A Chain Reaction; Moons on th...

By Joymeljin

What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kan... More

Synopsis
Prologue
1. Foolish Games
2. Doctor Who?
3. Pink Hair
4. Melting Ice
5. Chocolate Wafer
6. I Like KitKat
7. Titanium
8. Knight in Shining Armor
9. Exception to the rule
10. Secret Crush
11. Chef Yo
12. Seven years too late?
13. My Stalker
14. Movie Date
15. Didn't see that coming
16. Take me back to the start
17. Can't think straight
18. Ducati Monster
19. Just this time
20. All is fair in love and war
21. How did we get here?
22. Forbidden Fruits
23. You deserve better
24. At your service
25. Just be Nong and P
26. Bad Break Up
27. Phana and Wayo
28. Karma is a Bitch
29. Déjà vu? Not Exactly.
30. Brewing Storm
32. Settling Back
33. Kit the Top Investigator
34. Hike
35. Broken Pride
36. My Kitty Cat
37. Vegan Weekend
38. A Night to Remember
39. The Culprit
40. Ghost from the Past
41. Suthee's Woe
42. Psychotic Encounter
43. Confrontation
44. Camping Trip
45. Trekking with Ming
46. Kiss me
47. I Like Ming
48. Missed You Like Crazy
49. Be My Boyfriend?
50. Lovers or Not?
51. A Massage and some more
52. Meeting the in-law
53. Good Company, Good Advice
54. Forever
55. Special Chapter for MingKit
56. Announcement!
57. Epilogue (ForthBeam)
58. Epilogue (MingKit)
59. Epilogue (PhaYo)
60. Acknowledgement.

31. Disaster

3.3K 204 33
By Joymeljin

Disaster

Waking up at two in the afternoon is harder than I expected. Yo’s flight is scheduled to land at three and I need to be there by three thirty as we planned earlier. I wiped my eyes and shook my head to get rid of the disorientation.

After a quick shower I switched on the phone and started dressing. Some people really can’t understand the concept of a day off. Why am I getting so many messages? I can’t deal with those right now. I need to be out of the house in ten minutes to be at the airport in time.

I drove my Audi bit faster than normal to reach my destination. After parking the car back at the airport parking, I opened my phone to send him a message.

What the fuck? My phone is flooded with messages. I read a few quickly. 

Forth - Pha, where are you?

Beam – Where the fuck are you? Are you dead? Switch on the phone asshole.

Kit – Pha, You need to check the social media, like right now.

Bright – Dude, answer the phone.

I panicked. What’s wrong? World was fine when I went to bed this morning. Did the aliens invade the planet? I was about to call Beam but there was an incoming call from an unknown number.

I swiped my thumb over it.

“Hello?”

“Is this Dr. Phana?” A deep male voice came from the other end.

“Yes.”

“I’m Mew. Yo’s friend?” I stilled. Why is he calling me? Yo said that Mew is lending us the condo for the weekend. Maybe something wrong with it?

‘Oh yeah, hello Mew.” I said pleasantly.

“There’s a small problem. Where did you park the car? Can you-” I felt my stomach dropped to the ground.

“Is Yo okay?” I cut him off wrapping my fingers tightly around the phone.

“Yes, he’s here with us and perfectly fine. He just can’t use his phone right now. I’ll give him the phone in a minute.” Mew explained calmly. Looks like Mew is a level headed person.

“I’m at the car park.” I said gathering myself.

“Can you come to the exit near terminal 3? Do you know where it is?”

“Yes, I think I know. Be there in a minute. Can I talk to Yo?”

“Here he is.” I heard him call for Yo. What’s wrong? Someone found out about Yo’s knee and they spread it on social media. Is that why my friends have been flooding my phone with messages?

“P’Pha” Yo’s voice came small and tired through the phone.

“Hey baby, are you alright?” I asked worriedly. What hell happened to my baby?

“I’m fine P’Pha.” I pressed the start button and reversed the car and put it back on drive.

“I’m on my way. Be there in a second love.” I shut the phone and tossed in to the passenger seat. It started to ring immediately, but it can wait.

I lowered the shutter and slowed the car to a crawl watching the exit. Three people in dark hoodies walked to the car. The tall guy lowered his hoodie and I recognized him from Yo’s photos as mew.

“Hi, I’m mew.” He smiled and watched Yo dive in to the back seat. “You better let me drive.” I put the car into park and stepped out. “Go talked to Yo in the back seat. He’s a bit freaked out.” I nodded in daze and went to get the back door. “Come on babe, to the front.” He called the other shorter guy. “Let them talk.” That must be Mew’s boyfriend Art.

I slipped in besides Yo and he jumped into my arms. I wrapped my arms around him worriedly. He was sobbing louder now. I looked up helplessly and found Mew looking at me through the rare view mirror.

“What happened?” I asked him since Yo can’t seemed to form a coherent sentence. He looked at his boyfriend. “Art, show him.” He said simply and Art started tapping at his phone.

“The management confiscated Yo’s phone, so use mine for now.” He handed me the phone. 

I took his phone from his fingers and stared at the youtube video playing.

So called idol Yo’s secret unraveled.

Yo is gay and deep in closet.

I inhaled sharply when photos of Yo and me started playing one by one. What the fuck? How did they find those photos? Those are taken from my phone gallery. And they were little bit too intimate though nothing explicit is there. No one can deny the relationship between us by looking at them.

And he is in a relationship with his doctor. Surprised much? We received these photos from an unknown source. We’ll see how the public relations team try to sue us, because this time the photos are actually authentic not photoshopped.

Where the fuck did they find out these stuff?

And my lovely viewers, that’s not all. Yo had been keeping a lot of secrets. He was suffering from an Osteoarthritis knee and that’s why he had been lacking in dancing performance lately, under the pretext of being tired due to over work. Apparently, he’s been taking treatments from a reputed hospital and that’s where he met his lover slash doctor. Don’t accuse us for spreading gossip, here’s the proof.

It was a diagnosed report singed by me.

“Fuck!” I crushed Yo’s loose hoodie between my fists. How did they get their hands on that private stuff? We should sue them or report them for theft, because they surely stole from the hospital records, even if they claimed to have gotten from an unknown source.

Once we reported idol Yo lurking in a hospital basement meeting his his secret lover. It was his doctor’s Audi that ran the press people to the ground almost that day. I have one thing to tell Yo’s public relations team. Try and stop us. This is real. Sue us if you can.

I exhaled deeply and handed the phone back to Art. The little guy is throwing worried looks at Yo’s shuddering back.

“Hey, babe it’s fine.” I whispered to his ear softly. “It’s gonna be fine. We’ll be fine. I’m here na.” I patted his back. “Look at me please?” I slipped my fingers through his hair.

“P’Pha?” He lifted his head and looked at me. My heart went out for him. His eyes are tear stained and red, his whole face is flushed. “P’Pha, what will happen to your career?” Fresh tears fell down from his eyes. I stared at him, amazed. Is what he was worried about?

“You’re worried about my career?” I asked incredulously. He nodded sniffing.

“I don’t care about myself; if people treat me viciously and vindictively then I’d rather not sing or dance anymore. I don’t care about management sacking me, just let them. I sang for pleasure and if I don’t find pleasure in it, then I won’t do it anymore. It’s no big deal. I can find something else to do.” His voice became tearful again. I held his face to stop him crying more.

“But you, p’pha.” He shook his head vehemently. “I practically destroyed every part in it and I can’t….” He broke down.

“Hey, hey babe?” I held his chin and lifted his head. “I don’t give a fuck about anything else.” He stared at me. I nodded my head. “Yes, only you. I care only about you. Fuck the career, fuck everything.” I pressed a kiss to his lips not caring Mew and Art maybe watching. He blinked.

“P’Pha” He exhaled.

“Yes, hospital might have an inquiry for me, but I can prove them that you weren’t my boyfriend at that time.” I wiped his tears. Yo sat back, little bit composed and placed his head in my shoulder.

“Hey man, it’s gonna be fine. We are all here na.” Art said from the front.

“Any idea who hacked onto your phone or hospital records?” Mew asked peering at us through the rare view mirror. I shook my head.

“I’ll get to that once we’re settled.” I looked around. “Where are we going?”

“It’s impossible to get to yours or Yo’s places. Our place must be surrounded by press too. Still wanna go south?”  He asked. I thought for a bit.

“Yeah, it’s better to stick to the plan.” I picked up my phone. I need to set my friends at ease. The phone had been ringing nonstop earlier, but now it’s silent.

I composed a text.

Hey guys sorry for not answering. Things aren’t looking good. But Yo is with me and we are leaving the city for a couple of days. Will call all of you once I get there. Thank you all for everything. Talk to you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 465 10
I. Phayo - Pha, a senior moon treats the freshmen moons and stars he mentors too harshly. Yo, The junior he hates the most does almost everything to...
28.2K 1.1K 24
Its a ghostship story of my favourite couple PHAMING "Dad...i am sorry. But i am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger" - Some...
88.8K 4.5K 40
There are a few bumps in their relationship, they can resolve it though... right? *MingKit fanfic because I'm 2Moons trash. A drama ensured fanfic b...
76.8K 2.2K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...