The Other Salvatore

miss_lavancha

This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon... Еще

The Other Salvatore
A/N: New Cover!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - THE BALL! Part 1...
Chapter 21 - THE BALL! Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - SEASON 3 FINALE Part 1
Chapter 29 - SEASON 3 FINALE Part 2
Chapter 30 - Season 4 Opener
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - THE LAST ONE!! Part 1
Chapter 46 - THE LAST ONE!! Part 2 - THE END!!
A/N: Bullies
Hybrid in Debt
"Falling for the Original Gentleman"
PREVIEW: ALL'S FAIR N LOVE A WAR (SEQUEL)
Sequel
Fanfiction Awards
Just In Case

Chapter 43

14.3K 323 107
miss_lavancha

A/N: Just a forewarning – this is going to be a long, and sad chapter, with a lot of bad things taking place... It will get a little graphic. This was a hard chapter to write, and it made me uncomfortable, but I always knew this was in Lizzie's past – it was just a matter of finding a place to write it in.

I won't say enjoy, because you probably won't. This is one of the worst chapters in this book.

If you don't like gruesome, graphic, and hard subjects, you might want to skip to the end this chapter, though in the future, I may refer to some of the stuff mentioned in the chapter... Just a fair warning to all of you.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was sitting in the chair when I felt a presence in the room with me. I looked up and saw Conner.

“Hello, Sister Salvatore.”

“Why do you call me that?” I asked. He just chuckled and shook his head, not answering.

“Do you see that? Even the big bad hybrid – the love of your life – can't stand to be around you. You are such a disappointment to him, he can't even stick around to help you. Why don't you just end his disappointment?” he asks, mockingly.

“No. He's not disappointed, just trying to help in another way. I will not kill myself.”

“No?” he asked mockingly. He stalked closer, and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

“Not now, but just you wait. In an hour or so, you will be begging to die.” he whispered, then disappeared. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief and anxiety. I had a feeling something bad was about to happen.

I felt another presence and I turned.

“Elena?” I asked. “Really? He is using you to get to me? You aren't worth the cotton in these pants.” I scoffed, turning away.

“Guess again, sweet checks.” Elena purred. I knew then that it wasn't Elena.

“Katherine.” I growled, turning back to her.

“What's up, buttercup.” she giggled, fluttering her fingers. She knew I hated that pet name – she was the one who started calling me that 150 years ago. I growled under my breath. She just smirked.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“Because I know you hate me – even more then you hate Elena. And I just couldn't help stirring up some trouble.” she said, grinning at me. I grimaced at her.

“Nothing you can say is going to get me to kill myself.” I warned her. “You don't bother me.” I shrugged.

“Oh, I know how to get under your skin, buttercup.” she teased, sauntering over and plopping on the bed. She grinned at me.

“So, you finally found your brothers. How lovely. It must have been awful thinking they were dead – almost as painful as them thinking me dead. You know, Damon never gave up on me. Though, he did you... Hmm, what does that say about you?” she questioned, giving my a fake thoughtful flash. I growled and flashed over to her. I jumped at her, but landed on the bed. She had disappeared.

“Ah ah ah.” she scolded from behind me. She was standing behind the chair now. I growled, but remained on the bed.

“I see I hit a nerve. Why keep fighting? Everybody has someone else has someone to love. Damon and Stefan are both head-over-heels over Elena, and the Mikaelsons' all have each other. Besides, we all know Elijah still pines for me, Rebekah has Matt – if she can win him over, Kol has himself – we know how much he loves himself, and let's face it- Klaus will always love his hybrids and power over you.” she concluded, grinning at me. I growled, and launched myself at her again. She disappeared just as quickly, reappearing by the bed.

“Tsk tsk. Getting slow in your old age, Lizzie dear. I know the perfect solution – put an end to your miserable life.”

“No!” I screamed at her. She frowned, getting frustrated.

“What? Are you upset you can't just flip your curls and convince me to do as you please? Sorry, Kitty Kat, but I'm not one of your boy toys.” I said. She grimaced at me, then disappeared for good.

I sighed and sank into the chair, putting my head in my hands. She had broken through my defenses – I'll give her that. But I was much too strong to give in to her.

I sat there for quite some time, pondering over what Katherine had said. Would everyone really be okay with me being gone? No, that's ridiculous! When I almost dies, everyone was heart broke. They loved me, I knew that. Even Klaus – even though he was mad at me at the moment.

All of a sudden, a hand gripped my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, and screamed. I jumped at of the chair, and started backing away, tears filling my eyes.

“No... no.. It's not possible. You're dead.” I whispered, tears spilling down my cheeks. I bumped into the bed, and sat on it hard.

There, behind the chair, was my worst nightmare.

“Ah, yes. I am. You made sure of that. And now I'm here to see to it that you are too.” he said, smiling his horrible smirk at me. I flashback to when I first met him.

*Flashback 1925*

I was sitting in a bar in Northern France. I don't even remember what town I was in – I really didn't care. My emotions had been off since I left Klaus, and they were staying that way. I sat, drinking my bourbon and watching the people around me.

Suddenly, a man sat by my side. He was tall, and had brown hair and green eyes.

Bonjour, mademoiselle.” he said. I chuckled.

English? Please?” I said. He grinned.

You're in France, and don't know French?” he asked, laughing.

No, I know French. I just don't feel like using it.” I said, giving a small shrug.

Ah. You have them off, do you?” he asked. I looked at him in surprise, and he showed my his fangs.

Ah, a fellow vamp.” I said, giving a half smirk. “And to answer your question, yes. I flipped the switch.”

May I ask why?”

I shrugged. “Long story short, someone I love got hurt by someone else I loved, who then broke my heart. Now I have no one. It's just easier to have no emotions.” I said nonchalantly. He nodded, frowning.

So you are no longer with...” he started, then stopped. I froze, looking at him.

With who?” I asked. He just shook his head, looking like he said something he shouldn't have.

Well, I think I'm gonna go.” I said, trying to look like I was worried about his intentions. He looked up and smiled, nodded.

I hope we meet again...” he said, trailing off questioningly.

Call me Liz.” I said, giving him a name few people knew, so he couldn't track me as well.

Liz. Lovely name.”

And you are?” I asked.

Dmitri.”

*Flashback ended*

“Dmitri” I murmured as he grinned at me.

“Ah. You do remember me.” he said tauntingly. I glared.

“Of course. When someone holds you captive and tortures you for years on end, you tend to remember them.” I growled.

“Good. Then let's begin.” he said, walking towards me.

“Stay away from me.” I hissed at him, baring my fangs. He just chuckled.

“Still the same Liz, I see. Although, that is not your real name is it? And you have emotions again? Hmm. Maybe we can change that?” he asked tauntingly.

“Never. I will never let you do anything to me again.” I said, crawling across the bed, until my back hit the metal backboard. He just smirked and kept coming towards me. He walked to the edge of the bed then stopped.

“Remember the last time we used one of these?” he asked tauntingly. I flinched and flashed back to the unpleasant memory.

*Flashback 1925*

I had been chained in this basement for a while now. I wasn't sure how long, maybe a few days. I thought back to when I was brought here...

I had just walked out of the bar. That Dmitri was creepy. Who was he going to say? Why did he sit next to me?

Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. Turning, I saw someone flash away. I immediately put my guard up. Suddenly, a vampire was behind of me. He tried to grab my neck to snap it. I broke out of his hold and turned. It wasn't someone I knew – I had been expecting Dmitri. We struggled for a moment, before I plunged my hand into his chest and ripped his heart out. I let it fall to the ground by his body.

Then, there was a pinch in my neck. I whirled around to see Dmitri standing there with a syringe, grinning proudly.

You didn't think I would let you go that easily, did you?” he asked, as I started to lose consciousness.

W-why?” I asked with my last bit of strength.

You may not be with him, but I can still get to him through you.” he said, as I lost consciousness.

I had woke up on this cell, and had seen no one since. No one had come to see me, to check to see if I was still here. I hadn't had any blood in these last few days, and I was going crazy.

Suddenly, a door creaked open above me. I used what little strength I had to push myself into a sitting position.

Dmitri walked down the steps. In his hand was a blood bag. I felt my fangs pop out, and the veins appear under my eyes.

Hello, Liz. Lovely day, isn't it? Oh, that's right – you can't see it.” he taunted. He ripped open the blood bag, and leaned against the opposite wall, staring into my eyes as he slowly began to drink from it. I growled at him, jumping to my feet and rushing towards him. When I was a few feet away, though, the metal chains that were around my wrists yanked my back. I struggled against them as he grinned at me and continued to drink the blood.

Why are you doing this to me?” I shrieked. He just grinned and shook his head. He finished drinking the blood bag, then extended the empty bag to me.

Want some?” he taunted. Then he looked into the empty bag, and looked up with a fake surprised look. “Oops. Oh my, did I drink it all? Without giving you any? Dear me, I do apologize.” he said, faking sorrow. I growled at him. He laughed.

My, you do look delicious when you are angry.” he said, stepping closer to me. He put his arm in his pocket and pulled out a half full syringe.

No. No.” I pleaded, walking backwards. My back hit the wall, as he approached. He pulled my chain wrist out and plunged the syringe into it.

This should be enough to render you useless, though you will not lose consciousness. I want you awake for this.” he said, dropping the syringe. I felt the vervain swim through my veins, leaving a burning fire behind. I felt sluggish, like I could barely stand. I sank to the floor. My eyes felt heavy, but I refused to close them in his presence.

There we go, princess. Now, we can start the Spanish Inquisition tomorrow. But tonight, I have something special planned.” he said, picking my up and carrying me to the bed that was in the corner. He left the chains on my wrists, and they stretched just far enough to reach the bed, but no further. He laid me down, then climbed on top of me.

No.” I said, trying to struggle. But my body felt like it was made of lead, and I could barely move. He smirked, then leaned down and kissed me. I struggled and refused to kiss back, but that didn't stop him. No, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I struggled, then finally bit him. He yelped, jumping away.

Ah, feisty in bed. Is that what the hybrid like too?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. My eyes widened, and my heart beat even faster.

W-what...” I tried to say, but he just chuckled and shook his head.

Well, I can be rough too. But I prefer to take things slow at first. Don't want to rush.” he said, yanking me towards him. I shrieked as the chains pulled against my wrists painfully. He smirked, then leaned down and ripped off my dress. I was starting to cry and I wiggled to get away, but it was no use. With the vervain in my system, I was no match for him. He tutted his tongue, then yanked me back. The chains squeezed my wrists, and I winced in pain.

Dmitri climbed back on top of me and slowly started kissing me. He started at my lips, then trailed down my neck. I wiggled to try to get him to stop, but he keep going. He pulled down my bra, and began sucking on my breasts. I whimpered in fear and discomfort.

Do you like that?” he asked. I didn't respond, squeezing my eyes shut. He continued his trek down my body. When he reached me waist, he pulled my panties down. He kissed me down there, then made his way back up.

He started to take off his trousers. He pulled them down. I just laid there, squeezing and praying for this to end. I heard his pull down his boxers. Soon he was on top of me. His crown jewel was pressed against my thigh.

Now things may get a little rough. But I'm sure that's just like it always is.” he whispered in my ear. I cringed away from him. He chuckled.

Here we go, princess.” he said.

He lifted himself, then slammed into me. I cried out in pain. He chuckled, enjoying my pain.

Is this how you like it?” he asked, rearing back and slamming into me again. I cried out, and tears filled my eyes. He thrust into me again, even harder then before. I squeezed my eyes closed, tears spilling out. He laughed in pleasure.

Is this better than the hybrid?” he asked, slamming into me repeatedly, harder and harder, faster and faster. I bit me lip to keep from crying out in pain each time. After a few more hard thrusts, he emptied himself into me. He collapsed on top of me, letting his full weight lay on top of me.

Well done, princess.” he complemented. “That's the best I've had in a while.” he said. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I jerked away. He growled, and yanked my head back. He gripped my jaw hard, and smashed his lips into mine. I couldn't move. After a few seconds he raised his head. I opened my eyes finally to see him smirking down at me. I could still feel him inside of me, and I wanted him out. He seemed to read that in my eyes, because he yanked out of me, quick and harsh. I yelped in pain. He sat beside me. I closed my eyes and silently sobbed for a few minutes. When I opened my eyes, he was still sitting beside me. He smirked down at me.

Ready for round 2?” he asked. My eyes widened, and he smiled, climbing back on top of me. And the torment started all over again.

*Flashback over*

I jumped out of my flashback, when I felt the bed dip under his weight. He crawled towards me.

“You like it the last time, if I do remember it correctly. You cried out several times.” he said, smirking at me.

“I cried out in pain and disgust. Besides, you can't touch me. You're not real.” I said, trying to keep him away from me. He paused and frowned.

“Maybe so. But I can bring back memories so painful, you will be begging for death to get rid of them. Memories buried so deep, you will scream in horror that they happened to you. But they did. And I cause them all.” he said. I cringed back into the headboard.

I sat on the bed, as Dmitri got off, and walked over to the chair, sitting in it. He smiled at me.

“Do you remember the first day of your time with me – I mean the first day after our wonderful night. You know, that is one of the best nights in my existence.” he said. I cringed.

“That's disgusting. Raping me is a good night?” I asked. He nodded.

“You were amazing, princess.” he said, grinning. I cringed in disgust.

“Anyway, back to my original question? Do you remember the first day after that night?” he asked. I nodded sadly.

“I remember. You finally told me why you had me there. And you began to torture me, even more so then the rape.” I said quietly. I felt a flashback, but repressed it – it was too gruesome to even think about.

“Ah, come on. Describe to me all the things I asked you, all the things I did to you when you refused to answer.” he goaded. I winced. His grin faded when I refused to talk.

“TELL ME WHAT I DID TO YOU!!” he bellowed. I flinched, and the flashback came.

*Flashback*

I didn't get any sleep that night. After Dmitri had got his fill, he had collapsed into a peaceful sleep next to me. I laid there all night, naked and scarred. I didn't move once from my position, though Dmitri rolled over every once and a while. I flinched whenever he got too close to me, though I didn't move in fear of waking him. I didn't want him to touch me any more. I hoped that this was all he had wanted with me, though I had a feeling it wasn't. I thought about how he had talked about Klaus- the hybrid. Was he trying to use me to get to him? Did he think I could lead him to Klaus, or that Klaus would come to find me. If that was what he thought, he was out of luck. I hadn't seen Klaus in about 15 years. I had no clue where he was.

The next morning, Dmitri awoke. He smiled over at me.

Morning sex? He asked teasingly. I flinched away from him. He laughed.

No? Alright. Then we can get to the fun part.” I cringed – what else could he do?

He got up and grabbed his pants and boxers.

First, I need a shower and some nourishment. I will see you in an hour, princess.” he said walking away. I sat up when he left and slid back until my back was touching the headboard, and pulled my knees to my chest. The chains loosened as they were given some slack. I looked around, and saw my bra and panties on the floor. I reached down and put them on. My dress was next to them, but it was ripped down the middle – there was no way I could wear it. So I sat there in my bra and panties, shivering. The bed was unmade, with no blankets, sheets, or pillows. I cringed when I saw blood on the bed, where Dmitri had penetrated me so hard that he had ripped me open and made me bleed. Being a vampire, I had healed, but slowly due to the lack of blood and the vervain in my system. He seemed to have taken pleasure from my pain.

I sat shivering, waiting for his return, though I prayed he wouldn't. A while later, I heard the door open. Dmitri strolled down the stairs. He was holding a small cup filled with blood. I looked at it hungrily, but stayed in my scrunched up position. He smiled when he saw me.

I brought you something, princess.” he said, extending the cup towards me. I slowly got off the bed and walked over to him. I reached out slowly, glancing out him nervously every few seconds. I finally grabbed the cup. He let me take it. I slowly raised the blood to my lips. I took a small drink, and immediately spit it back out,

Vervain.” I chocked. Dmitri smiled at me.

Drink it, princess. It is the only thing you're going to get.” he chided. I looked at him, and took a step back. Slowly, I drank the vervain-laced blood, holding in the need to spit it out. When the glass was gone, I handed it back to him. I felt a little rejuvenated, yet still very weak.

Good girl.” he complemented.

Could I get some clothes?” I asked quietly. He smirked at me.

Actually, I rather like the outfit you got on. I think you should continue wearing it.” he said. I blushed looking at the floor. I felt so exposed.

Now then. Time for all the fun to start.” he said, grabbing me.

*Flashback ended*

I blinked out of the flashback. I refused to relive that again.

“So?” he asked, smirking.

“I don't want to think about it.” I said. He frowned.

“But you remember it?” he asked. I nodded, as tears trickled down my cheek. He grinned, happy to see me cry. He had always gotten pleasure from my pain. I had been with that monster for 5 years. He had tortured me every single day of it. He raped me countless times. It was any wonder I have ever had sex again after him.

“But I also remember the day I killed you and escaped. That was the best day of MY life, Dmitri.” I said. He frowned.

“You made a mistake. You thought you were the all powerful – controlling me like a puppet master. But you got a little to close when I had enough energy. I snapped your neck – oh, it took a lot of effort, believe me. But I did it. And while you were unconscious and couldn't fight me. I ripped your heart out. I got your keys, and unlocked myself. I crawled out of that basement, naked and starved. It took my over an hour to crawl to your kitchen and get a blood bag, but I did it. And I drank every last ounce of the blood you had stored. Then, we I had more strength, I grabbed the butcher knife, and went back down, and chopped your head off – just to make sure you never came back. Then I showered, and borrowed your sister's clothes – yes, I took the clothes of the person my ex-boyfriend killed. When I was done, I poured alcohol all over you and your house, and burned it to the ground. And I ran. I left France – hell, I left Europe. Anything to get away from those memories.” I said, slowly gaining strength in my previous victory. He scowled away.

“But I couldn't get away. They followed me. But I have buried them, or come to terms with them. And they can no longer defeat me. So as much as I wished to die back then, they can't make me kill myself now.” I said. He frowned, then disappeared.

I sighed, relaxing into the bed. Finally, the torment was over. He was gone. I had lied about a large portion of that – I was no where near over what had happened, but I would not let him beat me again. I had come close, but something in me kept me from it.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and there stood Dmitri, holding a butchers knife. I screamed.

“Are you alright, Lizzie?” he asked me. I shrieked.

“Stay away from me!” I yelled. He frowned.

“It's alright. It will be alright.” he said, advancing towards me. I cringed back. I reached behind me, and yanked a chunk of metal out of the headboard. The pieces was jagged and sharp. I threw it like a spear, and pierced Dmitri’s stomach. He fell to the floor, and I ran past him out of the house.

-Damon's POV-

“Where is my sister?!” I yelled, bursting into the Mikaelson house. Elijah was sitting on the couch, reading a book. How could he read now, with Lizzie in danger. When he saw me, he sat the book on witchcraft done and stood up. Maybe he was doing something useful...

“Damon. What are you doing here? You should be helping Klaus find a cure.” he said.

“He's talking to Professor Creepy now.” I said. “I want to see my sister.”

“Damon, that's not a good idea. She is severely hallucinating, and it is in both of your best interest to stay away.”

Suddenly, I heard a soft crying from the basement. I rushed towards it, Elijah calling after me.

I flung open the large metal door at the end of the hall. Lizzie sat on the bed. I could tell she had been crying. When she saw me, she screamed.

“Are you alright, Lizzie?” I asked. She shrieked, and yelled at me.

“Stay away from me!” she yelled.

“It's alright. It will be alright.” I said soothingly, slowly walking towards her. She ripped a jagged piece from the headboard and threw it at me, piercing my stomach. I fell to the floor in pain, and she flashed past me and out of there.

“Damn it.” I groaned, puling the metal out of me. I slowly stood and saw Elijah standing in the doorway.

“I tried to warn you.” he said.

“We have to find her.” I said. He nodded.

“I'll call Klaus. He might know where to find her.” he said, as his phone ran. He looked at the caller id and showed it to me, showing it was Klaus.

“Brother.” he answered.

“Elijah. We found a cure. Grab the Gilbert boy and meet me at the Lockwood house.” Klaus ordered.

“There has been some complications, Niklaus.” Elijah said, looking at me. I looked away.

“What kind of complications?” Klaus growled.

“Damon showed up and let Lizzie out.” Elijah said.

“WHAT!?!” Klaus bellowed. Elijah sighed.

“Now is not the time.” Elijah said. “You must find her. The Salvatore and I will talk Jeremy Gilbert to the Lockwood’s, as you said. What shall we do when there?” he questioned. Klaus sighed.

“Allow Then we raced into action. I grabbed Jeremy out of his cell, and we ran to the Lockwood’s.

“What are we doing?” Jeremy questioned. I handed him an ax.

“Time to kill a hybrid, Jer.” I said. He looked at me in shock.

“Why?” he asked.

“Just do it!” I growled. He flinched, but walked into the house with me.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I ran to the old Salvatore estate. It had always been a place of comfort to me, even after my brothers death. It had also been my first home with Klaus, where he turned me.

I wandered around the ruins, thinking back to my childhood.

“Hello, my dear.” came a male voice from behind me. I turned and gasped.

“Father.” I said.

“My, what a pretty young lady you have become.” he said. I blushed.

“Thank you.” I said.

“And what a monster.” he said. I glanced up sharply to see his eyes filled with hate and disappointment.

“I'm sorry, Father.” I mumbled.

“You are an abomination. You do not deserve to walk this earth.” he scolded. I lowered my head, tears springing to my eyes.

“I know, Father.” I whispered.

“Then end it.” he said. I looked up at him sharply.

“What?” I gasped.

“Trust me, you would be doing everybody a favor. Nobody loves you. How could they love a monster like you?” he exclaimed. I looked down as tears poured out of eyes.

“You're right.” I said.

“I know I am. I have been watching you for 150 years. I have seen all the destruction you have caused, all the people you have hurt. You are such a disappointment to me, Elizabeth. You are not fit to carry your mothers name.” he said. I gasped in shock and pain. The tears really flowed. I fell to the ground.

“I am so sorry, Father. I never meant to disappoint you or my mother.” I whispered. He knelt down in front of me.

“I know dear. Which is why you must end it.” he said. I nodded.

“How?” I whispered. He looked down at my hand. I followed his eyes, and saw my daylight ring.

“The sun will be rising soon. It will come through the trees over there, and it will all be over.” he said. I nodded, and slipped off my ring. I threw it away from me. My father looked at me.

“You are doing the right thing, Elizabeth. The world will be much better without you in it.” he said. I nodded.

Suddenly, Klaus burst through the trees.

“Elizabeth!” he cried, walking over to me.

“Klaus. How did you find me?” I asked. My father looked on with an emotionless expression.

“Well, I knew you had a lot of memories here, and I figured you would come back.” he said. He laid a hand on my shoulder. I stepped out of his touch, disgust with myself filling me. Klaus looked slightly hurt.

“What's wrong love?” he asked.

“I'm an abomination on this earth, Niklaus. I don't deserve to live.” I muttered. His eyes widened in shock.

“No. You mustn't think like that Elizabeth. We have found a cure. You just need to hold on for a little longer. Then this will all be over.” he said. I just looked down, avoiding his eyes.

“Lizzie. Look at me.” he said. I glanced up at him.

“I love you. Hold on, for me.” he said.

“How could you ever love me?” I asked. “I don't deserve love.” His eyes filled with pain.

“No. Don't think that, my love. You are so worthy of love.” he said, stepping closer and pulling me into an embrace. I returned it, tears falling.

“I love, Niklaus Mikaelson. You are by far the best thing I have had on this planet.” I whispered. He pulled away and looked at me.

“You say that like a goodbye.” he said. I looked away from him towards my father.

“The sun is rising.” he said. I nodded, and place a kiss on Klaus' lips.

He looked at me. I couldn't help but glance at my hands, and he followed.

“Where's your ring, Elizabeth?” he asked, looking up at me frantically. I didn't answer. His eyes filled with fear and anger. “WHERE IS YOUR RING?!?” he bellowed. I winced back and looked at the ground. I glanced back at my father, who nodded his reassurance.

-Damon's POV-

Tyler Lockwood was standing there, with some brunette girl next to him. With them was a pack of hybrids. I nodded at the closest one, and Elijah grabbed him, and pushed him to the floor.

“What the hell?” Tyler yelled, charging towards him. I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. I looked back at Jeremy and nodded.

“Sorry, man.” he said to Tyler, then raised the ax. He swung and chopped the hybrids head off, as the girl screamed.. Blood splattered on him and Elijah. He yelled and dropped the ax, looking at his arm.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was standing in the ruins with Klaus, just waiting for the sun to come.

Suddenly, Father gasped. I looked back at him and in his place was Conner, who was gasping as well, then he disappeared. I felt a weight life off of my chest.

“Klaus?” I asked.

“Did you feel it?” he asked quickly.

“I feel, freer.” I said, and he sighed in relief.

“It';s over, love.” he said. I sighed too, then felt my skin start to burn. I looked and saw the sun coming through the trees.

“Klaus?!” I said. He looked at me worriedly, before scooping me up and running into the depths of the forest.

A/N: So, this is a very difficult to read and write. It's hard to swallow. Sorry for all the hard-hitting stuff. I hope you still managed to read and “enjoy” it, though I doubt you really enjoyed it... The only good thing is that Elizabeth is done hallucinating...

Let me know all of your thought about this chapter. The story gets slightly better next chapter, though not much. There won't be any graphic, horrible stuff – though some stuff will happen that won't be so good... Can't give too much away.
Again, sorry for such a heavy chapter, but it had to be written... I still love you all. Until next time.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

391K 7.7K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝗿𝗲�...
15.2K 132 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
157K 3.3K 32
A lot is known about little Isabella Salvatore as she is a special type of Salvatore. Torn between two families she doesnt know who she truly wants t...
134K 2.8K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...