My Brother August

Da Tasha-e

Being the older sibling to 'superstar' August Alsina isn't what it turns out to be. Follow Morgan through the... Altro

My Brother August
Memory...
Current Situation
Excuse Me?!
Like Ancient Times?
Suprises
Surprises pt. ✌
Unexpected Business
Absolutely Positive
A/N
Shout Out
Shout Out
Back 2 Basics
S/O
Reality Check
Lil Blessing

Fresh Start

298 16 0
Da Tasha-e

Morgan POV

It's been a couple of days, and August and I have been good, we get along a lot better now,Shad comes back home today... I'm beyond excited, I missed my baby!!. Anyway, I was on my way to work, Aug wanted to tag along to see what I do.,, So we were on our way inside my office building, I had to approve a few things , then I had to head to the tattoo shop...busy day for me.

"Hey Morgan, you have some clients coming in at 11 ,its about some celebrity endorsement. deal." said my receptionist.

"Thanks Rachel... this is my brother August... keep him company for a while? I have a really important meeting with Kid Ink, Breezy and Tyga."

"Naw, them my niggas, let me come"

"Fine,never mind Rachel, he'll be back out here around 11".

" Alright, nice meeting you August "

"Nice to meet you too ma!"

...........

"Ight, what can I do for you boys?"

Chris began to talk "Morgan, we've known each other for awhile, Kid, Ty and I are throwing this party in Cabo in a few weeks and we want your company to provide tattoos for the guests, since were inked up and all..the name of the party is 'Get Inked or Get Out"

"And, we want y'all to go all out,we want yo top artists, top models the whole 9 yards."

"Okay, Soo , you know we charge by hour...if we promote your party, that requires flyers, online promoting, and of course cost and supplies.... the total party package is about a good $5,000. and that's a discount because I know y'all."

" Damn, $5K?"

"I usually charge a good $10K for international parties....lucky I like y'all"

"So the party is in 3 weeks from yesterday."

"Alright, and may I suggest you go into business with me, I endorse all celebrities..... My company also as a line of T-Shirts, towels and different sorts of ink."

"Damn, Maybe for the next party...but for now we'll stick with the 10K.."

"Alright, meet with Rachel at the front desk, to confirm your next appointment, Thank you for your business."

"Ight Mo, see you tonight at Ty's house.."

"Bye Chris...bye Ty.."

"Soo, this is what you do?"

"Yup, I own business... this is what I do all day."

Rachel walked in, "Excuse me Morgan..but your 11 appointment canceled, they need you at the art studio tho....they said someone is there to see you."

"Thanks Rachel, hold everything down for me, c'mon August"

So we rush across town to my art studio, there were a few kids outside, so I stopped to ask them who was here.

"Wassup y'all, who in there?"

"Some dude named Asaru (Ah- saw- Ru) or some like that... said he needed to speak wit chu"

"Umm okay...thanks y'all"

"Mr.Asaru?, I'm Mel the owner, I heard you're looking for me?"

"Yes, as you may or may not know.. I'm from the Oxygen show Tattoos After Dark, and we see a lot of your work out in Venice Beach, and we were really impressed. So I talked to the head of Oxygen , and they'd love to meet you.

So I set up a meeting for you to meet with them in regards of begin featured on the show, maybe a season or two."

"Really?, well here is my business card, with each of my office numbers and my cell number, give me a call with details"

"Okay,very nice meeting you"

Damn,all these jobs I have to do ... and plus planning a wedding? Too damn much,but I know I'd be missing out on some very good opportunities and money. I drove home thinking about everything, the ride was silent until August broke my concentration.

"So you gon take the job out in Venice?"

"Ion know, I gotta talk to Shad first....and he still doesn't know about the Cabo trip."

"You think he'll be okay with it? I mean it is a great opportunity for you Mo"

"Ion know, he never really wanted me to work anyways...so he won't be pleased"

...................................................................................

"Hey baby, wassup August, what y'all do today?"

"Nun Mann, chilled wit Mo all day while she worked"

"Baby, we gotta talk, Aug can you give us a minute?"

August gets up to leave, and I grow more nervous..

"Wassup baby?"

"Okay,so you know how I been workin wit Ty Kid and Breezy lately?, well they throwin this party in Cabo, and they want my company to sponsor and host the party."

"Damn baby, international plane tickets high as hell,when do we leave?"

"WE?, you finally coming with me?!"

"Yeah, I have to support my wife in everything she does, just like you support me... this is a marriage even tho we ain't officially married yet, we in this together"

"I love you, and we leave in 3 days...there is something else I wana talk to you about"

"Wassup?"

"You know that show I love Soo much?"

"Yeah, Tattoos After Dark?"

"Mmhmm, they offered me a job as a tattoo artist down at the shop in Venice Beach, can I take the job?"

"Truthfully, I don't want you too...Morgan baby, you have a VERY successful art studio downtown, an upcoming clothing line, and a tattoo corporate office/business , I don't want you to stretch yourself too thin, and plus we still have a wedding to plan, and plus you carryin my baby"

"Boy what?!, I am not pregnant!"

" not yet"

With that being said he threw me over his shoulder and took me upstairs.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

986K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
153K 879 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
23K 1.4K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...