Just One Night

By CaptainLux07

Tessa was the epitome of innocence. Shy and reserved. Everything that is the opposite of her roommate... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 5

16.6K 474 74
By CaptainLux07

"Nina please!" I say in hushed tones. "It's too early for this."

"Are you okay?" She asks rushing over to me from the couch. A look of worry on her face as I take notice of the hollowness of her eyes. "Are you hurt?"

"What? No, I'm fine. Kind of." I say.

"Kind of? What does that mean? What happened last night? Did something happen?" She asks.

"Why are you so worried?" I asked. She pushed me to do this.

"Because! My best friend didn't come home with me! I woke up in the middle of the night only to find myself being driven home by some rip off G.I Joe. He didn't give any explanation as to what happened to you and I got scared!" She says.

I'm a horrible person.

"You're in different clothes." She states deadpan.

"What?"

"You're in different clothes. Did you...did you have sex last night?"

"Umm, yes, I did." I say hesitantly. Her eyes go wide instantly.

"Are you hurt? Was he gentle? Did he force you? Are you okay?" She says and begins searching me for any wounds.

"Nina I'm fine! Okay? Calm down!"

"I can't calm down! You clearly got fucked last night! You don't even watch sex scenes in movies, and suddenly you have a one night stand? No! I don't believe this!" She says.

"You sort of made it happen." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"What?"

     I go on explaining the events of last night as I make us some breakfast, of course leaving out the dirty details of me and that man. Of course she asked but I couldn't bring myself to answer. I only told her that it was consensual and no one was forced.

"My god Tessa, I'm so sorry." She says tears budding in her eyes.

"Nina it's not your fault." I say rushing over to her placing a cup of coffee in front of her.

"I did this. I pushed you and I'm sorry that I did. You weren't ready for something like that. I'm a terrible friend Tessa, I'm so fucking sorry." She says.

I move in wrapping her in a hug.

"Nina don't you dare feel guilty. It wasn't your fault. It was never your fault and I won't stand here watching you blame yourself for this." I say and she nods with her head still resting on my chest. "Let's not talk about this anymore, yeah?"

"Okay."

      We spend the rest of the morning cleaning up around the apartment. I moved slower due to the dull ache in between my legs and Nina did notice. Continuously asking me if I was okay and if I was sure I wasn't forced. I just reassured her and pushed her to finish her chores. That afternoon we both stayed in and ordered some Chinese food watching a Golden Girls marathon. 

            The next morning as we got ready for work was routine. Except Nina didn't have a lover over so it was much more peaceful. As we entered the building co-workers were still talking about the event two days ago. People were still showing pictures and talking about the food. I found the event itself to be a little dull. Being as my only obligation was to be an assistant to my boss I didn't really have time to appreciate the grandeur, or in fact have much of a mind for. Nina departs to her office and me to mine. I get settled in placing everything down and before I can sit in my seat my office phone goes off. 

I swiftly pick up the phone.

"Hello sir?" 

"Tessa, in my office. Now." Mr. Kingsley's voice holds finality and I know better than to argue with him. 

       Grabbing my notepad I rush over to his office my steps light. Making it to his door I knock twice before entering. There he sits with someone sitting in the chair across from him. His focus caught by a stack of papers in his hand. The room is quiet as I walk in. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Kingsley." I say.

"Tessa, there is no secret between you and I. There never has been." He says and I nod even though his eyes are still on the papers.

"Yes sir, you are correct." I say and he looks up from his papers to me and give me on of his genuine smiles. I treasure the sight, mostly because such a serious man like Mr. Kingsley doesn't smile often. I nod again giving a smile of my own.

"Well, it is no secret that I will be stepping down as head of the company and that my son will be taking over." He says. "You've met him before."

"I have?" 

"Yes. My eldest son Dominic. It was the day before the party two days ago. Dominic please stand and properly introduce yourself." 

The man sitting in the chair across from Mr. Kingsley stand from his chair and turns to look at me. My breath hitching in my throat as I take a good look at him. 

It's him. 

"I'm happy to finally meet you." He says and walks over to me while I am stuck there shell shocked and afraid to move. He steps forwards grabbing my hand, his eyes locking with mine. He smiles a mischievous smile. 

"It's my pleasure to properly meet you." He says. "My name is Dominic Kingsley."

"I'm Tessa Castenine." I say with a shaky voice. "I am your father's secretary."

"That is where I step in and tell you Tessa, that starting tomorrow you will be Dominic's secretary."

I snatch my hands from his staring at my boss in shock. "I'm sorry"

"Tomorrow we will announce to everyone else that he is now the boss and that is when he officially begins. Today I'm just showing him where everything is." He says. I don't respond. "Tessa is the best secretary you will ever have and I am saying that because I've worked six years with the girl and I have not fallen off once. She is my gift to you."

"I'll be sure to treat her well then." He says keeping his eyes on me. I blush furiously but Mr. Kingsley doesn't seem to notice. 

"I'm feeling very good today Tessa. Schedule my lunch to be outdoors at 'Les Amour Cuisine' today. It's a good day to be outdoors. Now if you two will excuse me, I need to call your mother and let her know we'll be late for dinner." He says and moves into the next room taking his phone out of his pocket. 

           As soon as the door closes Dominic turns to look at me a smile playing on his lips. I let out a breath and look him straight in the eye. "Okay, if you're going to be my boss then there will have to be a discussion about boundaries." I say but as I do he takes a step closer. "Al-also, the hours you will think you'll need me by."

"I might need you all day." He says lowly. 

"Well the company closes it's doors at precisely eight every evening, and many workers in the company do a standard nine to five. Those that want over time can stay until eight."

"So everyone leaves at eight." He says moving closer. We are almost chest to chest. 

"Mr. Kingsley usually leaves at six to be on time for dinner with you and his wife. I'd imagine that you'd want to leave at the same time." I say.

He bends down putting his lips to my ear. "I'll stay until what ever time is perfect for me to bend you over my desk."

I push him back but that barely does anything.

"Do remember that you are in the work place and boundaries are always in place. You are now the head of the company so it's best you take this seriously. No fooling around. I will be helping you on a lot of the major projects and there will be many days that you might need to contact me and discuss things so I will give you my email." I say all the while keeping my eyes away from his. 

"What about your number?" He says with a smirk.

"I answer more emails than I do texts so you won't need that." I say.

"I might." He says a slight edge to his voice.

"You won't."

"Tessa you will give me your number." He says leaving no room for argument. Very much like his father. He bends down to my ear again. "Besides there is no way I'm letting you escape from me. Just like my father said, you're mine."

Inhale

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 24.3K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...
1.3M 40.6K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...