Don't Leave (Tzukook) (Comple...

By blzdrp

"Come on Jungkook, There's your chance." Taehyung shove my shoulders. "I don't know hyung. She's pretty and a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: FIRST ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 2: A SPARK
CHAPTER 3: HEARTS BEATING
CHAPTER 4: NOT YOU AGAIN
CHAPTER 5: WATCH IT!
CHAPTER 6: HI.......
CHAPTER 7: WHO'S THAT?
CHAPTER 8: A DATE?
CHAPTER 9: EYE CONTACT
CHAPTER 10: DREAMS
Big News!!!!
CHAPTER 12: I HATE YOU
CHAPTER 13: FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS
CHAPTER 14: MORNING TEXTS
CHAPTER 15: ISAC
CHAPTER 16: SAY THAT YOU WOULD PROTECT HER
CHAPTER 17: SEPARATED
CHAPTER 18: HELL
CHAPTER 19: RESCUE MISSION
I published a new book
CHAPTER 20: TRAP
CHAPTER 21: SAVING TWICE
CHAPTER 22: FAMILY
FINAL CHAPTER: DON'T LEAVE

CHAPTER 11: MY PAST

1.4K 44 5
By blzdrp

Jungkook's POV

"Thank you for participating and congrats on your comeback." The staff said as he bowed politely to us before close off the door.

Afterwards, we all drop our bodies to the couch as we let out a relieving sigh. I, on the other hand, took the time to walk over to the water dispenser.

Allowing nyself to quench my thirst, I took a cup and immediately gulp down the water. Man, how can I not be tired from all of this. Streams of water slide down my throat as it soothes me from my fatigue.

I hope that this comeback will not take a toll on me.

Ring ring.

My phone beep admist of my drinking session. I took out my phone and see who it was and blasted with a wave of joy to the face.

PupTzu: Hey you're comeback was fantastic!!!

Kookie: Oh really~

PupTzu: Yeah, your singing was heavenly. I wish that I could have a voice like yours.

Kookie: Thanks, but your voice is also great. Don't worry about your singing. It's angelic to say the least.

PupTzu: Awww~ thank you 😊.

I bit my lip in anticipation. Should I...... ask her out? But what if she's thinking that I'm hitting on her. My heart is playing games with me and I hate it.

Just a friendly request Jungkook, nothing more.

Kookie: So about the hangout that I promised the other day.

PupTzu: Oh yeah, Starbucks by the building. Don't worry, I remember. Just need to finish my stage and then I'll go.

Kookie: Oh, you remembered. In that case, I'll be on my way then. What do you want for drinks and foods.

PupTzu: Hmm.... A hazelnut latte. And anything's fine for food.

Jungkook: 👌 see you there. Have fun on the stage.

PupTzu: Ok I will😛.

Kookie: Oh and thank you for the album.

PupTzu: It's fine~ My unnies said that we have extras so I want to give it you. Plus, we received 7 copies of yours so it's a good trade off.

I look over to the side and saw 7 stacks of the same album piling over each other. Didn't know that all of my hyungs got the same gifts from them.

Kookie: You're welcome. Bye 👋.

PupTzu: Byeeee~

I stuffed the phone into my pocket and go get change onto my casual outfit. I asked my manager if I could go out and he gladly approve my permission. I wore a black hoodie with the hood up and and black mask with blue denim jeans to contrast the colour scheme.

As I exited the changing room, I saw my hyungs were being filmed by the crew. Maybe another' Bangtan TV' segment but sadly I won't be joining them today. On the other hand, The TV shows Twice is currently performing on the stage so I have the audacity to watch their performence.

I walk to the flat screen with a smirk as I contain this giggling feeling inside of me and watch their whole performance.

"Their sure are pretty." A hand grab held my shoulder.

I look over to the side and saw Taehyung smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a little.

"So what made you dress so mysteriously this evening?" Taehyung asked.

"I-I have a friend to meet."

"Oh~ Is it the one who is on the screen right now." He again smirked.

"None of your business."

"Oh come on, we all knew about this whole 'get together' that you guys have been planning on." He pat my head gleefully.

"Ish.... will you mind your own business. Go get Dahyun to court you or something." I retorted back.

"As the matter of fact, I am~ So screw you hahaha." He just laugh maniacally at me.

Gosh this hyung, he's so weird.

I rolled my eyes and wandered off to the door, leaving him all to himself. I'm not gonna play with his shenanigans this time. I've got important business to do.

With the hood on, I stroll onwards to the famous starbucks. Passing by several die hard fans at the front entrance. I've got my ways of sneaking in undetected due to the years of doing such things.

I ordered our foods and drinks and waited patiently by the window. In the meantime, I checkout my instagram feed.

Twicetagram has posted a photo

I bit my lip in anticipation. Should I? I feel like I'm a some sort of stalker, checking on their instagram 24/7.

Well not 24/7 but you get the idea.

I clicked on the notification and it popped out three beautiful girls and one in particular caught my eye.

158 likes. Liked by bambam1a and mark_tuan.

Twicetagram knock knock on your door.
view 57 comments.
bambam1a you all did great~
Twicetagram aww thanks oppa~
mark_tuan @bambam1a you need to get your ass back in the practice room.
Twicefrver wow you girls are the most angelic people I've ever seen
Btsxtwice the queens are slaying folks

She look soo..... cute.

Gosh am I going crazy with her. I need to lay off from these feelings before it consumes me. Amidst from the distraction, the waiter have arrived and lay down my drinks and foods one by one.

"Thank you..." I nodded slightly to which he reply with an ok.

I just blanky stare at all the food puff pastries that have I ordered for us but I can't help but to question my relationship with her.

Am I just her friend.... or something else.

I know for a fact that she doesn't interact with males quite often, but I felt like the times when we actually hangout and text each other, it feels like it was.....something.....

She puts a lot a trust in me to be this close and comfortable with me, and we just started to be friends for just a few months for god sake.

Oh my gosh, Tzuyu.... what have you done to my brain.

I clenched my head harshly about this onslaught of feelings that's attacking my mind but soon to be interrupted by a couple of confound coughs.

"Oppa?" An angelic voice call out to me.

My eyes shot back up and saw a stunning figure right across the table, looking at me weirdly. But to my astonishment, I noticed that she doesn't wear a mask?!

"Tzuyu, everyone will notice you." I silently shouting at her to which she replied with a chuckle.

"It's okay oppa~ We're in a secluded area." She exclaimed as she took a seat right across me.

"Well yeah, but still. It could be dangerous."

"I'm sure no one will see us. Look at Mina unnie, she even went to Myeongdeong without any heavy clothing." She took a sip as she lay her handbag beside her.

"I'm surprised." I let out a smirk.

We continue on our conversation, accompanied by laughter and giggles as we tell stories about each other and the members. What hours felt like minutes , as we continue on. Not noticing that it was already nightfall.

Both of us suddenly received a message on our respective phones and excuses each other to read it.

Godofdestruction: Kook, we're almost at the dorm. So if you want a ride, Jin hyung will fetch you.

Kookie: Don't worry, I'll take the subway.

Godofdestruction: Are you sure?

Kookie: Yes I'm sure.

Godofdestruction: Okay then, take care.

I stuffed back my phone and look up to her

"So my members are back in the dorm, so I opted to use the train. How about you?"

"I don't know..... I don't want to burden the driver by fetching me at night. How about I just followed you." She looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Plus my unnies will probably understand."

"Great then. How about we stay a little longer."

"Yeah, I need a break for a moment." She beamed a smile while adjusting her sitting position

I took a sip from my now lukewarm latte before starting a new conversation. Then suddenly, my mind instantly reminded me of that.... dream.

It felt.... so real.

I looked at her with a worried look with she replied with the same look.

"What's wrong oppa?" She asked

"Uhh.... nothing. Just a weird feeling I have. Say Tzuyu...."

"Yeah...."

"I've got interested by your trainee days since I've discovered Twice. Would you mind telling a story on how you came to be?"

Her expression as her smile soon fades. I've begin regretting that decision as her eyes wandered to the side.

"It's....... something that I wouldn't like to talk about."

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking that question." A swarm of guilt came over me.

"But, I would gladly share my stories with you since you are one of the person that I trust now." She played with her hands, probably mortified by some past event.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it."

"No,no. It's okay, plus it would be a great story."

*Flashback*

4 years ago.

Tzuyu's POV

I was scared to say the least. A few months prior, I got scouted by JYP himself and now I'm in his freaking building. How come you wouldn't get intimidated by this sudden 'royal service' that I've been experiencing.

I'm now in his office, waiting for his response on my application to the company. Me, a 14 year old girl, is now being applied to one of the most prestigious company in the Kpop industry.

"So Tzuyu, you got a lot of talent inside of you. I would prefer for you to join us as we needed your talent to help improve your future. But I needed one thing from you...." JYP asked.

"And what is that?"

"Are you willing to take the risk of being an idol when you debuted? This is gonna be hard because you are far from your home country, away from your parents."

"I'm sure about this. If it means to make my family proud than I will overcome any obstacle." I beamed out an assuring smile.

"That's the spirit, so Chou Tzuyu....." He lend out a hand which I gladly accepted.

"Welcome to JYP entertainment."

2 hours later.

I was astonished by how big the complex was eventhough it looked small on the outside. My god is this really the life that I will partake on.

"Stop it Ren...." I heard a barely audible cry for the distant.

I was intrigued and looked around to see the source of the cry. I waltz along hallway to see just where that voice comes from.

"You're just a loser..." A voice came again but this time, it is a male.

This time I can pinpoint the exact location and hurriedly walked towards a seemingly empty dance room.

I peeked inside and saw a boy, with a torn denim jacket and a striped long sleeved shirt inside, standing tall over the girl. That girl seems to be wet as his hair is were drenched with water.

"Face it, with your looks. No one will ever pick you as idol." That boy snickered at her.

"Screw you, Ren." The girl then run towards me with her hand now covering her face.

She bumped into and keep on running, probably didn't see me standing at the doorway. I looked at the boy and our eyes meet. His sharp blue eyes widens as our eyes connected.

I scoffed and run towards the girl who just ran off, leaving him behind. I started to piece two and two and understand the whole situation very clearly now.

"Who does he thinks he is, treating that girl like that." I mumbled angrily to the fact that he just did something horrible to her.

I need to find that girl and tell me everything.

Author: Exams are killing me!!!

Author silently dying on the inside as his soul is about to leave his body.

Taehyung: Guys, The author is dying, we need to perform a legislative shock. Bring me the defibrillator,stat!

Jungkook: Here you go!

Jimin: Guys, He has flatline! We need to revive him now!

Namjoon: Hey guys, I wanna help....

Jin: No we don't need to get another defibrillator. Go back to your corner.

Namjoon: I just wanted to help. TT.

Hoseok: Ok reviving in 3,2,1. Clear!

Off the distant~

Sana: What are they doing?

Jihyo: Just boys stuff let them be~

Nayeon: Hey Jeongyeon, bring me that popcorn.

Mina: I hope the author is okay.....

Dahyun: Don't worry he just to suffer a few weeks more and then he'll get back up and running.

Jeongyeon: Hey, don't spill the coke Momo.

Tzuyu: See you on the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 5.2K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
17.5K 232 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
31.5K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
4.8K 289 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She hiccuped while...