OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

Oleh kuku369

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... Lebih Banyak

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 62
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 80
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 92
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 96
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 56

4.3K 305 77
Oleh kuku369

Hello guys 🙋
Thanks a lot for all ur love to the story.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Night:

MM-

Laksh enters inside the house. His eyes were red and he was looking dull.

He was surprised as Ragini was not waiting for him in the hall. He directly goes to his room.

#########

Raglak's room:

Laksh enters only to find the empty room. Ragini was not there too.

Laksh: where is she?

He goes to washroom and comes out after freshening up. He was holding his head.

Laksh: god, what's happening to me? Why my head is spinning?

He goes towards the bed holding the furniture for support. He falls down on the bed halfly and closes his eyes.

He opens his eyes after some time.

Laksh: where she went?

He was tensed a little. He get's up again, getting some strength and heads out of the room.He goes to Arjun's room as it was the closest to his.

Laksh: Aru, open the door.

Arjun opens the door and was shocked looking at his state. He holds him.

Arjun: bhai, what happened?

He takes him towards the bed and makes him sit on it.

Laksh: I'm fine. I'm fine...

Arjun: really, I can see how much fine you're.

He makes him drink the water.

Laksh: where's your bhabhi?

Arjun: huh, why are you asking about her? You don't care about her na, not even a bit.

Laksh looks at him with his pale face.

Arjun realises that it's not the right time to say anything like this.

Arjun: she has gone to her house. Tomorrow is Sunday so she'll stay there and will come back till the night.

Laksh nods.

Arjun (in mind): I'm living with you from my birth but still I can't understand you. You don't care about bhabhi but you're asking about her. Maybe you care but never show. No one can understand you bhai.

Laksh was trying to get up.

Arjun: bhai, what's happening to you? Why are you holding your head and looking this much pale.

He asks tensed.

Laksh: nothing, just my head is spinning.

Arjun: I'll call the doctor.

Laksh: there's no need to call the doctor. I'll be fine if I'll take rest.

Arjun nods unwillingly. He holds his hand and drops him to his room. He made him lay on the bed and covers him with the blanket and leaves the room.

Laksh sleeps without eating his dinner.

******************************

GM:

Ragini was sitting on her bed. Her sisters were also laying on the same bed, clinging to her.

Naina: di, we missed you so much.

Ragini: I missed you too.

Swara: tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together.

Ragini nods.

Ragini (in mind): I have an another important work to do tomorrow.

Misha: hmm, I have many things to talk to you.

Ragini smiles.

Soon the trio sisters drifted into sleep but Ragini was not getting any sleep because she has got used to of sleeping while hugging Laksh and inhaling his fragrance.

Ragini (thinks): I hope he's ok. He didn't have anything in the morning and left the house in anger. Hope he ate the dinner. I'm not getting why he was behaving like that? His face was emotionless. What's there in his heart? I need to find out.

She seems determined.

Ragini: should I call him and ask whether he had his dinner or not? No Ragini he must be sleeping. But I'll not get peace until I'll get know.

She dials his number. It was switched off

Ragini: again switched off and I know he didn't have keep it on charging too.

She sighs and closes her eyes to get some sleep.

******************************

Next day:

MM-

Trio brothers enters in Laksh's room to check on him as he didn't wake them up today and didn't come out of his room till now. They were surprised to find him sleeping.

Sanskar: bhai's sleeping till now?

Arjun: he was not well last night.

Sanskar and Ryan looks at him. Arjun tells them everything. They were shocked listening it.

Just then Laksh opens his eyes. He was surprised seeing them.

Laksh: what happened? Is everything okay?

Sanskar: bhai, let's go to hospital.

Laksh: why?

Ryan: that day also you were holding your head and yesterday your head was spinning and you're lookig so pale. We need to go to doctor.

Laksh shakes his head.

Laksh: I'm absolutely fine. There's no need of it.

Arjun: bhai, why are you so stubborn? Please let us consult doctor once.

They tried their best but Laksh didn't listen to them.

******************************

Xyz cafe:

Ragini was sitting on a table waiting for Aryan.

After few minutes Aryan comes there.

Aryan: hello bhabhi

Ragini: hii...

Aryan: so, how's your married life going on with my buddy?

Ragini: nice. Uhm, sorry to take your time. But I wanted to know something important.

Aryan: arre bhabhi, there's no need to do formality. You just order me.

Ragini smiles.

Ragini: so, you know Laksh from his school time?

Aryan nods.

Ragini: he shares most of the things about his life to you? All things which he never shared with his brothers because they were too young or he never wanted to give any kind of tension to them.

Aryan nods again. He was understanding where she was coming.

Ragini takes a deep breath.

Ragini: I want to know everything that you know about him. Why he behaves so rude and arrogant always? What's there in his heart? He's so difficult to understand.

Aryan smiles planely.

Aryan: so, you want to know everything.

Ragini nods.

Aryan: I know him from the time when we were in ninth standard. He was short tempered from always. He never made any friends but he did friendship with me because I was determined to make him my friend. After I become his friend I came to know about him. I came to know about his family, his brothers. He loved his parents more than anything in the world. He was their first child so more close to them. He even love his brothers more than his life and you also know it very well. (Ragini nods) We became best friends. Only we two, no one else was needed. We studied together till twelfth and then we came in college. I always wanted to become a police officer but I joined engineering because he was doing engineering. (he chuckles) We were enjoying our college life. He was always strict (he pouts and Ragini chuckles) We were in our second year when...

He stops.

Ragini: when???

Aryan: we were in the college when his phone rang and his whole life turned upside down. His parents left him alone. That news shaked his soul. He was sitting motionlessly. There were no emotions in his eyes. I still remember that day and his emotionless face.

He says closing his eyes tightly and continues.

I composed myself and took him to his house. He saw the dead body of his parents. His brothers were crying. Ryan was only 11 at that time. Arjun was 13 and Sanskar 15. You tell me how will a teenager boy who didn't even turn 20 completely will react when people were not assuring him after his parents demise but saying that "Beta now you have to take care of your business, your brothers and everything." They didn't let him take out his feelings. A boy who never in his wildest dream thought that he has to see this day. A boy who was living his life happily without any worries suddenly got such a big responsibility on his shoulders. He ran to his brothers and hugged him. He consoled them but he himself didn't cry and till now he never cried for his parents. Once I asked him "Why you don't cry yaar? You lost your parents". You know what he replied to me "I don't have time to cry. I have many responsibilities and works to do". I was confused and surprised with his answer. How could someone be so busy that he's not crying on his parent's demise? Next day after his parents death he joined the business. He was handling the business, his brothers, his studies together. That day took away his smile, his charm, everything. My buddy lost himself. He was not a chirpy or fun loving boy before also but he was never like he's today as well.

Says Aryan with tear filled eyes

Ragini was also crying.

Ragini: he's hiding so much inside him.

She says controlling her tears.

Aryan: he always hide his emotions behind his anger. you know what he always loved football. He was a champion in it and wanted to play National's but dropped his dream for his family, his brothers. He never let a small tension to reach his brothers. He always took everything, every tension or danger upon him. In the beginning he faced a lot of losses in the business which were breaking him from inside. Many people who were working with him cheated with him and took advantage of his less knowledge and lack of experience. He was scared about how he'll take care of his brothers if everything kept going like this. He worked all day and night and reached the heights of success without anyone's help. He engrossed himself in the business. Nothing else matters to him except his brothers and business. And we all know that.

Ragini nods.

Aryan: that's all I know about him and his life. Sometimes I also get confused with his behavior. He's indeed hard to understand.

Ragini nods again.

Aryan: I doubt if he even sleep in the night. I know his eyes must be closed but his mind is always on work, thinking about meetings and work.

Ragini looks at him for a few seconds. She takes a deep breath and wipes her tears.

Ragini: thank you for telling me all this and always being there for him.

Aryan: now you'll say thank you to me for being with my buddy!!

Ragini shakes her head.

Ragini: sorry...

Aryan: it's ok. Waise Laksh is very lucky to get you as his life partner who's thinking this much about him.

Ragini just passes him a small smile.

Aryan: one more thing. He never had any girl in his life.

He said smiling.

Ragini too smiles listening it.

Both of them left the cafe.

******************************

GM:

Ragini was trying Laksh's number non stop but he was not picking it up. She then calls on Ryan's phone.

Ryan: hello bhabhi

Ragini: where's your bhai? Why he's not picking up my calls?

Ryan: bhayu is resting in his room.

Ragini: why? Is he fine?

Ryan: no...

Ragini (tensed): what happened to him?

Ryan tells her everything.

Ragini: what? This much happened and you three didn't tell me. I'm coming back now itself.

She cuts the call and immediately leaves for MM after informing her sisters.

******************************

So, how's it?
Next part will be immediately after getting 100 votes😎. I'm doing this much efforts in posting fastly then you guys also do something😝.

Next: Ragini back in MM.

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

48.4K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
90.9K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.
54.3K 1.8K 35
|| Winner of Fanfictions Awards 2017!! || A #1 mystery thriller earlier (Been in top 5) Sangini Season 1 Be With Me Forever... Ragini Gadodia a s...
143K 6.4K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...