Black Rose

By BalajiThulasidharan

Tale of darkness and revenge in the background of love More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Angel and Dark Prince
New Life
Author's Note(Important)
Possesion
Forbidden
Killed Innocence
Mr.Cute - Stepping towards Devil
Meeting the Devil - Part 1
Burning Rose
The Day before Trip
The Worst Trap
Weird Proposal
Confession
New Cover
A Mother
Part 17
The day before the night
The Night
Encounter
A Final Try
Announcement
Bounded
Mirage
Lakshya's Birth
Her Parents Their Vengence
The downfall of Rudra
Phantasm
The Door to Past-Part 1
Choice
Mr.Cute
Sanskar - The Assassin???
His Unstabilized Memories

Mr.Cute-Meeting the Devil 2- Addu

272 21 27
By BalajiThulasidharan

At Sanskar's house,

Sanskar was looking at the wall clock often. It's been half an hour that his lover and mother went inside a room and locked it.

Each passing millisecond were raising his blood pressure.

"Sanskar bhaiya, have it."Vividha put a tablet in his hand. Sanskar looked at his sister with question in his eyes.

"Suji chachi's blood pressure tablet"Vividha said while sanskar chuckled by forgetting him.

"Don't worry bhaiyu. Everything will be fine."Vividha tried to give confidence to her brother.

"I hope so."Sanskar replied and glanced at the room door then the clock.

Inside the room,

Swara stared the floor for the past half an hour while Sujata was struggling in how to tell her expectation.

"I never expected this would turn that much awkward."Swara thought.

"What is your name?"Sujata finally asked after killing nearly half an hour.

"Swara, suji maa."Swara answered.

Sujata left a huge breathe.

"Swara, I didn't hold any major part in Sanskar's life. My friend Annapurna brought up him. In his life, I just stayed away from him and watched over him. And I will remain the same, Swara. I promise swara, I won't disturb you or in Sanskar's life. I won't interfere in your decisions. Please keep my son happy and let me stay with my son under the same roof. I will live in the corner of house."Sujata pleased.

Swara stood in shock. She never expected such a request from sujata.

"Did I say anything wrong that angered her?"Sujata thought with fear in her eyes.

"If I told something wrong, I am sorry ..."Sujata paused as Swara held her hands. Swara looked at Sujata's eyes. Desperation to live with her son was clearly seen in her eyes. A fear that her son might be snatched from her occupied her mind. For whose love and affection she longed in all her life, she got just a day before. She didn't want to lose it.

"Suji maa, Sanskar is your son. No doesn't have any right to snatch him away from you."Swara said while making sujata sit on a bed and then she sat next to her.

Sujata eyes widened in surprise because of swara's reply and then she noticed that Swara was referring her as maa.

"Sanskar loves this much Suji maa..."Swara gestured her hands and moved her both hands away as much she can.

"I can't define with small hands, suji maa. Sanskar loves his maa a lot."Swara said.

Sujata smiled at swara's childish act while both felt a sudden comfort to each other.

"You are his life, Suji maa. Today he said that his dream was fulfilled. Do you know what his dream is?"Swara asked.

Sujata stared at Swara's face eagerly.

"Eating from your hands."Swara said which completely broke down sujata. Swara held sujata's hands.

"You love him suji maa. Then, why are you keeping him away?"Swara asked.

Sujata turned her face lightly.

'It's my fate, Swara."Sujata's low voice disappeared in air. Swara glanced at sujata's face which was fully occupied with grief.

Swara knelt on her one knee and extended her hands towards sujata.

"Suji maa, usually I don't believe in promises. But, you son made me believe it. I want to walk in my life path by holding your son's hand. I couldn't promise that I could keep your son forever happy. But , I promise I will never leave your son hands and give him all the happiness. With the small, small happiness of as a rest area in our path, I may fell. I may take wrong decisions . I may commit mistakes. And, I need you to guide us, support us, suji maa as my mother."Swara paused then looked at sujata's eyes.

"Will you accept me in your family as your daughter? Will you be my maa?"Swara proposed and extended her hands. The door flew open as Sanskar lost his patience. Sanskar and Vividha confused by seeing standing sujata and kneeling swara.

"Suji maa, it's paining."Swara complained then Sujata held swara's hands as acceptance. The both felt sparks while losing themselves in a memory.

The Mayankpur palace stood high with the flag on it top. Prince Sanskar stopped his horse and climbed down. The palanquin which carried Princess Swara, kept on the ground. Sanskar bent towards Swara and offered his hands.

Swara held his hands and came out of the palanquin. She looked at the palace where her new life was going to start, through her veil.

"Bhabhi!"Kavyakavithayini held her hand supportively. Swara smiled then stepped forward .The long veil hid her face from other's view and she started to step forward by keeping herself beside Sanskar. Sanskar slowed down his speed for his newly wedded wife. His one hand held a sword while another was moving freely. As both were walking nearly, his free hand touched his wife's hand lightly.

He smiled as his wife's small touch soothed his tension. Soon, they both stood before the entrance of palace.

Empress Sujata , Emperor's mother Parvati and Emperor Ramprasad stood near the steps of palace to welcome their daughter-in-law.

Sanskar and Swara stood at the entrance of the palace. Sujata took aarti of newly wedded couple then gave the plate to a maid. Another maid gave her a plate which was filled with turmeric paste.

"Swara, press your hands on this plate and then print on the wall."Sujata instructed. Swara did as Sujata said then a plate of vermillion fixed water kept before her.

"Swara, keep both of your feet on the plate."Sujata said.

Swara held Sanskar's arm for support and stood on the large plate while she felt a pricking sensation on her foot.

She bit her lips to not hiss.

"Swara, now put your right foot on floor. Sanskar guide her towards the temple."Sujata ordered her son.

Swara imprinted her legs on the floor with vermillion and her blood. No one noticed except Parvati and she smiled creepily by seeing the blood.

A maid came near Parvati with bent head and parvati gave her a pearl necklace. The maid's eyes widened by seeing the pearl necklace and the desire for money were evident in her eyes.

Swara imprinted her hands on the pillar of in-built temple in palace then took aarti to the God SuryaNarayan idol.

"Sanskar, you can go to your room. The remaining post marriage rituals will happen tomorrow. Kavya, take your bhabhi to your room."Sujata said.

"Ok, maa."Sanskar and Kavya said in unison.

Minutes later,

Swara sat on the bed and then looked at her wounded foot.

"How could I get this wound?"Swara thought while Sujata entered into the room and saw Swara who was blowing air towards her wound .

"Kavya, take the medicine from my room."Sujata ordered then walked towards Swara. Kavya left the room to get medicine.

Swara kept her foot normal by seeing Sujata and stood on her position.

"Sit, swara."Sujata said calmly for which swara obliged without any questions.

Sujata knelt and held Swara's ankle.

"Sasu Maa!"Swara flinched and tried to stand but the grip on her ankle was tighter.

"Let me see your wound."Sujata said and examined swara's wound. Meanwhile, Kavya entered into the room with the medicine.

Sujata applied the medicine carefully then sat beside Swara.

"Swara!"Sujata caressed Swara's hair.

"You held my Sanskar's hands to walk in the path of life, Swara. I know you cannot keep him happy forever. But, you can give him small, small happiness in your life. Now, you both bounded in a lifelong pious promise which is named as marriage. You may commit mistakes. Or may sanskar commit mistakes. There is nothing wrong in that. We will learn only from mistakes. I will guide you whenever you needed; It's about your life or empire, I will always support you. So, don't worry or be tensed. It's your palace now and this is your family."Sujata said then kissed at Swara's forehead. Sujata's words were genuine as her love for swara.

Though the cloth of veil was in between Swara's skin and sujata's lips, Swara clearly observed the care and love behind that kiss.

"Maa!"Swara's lips murmured and her eyes left two tears out in happiness.

Sujata smiled as she was happy in the way Swara referred her. That was a sweet surprise and she loved it to her core .

Sanskar witnessed his mother kissing on the forehead of Swara and his love addressed his mother as maa.

Two tears left from Swara's eyes as Sujata's. Nothing changed in their position. Sanskar smiled wholeheartedly while Vividha was also happy as his aunt accepted his brother's love.

"Maa! Jaan!"Sanskar muttered happily and walked towards them. Swara wiped her tears while Sujata stood in her position. Both didn't remember any memories of past life and those memories flashed only for a moment but left them in a twirl of emotions. Sujata made Swara stand and then hugged her tightly while he took the duo in his bear engulfing hug.

Vividha leaned against the door and looked at the family happily and wiped her tears.

"I miss you Laksh bhaiyu!"Her lips murmured subconsciously.

"Maa, so do you like your daughter-in-law?"Sanskar asked.

Sujata nodded with smiling face.

"Maa and Swara, We are going out. So, wash your faces. Choti, you also go and get ready."Sanskar hurried.

At Ayub khan's house,

Ragini was staring at her brother's face with teary eyes.

"Aaru!"Ragini caressed her brother's face.

"Rago di! that's a small wound. But, the doctor put this much big bandage."Aarav tried to smile for his sister.

"And, you still didn't get fresh up after coming from office. Go and get fresh up!"Aarav commanded.

"But, tomorrow is holiday. I will go and get fresh up after some time."Ragini answered.

"Don't be lazy. It's healthy to take bath after coming from work. Mumma always says that to papa. So, Go and get fresh."Aarav stressed his words.

Ragini twisted her lips and then left his room.

As soon as she left the room, Aarav's face cringed in pain. Arjun started the boy's face then walked towards him.

"We can't give more pain killers or seductive. His body couldn't handle that much strong dose. He has to bear this pain today."Doctor's word ringed in his mind.

"She is your sister, Aaru. You don't need to hide pain infront of her."Arjun said.

"She will feel helpless. And, she will be sad and cry. I can't see that."Aarav replied then paused.

"Don't let my sister come inside until I sleep. Make her somehow busy, please."Aarav pleased Arjun.

Arjun nodded and then looked at the boy once again while the boy closed his eyes slowly. Somewhere around he felt so close to the boy. His heart urged to get any way to soothe pain of the boy; to protect the boy from all the evil eyes of the world.

Arjun sighed heavily .

"Who are you to me? Why does I am feeling so close to you and your sister? It's not even full two days after I met you both."Arjun thought, then walked away from the room and closed the door.

A white light emerged inside the room later it turned into a lady and little girl.

"Maa, he is in so much pain."The little girl complained.

"Soothe his pain."The lady said.

"Can I reduce his pain?"The little girl widened her eyes.

"Only you can, Vyshali."The lady replied.

Vyshali sat beside him and floated her hand on Aarav's thigh. Aarav fell in deep sleep as his pain was reduced. Even a smile appeared in his face.

Vyshali, the little girl, smiled then stood. The lady smiled then held vyshali hands. Both disappeared in air.

Outside the room,

Arjun came out and saw ragini who was leaning against the wall at room front.

"She might have heard our talk."Arjun thought.

"Ragini!"Arjun called her once then she wiped her tears.

"Tell me once he is asleep."Ragini said and then turned.

Arjun held her hands.

"Take me as your friend, Ragini. Don't suppress your tears."Arjun said while coming closer to her.

Then, he hugged her lightly while she broke down in his arms. While her hot tears sow a deep pain in his heart, her cries became sob. Arjun stood like a rock observing her pains inside him and let it crack him into tiny pieces.

Ragini stepped backward suddenly once she realized the closeness. Without explaining her or letting her explain, Arjun walked away easily like he walked away from their relationship in the past of his present life.

"How could I hug a stranger? This is wrong, completely wrong."Ragini thought then sat on the floor.

At a Saree shop,

Sanskar was staring at swara and his maa who were busy at selecting saree.

"Maa, you can wear light color sarees. Even, an old lady nearby my house used to wear these colors."Swara said.

"No Swara. Others would take me wrong. And, my mother-in-law won't like this."Sujata said.

"Maa, we know about us. Our heart knows about us. Then, what is the need to care about others? And about that granny, leave it in my hand. I will handle her."Swara winked her eyes.

Sujata closed her mouth with her own hands in surprise.

"Bhaiya, show me that light blue sarees."Swara commanded to the sales man while Vividha caressed a red color saree.

"Vidhu, I want to see how much good you will look in red color saree."Her lover said dreamingly.

"I don't like red colors. That was so bright."Vividha cringed.

"But, Madam , you have to wear red color saree on our wedding."Her lover replied.

"Huh! Then, we will do church marriage."Vividha said.

"What? Just because you don't to wear red saree, you will do church marriage."Her lover gasped.

"If you have problem then we can try court marriage."Vividha said while her lover pouted.

"Don't play, Vidhu. Here, I am speaking about our marriage."Her lover cringed.

Vividha encircled her hands around his neck.

"Dear lover boy, first complete your studies then get a job and come to my house for asking my hand. Whatever you buy for the marriage day, I will wear that on our marriage. No questions."Vividha said.

Her lover's lips curved.

Vividha's smiled subconsciously and then she checked the saree whether that suits her or not.

"Mam, that's a bridal saree. You can check it in trail room."A sales woman said.

Vividha just nodded her head while Sanskar stood beside his sister. Vividha hid her tears. Those memories were unexpectedly taken over her. Sujata and swara went silent for a second.

"Pack this saree along with that."Sanskar said before vividha refuse.

"Choti, let them continue their purchase. We will take salwars for you."Sanskar said in a soft tone.

"Ok, bhaiya."Vividha said then moved along with her brother.

Sujata felt her eyes became teary ,bent her head down and acted as looking at another saree.

"Maa, we almost finished our shopping. Why can't we take rest for few minutes and let the siblings finish their shopping?"Swara asked.

Sujata nodded positively.

In Ragini's room at Ayub khan's house,

Ragini was silently staring at the ceiling while lying on her bed. Her eyes were shedding precious tears without knowing the reason. An unknown fear was occupying her heart. The same fear which occupied when her twin brother moved away from her.

Aditya and Lakshya were waiting for their friends and Ragini outside the college as their practical were on different sessions.

The climate was so cold which can soothe the inner tensions of a soul and the environment was silent as it was an examination time.

"Can we have a tea?"Aditya gestured at Lakshya.

"Sure."Lakshya smiled.

Both walked towards a tea stall nearby college entrance.

At the time, the girls came outside of the college.

"Why are these practical so hard, rago? That plastic dappa (Computer)... I hate it."Uttara pouted as she didn't get expected output in computer lab-1.

"I told you to prepare properly for practical."Swara scolded.

"What can I do? that C program; I forgot at last minute."Uttara reasoned.

"Be happy that you got partial output, Uttu!"Ragini consoled and put a full stop for conversation.

The trio came out of the college and spotted the duo in the tea stall.

A Person stopped them in their way by putting his hand.

"Move away, Nanda!"Uttara hissed.

Ragini and Swara looked at the new man. By seeing him, both didn't get any good vibes while the scent of alcohol and tobacco from him even a cold affected person could sense.

Nanda, the Person , moved by giving the way to the girls.

"Ragini , Swara, let's go."Uttara said while the remaining duo sensed the tense in the air. They stepped forward but the boy, Nanda, held uttara's hands tightly.

"Leave my wrist, nanda."Uttara struggled while Ragini turned by hearing Uttara's voice. Aditya and Lakshya saw the girls and Nanda. They sprinted towards them by sensing the danger around them.

Anger rose in ragini's mind and without worrying about anything, she slapped Nanda very hardly. He left uttara's hands in the process.

"How dare you?"He spitted words out and in a sudden a sharp pocket button knife came in his hand. Ragini gasped by seeing the knife.The knife marched towards Ragini's stomach.

"Ragini!"Her friends shouted her name while she gave a shocked expression. She looked down while the knife was just an inch away from her body. She looked at her left side and saw that her brother was smiling at her. Nanda was trying to free his wrist from Aditya's hold.

"Whenever we hit a person like him, the first attack itself should be a knock out, partner."Aditya said while tightening his grip around Nanda's wrist. Nanda started to yell in pain.

"Take the knife from his hand; just for security."Aditya said then Ragini nodded then plucked the knife from Nanda's hand like lighting the cracker.

Aditya tightened his grip on Nanda's wrist then broke it in a single twist.

"Aah!"Nanda's cry filled the place while the security of college called the police.

Aditya pushed him hardly on the road.

"Who is he?"Aditya turned towards Uttara and then asked while suppressing his anger.

Uttara was numb by seeing his anger.

"I am asking you only Uttara, who is he?"Aditya yelled.

A jerk went over Uttara's body while she shivered in fear.

"he lives in my neighborhood. He always tortures me to marry him."Uttara stuttered.

Meanwhile, Nandu stood , took another knife with his left hand and ran towards aditya.

Lakshya pulled Aditya at the nick of time but it sliced through aditya's arm.

Aditya hissed lightly while Nandu fell down on ground as his legs twisted. The sudden anger rose up in Ragini by seeing her brother wounded.

Ragini swirled the knife professionally as  how Queen Ragini devi did normally and thrown by aiming at Nandu's chest.

"Aah!"Nandu yelled as the knife stabbed him deeply and the blood started to gush out. Lakshya was taken aback by the scenario.

"It's our luck. The knife stabbed him on back."Aditya said and left a heavy breathe as Lakshya.

Finally, the police jeep arrived and Inspector Shekar Gadodia descended from the jeep.

"Aditya!"Shekar whispered by seeing wounded Aditya.

"Hi uncle!"Aditya waved his hands.

"Papa!"Swara whispered.

"What happened, Aditya? How did you get wounded?"Shekar asked concernedly.

"It's nothing to worry, Uncle. Do you remember Nandu@ Nanda kishore, that thug whom you are searching?"Aditya asked.

"Yeah! What is the connection between that thug and your wound? Does he try to attack you?"Shekar asked.

"Ohh! My smart uncle!"Aditya said and caressed Shekar's moustache.

"The famous thug of Bhopal, Nanda kishore, has been getting searched for various cases. Still now, he has 5 murder cases, 16 murder attempts, 8 rapes, numerous kidnappings and so on his name. Recently, crime reporter Mohan Prasad exposed his connection with the local minister. Yet, Nanda kishore was so anger on Mohan Prasad and wanted to take revenge for the loss. He planned to kill Mohan prasad's son Aditya and yesterday, he executed his plan. But, Luckily ..."Aditya stopped his speech and then looked at the constable.

"Head Constable Birju kumar was on rounds at that area. He risked his life and saved Aditya's life. In the process of saving Aditya and an act to save others from harming, Constable Birju kumar had to injure Nanda kishore . He was hospitalized. Soon, Police will produce him before the court. We really applaud Constable Mr.Birju kumar's bravery and hope the justice would be served to the victims."Aditya paused his speech.

"This will be tomorrow news."Aditya finished.

"Any proofs to prove your theory, Aditya?"Shekar asked.

"I wish, I could give any witness other than my friend, lakshya, uncle. But, I couldn't. Even, the common people won't will to give witness in the court and , my college CCTV camera was also damaged as the attack was preplanned."Aditya pointed the broken camera.

"Constable, call the ambulance. Be careful. Accused shouldn't escape."Shekar commanded while Aditya walked towards the head constable and punched in his stomach playfully.

"I told you birju uncle that I will help you. I know it's not worth to get a award but your promotion will be confirmed this time."Aditya said while the head constable smiled.

"Beta, why are you taking risks?"The head constable asked a bit worriedly.

"I don't search them, birju uncle. It's coming on my way."Aditya said with a smile then walked towards his sister.

"One minute, Aditya."Shekar said then put his hand around Aditya's shoulders.

"What happened really?"Shekar asked.

"Uncle, I have described about the incident. Now, you are asking me what happened. This much memory loss...! I will tell swara to give you almond daily." Aditya said while Shekar nodded his head in disbelief.

Aditya walked towards Ragini but stopped in his tracks as his shoe lace opened and kneeled down near Nanda.

"I will show you who I am, really in the cell.Just wait for me!"Aditya said in a determined voice yet in a low voice only Nanda heard his voice. His face completely became pale while Aditya's single glare showed him what could happen to him.

Aditya stood and walked towards his friends. Lakshya stood numb literally.

Ragini was glaring at her brother.

"Oh, Partner! Now everything is over. Police arrested him. Swara, Go and get a lollipop to your friend."Aditya said while Ragini turned opposite to Adtya with teary eyes. Aditya held her hands then turned her towards him forcefully yet carefully to not hurt her.

"Rago!"Aditya stressed then hugged his crying sister.

"What is the need to pull up these stunts? How could you be so careless?"Ragini hit more on his chest then inspected his wound. The blood was already dried.

"It needed stitches."Ragini said while sobbing then tied her a part of her tore shawl on aditya's hand.

"Arre rago! You are sounding like a donkey. So stop crying. But don't forget my lesson. The first attack should knock out our opponent."Aditya said while his face became very serious.

"Swara, take Uttara with you. And, Uttara wait for me in swara's house."Aditya stressed his tone.

"Laksh, do me a favor. Please get my bike to swara's house. Swara will tell you the way . I will get my wound dressed then I will meet you all in swara's house."Aditya said.

"So, partner let's go."Aditya said while Swara sighed deeply.

"How could Aditya take this so easily? It could have cost his life."Lakshya said.

"They were gone through more worst than this especially Aditya."Swara said to lakshya then held Uttara hands supportively.

"Uttara, let's go to my home. We have to prepare our self for tomorrow practicals."Swara said.

Uttara gave a look,"Are you mad?"

"Lakshya, get Addu's bike. Today, you have to drive with both of us."Swara commanded to lakshya.

At Aditya's side,

"Partner, when did you learn to throw knife without telling me? As far I remember, I accompanied you in  all those self defense classes. But, this knife ..."Aditya gave a doubted look to his sister.

"I was just angered by seeing your blood. I didn't remember how I throw that knife. But, you... you were taking class. Do you know how much close the knife to my stomach? Just an inch!" Ragini huffed at her brother.

Aditya smiled then side hugged his sister.

"You know until Aadu is with rago, no one can't do anything to you."Aditya said.

After an hour,

The five friends assembled on the roof top of swara's house.

"It's first Uttara who need to explain from how many days he was torturing her?"Aditya stressed his tone.

"For the past three years."Uttara said.

"Are we really your friend?"Swara and Ragini questioned at the same time.

"It's just I don't want to stress you with my problems, guys."Uttara pleased.

"Aditya, she just doesn't want to worry us."Lakshya took Uttara's side.

"Don't take her side, Lakshya. And still, she is lying. He isn't just her neighborhood man."Aditya hissed angrily.

"I know about him Uttara; His all connections, his crimes, his family almost everything. Even, I know you are living in his house with his parents."Aditya said which shocked the remaining four.

"How did you know about that?"Uttara gasped.

"If you forget what I said to swara's father, then I will tell you again., crime reporter Mohan Prasad exposed Nanda kishore's connection with the local minister. In all my father's recent mission, I was also involved and I am the one who gathered the information about his personal life and his past crimes. I thought you were his sister until you opened your mouth. And, You opened your mouth just to tell lie. Now tell me, why did you hide from me that he was trying to physically abuse you?"Aditya shook Uttara's shoulders.

The two girls came for Uttara's aid but aditya shushed them away while Ragini tried to understand her brother.

"Then, what could I do?' Rago, Shona,  Addu, In the house I live, my mother's friends son was trying to abuse me' do you want me to tell like that, Aditya? May be playing with fire is easy job for you. But, I cannot. I can't let my friends fall in danger because of me. He is just a study to you but I have seen how much dangerous he is. How easily he kills the people? Haven't you seen what would have happened to our ragini if you didn't step on correct time?"Uttara retorted back.

"don't you trust me, Uttara? For god's sake, we are loving each other and you can't hide things like this from me."Aditya yelled in high pitch.

"I can't put your life in stake just for me and our love, Aditya. I could even die in that death pit but I couldn't ... I couldn't risk your life for me."Uttara cried not able to fight more with him.

Aditya hugged her to console while the trio's jaw hit the ground not literally.

"I love you, uttu. I was just tensed about you."Aditya confessed infront of everyone.

"I love you Addu!"Uttara sobbed in his embrace.

"Seems like, we failed to notice a laila- majnu in our group."Lakshya said teasingly.

"So, My Partner finally found his THANI Partner."Ragini said in the shahrukh khan style  while raising her eye brows.

"What are we all doing here? Don't we have our practical exam?come Uttara, I will help you with C program."Aditya said while Uttara nodded to escape from her friends.

"For your kind information Aditya, She has completed her computer practical today then only everything happened."Swara said.

"I mean she will teach me."Aditya stuttered while uttara's cheeks turned reddish.

"What he wants to tell is, our last bench girl is going to help our notorious SMART topper to understand C program. Isn't it, Lakshya?"Swara scrunched her eye brows.

"Seems like , it is. What can my friend do? His mind became bland because of an incurable disease called LOVE!"Lakshya joined with swara.

"Uttara, you both go and study. If his practical wouldn't go well, I will increase your punishment for that also."Ragini said in fake strict tone.

"About which practical you are talking, Rago?"Swara blinked her eyes innocently. Ragini chuckled a bit then left downside.

Uttara ran from the roof top then Aditya followed her with a blushing smile.

"Swara!"Lakshya stopped swara.

"Actually, whatever happened today, how could you behave normally? That was near death to Ragini."Lakshya asked not able withhold the questions with himself.

"This is our life, Lakshya. My father is honest police officer while Mohan uncle is honest reporter. Threatening are forced gifts in our life and sometimes, threatening doesn't stop with letters. It extends to kidnapping sometimes attempt to murder us. Even, we, I mean I, Ragini and aditya became friends when we were in death bed before 8 years. Huh! No need to remember that hell now. But, after seeing death near to us at that tender age, nothing scares us and we used to live with this life."Swara said casually.

"Let's go and tease that new found love birds."Swara chirped happily while winking at Lakshya.

At Night,

Meena was preparing the dinner while Aarav ran inside the kitchen.

"mumma, There is a new wound on bhaiyu's hands. Even that is bandaged."Aarav informed.

"Rago, look after the curry. I will come back in few minutes."Meena said to Ragini who was in the hall and watching the news, while walking towards the room of Aditya and aarav.

Ragini stood on her place and turned to walk towards kitchen.

"Nanda kishore, A thug, who was arrested by police today afternoon, escaped from the police while getting treated in hospital."The news anchor said .

Ragini rooted in her place.

"Rago di, mumma told you take care of curry. What happened ? why are you looking so tensed?"Aarav asked.

"Why should I be tensed?"Ragini lied and shrugged her shoulders and walked towards kitchen. An unknown fear occupied her heart and decided to speak with her father.

Aarav stared at his sister then walked towards his room to see the interrogation of his mother.

In Aditya's room,

"How did you get wounded?"Meena asked while inspecting the bandage.

"woh! Maa, I fell down from my bike and got sliced on a rock tip."Aditya lied as he didn't want to make his mother tensed.

"Please be careful while riding the bike."Meena's face cringed.

"Maa, I will be careful."Aditya tried to convince but his younger brother interrupted.

"mumma, Addu bhaiya is telling lie."Aarav sounded confident.

"Arre! My little brother! Go and even check my bike. You can see scratches on my bike."Aditya said.

"That's what I doubt. Your bike got scratched and you are relaxed. Mumma, don't you remember how much Addu bhaiya protective about his bike?"Aarav told his points to Meena.

Meena looked at her elder son with doubt in her eyes.

"Maa, leave him. He always speaks useless."Aditya said while refusing his younger brother glares.

"How do he always caught my lies."Aditya thought.

"Truth can't be veiled for long."Aarav copied his father's style while his father took him in his hands and throw him in air.

Aarav giggled once Mohan caught him in his hand.

Mohan put his son down and gave him two chocolates.

"You have it one. And, another..."Mohan paused.

"For Rago di."Aarav said and ran towards kitchen.

"Meena, my head is paining. I want that ginger tea."Mohan said while sitting beside his son.

"Just two minutes, mohan."Meena said and then left the room after glancing her son.

"Nanda kishore escaped from hospital."Mohan said.

"Don't worry, Papa, He will be considered as he is on run FOREVER."Aditya said while smirking at his father.

Mohan looked at his son then smiled broadly as he understood the meaning while Ragini entered into the room .

"What do you mean that he is on run forever, Addu?"Ragini scrunched her eye brows.

"Nothing partner. I am telling father that after getting punches from me, would he dare to mess up with us again? And police is searching him with their full effort. He won't dare to enter into bhopal soon. "Aditya said.

"But, I am scared. What if he again tries to hurt you?"Ragini asked.

"Trust your papa, Rago. I won't let anyone hurt my little champs."Mohan said while pinching his daughter's nose.

Though the fear wasn't reduced, she smiled for her father and left the place.

The next day morning,

"Mumma, I told you already Addu bhaiya is telling lie. See the news paper."Aarav shouted and sprinted towards his mother with a news paper in his hand and initiated a tornado in the house.

Ragini smiled in her sleep as still her mind was rewinding bit and parts of her memories with her twin brother.

At Sanskar's house,

"Ok Suji maa, I am leaving."Swara said then bent for sujata's blessings.

Sujata made her stood and hugged her lightly after blessing her.

"Sanskar, go and leave swara in her house."Sujata instructed her son for which he obliged without next question happily.

Both walked out of the house after Swara was bidding bye to vividha and sujata.

"Thank you swara. Because of you, I have seen my maa's smile."Sanskar said being emotional.

"First, It's jaan not swara. And second, That's my family. Dare to thank, I will broke your rib."Swara said while punching on Sanskar's stomach lightly.

Sanskar took her in a head lock.

"Oh dear wifey!"Sanskar said. They almost side hugged each other.

"Let's go to park before going to my house."Swara said then their path turned towards the small park in that living area.

They both reached the park and sat on a bench.

"I never thought you would propose my mother on your knees even in my dreams."Sanskar wondered.

"Even, I didn't. Do you know what your maa asked me?"Swara asked and explained the conversation.

Sanskar hid his tears.

"I saw her helpless when I asked her why she was keeping you away from her. She loves you a lot, Sanskar. She always wants to see you happy. She wants to be with you, her son. And, she needs an assurance Sanskar. Six months are left to start our marriage rituals. Take it as your time and express how much you love her, Sanskar. No matter whoever enters in your life, make her realize that she will be your first priority always. Then once I enter, I will take care of my suji maa."Swara said.

Sanskar kept silence though he smiled a bit then Swara placed her head on Sanskar's chest. His heart beat was so clear to her.

"And, our vividha, she is so small girl, Sanskar. She is in those memories and it's not easy to take her out of those memories. But, we should keep her happy."Swara said.

"hmm!"Sanskar nodded.

Sanskar kissed on her forehead then soon they left the park. Nothing could give peace to man than the good relationship between his mother and wife. Thus, Sanskar felt his heart was filling with peace and happiness.

After half an hour, Swara entered into her house. The darkness of her house startled her.

"Baba!"Swara mumbled then entered into Ayub's room.

She saw Ayub's who was sitting in a wooden swinging chair, turned by hearing sound.

"Baba, what happened? Why are you looking so worried?"Swara asked.

"Nothing Swara. Just resting in the chair."Ayub khan replied.

"Have you had your dinner?"Swara asked.

"Don't dare to lie. Come, I will make dinner. Where is Rago and Aaru? Even, they mightn't have dinner. I will wake up them."Swara said.

"Actually, Aarav fell down and got hurt bit badly. He is sleeping because of medicines. It's better to not wake up him now." Ayub khan said.

"Ragini... she might be crying. She can't withstand Aaru's pain."Swara muttered.

"The wound isn't bad. Isn't it?"Swara asked.

"It needed a lot of stitches."Ayub khan said. Swara's face cringed completely.

"And, Ragini also slept. I am not in the mood to have anything."Ayub khan turned his face.

"Baba! I will wait for you in dining hall."Swara said.

Ayub khan sighed at her adamant. Swara got inside Aarav's room while Arjun also came inside.

"Arjun, I made guest room ready. Can you sleep there today?"Swara pleased.

"Ok, Swara."Arjun nodded affirmatively and then left the room.

Swara sat beside and ruffled the little boy's hair then she pecked lightly on his forehead then she left the room.

It's been half an hour after Swara left his room. Ayub khan decided to check the girl and walked towards hall. The light was still on in the dining area and he sighed heavily by seeing Swara leaning her head against the table.

Ayub khan sat on a chair with a plate then Swara rose up with a smile. She served him what she cooked in half an hour-Upma.

"baba, if something like this happens, please call me."Swara said.

"I thought but I heard that you were with Sanskar."Ayub khan reasoned.

"You know baba nothing is important to me than Ragini and in that nothing, Sanskar also included."Swara said.

"How was the meet with his mother?"Ayub khan diverted the topic.

"That's good, baba. I felt an unknown connection with her. I felt so much comfortable with her and his sister strangely. Until I met her today, I always cursed that Maheshwari's are demons. But, she and his sister isn't. I like them, papa"Swara certified for Sujata.

"Why can't I get married in the next three months, Baba,?"Swara asked.

"It's your kundli(astrological sign). The pandit strictly told me to not do your marriage before six months."Ayub khan said.

"That pandit! I will find him who he is and will mix loose stool tablets in his food."Swara muttered under her breathe.

Ayub khan smiled as he heard swara's swear but soon his smile vanished by seeing her seriousness in the marriage and closeness with Sanskar's family.

"Baba! Tonight, Arjun will sleep in guest room and I will be with aarav. Good night."Swara chirped and then walked towards Aarav room.

After few hours,

The moon went to the very high on sky and it's rays was filling each and every place as possible. The street lights flickered then went off completely.

The wall clock in the aarav's room struck at 1 at night. A dog howled from a long distance yet the sound could be heard in Aarav's room.

A fully black clothed figure moved by hiding itself in shadows and threw a small metal ball inside aarav's room. The metal ball hit the floor with a tap sound and swara woke up hearing the sound.

"What is that sound?"Swara thought while a colorless, odorless smoke appeared from the metal ball.

Swara coughed a bit then felt dizzy. She fell back on the bed by losing her unconscious while the smoke kept aarav under a deep sleep. After five minutes, the black figure broke into the room through open window.

The figure walked towards aarav and then stood beside him. His hands moved towards Aarav's...

"Aaru!"Ragini woke up from her dream with a low voice shout. Sweating droplets were present in her forehead. Without any delay, she sprinted towards aarav's room and got inside with the same force.

The moon rays fell on his face like its caressing his face. After seeing her brother's face, she took a large breathe. Her hands went to switch board. To her dismay, the power wasn't up. The fear again occupied her heart. She looked at her friend who was in deep sleep beside her brother. She wasn't strength enough to carry a thirteen year old boy in her hand. yet, she could have done it. Being decided, she walked towards the window and shut it down completely by letting the darkness occupy the room.

"No matter whatever happens in my life, I can't lose you and I can't see you in pain, Aaru. Please be careful while playing."Ragini said openly whatever she caged when she saw her brother wounded. The darkness made her feel the freedom then she walked out of the room and closed the door. She stopped outside the door once and glanced at the closed door.

"That's just a dream."Ragini told herself and walked towards her room slowly.

A white smoke appeared behind her then turned into a lady. The same lady who appeared in Aarav's room few hours before.

"It's my responsibility to give you warning, Ragini devi. I gave the real happenings as a dream. If you let him go away from you once, he will go away from you forever."The lady said and then looked at the door. Slowly, she vanished in thin air.

The black clothed figure came out of his hideout in Aarav's room and walked towards aarav. He sat on the floor nearby Aarav's side and then held the boy's hand carefully. He even scared that if he sit beside him, then the vibration could hurt the boy. Aarav was in deep sleep because of the seductive smoke as swara.

The black clothed figure removed his mask. The moustache in his face defined him as a man. He kissed on aarav's hand.

"I am sorry, aaru. I failed to protect you from pain."He said while two tears left from his eyes as he could imagine the pain.

"I failed as an elder brother." His voice choked a little and let his tear fall on the little boy's hand. Then, He just stared the little boy's face in the same position. Aditya's watch alarmed with light then he stood from his place. He touched a button then the metal ball rolled towards him. He took the metal ball and then stared at his younger brother's face.

"I won't let you stay in this unsafe place anymore. I will take you with me. The darkness which safeguarded me till now, I will take you in the same darkness either you are willing or not. But I promise, I won't let the shadow of darkness lay on you and I will let you go to our family once this place becomes safe. It's my promise, your Addu bhai promises you, Aaru."Aditya, the intruder, promised his sleeping brother.

"I will come back soon, Aaru."Aditya muttered then left the room through the way which he entered.

No one knew when and how the demon hunter became a devil. A Devil whom no one wanted to see, was back to protect his little brother at any cost.

Precap: Faceoff between Amarnath and Mohan.

A/N

First, I thank everyone for their support. I really thought to reconsider to continue this story and even put a poll for it few parts back. I thank heartfully for all your kind words and everyone for their support at that time then throughout the journey.  Now, I am really happy that my work get appreciated. I know I am not that much good yet i am trying to improvise myself. And, I hope you will like the story forward.

Any words(Praise and criticism both) about this story till now here.

Hereby, I announce officially this story as Part 2 of Love me or not. 

The link for Love Me or Not in Sara's profile,

https://www.wattpad.com/story/121629609-love-me-or-not-under-editing

I am updating this story  in my profile also with lesser grammar mistakes. But, It would take bit more time.

If you want the summary of that book, vote here.

But, Still, I will recommend to read it to get the full feel of present.Please read that story if you didn't read before otherwise from next part, you won't feel black rose interesting.

And, Black rose along with the present , It contains two more stories inside it. One will be bit big and and another one will be a short story. 

The first story is A Mother's Sin, a bigger one, nearly 10 chapters. The main lead is Parvati, the most hated character of swaragini serial thanks to alka , she literally gave the justice to that character and Janaki , Sujata and Ramprasad were the main characters. The main villain is Durgaprasad then Rudraveer for the first story in Parvati's view. A Mother's sin is another side of love me or not. It's just about a mother and daughter. And,  The second one is Justice- A Curse. Both will come along with present like reading a book or story telling.

Here , Two new characters are.

Vrushali- A little girl  and also a paranormal creature who has the power to soothe Aarav's pain.

Siddhi veena - Care taker of Vrushali. She is a paranormal creature like Vrushali. At the end, you can define her character and also reason for her creation.Just a note:If she spoke with anyone in this story about their past life in detail, then they were going to die in the story.

Important Notes:

1. If anyone read continuation of Love me or Not in TU , I would like to say the present won't go in the same way as you read in TU but you could get similarity in the reasoning for past.

2. The Story doesn't resemble any similarity to the places or the professions which mentioned in the story. It's just a story please don't take any offense.

3.  we can play a game to make this story very interesting. I introduced all the main characters of story . I have changed the name of Prince Sahil's reincarnation for a reason. His reincarnated version would give justice for his character for both of the lives. He may be Sathya, Atharv , Sathya ,Aarav, Raghuvendhar or Aryaman. Even, he may be mohan. The game is you have to find who is Prince Sahil's reincarnation in present. Guesses should support the reasoning also before the second story ,"Justice- A Curse",ends. When the second story ends, Black rose will be almost ended.

Swasan scenes, I hope swasan readers won't have any problem. For RagLak, I am sure that you will hate Lakshya to the core and the same time, you will love him. When the real story starts, The Game is inbetween Aditya, Atharv and Lakshya only. But, That doesn't means Atharv can be Sahil's reincarnation. (devilish smile)

if you have any disappointments in the way story move forward, please tell here.

Changing the story line in a sudden is really a pain and won't make feel the readers good. Thats why I am asking before.

Happy reading. See you all soon with the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11.5K 62
swasan revenge love story. 23/1/2018 2nd rank on short story
2.9K 415 12
Let's see..
22.5K 676 11
Love hate story.
11K 369 15
Swasan version