Limits and Invites

It had been a little over a month since Skylar had started on the Impractical Jokers set and she loved it so much. She was getting more and more responsibilities and some included working closer with the Jokers. When they were filming she would be in the back assisting Pete, the showrunner, who was never far from the guys. They were so funny and listening to them would make the days fly by. She would get so flustered though every time Brian would look at her a certain way. Skylar was starting to get a huge crush on him and every time he was near her he would constantly be whispering naughty thing in her ear when no one was paying attention. He would then walk away quickly smiling to himself feeling pretty proud that he could make her squirm so easily.

Brian had also been into Sapphire a couple more times and behind closed doors they would be all over each other. Sometimes they would get right to business and orally please each other until they were cumming uncontrollably and other times it would start off very slow and they would just enjoy making out as she would give him lap dances and work the pole while he watched absolutely mesmerized by her movements.

The guys broke for a late lunch one day and were sitting at a nearby picnic table in the park were they had been filming. Skylar was walking by when Joe called out to her, "Sky!" He said waving, "Come sit!"

Of course the only place to sit was next to Q on the very edge sandwiching him in the middle of herself and Murr. Joe and Sal were sitting across discussing their upcoming tour. The guys would be taking a break from the show for the next 10 days while they were on the road. Sal looked across the table and gave Murr the dirtiest look, "Can you at least try to keep your mouth closed when you eat, it's so gross!" He yelled at Murr.

"Leave me alone today man! Everyday you bitch about something I do." Murr argued back.

With Joe too occupied with trying to break up their argument, Q saw an opportunity and had to take it. As Skylar listened to grown men bicker like children she suddenly felt something on her leg. She glanced down to see what was touching her and was overcome with shock when she realized it was Q's hand. Very slowly he was running his hand up her thigh coming under her sundress. With nice fall days ending soon, she had decided on a dress today. Q was keeping his eyes on his friends to make sure they didn't catch on to what he was doing but underneath the table all his attention was being given to one person. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the panic on Skylar's face, he squeezed her thigh gently as a way of telling her to calm down and enjoy.

When he felt her start to relax a bit, he continued his journey up her body and quickly before she could move he was up her dress and stared rubbing her on the outside of her panties. He wanted so badly to watch her face but he had to keep his eye on his friends and pretend to be engaged in the conversation. Murray and Sal had put a lid on their fight and they were starting to talk about scheduling for the next couple weeks.

Meanwhile Skylar wanted to slap this guy across the face. She didn't know why he was playing such a risky game. Her heart started to race though when she felt his fingers move her panties to the side and slip two digits into her core. As he rubbed her clit faster she had to keep reminding herself to not moan or show any signs of pleasure. As much as she wanted slap him, she was also getting annoyed at how amazing he was at making her feel good.

Over the past month, Q had gotten to know her body very well and by the way her walls were contracting around his fingers he could tell she was close to cumming. With a few more flicks of his thumb against her clit, she exploded against his hand. Never in her life did she have to remain very quiet as she was cumming. It was so hard not to yell out and moan in pleasure, it was almost torture.

Q was smiling to himself. "Alright losers, we should get back to work." He said as he shuffled to stand. Q slipped his fingers out of Skylar, who was now dripping wet from cumming. His next action almost made Skylar cum again because as he stood, he brought his fingers to his lips and licked them clean. Totally oblivious to what had just happened, the guys started back up the hill to set. Before Q followed he turned around then crotched down in front of her pretending to tie his shoe, "Thanks for such a tasty snack babe." He said with a wink.