CLOUDY | ACXKHR ✔️

By Sloth02

Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Kor... More

1.Hello Darkness
2.Learning and Planning
Koro's gravure adventure
3. Taking an Infiltration Mission
4. Meeting The Varia
5. Becoming the "small trash"
6. Living with the Varia
7. Calm before the Storm
8. Lighting a Fire
9. Stalking in Namimori
10. Start of The Rings' Battle
11. The Reason of Our Downfall
12. After the Storms, the Rains
13. Dispelling the Mist
14. Beyond Gola Mosca
16. Before the Fall
17. Failing a Second Revolution
Alternative Target: R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N
18. Where Does Your Loyalty Lie?
19. A Favor for Ran-chan
20. Two Sides of The Same Coin
Koro's future Choice
21. Double Game
22. A Choice for My Dearest
Koro's future Self
23. Tracking for My Dearest
24. Playing Our Cards Right
25. Announcing The Final Act
26. Ending The Final Act
Alternative Target: D.O.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N
27. Future Memories
28. Break Time
29. Conflict of Interest
30. Into the Mindscape
31. Inheritance Ceremony
32. Nostalgic Views
33. Crescent Moon
34. Meeting an Apple
35. Mammon's Request
36. Teaching in Namimori
37. Caught in a Storm
38. Losing isn't an Option
39. Relationship Update
40. Undesired Rematch
41. Enters the Vindice
42. Establishing a Collaboration
43. To Sleep In
44. Back to the Routine
Epilogue: Assassination Time
Bonus: Dream Come True

15. Behind the Scenes

3.5K 184 15
By Sloth02

{???, ???}

"Are we going to kill them, Koro-chan?" a tall white-haired male asked the laying raven head.

Koro opened his black eyes, staring intently at the male's purple ones. "If we have to, then we will."

The purple-eyed boy tilted his head to the side curiously, eyes blinking owlishly at the older man. Finally, his face broke into a childish grin as he let a laugh escape his lips. "You're so funny Koro-chan!"

Koro looked at the younger boy seriously, a small frown adorning his face. "I'm serious, Yucca. I won't hesitate," he stated firmly.

Yucca broke into another laughing fit, tears forming at the corners of his eyes as he tried to regulate his breathing.

Koro remained impassible at the sight of the laughing boy.

"Seriously, Koro-chan," Yucca called out, between small pants. "Don't take me for a fool," he said, his voice losing all trace of its previous childishness.

Koro's frowned deepened, his guard raising slightly at the turn of event. It didn't matter how "close" he and Yucca were, he didn't trust him. His guts were telling him Yucca wasn't as naive as he seemed, this now only further confirmed it.

"You and I share the same mind, Koro-chan. I know everything about you," Yucca declared, his voice giving off an eerie feeling. "Your feelings, your habits, your life, past, and present. You can't hide from me."

Koro didn't answer he knew Yucca wasn't lying. But it frustrated him to no end how Yucca had access to everything within his mind while he couldn't even catch a glimpse of Yucca's memories.

"I am you, and you are me. From the moment your consciousness fused with mine, we became one," Yucca stated calmly, a small smile adorning his face as he affectionately looked at Koro. 

Koro sighed, "Then how come we are talking together right now?"

Yucca's smile dropped, getting replaced by a contemplative look as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Maybe so that I can reunite with Ran-chan?" he asked, tilting his head to the side childishly.

::

{Tokyo, Japan}

"We have arrived, sir," the taxi driver called out, trying to wake the raven head up.

Yucca stirred, slowly blinking his purple eyes, he rested them on the driver's figure before breaking into his signature business smile. "Thank you," a yawn. "How much will it be?"

Taking out some cash, Yucca paid for the taxi before going out of the car and stretching. The plan was to go to the hospital, pick Lussuria and Squalo up before going back to Namimori for the sky battle.

Let's only hope they haven't killed each other. Yucca thought, a small amused smile dancing on his lips.

Taking his cell phone out, Yucca dialed the hospital's number.

Beep, beep, be-click.

"Hello, Chouku speaking," Yucca announced, "I plan on picking my friends up in the early evening. If you could make it so the paperwork will be ready by then," he trailed off. "I would surely be, really pleased," he announced, his voice overly sweet as a threatening undertone tinted it.

A stuttering voice could be, heard on the side of the phone. From its pitch most probably a man. "O-of course, Chouku-sama!" they answered hurriedly. "Everything will be ready."

Yucca hummed, visibly pleased. "How about my friends? I hope they haven't caused you any problems?" he inquired, his voice displaying fake worry.

"A-ah, t-that is..." the receptionist said, voice trailing off.

"I said, I hope they haven't caused any problems." Yucca retold, voice sterner.

On the other side of the line, the male yelped. "O-of course not, we didn't have any problems."

"Thant's a relief. Then I'll come by in the evening." Yucca announced, making the receptionist relax a bit. "Ah!" he interrupted himself before hanging up, "Don't tell them I'll pick them up. It's a surprise."

"Of course Chouku-sama. Everything will be, done as you wished for it to happen."

Yucca smiled, "Good."

::

Early evening, Yucca entered the hospital. A few steps only after entering the building, one of the head physicians came to greet him.

"Good evening, Chouku-sama," they greeted, smile, somewhat strained.

Yucca merely nodded in acknowledgment as he handed them the gifts he had bought for Lussuria and Squalo earlier in the day for appearance's sake.

Striding towards the staff's elevator, Yucca didn't glance behind to see if the head doctor was following him, assuming he did.

In the end, instead of the head physician leading Yucca around the hospital, it seemed more like Yucca was the one leading them. Only letting the doctor pass in front of him when specific keys were necessary.

Slam

"Good evening!" Yucca greeted, slamming the door to Lussuria and Squalo's room open without knocking.

"Voiiii! Small trash! That was all your doing!" Squalo shouted as soon as Yucca's figure came into view, brandishing his left arm which usually held his sword.

As the doctor behind Yucca started to get cold sweat from the threatening aura the long-haired male was emitting, Yucca, casually made his way to Lussuria's bed. Completely, dismissing Squalo's "greeting."

"Hello there, Luss," Yucca said with a smile. "How are you fairing?"

"Ara, I've been better Yucca-chan," Lussuria answered in his usual cheerful tone.

Yucca hummed, "I've brought you a gift," he said, hand extended in the doctor's direction for him to give him the flower bouquet back. "I hope you like it."

"My, how kind of you."

"Voiiiii! Don't ignore me small trash!" Squalo shouted, visibly ticked off by the male's behavior.

"Ah! Squalo, I'm sorry I didn't bring anything for you," Yucca apologized 'guiltily.'

"I don't care about that, small trash!"

"Now, calm down Squalo-chan," Lusuuria intervened. "So what brings you there Yucca-chan?" he asked, voice turning serious.

Seeing his senior get down to business, Yucca smiled a calculative smile, waving his hand to dismiss the head physician he took a seat. "You may have a chance to redeem yourself to the boss," he declared, catching both males' attention. "Well, you don't have a choice anyway."

Lussuria merely gave a small chuckle while Squalo clicked his tongue.

"Tonight, the sky battle will take place." he declared, both males' eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of their sky fighting. "Every guardian is, invited, the reason? Most probably a fight."

"Wait, how did it come to that?" Squalo asked, voice alert.

"Mammon lost," he declared, making the two momentarily tense up. "So the boss decided to let the Vongola unravel Gola Mosca. For it to be more interesting."

"So, you're in, right?"

::

{Namimori, Japan}

"Ushishishi, Yu's late."

At the mention of his cloud guardian, Xanxus frowned. "Tch. Is the trash defying me."

"I should have killed him when I had the chance..." Levi muttered

"Now, Levi, don't talk about scary things will you?" Yucca said, tone cheery as he made his presence known, hands laying on a cart which carried Lussuria and Squalo, both completely covered in bandages.

The teens stared at Yucca questioningly. The Varia looked at him threateningly. Yucca, the subject of all the attention, only smiled, as usual.

"Ushishi, Yu, how unfortunate. Here I was thinking about killing you if you didn't come out."

"My, how kind of you Bel," Yucca answered cheerily, not batting an eyelash at the lying threat.

"Trash, what are these scums doing here?"

"Ah!" Yucca exclaimed, his attention going back to the cart he was pushing. More precisely those laying on it. "I brought them back for you, boss. I thought you'd like my gift more though," he said almost whiningly. "Although I couldn't bring Mammon. But it doesn't matter since Levi brought him in my stead!" he beamed. "Such a good team we form!"

At the mention of him forming a team with the raven head, Leviathan scowled. "Don't spout nonsense, Yucca," he growled, disgusted by the idea.

"How touching, he's even talking to me on his own!" he exclaimed turning to face Lussuria. "Isn't that awesome Luss? We've taken our relationship to the next level!"

His only response was a muffled sound coming from the said gagged male.

"Stop playing around trash," Xanxus ordered, positively tired of his subordinates' useless banter. "Also, untie them. How are they supposed to make themselves useful otherwise, scum?" he demanded, voice as monotonous and stern as ever.

Smiling his usual business smile, Yucca hummed. Entirely dismissing the previous insults, he started to untie Lussuria. He was the least troublesome after all. Squalo would surely make a fuss for being tied up by him the whole ride.

Yucca could feel an incoming headache without even trying to.

::

Do I, really need to wear those? Yucca thought as he silently stared at the wristwatch wrapped around his right wrist. It's so unfashionable and suspicious too, he mentally whined.

Arriving at the center of the cloud ring's battle ex-battleground, Yucca gave Hibari a sideways glance. Do I, really need to fight this kid though? He thought, mentally sighing in defeat at the thought. I guess it will be similar to when Karma, Nagisa, and the others tried to assassinate me individually.

On the other side of the field, Kyoya stared intently at the raven head. His grey orbs, analyzing his every move. The way he had checked his back which most probably hid a weapon, long-range, Hibari guessed. The way he casually touched his cuffs, ruffled his raven locks with his gloved left hand. Most importantly, how he had been fiddling with his wristband for the past few minutes, eyes never leaving the screen's small frame.

It made Kyoya want to growl, so he did. How could this joke of a carnivore ignore him? He was, definitely going to bite him to death. It was, utterly unacceptable, he was the only one allowed to ignore others. After all, he was a carnivore. One of the strongest, no. The strongest carnivore. He would show him what it took to provoke Hibari Kyoya.

-

A piercing ring went through the school ground, announcing the beginning of the battle.

Taking a step forward, in an attempt to propel himself to the poll where rested the ring, Yucca felt his legs faltering under his weight.

Stumbling, he fell to the ground, on his knees. Beads of sweat pearled on his forehead as his breathing turned more and more uneven.

"Poison?" he muttered in mild acceptance and disbelief.

It was a quick sensation, but Yucca didn't miss it. The prickly feeling in his wrist which sent an electric shock through his whole being.

As his senses turned number and number Yucca's blurry vision caught sight of Kyoya's wobbly figure. Wasn't the poison progressing a bit quickly? He wondered mind hazy.

Without meaning to, Yucca's purple eyes dimmed before shutting down. His consciousness slowly slipped away.

Less than a minute after being injected by the serum, Yucca died. His immune system couldn't stand the strong anesthetic. It probably was a type of allergic reaction, or maybe his tolerance to one of the components was too low?

Yucca would never know.

-

At last, it began.

Pain, for the first time in a while, Yucca felt physical pain. A shot of electricity traveled through him and every other guardian.

Poison was the first thing to come to Yucca's mind as he felt the prickly sensation in his wrist. By know, Yucca should have been staggering. Unable to execute precise moves without endangering himself. That was without counting on his "visions." 

Reacting before the poison even started to spread past his forearm, Yucca pressed his acupuncture points. Momentarily stopping the poison's course, although it wasn't a permanent solution, it would do for now.

Effortlessly standing in his previous position, Yucca strode toward the pole where the ring was resting. In front of him, he could see Hibari staggering, trying to hit the pole as he randomly hit in its direction, tonfas in hands.

Yucca dismissed the non-existent menace the teen was creating for him. His purple eyes trailed along the pole's thin figure, the ring giving off a faint glint because of the artificial lighting, Yucca could discern it. Taking a deep breath, he stepped back. Eyes fixed on the ring, he swung his leg, harshly kicking the pole off and sending the ring flying in his direction.

Not missing a beat, he ran in its direction, jumping he not so gracefully landed on the ground, rolling a few times before coming to a halt. Now ring in hand, he effortlessly "unlocked" his wristband, sending the cure through his system. Once more pressing his acupuncture points to release his numb member, Yucca stretched his arms.

Ah, such a good feeling to have my arm back, he thought a small smile on his face.

Thud

Turning the sound's way, Yucca saw Hibari Kyoya lying on the floor. Breathing ragged, the teen tried to crawl his way to Yucca. Such a strong will, Yucca thought a bit admirative he had to admit.

After a few seconds of shamelessly staring at the agonizing teen, Yucca decided, as a show of respect to his remarkably strong will, to give him the antidote. The teen reminded him of his pupil's will so much! How could he abandon them this way?

Lost in his, own mind, Yucca made his way to Hibari. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it," he said, voice unusually soft as he inserted the ring in its lock. At this moment, although Yucca didn't know it, his eyes glinted a warm orange color. Momentarily mesmerizing, the amorphous Kyoya.

At the same moment, explosions were, heard everywhere around the other's fighting field.

So it's been a while since one of Yucca/Koro's vision occurred, I thought it would be a good idea to remind you guys of their existences if you forgot them.

Anyway, so the sky battle begins! Meaning the Varia arc will soon come to an end! I think it will last three or four more chapters...

Also, about Koro and Yucca's interaction in the mindscape or {???, ???} space, its only Koro/Yucca's consciousness. There's only one being in control of the body, not two. You could say it's part of Koro/Yucca's inner monologue.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.7K 47
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
102K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
56.8K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...
170K 10K 54
If Honey had one thing to complain about after rebirth, it was the lack of cake. --- "3-E?" The blond nodded, his purple eyes slightly narrowing as h...