Journey Of Emotions | MaNan (...

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - This book is completed but under editing. Also, I wrote this book when I was really really new i... More

Journey of Emotions
Character Sketch
1. Two Different Worlds
2. NewYork
3. Abhimanyu Thakkar
4. Taking Stand or Slap?
5. The Self Punishment
6. The Black Shinners
7. Meeting Them Again
8. Nandini Murty is Dead
9. Her Precious Smile
10. The First Proper Conversation
Chapter 11 - He Loves Her
12. The Locked Jam Room
13. Sleep Well, Babygirl
14. The Kapoor's Deal
15. He is Special
16. Hurting Him
17. Abhi-Mukti
19. Soha's Death
20. Manik's Anger
21. Digging The Past
22. I Love You
23. The Past and Tears
24. The Buried Truth
25. The break?
26. Friends, are they?
27. He is Precious
28. Confrontation
29. The Loss?
30. You are Handsome
31. A date it is!
32. Cabir-Navya
33. The bond between them
34. Going back
35. Bonds and Fights
36. She loves him.
37. Parting Ways
38. Taking Risks
39. Cliche Encounter
40. Forgiveness
41. Roka Ceremony
42. Engagement
43. Mehndi and Haldi
Trauma | Please Read
44. Marriage and Misunderstandings
45. Her Side of Story
46. I Love You

18. I Love Her

10.7K 978 81
By SamairaRajput

Abhi: S-he came but- She was not normal. She was disturbed. Her eyes were red as if she had cried buckets before coming there. We panicked seeing her condition and even asked her what happened but she didn't open her mouth. She refused to tell us anything and before we could manage to make her talk, we were called on the stage. We asked her if she will be able to perform and she just nodded. We p-performed!

His voice broke by the end and the others looked at him confused except Manik who was silent, somewhere he had guessed what happened. It wasn't difficult for him to guess Nandini was accused of something she didn't do and now hearing Abhi, he concluded that it was related to their performance.

Aliya: Then what went wrong, bhai?

Abhi: Barbie! She ignored Soha's part and herself sang it!

He revealed leaving all of them surprised except Manik who just let out a sigh.

Manik: So you accused her for this?

Abhi: We would've happily let her sing the whole song alone, Manik. Sometimes the truth is beyond our imagination.

He chuckled seeing him making such a naive guess.

Abhi: Since she sang Soha's part and we were in the dark, we couldn't come infront of the crowd. Everything was messed up. We went backstage and questioned her.

As Black Shinners reached backstage, except Soha all rushed to Nandini. Harshad held her shoulders gently and made her look at everyone as she had been avoiding eye-contact.

Harshad: Princess, What happened?

Abhi: Why did you sing Soha's part, Barbie?

Aryaman: You know it is not a joke, Nandu. We were going to reveal our identity today.

Nandini remained silent and except Sid and Soha they all kept trying to make her talk but she didn't say a word.

Sid: Cupcake?

He called out and they saw her eyes brimming with tears. She rushed to hug him and he hid her in his embrace. He felt her entire self trembling in fear. He frowned but couldn't ask her the reason as Soha collasped on the floor, catching all of their attention.

Sid did feel Nandini's grip tightening around him but he didn't get time to acknowledge it as they had to rush Soha to hospital.

Nandini was the last one to leave the jam room and before that she messaged someone.

When she reached hospital, they all were already present there. Without talking with anybody, she walked to the doctors cabin who had went there a moment ago.

The others were confused and when she came out, they asked her to which she remained silent. Seeing her so vulnerable, they all stopped.

After few minutes, the doctor came out and they rushed to her.

Doctor: The patient had consumed a chemical powder mixed in juice which damaged her vocal cords temporarily. But there's nothing to worry now as she is fine. She will be conscious in some time. Avoid letting her talk much.

Harshad: Doctor, she had a competition in two days, can she perform?

Doctor: For that, we need to see how much damage the chemical had did. Let's wait for her to wake up, but as a doctor, I would suggest to avoid any kind of pressure on her vocal cords.

Aryaman: Okay and Thankyou so much, Doctor.

Doctor: Oh No, All thanks to this young lady who came on time and gave me the powder your band member consumed.

He pointed at Nandini and they all looked at her shocked. The doctor excused himself while Nandini lowered her head not knowing what to answer them.

Sid: Cupcake, from where did you get the powder?

Madhayam: And how did you know it is the same one Soha consumed?

Aryaman: Nandu, speak something please, we won't say anything to you.

His voice was soft and it made her look up. However, she walked to Abhi and hid herself in his embrace. It told them she won't tell anything to them but will tell Abhi.

He simply blinked his eyes at them gesturing that he will talk to her. He carressed her head to calm her down and opened his mouth to ask her but before that a nurse came and told them Soha was conscious now.

They all sighed and went inside. Abhi grabbed her hand to but she got out of his hold. She told him to go inside.

Abhi: Barbie, I won't leave you here. Come with me.

Nandini: No! You go, please.

She pleaded at the end and seeing her on the verge of breakdown, he just cupped her cheek and kissed her head.

Abhi: Barbie, we all are here with you. Don't be scared of anything.

She nodded and he went inside. He saw everyone surrounding Soha while she was trying to assure them that she is fine. Seeing him she asked for Nandini and he pointed at the window she was peeping from. Soha smiled at her and they noticed her turning away which vanished their smiles.

Soha: C-call her inside!

She coughed, panicking which made them worried to. Madhayam went outside to call her while Harshad held her hand feeling something suspicious.

Harshad: Are you hiding something from us?

Soha: W-What? No!

She avoided eye-contact and they exchanged looks.

Aryaman: Soha, Nandini knew about the powder you consumed.

They looked at kneely and found her expressions changing. She gulped and looked at Harshad who had stern expressions.

Harshad: You have my swear, Soha. Tell us what are you hiding!

Soha: I-It was Nandu who mixed something in my juice!

Aliya: What! What are you saying Bhai!?

Aliya exclaimed in shock as Abhi narrated them what happened that day. He just nodded his head.

Abhi: She was the one.

Manik: Did she say herself?

He asked, still not believing Abhi's words. Okay, She was accused of harming her band member and he believed it was a utter bullshit. Even after all the pain they gave her, she never did anything with them and she harmed her bestfriend when they were all fine? It was imposssible.

However, Abhi nodded his head as tears brimmed in his eyes. He felt his heart breaking in pieces as he remembered everything.

Abhi: She confessed! She knew Soha has a habit of drinking juice before any recording or performance and she mixed the powder in it.

Dhruv: But what made her do this?

Abhi: I don't know!

He sighed and they frowned.

Cabir: You don't know means? You know what happened, right?

Abhi: What I know is what we, as in all the Black Shinners except Barbie know, however, the whole truth is known to Barbie only and she never told us why did she do that.

He revealed and they all looked at him disbelief while Manik was angry.

Manik: So you mean to say you know there's more to the story, yet you people accused her and broke her so badly!?

Abhi: It is not like that, Manik. Situations were like that. Everything happened in haste. We didn't even know when everything ended!

He cried this time and Cabir stopped Manik from saying anything else.

Mukti: Abhi, Please.

She rubbed his forearm and he nodded while wiping away his tears.

Aliya: Bhai, if Soha was alright than how come she died?

Abhi took a long deep breathe and looked at Manik.

Abhi: Manik, I don't know why Barbie did that, neither she told us nor we deserve to know after the way she was treated by us.

His words scared Manik and they all noticed this. Before Abhi could continue, Manik interrupted him.

Manik: Don't tell me you people manhandled her!

Abhi lowered his head and their eyes widened. Manik palmed his fists as his insides urged him to stand up and beat the shit out of her good for nothing friends.

His girl was manhandled! That's the reason, the wounds doesn't pain her the way they pain everyone else. He thought she was strong but today, after hearing from Abhi, he realised how weak she was at one point of life and nobody cared for her.

He cursed himself for not being with her. He should have been there with her.

Abhi: I have no justifications for what we did with her. All I know is, Barbie was innocent and now, when you like-

Manik: I love her, Abhi.

He said firmly and they all gasped except Abhi who remained silent.

Dhruv: buddy-

Manik: I am hundred percent sure, Buddy. I love Nandini, I-

He stopped looking at the door and they frowned. They turned around and saw Harshad standing there.

Abhi: Harshad, Listen-

Harshad: I don't want to listen anything, Abhi. I don't care! I came here to talk to Aliya but I guess she is busy.

He turned to Aliya who was silent.

Harshad: When you are done, meet me in my room.

She nodded and he left from there giving one last glance to Manik who cleared his throat.

Manik: He cares!

Abhi: He does, I am sure he is going to ask Aliya about your details. Be ready to become Manik's lawyer Aliya.

Abhi chuckled as they looked at him amused.

Abhi: What? He is her brother! Yes, he doesn't show now but he cares for her.

Cabir: I guess you are right. Anyways, Manik, Can you please do the honours of telling us when did you realize your love as last time we remember, you said you like her. Now when did you fell in love with her?

He teased and they all waited for his answer but he just shrugged.

Manik: I don't know!

Mukti: What?

Manik: I fell in love with her when our eyes met for the first time!

He smiled remembering their first meet and they looked at him weirdly as that day she was actually fighting with Shelika and Harshad.

Manik: I fell in love with her when she didn't fire the servant on learning about his sister.

His smile widened remembering the day he realised how she wore the mask of a heartless woman infront of the world.

Manik: I fell in love with her when I realized even though she doesn't show, but she still cares for her friends. I fell in love with her when she showed her care to me for the first time in office, even when she didn't have to. I still fall in love with her, everytime I look at her and today, I realised it. I love her!

He smiled foolishly and they all smiled looking at him.

Abhi: Manik, I am glad that Barbie got someone like you.

Dhruv: But does Nandini feel the same for him?

This time Along with Abhi, Cabir and Manik too chuckled making the other three frown.

Manik: She does.

Abhi: You know

Manik: I can see it.

He replied and Abhi smiled.

Manik: She is hiding something but I don't know what. She knows me more than she should. I feel she loves me but maybe I am wrong.

They frowned hearing him and he remembered the times he felt she really know him even when he had hardly told her something about himself.

Abhi: She does feel for you, I can take guarantee but I am not sure if it is love.

Manik: That's not a problem, Abhi.

He chuckled again, this time thinking of ways to know her feelings. Suddenly, he turned to Aliya who was smiling looking at his happiness.

Manik: Aliya, when Harshad will ask you anything about me, don't hide anything about me. I want you to tell him the truth.

Aliya: But what if he asked about Niyonika?

Manik: Just tell him the truth.

Manik looked at her sternly and she nodded while Abhi was silent. Seeing this Cabir cleared his throat.

Cabir: Won't you ask him, Abhi who is Niyonika?

Abhi: His selfish mother, Niyonika Malhotra who is currently out of town for a business deal.

He smirked as they all gaped at him.

Mukti: How do you know this, Abhi?

Abhi: Com'on sweetheart, Barbie is my life. I don't even think of taking risk when it comes to her.

Mukti blushed at the word sweetheart while others coughed.

Manik: Y-You got my details?

Manik was nervous, he didn't know why! Though his background was clear in case of his character. He hadn't ever looked at a girl let alone have any fling. But he did have some fights due to his infamous anger.

Abhi: Yep! It wasn't difficult.

Manik: So?

Abhi: I am okay with you near Barbie as long as you are loyal, the moment you flip, you will face me!

He threatened but ignoring it everyone, except Manik hooted as he gave his approval. Abhi stared at Manik who blinked his eyes assuring him. Abhi smiled, relived that his Barbie got a right man.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
79.2K 3.8K 5
𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 '𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦' ⭒❃.✮:▹ He loved 𝐡𝐞𝐫 and 𝘚𝘩𝘦 loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
The Infinity Love! By D.

General Fiction

423K 29.3K 113
Hey peepz! I'm new here. It's my first story. So Manik and Nandini's love inspires me alot. So I thought why not give it a shot by some other plot. ...