My Long Lost Sister • Jhope •

Oleh LuYongxSope

Family is everything. Family is important. But for Jhope, family is lost. He lost his sister. But what happ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 8 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 11 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 23 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 27 Part 1
"Chapter 28" Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 1
Special
Chapter 1 Part 2
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6 Part 2
Apology
I'm Back

Chapter 16 Part 1

4.8K 140 8
Oleh LuYongxSope

"Kim Namjoon."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Min Yoongi."

"Jung Hoseok."

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"BTS!"

Fans chanted their names as they began doing their song and dance. So much energy followed by good vibes during the concert. So many emotions, with little bit of expressions.

That's what it's usually like for them at concerts, but not today. Jhope is definitely going to shock the media tonight. The truth needs to be said. He loves his sister and he hopes what he's about to do right now will benefit the both of them.

All of them.

"Goodnight Seoul!" Rm yelled into the microphone. All the other members were beginning to walk off the stage before Jhope cleared his voice into the mic.

"Wait!" He yelled after clearing his throat. The fans in the crowd were all screaming with joy, but his members were looking confused as ever, like they always do.

"What are you doing?" Suga whispered to Jhope silently. Jhope just shook his head and began talking in the mic.

"Is he about to do what I think he is?" Jungkook asked, but Jhope ignored what they were all saying.

"As most of you don't know we went to America just recently." He said.

"Stop Jhope!" Taehyung cried out.

He Ignored him.

"And as most of you do know there have been some talk on social media about how Mickaela H and I look so much alike."

"You're going to regret it! Stop before it's too late!" Jin added though no one in the crowd heard him.

"But to tell you all the truth. I recently found out that she is my sister." After Jhope finished his shocking statement all he could hear were the gasps in the crowd.

"Jhope." Jimin said. He put his hand on his shoulder and Jhope turned around to face him. "We should leave."

Jhope nodded his head and followed his members off the stage after Rm told the fans the concert was in fact ending now.

Jhope felt so much relief, but guilt at the same time. What would Mickaela think? Did he just do something that he'd regret?

"Hoseok? What is wrong with you?" Suga yelled. They was already backstage and everyone around Jhope looked so heated especially Suga.

"Why did you do that?" Taehyung added.

"That's private information!" Jin scolded.

"And you told fans about your whereabouts recently. Not to mention when we discussed you going to America, no one was supposed to know about it." Bang Si hyuk said as he made his way pass Jimin and Jungkook.

Jhope stared at their CEO and dropped his head.

"Now everyone knows about something that SHOULD have been kept a secret Hoseok!" Mr. Bang yelled. "And not to mention, how would Mickaela feel about all this?"

***

Mickaela's mouth fell open at what she just heard. Did Jhope just say that to everyone? Why would he do that?

"M?" Joonie said as she placed her hand on Mickaela's arm.

You guys are probably wondering how they got to this point. How she finally came out of her room and how she knows what Jhope said.

Let's rewind a few hours, just to catch you all up.

* A few hours ago BEFORE the Seoul concert *

"M? Did you just read that note?" Joonie asked her as Mickaela stood frozen on the bed. "M please answer me!"

"I-I did." She managed to say softly. She could hear Joonie sigh on the other side of the door.

"Just hear me out okay?"

"Okay." Mickaela said.

"Don't let this situation define who you are. Don't let the truth stop you from what you've accomplished in life. You're still you and you will always be you. Nobody has to know about the kidnapping and your real family. That's personal information. Im here for you, so are Suga, Rm, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin and Jhope. We all love you and we will help you get through this, but for us to do that you need to let us help you." Joonie finished her speech off strong.

Honestly what all Joonie said really moved Mickaela and got her thinking that maybe Joonie is right. She needs help, she can't get through this by herself.

Mickaela hopped off her bed and shuffled her feet to the door. She reached for the doorknob and slowly opened the door. Once the door was opened there stood Joonie with a small smile on her face.

She opened her arms and embraced Mickaela into a hug. "I love you M. Im happy you left your room."

Mickaela cried on her shoulder. No it wasn't tears of sadness, but tears of joy. She was glad someone was there for her. She was glad someone cared so much for her. She may not have a mom now, but she's glad she has Joonie forever.

***

"And this is what everyone posted on your twitter." Joonie said. She scrolled through thousands of Mickaela's fans tweets about her. "They're really concerned about you."

Mickaela's eyes lit up everytime Joonie scrolled deeper.

"See look, this fan wrote "I hope you're maintaining your health." That's so sweet."

"I-I think I should tweet something. You know to let everyone know i'm okay?" Mickaela suggested. Joonie nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Let's do it later though okay? I want to show you something." Joonie said. She reached down and grabbed her laptop. "Remember when I told you that Jhope and them left cause they had to finish up some concerts in Seoul?"

Mickaela nodded her head.

"Well this concert is special because it's being broadcast live everywhere and guess who's going to see it!" She said while making each word stand out.

Mickaela smiled at her silliness and watched the computer screen go from black to an arena filled with screaming fans.

"Kim Namjoon!"

"Kim Seokjin!"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Jung Hoseok!"

"Park Jimin!"

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"BTS!"

They began singing, rapping and dancing to their songs. It was so beautiful. They're so talented. She couldn't keep her eyes away from the screen.

The concert was so amazing and she was so happy to witness every moment of it, well until that moment happened.

* Back to Present Time *

"Did he just do what I think he did?" Joonie asked. She stood up from her seat and balled her fists. "I can't believe he just did what I think he did."

"Social media's going to be blowing up. I already know it. I can't face the media now!" Mickaela yelled as Joonie got even more madder.

Just as they was about to contact BTS the computer screen came on and this time a video was pulled up.

BREAKING NEWS

Jhope of BTS just revealed the rumor that we all know was true.

Jhope is in fact related to Mickaela H. They are "Brother and Sister!"

It was only just a few minutes ago that Jhope himself told the crowd of thousands of people, but it made its way across the country.

Twitter has been blowing up, and the fans definitely have their opinions on the matter.

What are your thoughts about Jhope and Mickaela H?

There's only one thing that kept replaying in Mickaela's mind.

"Oh shit!" She yelled out.

____________________________________

(A/N)

Bad chapter! I always have bad ones 😭 Im trying to make it good yall!

but SHOUT OUT TO kim-minjee for making my cover! She's really talented!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18 1 20
Choi y/n, her family, friends, her life, she lost everything for this, how tough will revenge be for her? And the man she falls for?
281K 8.5K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
26.3K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
326K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...