My Alpha, my knight and shini...

By fangirl_1000

Bently is the soon to be alpha of the crescent moon pack, and has started to give up on finding his mate and... More

Introduction to Aaric
Intro to Bently
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcment
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (end)

Chapter 49

4.1K 132 80
By fangirl_1000

I felt a deep pain in me. So bad I had to sit down, my head in my hands.

"What... the fuck." I knew what this meant. If Aarics bond with me wasn't over yet, it is now for sure.

He mated with Two.

He fucking mated with Two!!

What the fuck does Two have that I don't. I mean heck who the hell has a number for their damn name?

I'm an alpha, I'm built, I'm good looking. I have everything. I can't believe he chose Two over me, this makes no damn sense.

I felt deep sadness, my eyes prickling with tears. Sadness was soon replaced with anger though as I clenched my fists.

I will get Aaric back. I don't care what I have to do to do it. I will show Aaric that he is mine, and I'm the only one for him.

I was so nice to him too. I took care of him, helped him with so damn much and he does this?

All because of some damn slut that my father set me up with. It's not like I planned to leave Aaric behind. My plan was to make my father happy, marrying the woman but still having a relationship with Aaric behind the scenes. Therefor everyone would be happy.

I picked up my phone dialling the woman's name that I met at the cafe. I don't remember her name but it doesn't matter. She's all for the plan to get Aaric back anyways.

  "Hello?" She picked up almost straight away, her voice all cheery.

  "Did you get anywhere yet?"

  "No... but I'm still looking for them! It would be nice if I had a picture, my memory of them isn't the best..." I rolled my eyes.

  "Fine... I'll send you a picture." I took a deep breath, trying not to scream at how dense she is.

  "Ok, oh yeah how are you doing I miss-"

  "I'm hanging up." I cut her off and hung up the phone, searching for a picture in my gallery to send her of Aaric and Two.

  I found a couple of Aaric and I and one of Two and Aaric joking around, I don't remember much what about though.

  Hatred filled me to see Two with Aaric. I should've never let his mutt ass in the pack.

I sent her one picture of me and Aaric and then the picture of Two and Aaric. She texted me back in literally five seconds.

You two were friends? You both look really close..

  Yeah, we were. Don't worry about it we're not anymore...

Oh ok, I'll find them soon! You can count on me!

Whats your name again?

Oh.. Penny.. you forgot?

Oops yeah, forgive me?

It's ok! People forget it all the time!

Haha.. well I gotta go.

Oh! Ok love you!

  I didn't text her back and just sat up, stretching.

  So help me when I get my hands on Two I'll tear him to shreds and feed him to the rouges.

  Pennys POV:

  Smiling I put my phone down. He's so handsome, I wonder when we're gonna get married.

  I frowned remembering that it's impossible until I get those other Two. I don't know why really but I just want to get rid of them. They're holding Bentley and my relationship back!

  I got finished with my shift and decided to go to the fair that's going on in town. It goes on every year, and it's honestly the most boring fair you will ever go to, but what else can you do in this town?

  I got there and it was kinda crowded. I walked over to the concession stand, and ordered a corn dog.

  I sat down on the stool, looking around.

  I saw these two guys walking, holding hands. One was short, skinny and had a girlish face and the other was more built and tall. They were both laughing.

  They look familiar... really familiar actually.

  Wait.. is it. I took out my phone and looked at the pictures Bentley showed me.

  It's them! And their fags... they know they're gonna go to hell right? Damn devil worshipers. I would never even touch a gay.

  I got up and started following them around, waiting for the perfect time to maybe catch them apart.

  They got on a couple rides, the short skinny one all scared and stuff. Then they walked around a bit going to booths.

  Finally I overheard the tall one telling the short one that he's going to go get them some cotton candy. The tall one pet the shorties hair and walked to the Cotten candy stand, getting in line.

  This is my time.

  I walked over to the twink, making my best worried/about to cry face.

  "Excuse me, sir?" He looked me, startled at first but then looked worried a bit.

  "Y-Yes?" His voice was thin and light. Annoying.

  "My uh my son! I need help finding him! He's only a toddler! Please help me!"

  He looked worried for me, and looked over to his boyfriend.

  "Please... hurry I have no time. Please help.. please?" I tried to make myself cry, and successfully got a couple tears to flow.

  "P-Please don't cry! I'll help!"

  "Thank you so much!"

  "Where did you last see him?" I looked over to the nearby woods. It was quite dense and easy to get lost in if you didn't know your way. Good thing I did.

  I took a deep breath and grabbed his wrist. I can't believe I'm touching a sinner..

  "Follow me!" I ran and he stumbled behind me. He can't even keep up? He really is useless.

  "W-Wait." I didn't listen to him and just kept running.

  "I'm pretty sure he went off into the woods. He likes to go in there a lot."

  "T-The woods." He seemed tired from running. Wimp.

  "Yeah! Please I'm afraid something happened to him... my baby." I tried to make my voice sound like I was gonna break down. I could already tell he's easily persuaded.

"I-It's ok we'll find him, please don't cry."

  Once we got deep enough into the woods I stopped, him slamming into me.

  I almost yelled at him but kept my composure. It's all for my future husband.

  "You really think he'll be this deep in the woods?" He sounded scared, his voice turning a little babyish.

  I looked around for something, anything to work with.

  He was looking around, back towards me.

I grabbed a nearby rock.

  "No... probably not."

  "Then why are we out here?" His voice was filled with confusion. He turned around quickly to face me.

  "Needed some way to get you alone." I smirked and his eyes widened before I raised the rock, hitting him over his head.

  He fell to the ground, his head bleeding a bit. I'm sure I didn't kill him or anything. I didn't hit him that hard.

  I picked him up easily. He's seriously so light.

  I quickly took a path to lead me to the back of my job.

  Once I got there I set him down, pulling out my phone and calling Bently.

  "Hello.." I smiled at his voice.

  "Hey honey!"

  "What?"

  "I just called you to tell you I got the tiny short one.." His voice perked up.

  "Where are you? What about the other one?"

  "I'm in the back of my job, and I pulled the small twink away when the other one wasn't looking."

  "Quickly pull out perfume and spray him with it! Cover his scent the best you can." I didn't understand what he meant but I did it anyways. Pulling out my perfume and spraying him so much it was almost gone.

  "Did you do it?" I coughed from how much I sprayed.

  "Yeah, What do you want me to do with him."

  "I'll be there in three minutes, just stay there!" He hung up before I could say anything.

Sighing, I put my phone back down.

  Looking at the small boy I snickered.

  He looks so helpless. He's so tiny too. I could probably break him so easily.

  I remember a couple years ago I broke my sisters arms, hearing her scream in pain gave me joy. I used to kill animals too. Squeezing birds and small kittens until they burst.

  Then I was forced into therapy. I haven't done anything since... but I do imagine it sometimes.

  I looked at his small arms more, remembering that Bentley told me he's keeping us from being together.

  "Uhh.. w-what..." He started coughing and moved a bit trying to lift his head but dropped it back down, holding his wound.

  "Seems like you're up..." He looked over at me and his eyes widened. He tried to scoot away, fear evident in him.

  He looks like my sister in the way his eyes sparkle with the upmost fear and confusion.

  I can't help myself. It's almost too perfect.

  I walked towards him holding him down.

  I reached over and picked up a nearby brick from the remodelling that the place never finished.

  "P-Pwease.. why..." His voice was really babyish.

  "Let's see its fun..." I raised the brick above my head and brought it down on his arm as hard as I could.

  "AHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain, trying to move but I held him down.

  "Aaannnd you're just too easy." I raised the brick, bringing it down again. I heard a crack and he screamed in agony again.

  His cry's we're loud and they were annoying me.

  "You wanna know why else?! Because you are in the way between my future husband Bentley and I!" I was about to bring the brick down hard again when a hand caught me.

  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I looked behind me and saw Bentley.

"Oh, baby! I got him for you!" He pushed me away and he walked over to Aaric. He was still crying loudly.

  "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS?!" I looked at him confused.

  "What do you mean? I just played around a bit... He's in our way anyways, we're gonna get rid of him later right?"

  He slapped me across the face.

  "Bentley?" I held my face, a tear sliding down it.

  Maybe I didn't hurt him enough? Did I not do a good job?

  He kneeled down to touch the guy and he flinched back, screaming for the number Two or something.

  "TWO! HELLPP!" Bentley covered his mouth, picking him up quickly.

  "Where's your house and how do we get there without getting seen?" His voice was cold.

  I quickly got up and showed him a back way. I'll do a better job for him. I'll do a better job.

0-0-0-0-0-0
Waaa an update! I promise I'm not dead :/ I'm so so sorry for taking forevvveeer to post!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 186K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
1.2M 34.1K 35
When you live your life in fear how will you turn out? Jillian Sadem might be an Alpha's daughter, but social anxiety runs her life. She always look...
27.2K 461 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
1M 30.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...