Arranged | P.JM FF

By KookieMonsterForTae

"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
- Final - 41

14

12.7K 487 268
By KookieMonsterForTae

  Well...here you were.
The swimming pool.

  There were surprisingly only two couples here, probably because everybody else was having their dinner on the ground floor.
But you and Jimin decided to skip dinner to lounge around and get your hair wet. A wise decision.
They smiled at you politely when you entered.

  You took a seat on one of the many white basket chairs cushioned with a beige pillow, and Jimin took the empty seat next to you.
You breathed in deeply, observing the area; it was tiled with white, little squares and chairs were scattered around the perimeter of the sizeable swimming pool, which was just a few steps forward from where you were seated right now.
On the opposite side, there was a sauna, as well as a hot tub in the corner that wasn't occupied.

  One couple was in the swimming pool, actually swimming and the other couple were dangling their legs into the water, the woman leaning into the man. They both looked fairly young, maybe their early 20s.

Ping!

  You pulled out your phone from your little bag you brought, and opened the message from the person you've been waiting for.

Y/n: Hi, mum.

Mum: FINALLY! DID YOU READ MY MESSAGE.

  You raised your eyebrows and scrolled upwards a little to see your mother's previous message.

Mum: HOW'S THE TRIP GOING?

  You exhaled, keeping a half smirk half smile on your face.

Y/n: Great, yeah it's going well, we're at the swimming pool right now. And, did you figure out how to type in all caps?

Mum is typing...
Mum: Great? That doesn't sound like you...Also, yes I did THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME.

  You re-read the message she just sent - the first part, not the all caps - reminiscing how just a few days ago you had a distinct hate for this man and if this business was trip hadn't occurred, you'd still have to refuse the temptation to punch him in his handsome face.
And now? You have to resist the temptation thinking about those luscious lip-

Mum: Hello?

Y/n: sorry. Um, yeah I guess this is trip is starting to give me another opinion on Jimin.

Mum: KQKQKWKWKEEKDNDNROG

  You sighed before letting out a light laugh.
You awaited your mother's next message but got nothing and you wondered if she had fainted.

Y/n: Mum??
Y/n: mother?
Y/n: mummyyy
Y/n: did you die?

Mum is typing...
Mum: sorry your father was just telling me off for screaming so loud.

You chuckled, shaking your head.

  "What's so funny?" Jimin grinned, leaning over in attempt to see what made you chuckle.
"Oh oh, nothing" you said, nervously glancing between him and your phone.

  Before turning your phone off you quickly typed something to your mother.

Y/n: hey, so sorry but I have to go now. I'll talk to you later mum. Bye.

And in just 2 seconds you got a response.
Mum: WAIT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT THE SWIMMING POOL??!

  You put your phone on silent and tucked it into your bag, realising now that there were only two other people here, and they were about to leave because they were gathering all their things, about to head downstairs to eat most likely.

  "The pools free, why don't we hop inside?" Jimin proposed, standing up, taking off his shirt.
You stared at him as he did so, watching his body stretch and admired the way his hair looked a little tousled after taking his shirt off. He smiled smugly, satisfied by your daze right now.

"You gonna take your shirt off or keep staring at me?" He joked from earlier.

  You pouted your lips as they upturned into a small smile, and he chuckled at your cuteness.

You got up and took off your casual shirt and shorts - which were your substitutions for cover ups.

  As you did, Jimin's eyes were locked on you, "Forgot how good you looked in that" Jimin licked his lips hungrily, staring you up and down.
You felt a blush creep in and tried to hide it by making your way to the swimming pool.

  Following after you, Jimin didn't hesitate to jump into the pool, creating a wave of water to flow upon the tiling and droplets to splash onto you.
You covered your face with your hands, defending yourself from the mass amount of water and Jimin laughed at you.

  "Come on in!" He waved his hand inwards, stepping back to give you space to jump. 
"It is cold?" You asked.
"Just jump!" He chuckled.

  Attempting to erase any scenarios of mistakes you could possibly make by this simple task - like slipping or tripping along the way..or breaking your skull open - you mustered up all your courage and ran forward a little before taking a big jump into the pool, causing another chaos of water to splash.

"See? It's fine" Jimin smiled, wiping away the water from his face.
"Yeah" you breathed out, exhilarated.

Being the daughter of a full time working father and mother, your parents never really had the time to take you anywhere special or fun like the swimming pool. Your hard-working sister was studying all the time, and your little brother was either too young, or too engrossed in his video games. So, there the middle child sat in the living room, on her 6th episode when the day could've been spent with a family outing.
Though, you'd always go to different countries, you yearned for something more simple like a picnic, or the beach.

It it had been a while since you've gone swimming, and therefore forgotten the exhilaration of it.

  You relaxed and felt the warm water move around you as Jimin floated away, holding his arms out for balance.

  You hummed, closing your eyes, "this is nice"
"Yeah. It's so relaxing, isn't it" Jimin replied, mischief hidden well in his calm voice.
"We should've come here on our first day. It would've been nice-"

  Then, out of the blue, unexpected water splashed right onto your face as you were speaking.
You wiped away the water, surprised, and heard Jimin's sweet laughter.
Opening your eyes and glancing over to him, he was pointing at you, smiling widely and laughing so hard he was holding his stomach.

"Your face" he managed to say.

You clenched your teeth before cupping your hands and hitting water right back at him, and you burst out laughing as he almost fell back from shock.

He wiped away the water and then ran a hand through his wet hair, "You wanna play that game?" Jimin smirked at you.
Your face turned serious despite his hot actions and you gave him a 'game on' look.

  Without warning you two splashed the water at each other, laughing and screaming all the while. You seemed to be winning by quite a lot - not that there was particularly any way to count points - and was sceptical when Jimin kept turning his head back, as if looking at something.
After splashing him one last time, you were confused about his tactics when Jimin started edging further away from you, and towards the perimeter of the pool, though still making sure to hit you with water.

You stopped splashing him when he got out from the pool, onto the tiling and ran to a chair that was fairly near.

  "What are you doing!"
"This"

  He ran back, holding a kids water gun you never noticed, and your eyes widened as you slowly backed away, however he jumped into the pool, splashing you mid air with the filled water gun.

"HEY THATS SO UNFAIR!" You turned back, water hitting you as you swam away.
"You can't run!" He laughed, aiming at you again.
"No kidding I'm swimming" you retorted even with your defeat.

You felt rays of water spray onto your back as your attempt to get away from your enemy was slowly thinning.

  You had now swum all the way to the end corner of the pool - as you panicked on which direction to take as the pool was rectangular - having nowhere to go now because Jimin was right in front of you.
He smirked cruelly as he stepped closer and closer to you till he was no less than a foots length away from you.

"I've got you now" he taunted.

  You thought quick while he was busy being smug and stole the water gun from him, but he didn't flinch nor move when you held it to his face. Instead he snatched it from your hand and threw it somewhere to the side of the pool.

  "What the-" you watched the water gun float away and looked back at him to feel your heart beat escalate immediately.

His muscular arms were either side of your head against the wall and he was looking down on you, lust taking over him.
Trickling drops of water travelled down his chest, his abs disappearing and reappearing with every exhale he took.

Your eyes slowly travelled up to his wet hair that framed his face.
Lips soaked, and soft were apart as warm air emitted from them, and his pupils had dilated immensely, causing them to turn black like a winter nights sky.

  The palms of your hands started to tighten against the wall behind you.
The only sound now was both your heavy breathing through the silence.
It was just you and Jimin here in this swimming pool, staring into each other's eyes, sexual tension radiating between the two of you.

  You moved further back, again to realise you were cornered, though you weren't scared of him, instead embarrassed at being this close to him, not to mention having so little clothing restricting you both.

  Taking that one step closer, his bare chest was now up against you. "Jimin.." You whispered, hands resting at his shoulders.
His hand went up to your cheek, thumb rubbing back and forth gently while the other stayed on the wall, caging you in.

  He caught his bottom lip in his mouth and his eyes tightly shut.

"Please" He begged.

  You were astonished at this weak, vulnerable side of him he had never shown up until now.

And it's not like you were going to ignore it.

  With just half of your senses working, you snaked your right hand at the nape of his neck, slowly bringing his face closer. Out of instinct you two tilted your heads, and one of his hands trailed down to your unclothed waist, gripping at them.

  But as always, when the time is right, something, or rather someone has to ruin it by interrupting.
And they did.

  You had gotten as far as just the tips of your noses grazing each other before the sound of the door closing ringed and Jimin hastily backed away from you, opening his eyes and pursing his lips in disappointment that had anticipated to touch yours.

  It was a family; mother, father, two girls and one boy.
The children were quite young, the boy probably 10 and the little girls about the age of 7. They were a family of brown hair and standard features.

You cleared your throat, turning to the family and smiling awkwardly at them, hoping to god they didn't witness anything.
Jimin hoping to god they're not going to see something when he gets out.

  The little kids didn't take any longer to jump into the pool, and their childlike giggles filled the once silent room.

  You glanced at Jimin to see him already up by the chairs and drying himself off with a towel, his muscular back facing you.

You sighed and as you were about to head for the stairs leading out of the pool, the little boy used the gun that Jimin threw away earlier on his little sister, who was just a few steps behind you, and ended up hitting more of you than his actual target.

You squealed softly and tensed up in surprise.

  "Dylan! Apologise to the lady" the mother spoke up.
"Oh, no no it's okay" you laughed it off, reassuring the mother.
"Sorry" the little boy frowned glumly, looking at you.
"It's okay bud" you smiled at him and he smiled back sweetly.

  The children's laughter continued as well as the parents warning them to be careful.

  Finally getting back to your chairs, you quietly got your towel and dried yourself off, trying to keep your eyes off Jimin who was drying his body with a..face towel?

  "Why are you using a face towel?" You asked.
"Because..." he trailed off, not finishing his sentence, and that's when you noticed his regular towel wrapped around his small waist, hiding the lower part of his body.

Your eyebrows furrowed, but quickly raised and your eyes widened.
You anxiously looked away, now knowing why he had that towel there.

He chuckled and muttered into your ear, leaning close to you, "I think we should go and have dinner before they close"
You brought your lips in with a shy little nod in return.

  He left after putting his shirt on, probably waiting outside for you as he was all packed up.
You fumbled, shyly traumatised, with your stuff, replaying what just happened in your head.

You travelled to the exit, legs shaky, and sure enough, he was waiting outside, his arms crossed, leaning against the wall.

You clutched your chest when you saw him, jump scared.
His eyes followed to where your hand stayed, and he blinked a few uncertain times before clearing his throat and turning to walk away.
You mentally cursed yourself and put on your t-shirt quickly, covering your bathing suit.
You really couldn't think straight right now.

As you were a little shorter than him, your steps were much smaller compared, and either way, you didn't try and catch up with him after what happened.

Pursing, the corner of your lips turned up, watching Jimin's back as he walked infront of you.

𝟚𝟛𝟜𝟝 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
4.4M 247K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
47.9K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
618K 18K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...