Musical Chaos: The Truth Behi...

Door ChanceToFly

Lily plans to spend the summer in a musical with her friends, especially Jesse, but then a new friend makes e... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 27

27 0 0
Door ChanceToFly

Chapter 27

     I woke up to missed calls again. This time, they were from Hannah. I had no idea what she wanted, so I was contradicting on whether or not to call her back.

     "Hello?"

     "Hey, you called?"

     "Yeah, we just wanted to apologize for last night. It was totally uncalled for. We're all really happy for you and Kirk, we were just a little upset because we felt bad for Jesse, but it's chicks before dicks here." Hannah explained with a chuckle.

     "Thanks Hannah, and I know you're speaking for everybody. We have our last show tonight and we need to give it our all and forget about this drama." I said.

     "Aww, you made me sad now! I forgot tonight was the last show! I'm gonna miss everybody so much! I need to go, I'll see you tonight!" Hannah said and hung up. That made me feel a whole lot better.

     I went and laid back in my bed for a while trying to prepare myself for post-show depression. This show was definitely my all-time favorite and I didn't want it to end. The show ending would also mean I would see Kirk a lot less. My post show depression was starting, and I didn't like it. My phone started ringing and I noticed Kirk's name and picture come up.

     "Hey! What's up?" I said while smiling. I was hoping this would be a positive conversation for once. Phone calls just bring negativity.

     "Hey! Since our cast party had to be moved to tomorrow, do you wanna go to Bob Evans after the show with some people?" He asked. I figured it would be with most of the leads, and it would be super awkward.

     "It might be kind of awkward, since it would probably be most of the leads, and I don't wanna barge in and stuff." I told him

     "No, it won't be! They really want to meet you. At least give me a ride?" He asked. I couldn't say no.

     "They probably want to meet me just because they're jealous." I mumbled. They've been all over him all summer.

     "What did you just say?" Oops. I didn't realize that came out.

     "Yeah, I'll go." I changed my mind. I might as well see what kind of drama they would try to start with me.

     "Okay, awesome! Thank you! Bye! See you tonight!" Kirk said very excitedly.

     This is going to be an interesting night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.
614K 17.3K 29
⤷ annabeth does not sing in public, which is something she made perfectly clear to her theatre loving best friends. however, thanks to them forcing h...
22.5K 442 31
Emily has been to many different foster homes, and it seems that nobody wants her. When she meets one of the stars in a new musical, can all of that...
16.4K 523 25
Breanna Wilson loves musical theater. When her best friend gets into Newsies, she's overjoyed. She missed him, but now he's leaving again to perform...