fixing the pieces

By Zoniya

Rosemary Baxter 'Rose' is a 17 year old girl who has been abused and mistreated badly by her stepdad. Who is... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 2

123 5 0
By Zoniya

here chapter 2

please comment and vote!

Chapter 2

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I turned the ringing of not wanting to wake the mother fucker because I can’t take another beating.

I lazily pull my body of my bed and head to the bathroom for a cold shower.

You may be wondering why I don’t take a hot shower well because we don’t have the money to pay for that so all we have is cold water.

I quickly change into my usual school clothes. Which is black jeans with a gray long-sleeve shirt a hooded sweater and my worn-out converse.

I went inside the bathroom and took out my foundation to hide the redness from my cheeks. I put some around my eyes which was turning purple from last night beating.

I grab my bag from last night and stuffed my notebooks inside. I grab my money and phone and headed to wake up my little sisters.

As we stood in front of the bus stop we waited until the bus came to pick up Zoey.

“Bye Zoey I’ll pick you up around 4 okay?” I told her once the yellow bus came

“Okay” she said and climb inside the bus

The bus left and Michelle’s school bus came.

“You go to Zoey’s school it’s not that far away and I’ll be picking you up” I said to her

“Okay see you then” she said and climb inside the yellow bus

I waited until a red ruby vehicle stopped in front of me. I opened the car door and slid inside.  

“Hey” I said to Mary Jane my best friend

“Hello” she said with her sweet voice

Mary Jane has red-brown hair that fall behind her back. She has big brown eyes and perfect shaped nose and eyebrows. She has high cheek bones and as a perfect slim curvy body. She has heart shaped full lips.

“What happen to you head?” she asked will stealing a glance as she drove

“Oh noting bad just hit myself with the shower door” I said simply

“Yeah right I can tell when your living did your stepdad hit you again?” she asked concern

She and my other friend Justin know about my stepdad drinking and smoking. The first time I got hit I told them but then I got hit more for telling other that my stepdad hit me. So then I shut my mouth so they don’t know he hits me.

“No I actually did hit myself with the shower door” I said avoiding her gaze

“Uh huh” she said and stayed quiet the whole ride to school.

I hate Hamilton High! As you can guess I’m not popular I’m actually the puppet there. I get bullied bit the ‘it’ group. 

Mary Jane parked her car in the school parking spot. I pull my hood and hide my face from the crowd.  We walk to the school entrance not before being stopped by the one and only Samantha McMahon with her follower Cassandra Faro.

Samantha McMahon rules the school she is the queen bee bitch.

She has long wavy brown hair which is not natural you can tell those are extensions. She has a slim body with perfect figure all the guys go for. Perfect nose and lips which the rumors say she got plastic surgery.

I have no dough she did her father is the number one plastic surgeon and her mother a retired model.

Cassandra Faro is Samantha’s dog. She follows her around does what Samantha tell her what to do.

Samantha is an inch smaller than Cassandra. She has fake blonde hair which is curled. She has tan skin and baby blue eyes. She has a slim body like Cassandra. Perfect face features maybe surgery was included.

Some of you may think I’m jealous of this witches but I’m not I care less what people think of me.

“Where are you going Rose?” Cassandra said with her annoying high voice

“None of your business” I snap and walked away

I can’t deal with this people today. Mary Jane and I walked to our other friend Justin.

We sat on a bench next to a big old oak tree.

“Hey babe” Justin said Mary Jane giving her a peek in the lips

Justin has a British accent. He has white skin with brown chocolate hair which a few strands of hair following on his face his tall and has a perfect body shape. His brown eyes sparkle once he sees his girl.

They have been going out for almost a year. Sweet couple I can say.

“Hey” she said back to him and sat next to him.

“Hey Rose” he said with his accent

“Hi” I replied not looking at him

We stayed quiet for a while before I spoke.

“I’m going to my locker before class starts” I said getting up from the bench.

“Alright will go with you” Mary Jane replied

We walked together to my locker. They went to their locker which was across from mine.

As I got my English notebook and book I closed my locker just to see Samantha and Cassandra standing there with a bucket.

“What?” I asked them

“Oh noting we just think you some color in your life you’re all dress in dark clothes” Samantha said with a devilish smirk

Before I can question her on what she meant. She threw the bucket on me. I was covered in red and yellow paint.

“There don’t you better” she said with a evil laugh

“Bitch” she whispered to me and bumps me to the lockers and left laughing along with the students.

“OMG Rose what happen?” Mary Jane asked in shocked

“Clearly I got dump with paint” I said whipping the paint of my face with my sweater sleeve

“Here” someone said holding a towel to me

I look up to see Ethan my ex-boyfriend. Ethan Martin the star captain in the basketball team, most popular guy in school, the smartest guy in school, and every girl wishes to be with him.

And how did he become my ex-boyfriend?

Well it happen Junior Year long story short. He thought I was different from every girl. He won my heart I loved him he said he loved me back. But one night I discovered it was a lie.

Yes I was cheated by this jerk. One party I wasn’t invited he went and sleep with a girl and that girl just happened to be Samantha McMahon.

Yeah he did try to get me back I was devastated to see the pictures of him with another girl in bed. But now I try to avoid him but it’s hard when you have mostly every class with him and sits close by.

“Thanks” I mumbled and grab the towel

I cleaned myself in the girls’ bathroom. Once I looked presentable who I’m I kidding I look awful.

My hair was now all wet and sticky. My face showed my bruises when I was my face. My clothes were still covered in paint.

I sighed and took out my foundation.

Once I took it out I growled. I only had a little bit. I spread the makeup on my face but it hardly covered my bruises.

Oh well I guess I have to go like this. I made my way to class seeing I was a minute late.

Great

“Miss Baxter you’re late” Ms. Wilson said

“I’m sorry it won’t happen again” I said not looking at her

“Very well then go to your seat” she said and I nod and headed to my seat which was in the back next to the window

Ms. Wilson is not a mean teacher she really nice. I’m actually her favorite student but she can show favoritism to me without others students complaining.

“Very well class let’s get out your Cornell notes and book” she said and we all did what she said

She started to say we need to take notes on the story we have been reading. Then I doze of the rest of the class doodling on my notebook.

I heard the door opened. I didn’t bother to look up maybe just an administer coming in.

“Sorry I’m late I got lost I’m new here” a husky voice

“It’s alright I have been expecting you” I heard Ms. Wilson say

I continue drawing and reading the book. The girls were whispering how hot he looked and how they would love him if he sat next to them.

“Yeah my name is Shawn Monte” the new kid said

“Well Shawn nice to meet you you’re going to love it here now your seat…um…oh you can sit next to Rosemary” Ms. Wilson announce

My head shoot up and I finally gazed at the new kid Shawn.

Shawn has brown shaggy perfect hair that falls in his face well some pieces. He has a totally well shaped body maybe he works out. He has vibrating blue eyes. His skin is totally perfect.

His wearing a white v-neck shirt with black fitted jeans. His wearing black Nike’s shoes. He is good looking.

I look away from him.  What I’m I thinking I care less about how the new guy looks.

I go back to my notes and concentrate.

“Rosemary rise your hand” Ms. Wilson said

I rouse my hand but keeping my head down.

“*cough*Teachers pet”

“*cough*Loser”

“*cough*Bitch”

My classmates ‘cough’ I put my hand down and cursed some unladylike words to myself.

I heard the chair move and someone or shall I say Shawn sat next to me.

I heard the whispered of the girls saying ‘bitch’ ‘shank’ words like that I’m use to them saying that.

“So what are we doing in this class?” Shawn whispered to me

I can feel his minty breath on my cheeks.

I pointed to the board without saying a word. I can’t socialize with a person that’s something I choose. The rest of the class went by not fast enough.

The students keep harassing me or saying rude comments to me once the teacher turned around or step out the class for some minutes.

Once the bell rang I speed away to my other class which was worse.

I sat on my regular seat which was also in the back. I never liked AP Calculus I take it just to be with smart people well nerds. They don’t make fun of me they just avoid me. But my luck is never good because in this demon whole I have Samantha.

The rest of the classes went by fast but still I hot hard rude comments from Samantha and the basketball team.

The basketball team is the top dog here in Hamilton High not the football team but basketball.

My day was getting better when I avoided Samantha and her slaves.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. I made my way with Mary Jane and Justin to gym class.

But noting turned out very well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anyone who can make a cover i will appreciate it

-Zoniya :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 0 49
After a traumatic event when she was 17, Sara Ashton longs for normalcy. She hates being in the spotlight and hasn't dated since that night. The nigh...
2.5K 227 25
"Rose,"I look up and see Jace staring at me. "What?" I whisper quietly. "Give me the answers to questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8," "That's all of...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
166K 5.7K 32
They said that there's nothing like the love of your own parents. Well for the 17 year old girl Angela, it's completely the oppossite. She's being ph...