18. Ducati Monster

A/n - Hi my lovely readers. I wanna thank everyone for reading my story and also voting and commenting. I read all your comments and, I reply the ones directed at me. All your comments are so interesting and it makes me soooo happy. Love you 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Ducati Monster

I honked twice impatiently

I honked twice impatiently. There’s a bike riding in front of me at a slow phase. I thought he was having some trouble and waited patiently to either speed up or let me over take. But the idiot is driving and taking his own time like there’s no care in the world.

I abruptly hit the break when he spun the bike and stopped it right across the road, completely blocking my way. I lowered my shutter to shout at the idiot in leather. He was just looking at me straddling his bike and still wearing the full face helmet.

Then he removed the helmet and shook his hair

Then he removed the helmet and shook his hair. Of course it’s Forth. I’ve forgotten that he owns a Ducati Monster bike. He was smiling at my expression.

“Ai’Forth, what the fuck are you playing?” I shouted. He grinned like he didn’t give a damn about anything and swung his leg and got up. He placed the helmet over the seat and walked to my car at a sedate walk.
“Hi!” He rested his forearm over the hood and peer inside.

“Is this a place to have small talk?” I asked looking away from his probing eyes.

“This is the only place I can catch you. You seemed to be avoiding me.” He sucked on his bottom lip and looked around for any vehicles. We are at the by road leading to my house so there’s nothing to worry.

“I need to go home. I’m tired.” I rubbed my forehead.

“Alright!” he moved away from the car and stood straight. “When can we talk?” What is there to talk anyway? So I caught him fucking some guy. I don’t care. Or do I?

“I'm just getting back form a tournament. How about this Friday at the pub?” He shook his head.

“I don’t think so. I know you won’t come then. You’ll have some stupid ass excuse to not to show up.” I was thinking the exact same thing. “Come on Beam. It’s important.” He leaned inside the car through open window bracing his hands on either side of the car door. I can smell cigarette smoke on his breath. Even though I hate smoking I can’t deny the fact that it made him thousand times more appealing. He’s the ultimate alpha and it’s turning me on.