Forbidden Sins

Od writerforquinn

When Brian Quinn has a taste of the ultimate forbidden fruit that could effect his friendships and career can... Více

Business by Day...Party By Night
Our Little Secret
Come Here Often?
Limits and Invites
Unexpected Guests
Uncomfortable Regrets
Emotions
Black Lace and the Rooftop
Merry Christmas
We Are Done...
Stronger Than You Think
Fixes Bridges and Building New Ones
Trouble in the Club
Called In
Let's Say Goodbye
Never at Peace for Long
M-I-A
Discussions Aren't Always Pretty
See You Soon
Something in the Shadows
Special Deliveries
A Welcome Home
Awake
Stranger
Not Thinking Clearly
Quick Release
Cant Be Good For Long
Fuzzy Memories and New Ones
Fun Little Game
Blood and Tears
Waiting Game
Closure
Defying the Odds

Memories on the Lake

2.6K 32 7
Od writerforquinn

"Hey girl!" Clarissa waves to Skylar backstage at work.

"What's going on?" She greets with a smile taking a seat at one of the vanities to start her makeup. It was Thursday night and once Skylar was done tonight she was driving up to Lake George in the morning and waiting for Q. He was driving to the lake house from his first show and they would be spending the whole day Saturday together before going back to Albany for his last two shows.

He tried to talk her into just coming with him Friday night instead of renting a car and driving herself and although she loved spending time with him she wanted to spend a few hours alone at the lake house. She hadn't been there in over a year and it was always tough when she first got there.

"So did you head the news?" Clarissa asked.

"What news?" Skylar responded as she applied her mascara.

"Carl sold the place." Clarissa said.

"Really?!" Skylar exclaimed stopping her makeup and looking at her friend. There was a little alarm in her voice considering she really needed his job.

"Yeah some young guy bought it with his dad's money. Other girls say he's really hot." Clarissa winked.

"Oh so it's staying opened then." Skylar clarified.

"Yeah and I can't wait to meet him!" Clarissa said, "Gonna be nice to work for someone with fresh ideas instead of grumpy old Carl. See ya later girl." Clarissa waved heading for her turn on stage.

"Kill it out there tonight!"Skylar yelled after her as she walked away.

"Always do!" Clarissa yelled over her shoulder.

Skylar finished up her makeup and was getting changed into her short metallic black dress with very low cleavage. She looked in the mirror to check herself over and noticed she needed to apply a little more coverup to the top of her breast. Dabbing more makeup she smiled thinking of last night when she received these markings courtesy of Brian Quinn. He made a joke of marking her up before she had to work but guessed it wasn't a joke after all.

Her turn was up after the next song so she decided to send a text to him before heading out.

I miss you handsome.

Brian was in Jersey recording a TESD episode so she was surprised she got a response so quickly.

Miss you more beautiful.

She blushed when she read it, the past couple days he had shown her a completely different side of himself, a romantic side that she was totally obsessed with. Last night he had invited her over after her study group and surprised her with a steamed mussel dinner with pasta. She was overly impressed how well he could cook.

"Lacey on deck!" The DJ yelled through the curtain. Once Peaches and Cream finished playing, Skylar was off duty and Lacey was ready to work.

It was a pretty busy night and Lacey was just finishing up a lap dance. He was with one of the regulars that came in, very nice guy and great tipper but completely talked he ear off. The song finished and Lacey stood up and adjusted her bra top before it started to slide down. "Have a good night Micheal! It was good to see you tonight, thanks for the dance." She smiled. Normally she would give an innocent kiss on the cheek as well to the nice ones but since her and Brian were officially a couple she wouldn't be doing that anymore.

Lacey had done pretty well for herself tonight so when she was offered to leave early she decided to take it. With a long drive upstate in the morning she could use the rest. When she got backstage to change and head home she felt a large body brush up against her as she was bent over in her locker. "I must say I enjoyed what I saw tonight." The mysterious man said in a loud intimidating voice.

Skylar whipped around and almost came nose to nose with this guy, "I'm sorry, have we met?" She asked a little wary of how he was acting.

"Rocco Stevens." He said sticking his hand out to shake hers, "Your new boss." He smiled similar to the Cheshire Cat.

"Oh!" Skylar said startled, "I'm sorry sir, nice to meet you." She smiled back trying her best to be polite but still back up a bit. This man definitely didn't know the definition of personal space.

"Sir? I like being called that." He winked.

Skylar forced out a fake laugh as best she could as she looked him over quickly. He was medium built with annoyingly perfect gelled back hair, and cologne that was entirely too overpowering. In other words the guy was a complete douche bag. He didn't look a day over 30 and you could tell he thought he was God's gift to women.

Rocco stepped even closer to her causing Skylar to basically back into her opened locker. "You know being the boss's pet can certainly have its advantages, if you know what I mean." He whispered in a voice that completely creeped her out. "You take care of me, I take care of you." He said as he brushed her hair away from her face.

Skylar quickly shrugged him off and stepped to the side to give herself some space. "Will you be here tomorrow? I would love to see a private dance from you."

"Actually my boyfriend is taking me away for the weekend!" She snapped, "Won't be back until Tuesday.

"Boyfriend huh?" Rocco questioned, "What's he think of you working in a place like this?"

"He trusts me." Skylar answered with a sharpness to her tone.

"Well then, enjoy your weekend and I'll see you Tuesday night. I'll be waiting." He said placing a hand on the small of her back before slinking back into the office. Once he was gone Skylar quickly got her stuff and scurried out as quickly as possible, this guy gave her a really bad feeling.

Once she was home she dialed Q's number. Since she got home so late, Brian had insisted that she call to let him know she got home safely. Checking in with someone was not a habit she was used to anymore but it felt good to have someone care about her so as guilty as she felt for calling so late, she did it anyways.

"Ummm...hello?" A sleepy Brian answered.

"See I knew this was a bad idea, I woke you up." She said.

"Told you I didn't care, you home?" He asked.

"Yeah just walked in." She answered as she turned on her shower.

Brian heard this and started to stir in bed, "Wish I was there to make that shower a bit more fun." He teased.

Skylar smiled and sat on the edge of the tub, "Oh yeah and how would you do that baby?"

Brian reached his hand into his boxers and grabbed hold of his growing cock. "I'd probably pin you against the wall, start sucking on your tits and put my fingers inside you."

Skylar couldn't believe she was about to have phone sex with this man at 1am but was excited to play along. "Ohh Brian, I love when you finger fuck me. Feels so good." She said as she removed her panties.

"I can't wait to taste you tomorrow." He growled into the phone.

"Oh my god." She moaned as she fingered herself and imagine Brian's mouth between her legs. The way he would eat her was like nothing she could describe, he was just amazing.

"You wet babygirl?" He asked.

"Yes, oh my god yes!" She exclaimed.

Brian continued stroking himself as he listened to her breathe heavily on the other end. They continued pleasuring each other and talking about all the things they would do until Skylar heard Brian's breathing change. She could tell he was close. "My baby gonna cum?" She asked.

"Yes, fuck yes." He moaned as he pumped harder. "Skylar baby, I want you. Fuck!" He cried out as he released onto his stomach.

"Good night handsome." She said soon afterwards.

"Sleep tight baby, call me in the morning." Brian said.

______________________________
It was late afternoon and Skylar's eyes were on fire from the 3 and half hour drive she just finished. It took her a few minutes to actually leave her rental car as she just stared at the front door taking deep breaths. This was always the hardest part everytime, going inside.

All her life this was her parents' sanctuary. The place they escaped to, where they celebrated holidays, the place they treasured more than anything. She would never be able to express to Brian how grateful she was that he made it possible for her to keep it.

After about 5 minutes she finally exited the car and grabbed her bags from the trunk. She climbed the steps and listened to the snow crunch under her feet. Skylar fumbled with her keys grabbing the only brass one on the ring. Before putting it in the lock she rubbed her fingers over it a few times, this was her dad's key. She remembered as a child being so impatient behind him jumping up and down yelling for him to hurry up and unlock the door. Finally unlocking it she heard the click and pushed the heavy wooden door open.

Having been over a year the first thing she had to do was set her bags down, go around back and flip the power back on. There were a couple people that lived close by all year round that had been friends with her parents. They always said they would turn the power on for her from time to time to make sure the pipes never froze up on her. She was always forever grateful for that and made a mental note to stop by and visit as well as say thank you.

While the house warmed up she grabbed one of her dad's shovels and began digging through the freshly fallen snow. She shoveled a path leading to the stairs then another one around back that lead to the lake. Off in the distance she could see the dock where her parents' boat used to be. So many hours had been spent on the lake, her dad racing around in the boat, with her mom screaming that he was going entirely too fast. One of the first things Skylar had to sell was the boat in order to help with her tuition. It killed her to do it and she knew if she had to sell the lake house it would have been even worse. The summer her parents had died, she hid out here for two months and it was only when Bessy finally figured out where she was that she was forced to deal with her grief in a healthier way. She would always been eternally grateful to her cousin because even with her busy life, Bessy sat with her for days just watching the boats go by and barely spoke but it was just nice to have someone there to lean on.

Pushing her sadness away she continued shoveling with all her might to release some anger she still had towards the entire situation. Why she lost her parents at 18 she would never be able to understand.

Skylar had dinner simmering on the stove, soft music playing, and a fire going in the living room. Q had just finished his show in Albany and would be arriving in about an hour. While she waited she tidied up, put fresh sheets on her bed, then parked herself in front of the fire and flipped through her mom's old photo albums. When she was alive, Skylar's mom was obsessed with taking photos. Skylar's entire life was documented with photos, some pictures made her laugh, some made her cry, and others made her cringe like her awkward middle school days; those she would prefer to burn.

Skylar lost track of time being so engulfed in the old pictures that she was startled when there was a knock at the door. Coming out of her thoughts she raised to her feet and walked to the door. Quickly she wiped the tears from her eyes and opened the door to a smiling Brian. "What's wrong?" He immediately asked, his smile falling replaced with a look of concern.

"Nothing!" She answered.

"Have you been crying?" He asked rubbing her cheek softly noticing her eyes were all red and puffy.

"I'm fine." She smiled sadly, "Just started looking at old pictures and guess I got too far down the rabbit hole." She chuckled feeling silly and wiped her eyes again. "I'm happy you're here." She said wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss to the lips.

"This place is really nice." He said shrugging off his coat and looking around. The kitchen wasn't too big but the outside deck that connected was huge and overlooked the frozen lake. Their was a beautifully decorated dining room with an old fashioned antique pine table and the living room was decorated with family photos and beach decor. Brian smiled at one of the photos framed on the wall that showed a young Skylar, no more than 10 with huge flower sunglasses and smiling brightly hugging an older man he assumed to be her father.

"How was the show?" She asked.

"Good. Tomorrow's gonna be a long night but I'm excited you'll be there." He smiled putting his arm around her. She was acting pretty sad which was understandable; he couldn't imagine how difficult being here was.

"Hungry?" She asked.

"Starving. Didn't stop for anything on the way, just wanted to get here." He winked.

"Oh yeah?" She smiled up at him.

"Yeah." He responded leaning down to kiss her more passionately than the prior one.

"Mmm..." she moaned into it, "You know I never brought a guy here before, gonna be fun christening my bed later."

"Feed me first! Something tells me I'm gonna need my strength!" He said slapping her ass as she walked by heading for the kitchen.

Skylar served him a second helping of steak stir fry, "God you're a good fucking cook." He complimented as he came up for air from his plate. Besides a breakfast wrap early this morning, this was all he had to eat today. "My Mom would kill me if she heard me but I honestly think this is the best meal I've ever had."

"Uh oh, I know how Italian moms get with cooking." She laughed.

"What's your family like?" She asked realizing that she didn't know much about his childhood.

"My family is pretty normal. Mom and dad have been married for over 40 years and when they retired they moved to Pennsylvania. My mom was a school teacher so she was always around after school and the summers. My dad is pretty quiet but would do anything for anyone. Then I have a younger brother and and older brother. My older brother used to beat the shit out of me on a constant basis..." He laughed, "So I always looked after my little brother, made sure no one messed with him. They each got a few kids, real good ones too."

Skylar smiled as Q talked about his family, you could tell he really loved them, "Must have been nice growing up with them though."

"Oh yeah, I appreciate it more now than I did back then." He answered. "What about you?" He asked, "You're parents never had anymore kids huh?"

"From what I was told, they struggled for years with infertility before I came along. Guess they just didn't wanna go through all of that again." She answered.

"Must have been pretty spoiled being the only one." He joked.

"I was very lucky." She answered, "But the second I entered high school it was like a switch went off and I had to get a job. Guess they wanted me to know the value of a dollar."
Something then came over Skylar and she felt tears start to pool in her eyes. "I seriously can't thank you enough Brian." She choked out. "It's only a house but if I lost it, I would have felt like I completely lost them."

"I wouldn't have let that happen." He said then kissed the top of her head, "And I know I never met them but I know they are so proud of you."

She smiled up at him with tears drying in her eyes. "Thank you." She whispered into his chest.

"You okay?" He asked. The feelings he had developed for this girl were overwhelming at times. He would do anything to protect her and make her happy.

"More then okay." She answered. "Ya know...." she started to say in a low voice looking towards the fireplace, "I've always wanted to have sex with a hot fireman in front of a fire."

"Oh really?" He said cocking his eyebrow and smiling devilishly. "Let's see what we can do about that fantasy"
_______________________________
After making love in front of the fireplace and falling asleep listening to the flames die down, it was almost 2am before they woke up and climbed up the stairs to the bedrooms.

When they woke in the morning, they snuggled under the covers until hunger finally took over and they made their way into town to a little cafe for breakfast.

Later in the afternoon they started their drive together back to Albany for two more Tenderloin shows. When they walked backstage to the green room they were hand in hand and looking very much like a couple. The other three guys were already their getting ready and Joe looked up from the sandwich he was snacking on. All eyes in the room went from Joe to Skylar and Q. No one knew how this was going to play out. "This is just gonna be really fucking weird." Joe finally said then just laughed shaking his head repeatedly.

Skylar let go of Q's hand and sat down on the couch next to Joe. "We okay, Joey?" She ask leaning her head down in his shoulder.

Joe thought for a moment. He looked at Skylar, someone he had known since her awkward teenage years, someone he saw go through the hardest time in a person's life. Having lost both of his parents as well, it was something that they quickly bonded over, which was another reason he was so protective over her. "You happy?" He asked grabbing her hand.

"Yes." She smiled then looked over at her new boyfriend.

"He treats you with respect?" He asked.

"100 percent." She said.

"Then we're okay." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Brian decided to make a joke of the whole situation, "Don't be kissing my girl Gatto!"

"She was mine long before she was yours, always remember that Quinn!" He laughed.

Skylar watched the show from the front row and sat directly in front of where Q was standing. The looks he was shooting her were making her wet beyond words. Very discreetly he would lick his lips or wink at her. It wasn't obvious to anyone else expect for Joe Gatto. He caught on pretty quickly and just shook his head in amazement. This was the first time he was actually seeing the two as a couple and as much as he hated to admit it, they fit.

The guys had less than an hour until the 2nd show began and Skylar had been escorted backstage by security. As they were walking back to the green room, Q bringing up the rear, he heard a whisper. "Psst..."

Q turned around and smiled but cocked his head in confusion when he saw his girlfriend hanging by a small closet. "What the hell you doing?"

"Come here." She whispered. "Feeling daring?" She asked. "Has a lock and everything." she pointed."

"Are you crazy?" He questioned.

"I want you Brian." She whispered in his ear, "You just looked so hot on that stage tonight, I'm not gonna be able to keep my hands off you for another few hours."

Skylar didn't have to twist his arm too much before he was looking around quickly and pulling her inside. "You actually gonna lock it this time?" He teased.

"Shut up!" She ordered before attacking his belt and pulling his jeans and boxers down. With just a few simple kisses Q was already rock hard and that's when Skylar sunk to her knees in front of him. Once her lips were wrapped around his hardness he was in heaven. "Jesus baby..."He whispered as best he could. "Fucking incredible."

She removed him from her mouth for a moment to smile at him, "Seeing you on stage in front of so many people made you even hotter. Let me show you how lucky I am to have you babe." She then began sucking him again. Q always found it quite impressive how much of a gag reflex this girl did not possess. He was all the way at the back of her throat as she caressed his balls. His cock was soaking wet from her mouth and as she twirled her tongue around the tip he felt an all too familiar feeling start to build. "Skylar stop, I'm gonna cum. You gotta stop for a sec."

"Why?" She mumbled with him still in her mouth.

"Seriously stop please!" He begged pulling her back.

Skylar stood but had a worried look on her face, "Did I do something wrong?" She asked wondering why he would stop her when he was so close.

"No not at all baby." He answered then pulled her dress up, "I just need to fuck you so bad right now." Skylar giggled and with Q's assistance stepped out of her red g string. He pressed his cock right to her entrance, "My baby's pussy want this?"

"Fuck yes!" She cried out as he entered her. Q lifted her leg up to his hip and took hold of her naked ass as he pounded into her. Because of the blowjob of the century he knew he wasn't going to last too long so he had to make sure he got Skylar satisfied quickly. Judging by the look of pure pleasure on her face, it wasn't gonna be too difficult. Before long Skylar was cumming all over his cock and now Q was satisfied with his work and knew it was safe to release. "I'm gonna fill up your sweet pussy baby."

Unprotected sex was something they had talked about in depth before and with Skylar being on birth control for years and both not being with other people, releasing inside of her had quickly become his new favorite activity in the whole world. It showed that she trusted him and in a way he also considered it a way of claiming her as his and his only. A feeling he loved considering where she worked.

"Explode inside me baby. I love it so much." She moaned as she felt herself cumming for the second time in only a matter of minutes. Brian had to lean down and bite down on Skylar's shoulder to keep quiet as he released all inside his girl.

Thanks to being in a closet, they managed to clean up with a roll of paper towels, not the most romantic setting but they both enjoyed the fire they had between them. Brian bent down and picked up the red piece of material from the floor and stuck them in his pocket, "For my collection." He winked.

"God you're so fucking hot." She whispered biting on his earlobe.

"Don't bend over without any panties on you understand?" He said in a serious tone that Skylar found intimidating yet so sexy.

"Yes sir." She whispered placing a soft kiss to his lips.

"We really should get back." He said opening the door praying no one would be on the other side of it this time.

When they finally returned to the green room, they were met with very questioning looks, "Get lost?" Murray teased.

"Just went for a walk." Q smirked.

With Sal laughing in the background, Joe put a pillow over his head, "I'm not gonna be able to handle this!" He screaming having no choice but to laugh as he watched Q and Skylar turn red because it was clear to the whole room they weren't going for a walk.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.2K 377 30
One accident can completely change a person's life. In this case, one accident can completely change three lives. Find out what happens when Brian Q...
1.3K 16 13
This is a story about your journey with your brothers best friend Q.
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa
95.5K 1.1K 49
When Brian Quinn meets a girl that is everything he promised he would never go after, what will happen??