Their Second Chance

By Ellezarina

Arranged Marriage was never in the Wishlist of 23 year old Sabrina. But the day 26 year old millionaire busin... More

Sabrina and Hamza
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.5K 90 14
By Ellezarina

Two days later-

I was waiting for Hamza in front of the theater. As usual I was ahead of the time. Actually I had nothing to do, so I just came earlier and was now looking at those people who were selling black tickets.

Then I heard a sound of clearing throat. I looked behind and saw Hamza was standing there with his suit jacket on his forearm. Why does he has to look soo good? He has rolled his dress shirt's sleeves and his first two buttons were undone and his tie was hanging carelessly on his neck, very loose. I saw many women eyeing on him. Am I feeling jealous?

"Sorry, I had to come straight from work." said Hamza.

"It's okay. I am feeling sorry now. You were busy." I said.

"It's nothing. People are always busy. NO need to make it a big deal." Hamza smiled and he entered the theater.

"The movie was awesome!" I said happily as we got out of the theater.

"Yeah, the ending was amazing! Next Captain Marvel!" said Hamza happily as he tucked his hands on his pocket.

"There you go," I said as I gave him the money of the ticket.

"Whoa! What is that?" said Hamza looking at the money.

"It's the money of the ticket." I said as I pushed the money into his hand.

"I can't take it. Just think that I gave you a movie treat." said Hamza pushing the money away.

"You have to take it!" I pouted.

"Nope!" said Hamza and he crossed his arms.

"Okay, then I'm gonna pay for the dinner." I said as I dragged him with his elbow. It surely shocked him.

"Hey,hey, hey! Lady! What do you think you are doing?" said Hamza ad I was dragging him.

"Take the bill, please?" I said. Hamza sighed.

"Okay, give me the money. But the food is up to me." said Hamza. God! He is so stubborn! I handed him the money.

"Nope. We will share the food bill as well." I said in a finishing tone.

"Come on, Sabrina! Don't be a child!" sighed Hamza.

"Hamza, if we are gonna get married, we have to share our whole life with each other. How are we gonna share lives when you are clearly not willing to share a bill with me? Small things lead to big things, Hamza." I said calmly and Hamza nodded.

"You are right. You are a bit stubborn. But you say the right thing." smiled Hamza.

But then it stuck me. It was almost the end of the month and I was so close to broke. I have some money but what if Hamza is going to a high end restaurant? I'll be doomed! Argh! All the bad things was to happen today??

"Calling back to earth Sabrina!" said Hamza waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm here!" Is aid sarcastically.

"Is take out okay with you?" said Hamza and I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Yeah! Perfect!" I said.

"Can we eat our dinner somewhere else? I want to take you to a place which I love." smiled Hamza and I nodded.

"Then let's go." said Hamza as he hopped into his car and I on mine.

We brought burger and fries then I gave him the half bill. He told me to follow him. As I was driving behind him, I saw we were again going out of the city. But the good thing is we going near my campus. Wait! Was that all planned that he didn't want to take me far from my place? If it is, then this is soo thoughtful! But once again my mind refused to believe that. He is just pretending for now. After we get married, he will change his colors.

Hamza's car stopped in front of a field. Again! But this time, it was not empty. It was lit up with some born fire and there were two chair type logs facing each other and in the middle there was a big flat log i assumed it was a table.

Once again I was mesmerised by the view. This guy has an amazing taste! I was admiring the view, when Hamza knocked on my window and made me jump.

"I'm sorry if I scared you." said Hamza. I got out of the car.

"It's okay, I was just appreciating the place." I smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it." said Hamza happily.

 We sat facing each other. Hamza gave me my food and we dig in.  I didn't know I was that hungry. For once I didn't even care that sauce was all over my face and I was sitting in front of a guy I barely know. Hamza was looking at me with amused expression.

"I'm sure the sight is not so pleasant Mr.Khan. You should concentrate on your food." I said sarcastically and Hamza chuckled.

All through the dinner we talked about the movie and the possibilities, what will happen in Avengers 4.

"I think Avengers 4 will be titled as Avengers: The Fallen Heros." said Hamza.

"But Avengers: Disassemble  makes more sense!" said.

"You really believe in those fake news?" said Hamza.

"I can believe every fan theory, you never know." I said and Hamza chuckled.

"I have to tell you something." smiled Hamza.

"What?" I said/ He got up and stood in front of me. Then he offered his hand and I took it hesitantly. Then he got into his knees.

"Um...Sabrina." He cleared his throat.

"I can't promise you to give you as much wealth as Tony Stark,

   But I will try to be a gentleman towards you like Steve Rogers.

   I will try to be funny like Thor and mischievous like Loki

   I will try to be patient like Banner and not to burst out anger like Hulk

   I will try to be a sexy and convincing husband like Natasha Romanoff

   I will try to be a loving husband like Hawkeye

   And if only if you want, to have kids one day, In Sha Allah I'll love  them and protect them as Barton does.

   I will try to read your mind like Wanda so that I can understand you in you silence.

   I will try to be quickly convinced and calm down from my anger just as fast as Quick Silver.

   I will try to see everything positively like Vision.

   I will try to be with you till the end line like the Winter Soldier.

   I will even try to break your anger with a dance off like Star Lord if it's necessary.

   I will always try to bargain with you for your love like Doctor Strange.

   I will always try to be wise like T'Challa

   I will try to act like Spidey to make you laugh.

   And lastly I will try to love you more than Thanos loves his infinity gauntlet.

 And all these I have said, I will try, because I am a human. I can make mistakes, I am no one to promise you. Allah controls us. If he wishes, I will be able to full fill my words In Sha Allah.

   You know, Tony left Pepper at some point, Steve left Peggy at some point, Banner left Nat at some point.

   For me, I will try never to leave you for anything. I know being with the person is way better than leaving them for good.

   I'll try to be always there for you like Snape was. I'll try to cherish you with love and respect. Only one thing I can promise you is, I'll respect you. So....will you accept me as your husband?" said Hamza as he held the very box in his hand which my Dad gave him. 

I stood still there for a while. Those words, those words just won my heart. That was very thoughtful of him to come up with those words. Little did I know back then this guy has melted my heart and broken some of my walls.

"Yes, I will." I smiled. Hamza let out a chuckle then a big grin spread into his face. I beamed at him. He got up and took my hand.

"May I?" said Hamza and I nodded. He slid the ring on my finger and I smiled.  Then he shoved his hand into his pocket and took out another ring.

"Now propose me and put that ring on my finger." said Hamza sarcastically and I started to laugh.

"You should have told me before, I would have make some lines." I chuckled.

"It's okay. For now just put this ring on." smiled Hamza. I put the ring on his finger.

"But still, I'll make it up to you." I said and Hamza nodded.

"This ring suits you. Thanks for giving this a chance." smiled Hamza . I don't know what got me. What I did after even shocked me. I didn't even think of it. I hugged him. Hamza stood still for e moment but then warped his arms around me. Hugging him felt so right. My head was on his chest.

"Hamza, Thanks for understanding me." I said looking up at him.

"For what?" said Hamza looking down at me.

"I know you knew that I don't have much, that's why you took the cheap takeout." I smiled.

"There is nothing cheap or costly Sabrina. And if you want to share everything, we will from now." smiled Hamza.

"Still, thanks." I said.

"See? I told ya, one day you will be in my arms." winked Hamza and I laughed.

"Seems like you don't hugs, I won't hug you from now." I played along and Hamza pouted.

"Don't say that! I love warm hug!" said Hamza cutely and we started to laugh again.

"We should inform our parents. what do you think?" said Hamza. I tought for a second.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"It is getting late now. Come let me drop you to you dorm." said Hamza.

"It's okay. I'll be fine." I said.

"Do text me as soon as you reach." said Hamza.

"I will, you too." I said.

I smiled as I got into my car. I waved at Hamza and then started to drive.

I opened my room and texted Hamza that I've reached. I was pretty sure he won't inform me that he has reached. Cause Zarif never does. Man and their carelessness.

So I changed into my PJs. Made a ponytail and lied down on my bed. I was about to dose off to sleep when my phone beeped. It was a text from Hamza.

"Reached home safely. Have a good night. <3 "

I smiled at the text. Then I dosed off to sleep with a smile plastered on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.7K 50
A story about Hamza, Oxford Graduate, rich cousin, forced to marry a his poor cousin Maya out of sympathy to give her roof over her head. Hamza is...
422K 14.1K 20
24-year old Sabrina Star has had an easy life , her parents have been married 35 years she was born into money but now makes her own being a Sex-Ther...
55.5K 2.7K 13
Masir مصير - fate, destination Two years ago, everything changed for her. She lives in a joint family where she does not belong. She was just 15 wh...
829K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...