Fatal Fantasies

By imallien

NOT A FANTASY BOOK! IT PURELY SHOUTS ROMANCE, ROMANCE AND ONLY ROMANCE WITH MORE DRAMA! Meet AURA RODRIGUE... More

Author 'S Note
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter -8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
My cast !
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
My surprise
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Epilogue
Thank you!!!

chapter 4

631 43 9
By imallien

Aura POV

I was walking in the corridor but my concentration was totally on the Jasper who was busy playing the football match. I suddenly bumped into wall and all my books and I fell down.
  No! Wait! Not a wall ! It's a man.
I squeezed my eyes to see him clearly,
He was very tall, more than 6 feet in height, his winy brownish copper hair all set up straight to match  his lightly tanned fairer skin. His magically deep coffee brown eyes perfectly fitted with his sketched broad eyebrows which could even make a girl jealous of his eyes . His pointed nose and sharp jaws complimented his sculpted face. He definitely has a muscular and well toned body and I can tell that by the impact of my fall by colliding with him and the way his strong bicep muscles popped out from his navy blue shirt when he held me by my waist. I was literally checking him out until I heard a deep husky voice.
"Enjoying the view? "
I quickly came to my senses and stood up with the help of his hand which was snaked around my waist . He picked up my books from the ground and said,
Be careful beautiful! With his breath taking amusing smile.

"Sorry and thank you! " I said with a sweet smile.

"Sorry and thank you!" He repeated my words with the same amusing smile.

"I said sorry for bumping into you and thank you for supporting me from falling. " I explained looking at his adorably handsome face.

"I said sorry for making you fall and thank you for bumping into me!" He said with a wink which made me blush.

"Hi, I'm Aura Rodriguez !" I said extending my hand.

"You can call me Alvin!" he said shaking my hand.

"I've never seen you here before, are you new to our university?" I asked him looking at his hands which has no books.

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when suddenly a ball came towards me with a great force. It was about to make my face flat but all thanks to the Greek god  standing in front of me.

He grabbed the ball immediately and throwed with such force in to the air that it was no where in sight earning awe from the crowd.

"Wanna play a game?" Jasper asked Alvin with full of attitude in his voice.

"What are you think you are doing Jasper?" I questioned him irritated with his behavior.

"You better not step in this and how many times should I tell you it's jazzy for you!" He said gritting his teeth and at that moment I just wanted to slap his face.

"No! " Mr. Amusing smile said cutting our conversation and started to walk away but he stopped to Jasper's audible chuckle

"I think he was shivering in fearto play with the captain of the best football team !
It is a greatest challenge to play with you! " The short man beside Jasper said laughing at Alvin. I don't know why but hearing that statement anger rose in me that I madly wanted to wipe out that dirty laugh out of his nasty face.

"Oh, challenge!
I just love challenges!
Sure! Let's play!" He said rubbing his sharp jaw and this one act of him is enough to make girls lure around his like lost puppies.

He walked towards the football court but stopped and turned towards me and smiled at me which obviously and involuntarily I returned back and then he continued walking towards the court with great confidence. I took a step forward as the referee blew the whistle in the indication of the start of the match when Jasper and Mr. Amusing smile nodded at him that they are ready. As the match started the whole university students started gathering for the rarest site which hasn't happened here for years in this court.
Yes, till now no other person from outside and played with our team in this court.
Mr. Amusing smile is special!

The match became very brisk when Mr. Amusing smile bragged the ball from Jasper's hand and started playing like an expert in football with his left leg.
Wow! How did he do that!
That was a pleasure to eyes watchich him play with the football. Everyone in the crowd started gasping in Awe looking at unbelievable scene and mainly the girls were gwaking at him like he was a piece of meat to their predatory eyes.

Jasper got irritated with the girls encouragement to Mr. Amusing smile and tried to snatch it from him but he terribly failed when Mr. Amusing smile kicked the ball so hard with his leg that it passed right through the goal post in just one shot. The shot happened in Just a blink of eye and I really feel bad for those people whose eyes missed the amazing scene. There were loud cheers from the girls and the Jasper's so called fans are groning in anger.

This time the ball was totally in control of Jasper who smiled arrogantly at Mr. Amusing smile and I really felt very bad for him. Mr. Amusing smile tried his best to grab the ball from him but he failed as Jasper pushed him and kicked the ball earning a goal. This time the cheer from boys was louder for Jasper.

I stood there totally confused with what's going on here look. The referee again blew the whistle and again Jasper took the lead, he was about to make a goal but with in a blink the ball was in the control of Mr. Amusing smile and he kicked the ball and the ball passed straight through the net making a hole in it. This time the girls from the crowd were cheering and the boys are in total shock unable to believe what just happened to their favorite football team captain  and to the net.

"It's better for you to challenge only those people who meet your low standards! " Mr. Amusing smile said with a hand on Jasper's shoulder and started walking.

He stopped exactly a foot away from me and again gave that amusing smile which would melt even a rock.
"Stay safe and stay away from these bastards ! " He said and left without looking again at me . I stood there shocked with his statement.
Was it a concerned statement?
Was it a request? Or
was it an order?

I returned home only to see my dad packing his bag hurriedly and my mom was busy helping him.

'Dad, why are you packing your bags? "
"where are you going?" I asked sitting beside the bag which was kept on the bed and started folding his shirts neatly just like he likes it.

"I'm so sorry princess that I totally forgot to tell you in the morning that I'm going to Australia!' He said holding my hand in his.

'Australia?
But why? "I asked him sadly.

"Office work princess ! "He said kneeling in front of him with my hands are still in his.

"How many days? "  I asked him pouting.

"A couple of days or may be more! I can't say exactly!" He said smiling at my pout.

"OK, now don't make that pout,you know how much I hate seeing you sad. I promise I'll complete my work as fast as possible and come back! 
Now, give your billion dollar smile." He said pinching my cheek like I was still the eight years old girl and I giggled like I always do.

"What do you want from Australia?" My dad asked me zipping his bag.

"Nothing, but a bag of marshmallow candies!" I said winking mischievously at him.

"How can I forget your madness for them !" he said nodding his head.

"When are you going?" I asked my dad.

"Now!" He said holding the bags in his hands.

"What?  No!" I was about to more but cut off by my dad.

"Enjoy your prom night and don't you even dare to drink!" He said the last line in a very serious tone.

"Yes captain!" I said smiling.

"I'll miss you!" He said and kissed my forehead.
"Miss you too dad!" I said hugging him.

My mom was looking at us smiling adorably.
"I'll miss you too my beautiful lady! "My dad said and started kissing my mother's lips.

"It's better I leave you love birds alone!" I said smiling and left the world's best couple alone.

Hi dear aliens?

How was our hero Alvin (Mr. Amusing smile)

I'm sorry I know I've being an assh*l* testing your patience but thank you so much for sticking with me.

I dedicate this chapter to Jerry, (my friend)  to warned me not to come to the college if I didn't updated the next chapter of fatal fantasies.

Today's question is who is your favorite actor and which quality in them grasped your heart?

So last time I asked you who was your best friend and how did you meet them?
My answer is I have many friends but out of the best people in my life are only three who knows everything literally everything about me. They are tillthedeath ,sowsra,howdoyouknowme. I met them in clog.

How I met sowsra : The first day of my college I was in the seminar hall as our directors were introducing us to our lecturers, and giving speeches. I started listening to them but suddenly my eyes caught the girl sitting beside me playing candy crush on her with her dad completely ignoring the speeches.
That day she sat beside me and till now she was still beside me.

How I met howdoyouknowme : I entered the class a bit nervous on the first day and she was the first girl I saw and first who smiled assuringly at me. I must tell She has a most beautiful smile.

How I met tillthedeath:
It was the second day of our clog  and I sat beside her.
Me:did you came yesterday?
She :yes.
Me : do you live in hostel?
She : no.
Me :do you have a timetable?
She : yes.
I kept annoying her with my silly questions and she patiently answered all of them with a smile and till now she bears my crazy ideas and helps me to write!

Love you guys!

Stay blessed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

780 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
460K 16.8K 78
**Can be read as a stand alone** Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. ~ Mar...
12.5K 538 32
We were walking straight into a fire knowing that we were the fuel. But we didn't burn. There was destruction and sacrifice that came with our lo...
249 93 35
What happens when you are forced to live under the same roof with a guy who has been in love with you for years? Of course you will hate him for been...