The Cupcake And The Stethosco...

By TheWeirdBrownGirl

🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼😤❤ * [Completed] ✔ All it takes is for both of them to give into th... More

{Author's Note - Informative}
Chap.1 |Hope|
Chap.2 |Mansion|
Chap.3 |Dreams |
Chap. 4 |Reunions|
Chap. 5 |Meal|
Chap.6 |The Angels & The Ass|
Chap.7 | The Ass|
Chap.8 |Wounds|
Chap.9 |Decisions|
Chap 10. |Enemy|
Chap. 11 |Beauty & Shrek|
Chap.12 |'Coffee'|
Chap.13 | Sausages |
Chap. 14 |Blades |
Chap.15 |Cream|
Chap.17 |Baking Wars|
Chap. 18 |Under The Moonlight|
Chap. 19 |Revelations|
Chap. 20 |Confessions|
Chap.21 |The necklace|
Chap. 22 |Valentine & Cain|
Chap. 23 |Dynamite|
Chap.24 |Broken Ties|
Chap. 25 |Him|
Chap. 26 |Entwined|
Chap. 27 |Rekindle |
Chap. 28 |Amends|
Chap. 29 |Framed|
Chap. 30 |The Man In Black.|
Chap. 31 |The Deadly Celebration|
Chap. 32 |The Heist|
Chap. 33 |The Colours Ball|
Chap. 34 |No Cinderella Moments|
Afterword.

Chap. 16 | Cupcakes|

6.2K 453 87
By TheWeirdBrownGirl

Kit was enraged. What was happening to her life?

Vincent was slipping away from her and spending time with Zara's wretched sister.

Her clients were always cancelling contracts and rushing to partner up with her rivals.

Her life was basically falling apart. Now this? Now Nova was in trouble.

Her sweet, adorable Nova.

Why was all of this happening to her? She stopped in front of the primary school building and got out.

Locking the door, she trudged up to the building, her nostrils flaring.

Her gorgeous boots trampled the ground furiously. When Kit reached the principal's office, she didn't bother knocking.

"Good afternoon Mrs Kingsman." Mrs Bloomsbury said tartly.

Kit nodded in reply. She scanned the whole office until her eyes landed on a scowling Nova.

She glared at her daughter and mouthed the words, "we'll talk about this later."

"Take a seat Mrs Kingsman." Mrs Bloomsbury motioned for Kit to sit down.

Kit took a seat and directed her attention to the uptight woman in front of her.

"Did you see my e-mail?" The dragon-lady asked.

"Yes I did. I'm appalled by my daughter's behaviour." Kit said, looking at her wrist watch.

Mrs Bloomsbury raised her brows. "You certainly don't look it."

Kit rolled her eyes.

"Anyway. Nova here has always been a good student, good units and a wonderful personality. We were all surprised when she punched Matthew Mendoza this morning." The dragon-lady said, with a look of shock on her face.

"Did you ask her why she punched the boy?" Kit scoffed.

"Well. It has come to our attention that Mr Mendoza has been bullying her for quite some time now." The dragon-lady blushed in embarrassment.

"And you were surprised that she beat him up?" Kit scoffed.

"Mrs Kingsman! Beating up a child is not right." The dragon-lady hissed.

"So bullying a grade five student is okay?" Kit spat.

"Your daughter must apologise to Mr Mendoza or else she'll be suspended." The dragon-lady said tartly.

"You better start typing the suspension slip Mrs Bloomsbury." Kit said acidly.

🍃🌹🍃

Nova gulped when she looked at her mother's scowling face.

"Are you mad?" She asked weakly.

"Of course I am! You beat up a kid!" Kit shouted, as she made a turn.

"He is not a kid. He's in seventh grade!" Nova defended herself.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were being bullied?!" Kit exclaimed.

"You and dad are either always arguing or too busy." Nova sighed.

Kit's face relaxed, she let out a resigned sigh. "I'm so sorry Nova," she said weakly.

"It doesn't matter, I can take of myself." Nova said, as she got out of the car and slammed the door.

Kit watched as her only daughter bounded up the stairs and ran into the mansion.

What was happening to her family?

🍃🌹🍃

"Suspended huh?" Zara chuckled.

Nova rolled her eyes. "Yes. I was suspended for kicking my bully's butt!"

"You did? That's awesome!" Zara exclaimed.

Nova raised an eyebrow.

Zara blushed. "What I meant to say was that what you did was very bad Nova, you shouldn't do such things!"

Nova smiled.

"Since it's just the two of us today, what do you want to do?" Zara asked, as she opened up the back door for some fresh air.

"We could bake." Nova said brightly.

"That's a good idea. We need the ingredients first, what say we go get them after breakfast?" Zara said, taking a seat next to Nova.

"That would be great." Nova said.

"So why don't you tell me about this Mendoza kid?" Zara said.

"He started bullying me when I showed people my frog, Leny." Nova smiled as she said this.

"What happened to Leny?" Zara asked curiously.

"Daddy ran him over by mistake. He was in a hurry to go to a meeting." Nova said, rolling her eyes.

"Ouch. I'm sorry." Zara said, trying not to picture frog remains.

"It's alright. At least I got to examine his insides." Nova said gleefully.

"Erm....okay." Zara chuckled nervously.

"Matthew is a meanie, he shoves me for no reason and takes my lunch all the time." Nova huffed.

"That's horrible, don't worry at least he now knows that you can pack a punch." Zara said, raising a fist into the air.

Nova smiled.

"I'm hungry can we eat then go get supplies?" Nova asked politely.

"Good idea. No more frog conversations alright Nova?" Zara said, quivering in disgust.

🍃🌹🍃

"Do we need raisins?" Nova asked, as she reached for a tin of raisins.

"Nope. They are just to expensive!" Zara said, staring at the price in disgust.

"They are only 5.95." Nova shrugged her shoulders.

"That's way too much." Zara scoffed.

"Well, we usually buy these type of raisins." Nova said.

"This is what happens when you shop at these expensive grocery stores." Zara grumbled.

"Are you really that broke?" Nova teased.

"That's not very kind Nova." A voice said from behind Zara.

Zara didn't have to turn around to see who it was. She knew his voice very well.

She turned around and came face to face with Valentine Kingsman, sporting his sexy lab coat and his all too famous stethoscope.

"Uncle Val!" Nova ran and enveloped her uncle.

Zara stood there admiring the sight, he really was good with kids. It's a shame he had lost his son. She'd be more than happy to be the mother of his kids.

Wait what?

"What brings you here?" Valentine asked.

"To buy groceries, like everyone else in this room." Zara said, shaking her head.

Valentine scolded himself for being asking a stupid question. "Groceries? Whatever for? The mansion is stocked with enough food for an apocalypse." Valentine chuckled.

Zara rolled her eyes. "Apparently the apocalypse food doesn't include baking ingredients."

"What are you two baking? Cupcakes?" He asked hopefully.

"It's none of your business Mr Kingsman." Zara said in a surprisingly polite tone.

"I'm wounded Miss Kona, I really am." He said, placing a hand on his heart and feigning hurt.

"You're a doctor, patch yourself up." Zara smirked.

"I'm afraid I can't, I'm way too tired." He said, running a hand through his black locks and letting the curls fall back over his forehead.

Zara's breath hitched.

She shook her head in order to break her trance, "I suppose your arrogant self wants me to ask you why you're tired?"

"Go on, ask me." He chuckled.

"Insufferable." Zara scoffed.

"I'm waiting, Miss Kona." He said, half-smirking.

"Why are you tired Mr Kingsman?" She asked disinterestedly.

"I delivered two lives into the world and assisted in a very successful surgery." He said proudly.

"So you were doing your job?" Zara said flatly.

"Yes, well if you put it that way it's not that impressive." He grumbled.

"Of course it isn't. Like I said, it is pretty much your job." Zara laughed.

"There's no impressing you, woman." He sighed.

"What can I say, I'm not an easy person." Zara said proudly.

Valentine leaned in, and stopped just above her ear. Zara's breath hitched when she smelt his chocolatey breath.

"Your pride was absent when I kissed you." He whispered.

"I-um......I was just..... I......we." She struggled to find the words.

Valentine smirked. "The Zara Kona is speechless?" He teased.

Zara felt flustered. Curse this man for using his looks and charms against her.

"If you two are done flirting....we have to go now." Nova said, her eyes twinkling mischeivously.

"We weren't flirting!" Zara exclaimed. She grabbed her shopping basket and trudged to the till.

Mr Kingsman and Nova snickered as Zara almost tripped on her feet. Zara turned to glare at them.

"Do you like her, Uncle Val?" Nova asked curiously.

Uncle Val stooped down and lifted his niece into his arms. "I don't know." He said, staring at Zara as she laughed with the cashier.

"Don't worry, I won't tell aunt Leila." Nova whispered.

_____*_____

Sorry for the late update. The WiFi here has been acting up. We are also being hacked.😒😭

I hope you like this chapter.😁

Please come up with ship-names for your favourite couples.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 13K 46
Zara Coats is a hard working girl , take no bull shit from anybody type of girl and never have time to herself. Only thing she does is work, school...
3.4K 396 13
"I do not care about what they think. Whom I love and do not love should not concern them. I want you, Amana, and no one else............ Please, jus...
110K 5.2K 69
"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks like you parading your egos around. So...
175K 11.1K 31
COMPLETED ✔️ BOOK 1 of the Royal Trilogy [UPDATED version of I'm Falling for a Royal Prince] Folashadé was just a 21-year-old girl when she and her...