SOPE | Addicted

By naniVkookie

"We're all addicted to something," Hoseok says, leaning closer to the expressionless male. "Mine, now, just h... More

~Addicted~
1 - That Bastard!
2 - I don't bite
3- That's master to you
4- Why are you blushing?
5- I DONT HAVE EXES!
6- I'd- HOLY SHIT~
7- this is Hoseok?
9- So big Daddy~
10- what the fu-
11- Thanks Woozi
12- Oh Shit Yoongi!
13- What's his name?
14- What the hell has gotten into you?
15- don't lie
16- you don't care
17- I'll call you later
18- You fuck ANYONE
19- You can touch me
20- Good Morning
21- Was my main plan
22- go on with it!
23- Call me daddy
24- Just Fuck me already!
25- Now that's a good kitten
26- He could be addicted to you
27- I love you Min Yoongi
28- I fucking hate you cunt
29- Get this over with (The Past)
30- Why have you not told Yoongi
31- Too late dipshit
32- Make Love to you
33- Appa has a boyfriend?
34- Haechans eomma?
35- I bet you're jealous
36- Let me help you
37- Now I'm really fucked
38- What do you want?
39- How may I help you?
40- More than you'd think
41- You and Hoseok had sex?
42- We both knew it wasn't
43- Going to be okay?
TAGGED....yeah
44- Do you love my appa?
45- idiot
46- i don't know how
48- Why are you so eager?
49- Like what you see?
50- Is getting a surrogate easy?
51 - Do It Tomorrow
52 - Where the hell is Yoongi?
53- It's not working
54- female dog
55- Isn't that sweet
56- That was my son
57- I'm glad you're here
58- Yoonie Appa!
59- We need to talk
60- Hands and Knees Kitten
61- Play a game
! F I N A L !
×BONUS× Adora ×
"Lets have pool sex!" <BONUS>
Addicted Hoseok Meets Synced Yoongi
"Happy Birthday Master"

47- I LOVE YOU JUNG HOSEOK

18.8K 1.1K 1.5K
By naniVkookie

[Here we go]
[Warning: it's pretty long]

Hoseok let a tear slip as he clicked send, not even bothering to check if Yoongi saw it right away or not.

The male quickly wiped the tear away when he heard the sound of his sons foot steps running to his bedroom.

"Appa! Appa!"

"Yes Champ?" Hoseok questioned, smiling down at his boy.

Haechan pouted, "I think I left my bag at eommas!" he whined, stomping his foot lightly.

Hoseok grit his teeth, thinking back to the conversation he had just had with Seoyun, his blood boiling.

"You can just use one of mine, I'll get it for you Sunday, okay?" Hoseok compromised with the younger, who nodded.

Tonight was one of Haechans annual sleepovers with his best friends, dream night is what they liked to call it, all parents agreeing to it. It was every other Saturday to Sunday, held at one of the parents houses. Tonight was Marks house.

"Now go get ready, Marks Appa will be here soon to get you," Hoseok shooed the younger away, the boy scurrying to pack his things.

Hoseok shut his door, sitting at the edge of his bed. He hesitantly grabbed his phone and unlocked it, seeing texts from his boyfriend, or ex.

Kitten💓🤤[12]

He really needed to change the contact name.

Yoongi Hyung
You're Kidding
Jung Hoseok please tell me you're fucking joking!
Tell me this is some sick fucking joke!
Hoseok!!
Jung Hoseok!!
I swear if you're ignoring my texts I'll beat your ass!
Hoseok are you kidding?
Hobi... Please tell me your joking!
Hoseok answer me!
Stop being an asshole and answer your goddamn phone!
Hoseok!
Hobi please answer!
Please tell me you're joking.

Hoseok
Yoongi Hyung I'm not kidding, I feel we need to break up.

"He did not just call me fucking Hyung!" Yoongi yelled, Namjoon furrowing his eyebrows from where he was seated across Yoongi.

NamJoon already knew of what was going on. "Jung Hoseok, just called you Hyung?"

"Yes!"

Yoongi
Did you just fucking call me Hyung?!

Hoseok
Yes, you are my Hyung, aren't you?

Yoongi
YOU'RE a piece of shit istg AH! Why the hell are you doing this!

Hoseok
I guess I am 🤷

Yoongi
What ever, let's break up, since you think it's "best"

Hoseok left the text on read, throwing his phone across the room in frustration, anger, and the up most sadness.

<><><>

"Got everything ready champ?" Hoseok inquired, Haechan nodding happily.

It was about 4 hours later, 6:00pm to be exact, Haechan waiting for Johnny, Marks Appa, to pick him up.

Until Haechan needed to piss.

"Make it quick!" Hoseok laughed after him, the boy shouting a quick yes before shutting the bathroom door.

The black haired male adjusted the bracelet on his arm, stopping his actions when he heard loud bangs on the door.

"Well someones eager to see Haechan," Hoseok said with a laugh, thinking it was Mark and Johnny.

Only to see a very pissed off Min Yoongi.

"WHAT THE-"

Hoseok quickly grabbed the back of Yoongis neck, his other hand clasped over the males mouth.

"Haechan is still here, you can yell at me when he's gone."

Yoongis eyes softened at the mention of Haechan, the male kicked Hoseoks ankle so he would get his hand off of his mouth.

Hoseok winced, holding his probably bruised ankle.

"YOONIE HYUNG!" Haechan greeted in delight, hugging Yoongi instantly.

Yoongi smiled sadly, "Hey Haechan."

The twos sweet moment was interrupted by a loud voice.

"YO HAECHAN!" The small boy heard the voice of his best friends, Mark and Jaemin.

"Wassup Hoseok!" Johnny greeted, patting the males back.

"Hi Johnny, Haechan you ready?"

Haechan nodded.

"Bye Appa! Bye Yoonie Hyung!"

"Bye Haechan!" Hoseok and Yoongi said in unison, surprising each other.

After completely shutting the door on the males and waiting for them to completely leave the property, Hoseok turned back to Yoongi.

The male surprised the hell out of Hoseok.

Yoongi slapped him.

"After everything we've been through together?!" He began, "you break up with me over text, OVER FUCKING TEXT JUNG HOSEOK!" He screamed at him.

Hoseok was still in a bit of shock over the slap he received, his expression completely emotionless.

Yoongi tried to breathe properly but couldn't, that's how angry he was. "Why did you do it huh? Found someone else to screw with no emotion? Was I not good enough or something? Did you get sick of-"

"SEOYUN THREATENED TO KILL YOU!" Hoseok shouted back, sick of what Yoongi was saying about himself. Especially the not good enough part.

Instead of Yoongi's breath slowing down, his lungs completely gave up on him, like a stool falling from underneath someone, letting them fall completely from the high place they were once on.

"She what?" Yoongi questioned, Hoseok sitting down on his couch and Yoongi stayed standing in front of him.

"I said," Hoseok took a deep breath, making direct eye contact with Yoongi, "Seoyun threatened to kill you."

<> A couple hours before <>

Haechan quickly scurried up the stairs, straight to the room he hasn't been at in what felt like forever.

Hoseok stayed at the bottom of the steps, seeing his childs mother waltzing up to him.

"Hey sweetie-"

"Don't talk to me you crazy bitch!" he warned, glaring at her.

Seoyun rolled her eyes, "whatever do you mean?"

"I know what you did to Lisa you psycho."

Seoyuns smile faded away, a look of defense replacing what once was there. The female's eyes turned dark, menacing.

She gripped Hoseoks hair, "Do not call me crazy when all I want is you!"

Hoseok ripped her hand away, thankful that Haechan was still upstairs, "that's what makes you crazy!"

"I want you away from that Min Yoongi cunt! He isn't even that special of a-"

Seoyuns words were interrupted by a harsh slap on her face. Right now Hoseok didn't give a shit if Seoyun was a girl or not, he knew it was wrong but Seoyun was crossing a line.

"Do not fucking speak of Yoongi that way!"

"I'll kill him," she stated, a creepy smile forming on her face.

Hoseoks face went pale, "wha-"

"I said," she walked closer to Hoseok, "I'll kill him. And we both know im not bluffing, I mean, look what happened to poor old Lisa."

Hoseok gulped.

"I want you to break up with him, and move in here with me. That way I get what I want and Yoongi stays alive. He's better off without you anyway. You belong with me Hoseok, and you know that."

Seoyun stepped away from Hoseok when she heard Haechan coming back down.

"Appa let's go!" Haechan called out, already running to the car.

"24 hours," is the last thing he heard Seoyun say before completely leaving.

<><><>

Yoongi didn't know what to say after Hoseok told him what happened. He didn't realize Seoyun would go to that extent.

"You didn't think to tell me?" Yoongi said softly, cupping Hoseoks wet cheeks, "we could have worked something out."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, removing the males hand from his face, "why would I tell you? What would that have done?"

Yoongi gave a confused look, "what do you mean? It would have saved me a heart attack from thinking you broke up with me-"

"I still think we shouldn't be together," Hoseok bit his lip, "you're better off without me either way."

The silver haired male stood up abruptly, "how the hell could you say that?"

"She threatened to kill you Yoongi, kill you!" Hoseok stood up, "im not letting that happen."

"Then we'll work something out!"

"No!"

"Hell Yoongi you can't even say you love me. Without me you don't have anything to worry about! You can be happy!" Hoseok shouted towards the male, who's eyes became glossy.

Yoongi swallowed harshly, the way that causes your throat to burn. "Hoseok, we can figure something ou-"

"JUST GO!" the dark haired male suddenly yelled, pointing towards the door.

"Ho-"

"LEAVE!"

You need to say it, Yoongi said to himself.

"Are you listening?" Hoseoks voice cracked, tears streaming down his face faster than before, "Yoongi leave!"

Say it!

"YOONGI!"

c'mon Min Yoongi

Hoseok walked up to the male, about to push him out. Until Yoongi finally found the courage to say, more scream, five words that caused Hoseoks heart to completely stop.

"I LOVE YOU JUNG HOSEOK!"

A/n
Phew that was long.

So, how y'all feel?

We got a couple more chapters left till the ending :,)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 52K 89
Min Yoongi was a pornstar. Jung Hoseok was addicted to his videos. One day he was out of WiFi to watch Yoongi's videos. So he planned to use his neig...
64.6K 2.3K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
1M 63.4K 48
"I DID NOT DESCRIBE A PRICK AS MY PARTNER, AND ESPECIALLY NOT A GUY!" Hoseok yelled, standing up. "I DIDN'T DESCRIBE A HAPPY FREAK!" Yoongi yelled ge...
140K 5.9K 92
Jimin: hey yoongi can we talk about last night Yoongi: erm yeah what about it Jimin: errrr we fucked?? Yoongi: yeah and Jimin: and does that not mean...