nothing. Taehyung takes a deep breath and slips Jimin out of shirt. Nothing was wrong with his upper torso- if anything, he looked healthier than most humans!

Taehyung leans down and inspects his head for any injures. There was no indication of him being hurt or being a magical creature either.

Then again, Taehyung's own body looked pretty normal and human-like as well. Taehyung groans. But he couldn't bring Jimin to the hospital either, because if anything was strange about his body, they might figure out Jimin wasn't human at all. Anything irregular about his body temperature or insides and they'd hold him hostage.

Taehyung empties Jimin's pockets to see if there was any contact information. There was barely anything. Just cash in his wallet.

There was only one option left to save him. Taehyung would have to bring Jimin to Hell.

"Is everything going all right in there?" Mrs. Chung knocks on the door.

"Of course!" Taehyung lied through his teeth again. "Jimin is slightly gaining consciousness so I'm gonna carry him back home."

"Alright. But if anything gets strange, you need to bring him to the doctor," she advised.

"Absolutely!" Taehyung replied.

Taehyung places Jimin on his back and carries him out of the bathroom.

Taehyung walks to the phone booth, which was a portal for monsters to use. In seconds, he teleports to the Underworld.

He's at the main gates and the guards immediately recognize himself and proceed to open the doorway.

Taehyung steps his foot inside, but Jimin's body wouldn't go in. There was an impenetrable shield that was protecting Jimin from entering the Underworld gates.

"Wh-what the heck? Why can't Jimin go in?"

"Because Hell is rejecting his body," someone says from behind him.

Taehyung doesn't even have to turn around to know who's voice it is. Although he barely speaks to him, Taehyung has heard this man's thundering voice too many times. It's Satan.

Taehyung finally spins around, holding Jimin closer to him. "What do you want, Dad?"

    But Taehyung doesn't see his father. But he still hears his booming voice in front of him.

     "What I want? It's more about what you want," Satan maniacally chuckles.

     Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Show yourself!"

     Satan snorts. "I don't need to. I'm comfortable in the center of the underworld, but I can see everyone and everything in it, and I can feel the boy being rejected from entering."

     "Why is he being rejected? Everyone can enter the underworld!"

     "Really? Everyone?" Satan mocks Taehyung.

     "What do you mean?"

     "Not everyone can enter.. especially if they're the opposite of what's acceptable here," he bluntly states.

"I-I don't understand..." Taehyung stutters.

Satan sighs and Taehyung can tell he's rolling his eyes in the center of the Underworld. "Do you really think someone born in Heaven can enter Hell?"

"Heaven? Jimin was born in Heaven?" Taehyung was perplexed. Jimin never once mentioned what his identity was or where he from.

"And where were you born?" Satan snickers.

"In the midst of Hell," Taehyung solemnly states. "So the energy of his soul isn't permitted from entering here?" He questioned.

    "Precisely. There weren't many rules when Hell was first created but one of the few was to prevent angels from entering. Ever since I've been kicked out from the skies, it was decided I'd be the only fallen angel that can enter hell and all other angels are banished from here," Satan explains.

     Taehyung gulps. "So Jimin is an angel..."

     "And what are you exactly..?" Satan mockingly asks.

     "The Devil's son." Taehyung was finally understanding how messed up his and Jimin's relationship was. His father just continued wildly laughing at his confusion.

     Taehyung quickly accepts his and Jimin's vast differences. "Fine. Jimin can't enter here. But how the heck can I save his life? Please, I need your help!" He pleads.

     Satan groans. "Do I have to explain everything?"

    Satan doesn't even wait for Taehyung to reply. "You have to let Jimin go. You're the reason why Jimin is dying."

    "Wh-what?"

     "Your dark energy is consuming his soul. His body was slowly deteriorating every moment he was with you, but the kiss stole most of his energy. An angel can be around demons, but certainly cannot be around the devil or the devil's son," Satan chuckles.

    "How do you know about the kiss?" Taehyung exasperatedly asks.

    "I know a lot more than you can imagine. Just leave Jimin alone and hope for the best. If Jimin will even wake up again," Satan laughs again.

     Tears pool from Taehyung eyes as he places Jimin on the ground.

Besides him, appears the demon, Eun-Kyung. He was half human just like Taehyung. Although he was a monster, Eun-Kyung still had some humane characteristics. He was one of the few in Hell Taehyung could trust.

"It would be best if you hand me to Jimin and I carry him back up to the human world," Eun Kyung solemnly asks.

"I-I don't want to let him go," Taehyung whispers.

"You have to. In order to save him. Your physical touch is sucking the energy out of him," Eun-Kyung gravely states.

Taehyung slowly nods and hands over Jimin's body to Eun-Kyung. They teleport to the tele-booth and step out.

"What do we do from here?" Taehyung asks.

"You have to say your final farewells," Eun-Kyung looks away and avoids eye contact.

"What do you mean? I'll be able to see him next week, right?" Taehyung questioned.

Eun-Kyung shakes his head. "No. This is it. Unless if you want your dark energy of being Satan's son to damage Jimin any further..."

Taehyung couldn't believe what was happening. "Jimin, wake up!" He cried. Taehyung didn't dare touch Jimin though.

Eun-Kyung steps away from Taehyung. "It'll take a long time for Jimin to wake up. But he needs to be far away from you in order for that to happen."

"So this will be the last I ever see of Jimin..." Taehyung couldn't believe this was the end of their relationship. This would the end of them meeting each other.

"I'm sorry but you need to say your last goodbye," Eun-Kyung quietly informs him.

Taehyung didn't step closer to Eun-Kyung.

From his place, Taehyung gazed at Jimin's distant body in Eun-Kyung's arms. His facial expression made him look like he was in severe pain and he was sweating uncontrollably.

     He thought angels couldn't possibly get sick, but yet, Taehyung's presence transformed Jimin's physical state. Taehyung was Jimin's illness and his cure was to never be near Taehyung again.

"Goodbye," Taehyung whispers from his distant place from Jimin's body. Taehyung memorized Jimin's facial features and closed his eyes, wishing for this moment to never end. He didn't want to imagine a world without Jimin.

Eun-Kyung doesn't say another word until a bright light appeared above him. The clouds from the sky disappeared, and Eun-Kyung and Jimin quickly vanished into the air. They were leaving Earth and going to Heaven.

Taehyung fell to his knees and sobbed uncontrollably. He had to let go of his first love in order for his first love to survive. But Taehyung didn't know if he could survive without his first love. Taehyung's heart... was broken.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this story was supposed to end a long time ago.. I had such a short plot in my head but when I type the scenes out, I realize there's so many plot holes and I have to extend them 🤣 like when I have a scene in my head that seems only 2 sentences, when I type it out it becomes a whole chapter LOL. Thanks for bearing with me 🙏🏽

    we are towards the middle-end of this book? But I still got a lot more to explain so thanks for hanging on haha. 💕💕 when we get to the conclusion, I hope most, if not all questions will be answered and it will be a closed satisfying end. But it will take a lot to get to that point so be on the lookout for a few more updates heheeh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save me By Jae

Fanfiction

54.2K 1.7K 16
Perfect. The word was driving him insane. It sucked him up like a tornado. Drowned him like a whirlpool. The music thundered around him. Jungkook kep...
32K 1.6K 32
Our past can haunt us in mysterious ways, constantly reminding us of things done or said in the past in their own ways. Everyone deals with those thi...
2.7M 15.1K 5
Jimin was the ideal pure teen; innocent, study like his life depends on it, no social life, raised by overly religious parents. Oblivious of the worl...
164K 2.8K 60
My first story. WARNING! ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL CONTENT! TRIGGERS: RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, blood. Y/n has had a rough life she's going through depressio...