The Cupcake And The Stethosco...

By TheWeirdBrownGirl

πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡ΌπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡ΌπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡ΌπŸ˜€β€ * [Completed] βœ” All it takes is for both of them to give into th... More

{Author's Note - Informative}
Chap.1 |Hope|
Chap.2 |Mansion|
Chap.3 |Dreams |
Chap. 4 |Reunions|
Chap. 5 |Meal|
Chap.6 |The Angels & The Ass|
Chap.7 | The Ass|
Chap.8 |Wounds|
Chap.9 |Decisions|
Chap 10. |Enemy|
Chap. 11 |Beauty & Shrek|
Chap.13 | Sausages |
Chap. 14 |Blades |
Chap.15 |Cream|
Chap. 16 | Cupcakes|
Chap.17 |Baking Wars|
Chap. 18 |Under The Moonlight|
Chap. 19 |Revelations|
Chap. 20 |Confessions|
Chap.21 |The necklace|
Chap. 22 |Valentine & Cain|
Chap. 23 |Dynamite|
Chap.24 |Broken Ties|
Chap. 25 |Him|
Chap. 26 |Entwined|
Chap. 27 |Rekindle |
Chap. 28 |Amends|
Chap. 29 |Framed|
Chap. 30 |The Man In Black.|
Chap. 31 |The Deadly Celebration|
Chap. 32 |The Heist|
Chap. 33 |The Colours Ball|
Chap. 34 |No Cinderella Moments|
Afterword.

Chap.12 |'Coffee'|

7.1K 489 86
By TheWeirdBrownGirl

Zara could not help but continuously glance at the handsome man wearing a sexy tux.

"Spit it out." Valentine muttered, without even looking at her.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"I don't think so." He chuckled.

"Are you always this..."

"Controlling?" He finished.

"Yes and a bit strange." Zara concluded.

"How so?" He asked curiously.

"One minute you're all nice, the next you're a major asshole and then you're all moody." Zara sighed.

"I'll be protecting myself." He muttered.

"From what?" Zara scoffed.

"You."

"I'm sorry what?" She asked.

"I know you heard me Miss Kona." Valentine said, taking a left.

Zara sighed. "You're exasperating."

"So I've been told." He said, throwing his head back to laugh.

"I didn't know you laughed like that." Zara blushed. Never had she heard such a melodious and golden laugh.

"Tell me about yourself." Valentine smiled.

"I'm sorry, what?" Zara said in disbelief.

"You do that a lot." He rolled his eyes.

Zara mimicked him.

"So are you going to sit there and show me that your face is capable of looking like a rear-end or are you going to answer my question?" He snickered.

"I'd throttle you if you were not driving." Zara said menacingly.

"I don't think your small hands can fit around my neck." He chuckled.

"Don't underestimate me, Mr Kingsman." She said curtly.

"But I do know where your hands can fit and what they can do." He said sardonically.

Zara gasped. "And here you were worried about perverts when you have the potential of being a rapist."

"What did I say?" Valentine said innocently.

"The thing about my hands?" Zara said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, I meant that your hands can bake and cook very well. Clearly you have a dirty mind." Valentine chuckled.

Zara flushed. "That doesn't make any sense whatsoever."

"Interpret it however your dirty mind allows you to." Valentine shrugged his shoulders.

Zara huffed.

"So what's your deal?" Zara asked curiously.

"Go on......." Valentine urged.

"How come you don't work at the family company?" Zara asked, nervously playing with her fingers.

"Because I hate anything that has to do with business." Valentine muttered.

"So, I suppose sciences were your strongest subjects." Zara said.

"I am a doctor after all. But I do have a degree in the arts." Valentine said.

"Oh. That's interesting. Your whole face looks science-y." Zara teased.

"So you stare at my face frequently huh?" He smirked.

Zara's face flushed. "Of course not, I mean I.....psssh....your face isn't that....erm...nice."

"That's not what you said when you were staring at me from the hallway on that day you first saw me, or when you'd steal glances at me every time you served food or every time you saw me in my towel or every time we crossed paths." Valentine said quickly.

Zara felt embarrassed. "That's not true." She lied.

"Trust me when I say that I would know your face anywhere Miss Kona, especially with that cheeky grin of yours." Valentine snickered.

Zara smiled.

"You should be less of an asshole, it suits you." She said, gazing at him with a dopey look.

"Jesus, Miss Kona I know I'm good looking, but please show some self respect." He teased.

Zara scoffed. "Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Are you hungry?" Valentine asked.

"Are you?" Zara asked.

"Yes." Valentine lied. He really wasn't hungry, all he wanted to do was spend time with her. He was not ready to go back to his cold bed, when his warmth and sunshine was right next to him.

"Alright then, let's go to Mr Chips." Zara clapped cheerfully.

"Mr Chips it is then." Valentine chuckled, as he made a U-turn and drove towards town.

                    🍃🌹🍃

Valentine came to a stop in front of the huge fast food outlet. They got of the car.

He held the door for her, when they sat down, Zara was already ordering.

"I'd like a mega hot dog, a chicken burger, some hot chips, a russian and a minute maid." She said, without even bothering to look at the menu.

The woman looked appalled. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes I am." Zara nodded vigorously.

The woman looked at Valentine for assistance.

"Do as she says." He chuckled.

"I'll have fried rice and beans." Valentine said, skimming over the menu.

Zara smiled.

"You love eating don't you?" He chuckled.

"You have no idea." Zara laughed.

They talked for a while until Valentine turned to look at the tv on the wall behind Zara. She did the same.

"We hear the Kingsman Property Developers company is growing strong." A reporter said, holding the Mic for David Kingsman.

Vincent and Tobias stood on either side of David.

"This company is thriving thanks to the great minds of my two sons." David said proudly.

"What of Valentine? We hear that he is a well known doctor." The reporter prodded.

"Sadly yes he is, Valentine is intelligent. He would have been a great addition to our team." David sighed.

"Aren't you happy for his career?" The reporter asked curiously.

"Of course I am. I suppose I can't force him to come and work for the company." David said.

"There you have it folks. The Kingsman and Sons Property Developing company's owners. It's a shame that Valentine couldn't join their team." The reporter said, as if she were looking straight at Valentine.

Zara turned to looked at a tense Valentine. She saw his hand curl into a fist. Valentine's knuckles were turning red.

If this were a cartoon, steam would be coming out of his ears. Zara hesitantly placed her hand on Valentine's fist.

Valentine stiffened. Her hand stroked his hand until she felt him relax. She retracted her hand and smiled shyly at him.

"They've been pressuring me to join this stupid company for years now. Even Leila." Valentine grumbled.

"If it's not what you want then don't do it. You just keep doing what you love, or you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life." Zara said sternly.

Valentine smiled. "You're not an idiot after all."

"Of course I'm not!" Zara snapped.

"Your food." The lady said, placing two large plates on the table.

"Finally!" Zara said, rubbing her hands together.

                          🍃🌹🍃

Burp!

"That's disgusting!" Valentine said, covering his nose.

Zara rolled her eyes. "I'm stuffed!" She said, rubbing her tummy.

"That's what happens when you keep ordering more hot dogs." Valentine snickered.

Zara picked up a hot chip and chucked it at him. It landed on his forehead.

"You really are a pig." He joked.

"A very sexy pig." Zara winked.

"I can't disagree with that." Valentine chuckled.

Zara gasped. "Did you just agree with me? It'll rain tonight!"

Valentine rolled his eyes. "It's getting late, let's get the bill then we go."

"Alright, I'll pay!" Zara said enthusiastically.

"I don't think they take cupcakes or cookies as any form of currency here." Valentine teased.

"Har-har-har. Funny guy, this Mr Kingsman." Zara rolled her eyes. "Jokes on you, I actually got paid."

"I won't allow you to pay." He challenged.

"Too late. I've already eco-cashed the money." Zara smirked, as she twirled her phone in her hand.

Valentine scowled.

                        🍃🌹🍃

They came to a stop in front of Zara's gate after their junk food escapade.

"Is this the part were we depart?" Zara said dramatically.

"I'm afraid 'tis so, my fair lady." Valentine said, clutching his heart.

"I can't bare to live without you!" She wailed.

"Neither can I," he said, wiping away fake tears from his eyes. They both looked at each other then laughed.

"Thank you for the lift Mr Kingsman." Zara smiled.

"See, I'm not a rapist." He chuckled.

"You never know, I bet you're still baiting me." She shrugged.

Zara opened the gate and started up the drive way. She stopped and turned around.

"I'm not ready to call it a night." Zara shouted.

"What do you suggest we do then?" He asked.

"Oh....I don't know." She shouted back. "How about some coffee?"

"I'd like that." He said, jumping out of his car and locking it.

"Welcome to my humble abode." She said. She started walking backwards, when she turned around she hit her forehead on the wall.

"Ouch!" She cried.

Valentine wasted no time, he was kneeling beside her in mere seconds.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Of course I am. I mean I just bumped into a freaking wall." She said sarcastically.

"Stop the melodrama please." He rolled his eyes. He picked her up bridal style.

"Who's being melodramatic now?" Zara smirked.

"Shut up." He grumbled.

"My granny and sister are asleep. The extra keys are in that pot plant." Zara said, rubbing her developing bruise.

Valentine grabbed the keys, all the while being careful of Zara. He opened the door with relative ease.

He gently placed Zara on the counter. "Do you have any ice?" He asked.

"Yes. In the ice box." She said, pointing to the fridge's highest compartment.

Valentine grabbed four cubes of ice and a cloth. He placed the ice in the cloth and gently put it on the developing bump on her head.

Zara squirmed.

"Sit still. Let me take care of you." He whispered.

Zara couldn't find words to reply him. Valentine slowly rubbed Zara's forehead. Then he picked up the pace. He thought Zara was going to scream but she didn't.........she was too strong for that.

That's my girl. He thought.

The swelling started to go down. Valentine placed the cloth of cubes beside her thigh.

They stared at each other for a long amount of time. Their breathing was the only thing that could be heard. They glanced at each other's lips.

"You want to kiss me. I can see it in your eyes." She said as she bit her lip.

"Shhhh." He whispered, pressing his finger to her lips.

"What are you waiting for?" She whispered.

Did I just say that? She thought to herself.

He licked his lips and shook his head before hesitantly saying, "This doesn't mean anything."

"Not even a little." She agreed.

He cupped her face then leaned in and kissed her with so much longing and tenderness that she thought she might explode. His lips were soft and gentle against hers.

They knew that this was wrong, but he couldn't bare to tear his lips away from hers. He took a ragged breath before trailing kisses down her jawline. He needed her, he wanted her....all of her.

Then she pulled away.

"Go home Valentine." She muttered.

Valentine ran a hand through his gorgeous locks. "What did we just do?" He groaned.

"We kissed." She murmured, as she ran a finger over her tingling lips.

"This will never happen again." He said, grabbing his keys and leaving.

"Agreed." She said to herself.

                     🍃🌹🍃

  _____________________________

Hehehe😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.6K 52
At nineteen, Kamo is doing her last year of high school. She is focused on her grades, especially after the last boy broke her heart. She finds hers...
4.8M 220K 43
[COMPLETED] "One night." I whisper breathlessly as he begins to unbutton my blouse. "That's not going to be enough for me, baby. I need you longer t...
3.4K 396 13
"I do not care about what they think. Whom I love and do not love should not concern them. I want you, Amana, and no one else............ Please, jus...
79.2K 5.1K 32
In the 1930s, after a night of drinking with his friend, Charles accidentally advertises for a mail-order-bride, eventually connecting through letter...