Paroxysm (BoruSara)

By Likeyroez

The moment when Sarada met Boruto after many years, she couldn't remember him anymore. Because of the pain a... More

Paroxysm
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
TAGGED
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
END
Author's Note
For you

18

3K 71 10
By Likeyroez

As we arrived in the Forest of Ai, Shikadai and Inojin were building the tents, Mitsuki and Chocho were arranging the foods we brought while Boruto and Sumire went somewhere to find some woods for tbe camping fire.

And I... I'm going to get some water, alone. Chocho said so.

Looking at my reflection on a clean river, I found myself in sorrow. Why am I sad? I should be happy right now.

Why can't I admit the fact? Why am I continuously denying? Why am I so afraid?

"A penny for your thoughts."

I quickly stood up with caution as someone talked beside me.

It was a stranger, a dragon tatoo all over his arm... And.. He's holding a gun.

Looking at his gun... Making me tremble in fear.

He won't kill me, right?

"Kon'nichiwa," he said in a smiley face but then turned into an evil smile. "Uchiha Sarada."

He knows my name!? How...

He walked slowly towards me. "W-who are you!?" I asked, slowly walking backwards.

"Guess." he said with a scary grin.

My mind is not working, I don't know what to do so I ran away back to where they were.

Help...

SUMIRE's POV

Me and Boruto went somewhere to pick some woods.

Birds are singing with silence surrounding the both of us.

I'm battling with my thoughts while picking up some woods.

Should I confess or not?

I don't know what will be the outcome if I confess. And if not, I wish this will still be the same.

"Sumire, watch out!" Boruto yelled and grab my wrist go pull me back to him.

"Oh s-sorry." I apologized and step back from him.

I was about to fall into a cliff, glad he was alert. My heart skipped a beat thinking that he saved my life.

"Let's head back." he said and was about to walk away but I grabbed the lower end of his shirt that made him stop. "Why?" he asked.

"Boruto, I n-need to say s-something..." my lips are trembling.

It's now or never. I'm going to say it!

"Sumire?" he held my wrist, making my heart beats faster that it is.

"I... I like you, B-boruto!" I yelled while my eyes are closed.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him in shock. He loosen his grip on my wrist and looked down.

"Sumire..." he looked on his side with a sad face while his hand rubbing his nape. "I'm..."

He said a word I'm unable to hear. Reading his mouth saying that word making me deaf.

I knew it.

We were both looking down with his misfortune and my silence of dispair.

This is so... embarrassing.

*BANG!

"AAHHH!!"

But then we were shocked as we heard a loud trigger of a gun and a scream of a woman.

The scream, it's a familiar voice.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

It was Sarada.

As we realized who's voice it was. Boruto suddenly ran away from me, searching for Sarada.

Sarada was in danger, I was about to follow him but he insisted. "Go back to the camp place, remind others to be alert." he commanded.

And I have no choice but to follow what he said. I'm also worried about Sarada, but I'll let Boruto go find her.

I trust him.

SARADA's POV

What the heck!? He kept following me and even fired his gun near me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I yelled while catching my breath.

I'm out of energy, I can no longer run away from him. I can't even see anything clearly, I dropped my glasses somewhere.

Sht! He's coming forward!

Help... Somebody... Please!!!

"No one's here to help you, Sarada-chan." he said in a sweet but scary voice. He pointed his gun to me. "Farewell."

I closed my eyes in fear.

*BANG!

"Eek!!" I suddenly sat because I can no longer stand properly.

My feet are trembling. I can't even control my tears. I know I'm crying while my eyes were closed and my hands were on top of my head. "Boruto..." he's the only person in my mind.

I need his help...

"You scaredy-cat." the stranger laughed.

He was about to trigger his gun once again but suddenly he received a full-strength punch from a guy with a blonde hair. "What the f*ck!?" he groaned.

"I won't let you hurt someone dear to me." I heard him said in a range voice.

He looked at me with a worried face. My tears are still falling like a waterfall. "Boruto." I cried.

I feel relief. He saved me again.

He came closer and sat in front of me to even our face.

He was staring at me, then suddenly he smiled and hugged me.

"There, there." he said while gently tapping my back.

This is so warm. Hugging me for the first time. My heart was gone crazy right now.

*BANG!

I hugged him tightly as I heard another loud trigger of gun.

"You piece of sh*t!" Boruto groaned and stood up to point his own gun to the stranger.

He has a gun. ⊙_⊙

"Who are you, kiddo?" the stranger asked.

"I'm none of your business."

*BANG!

*BANG!

*BANG!

Three continues deafening trigger of gun coming from Boruto to the stranger. I don't know where he aimed at but I saw how the stranger fell like he was already dead.

I shook my head.

There's no way Boruto could kill a person. Then he looked back to me. "Let's go back, everyone's worried." he said and helped me stood up.

I'm still trembling, walking with my hand on my chest. And the other hand, Boruto was holding it, pulling me back to the camp place.

"Boruto," I called his name but he continued walking. "I'm sorry." I said and I feel like he doesn't heard.

"Sorry for what?" he asked.

He heard it! I lower down my head while walking.

"Sorry for being weak. You're always there to help me. I know it bothers you."

"A lot." he cleared and giggled. "It's fine. Everyone has their own weaknesses. If you're too strong enough to handle it, how could you be able to recognize others and ask for help?"

"I'm still sorry." I said.

He suddenly stop walking and held my face with his both hands to lift it up. "Don't worry. It doesn't bother me, I was just kidding. Cheer up! You know, you're not weak. You're brave actually!" he said with a warm smile.

My heart... was about to collapse.

*****

Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength.
That's success.

-Zig Ziglar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.4K 30
{Sequel to Konoha High's Bad Boy} It's been eight years since I've seen him. I heard in newspapers and news that's he's becoming the most successful...
3K 90 12
In the bustling halls of Konoha National University, Boruto Uzumaki was known as the star player of the school's volleyball team. With his unrivaled...
76.2K 1.7K 41
Two best friends grow up together in the peaceful village of Konoha until they had to split, 10 years pass and they finally meet but will they rememb...
2.8K 333 5
⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 --- ( 𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙀𝙍 ) ❝ are we wrong? are we right? we jump first and then decide ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛- wh...